INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,893 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 8 hours ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 11:53 | Report Abuse

Again u tell that to warren buffet berkshire hathway loh...!!

Berkshire also samething like insas nta increase due to share investment mah....!!

Thats why raider says insas is msian berkshire hathway, which again proven true loh!.

AUDITOR DID NOT SAY BUT RAIDER SAYS LOH...!!

"INSAS WITH RM 2.75 NTA & WITH INARI IT IS REVISE TO RM 4.50 COMPARE TO SHARE PRICE RM 0.865 ....Its SHARE PRICE DEFINITELY MUCH BETTER THAN QL AT RM 6.14 HALF DEAD NTA OF RM 1.34, AND worse QL ONLY CAN AFFORD TO PAY SYMBOLIC MISERABLE DIV OF LESS THAN 1% LOH"...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 11:55 | Report Abuse

THE THEORY OF VALUE INVESTMENT MAH...!

A good share with real fundamental cannot go down and down forever

Neither can a bad share with no fundamental go up and up forever.

NO matter how Syndicates Jack up and support a bad share it will still collapse one day

Always bear this in mind

1. Buy with a discount to Nta for margin of safety

2. Buy when others are fearful

3. Buy if you see company prospects are intact

4. Over a short term the share market is a voting machine but over a longer term the stock market turns into a weighing machine

5. What is the true intrinsic value of a stock must prevail eventually. So determine what is the intrinsic value first
Then seek to buy below intrinsic value and hold If after buying price goes down further.
Double check the fundamental. If fundamental still good and solid then be brave to buy more at lower prices

6. We must be bullish when others are bearish if a company is still doing well

7. And we must certainly turn cautious when all others are chasing a highly popular stock at peak peak prices.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 11:56 | Report Abuse

THATS WHY U SHOULD BUY CASH RICH INSAS MAH, VERY STEADY & NEVER AFRAID LOH....!!

DON BE A MAD DOG, RUNNING HERE & THERE JUST STAY CALM WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY STOCK INSAS MAH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 11:57 | Report Abuse

THAT THE MAIN REASONS WHY RAIDER PROMOTE INSAS TO U LOH...!!
NOT FOR OWN SELFISH REASONS MAH...!

promote must promote .... cheering must cheering .... must be happi together mar ... HAHAHAHAHAHAH ... if make money alone ... other ppl see makan cuka ... where got fun ... may be a bit lar ... HAHAHAHAHAH .... INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !! Sape tak beli ... RUGI !!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:00 | Report Abuse

If u buy into Insas today, U R a Growth investor, A value investor and a dividend yield investor mah...!!

Very few companies satisfy all these 3 criteria mah..!

NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS 2 WAY OF MAKING MONIES LOH....!!

1. GROWTH INVESTMENT
U R OVERPAYING FOR THE STOCK NOW, HOPING that THE GROWTH FOR THE NEXT 5 YRS TO 10 YRS WILL OUT GROW THE OVERVALUATION PRICE U PAY TODAY LOH...!!
THIS IS APPLICABLE TO NESTLE, PBANK, QL, DLADY ETC LOH...!!

2. UNDERVALUE BASED ON POTENTIAL MARKET RERATING IN THE FUTURE
U BUY INSAS, PMCORP, ASB, DUTALAND ETC, U PAY RM 0.30 FOR A CURRENT VALUE OF RM 1.00 AND U WAIT FOR THE POTENTIAL MKT RERATING OVER 3 YRS MAH...!!
THIS IS BASED ON MARGIN OF SAFETY, VALUE INVESTMENT LOH....!!

VALUE INVESTMENT WORK, GOOD EXAMPLE LENO IS A SUCCESSFUL MULTI MILLIONARE MAH.....!!

value investing is about cut win, cut loss, hold forever and even hold for few seconds .... there were time sailang all in one stock and there were time cabut lari holding 100% cash ... leno did all those ... value investing is simply that. Value investing will promote what they buy ... i mean got ppl promote what they don't buy here arr ? Leno personally no condemn what u promote or buy. U want to hold forever ... go ahead. U want to cut win or cut loss ... hmmm .. why not ? Leno say leno make multiple millions ... so ? U want to claim u make multiple miillion ...go ahead ... but of course leno will ask ... why fak u still doin in insas counter tok kok leh ? Sudah kaya sampai gila ? Or sudah rugi sampai marah ? Tepuk buah dada, tanya lah selera ya ? Cheers.

it still doesn't explain how come leno from thousandaires become a millionaire and now a multiple millionaires lor .... it is about buy undervalued, sell at good price, move to another under-valued ... and repeat. But as leno emphasized ... not anyone or everyone can use Graham or Lynch method. Leno even advise Pundan 3iii NOT to use this method because it does not suit his Pundan personality and knowledge level. Leno advise others to use whatever method that suitable to yourself. If it does not make you richer, or at the end of the year u neither here or there, or worst, cause u lose a lot of money ... then of course u MUST dump it, and maybe try another one. Hopefully one day u will find one which is best. Cheers.

Graham and Lynch method suit leno style and personality. Simple, common sense, patient, action, relaxing, exciting, ... at the end, it helps a lot. Leno retired from medical profession at 39 years old. And has been enjoying life. Again, this is not a promotion of value investing, or graham or lynch. It is like some people like running, some choose cycling or swimming. Not all exercises suitable to EVERY ONE. Some got no leg, how to run ? Some scare of water, how to swim, some loves speed they choose speed cycling. Some good in all three can go join iron-man or iron-lady. At the end, we are all healthy and happy. But some ppl not happy seeing leno refuse to buy their counter .. HAHAHAHAH .. itu GILA nama-nya.

Most of us buy, hold or sell .. but nobody here will reveal every single transaction they made. We can presume this and that. Claiming this fellow quietly BUY or quietly sell ... but how about yourself. U no quietly buy or sell also meh ? At the end, the only correct thing that we can do is ...PROMOTE or CHEERING the counter we buy. This is common sense. We should try NOT to demote other people counter. Like leno said, if u are really making money in your counter, u will not have time to go to other ppl counter to critisize or tok kok at all. Common sense again. No ? HAHAHAHAHAHAH .....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:01 | Report Abuse

U call insas value trap ah ??

Insas raider already make kaw kaw 3 rounds and now 4th round already loh......!!

Looking from 2007, Insas actually move up from Rm 0.20 to Rm 1.40 highest range mah a 7 bagger mah...

Now insas at Rm 0.865...is still a 4 bagger from its low loh...!!

Imagine if u can make a few rounds of 50% to 150% over a period of 12 yrs ....your overall gain on insas, even beat Nestle loh...!!

From 2007, the same promoters have posted repeatedly on this counter.

Meantime, many good counters have returned multi-baggers during the same period.

Truly, the kings of value traps are in this stock, Insas.

If u cutwin, u must remember to buy back mah.....!!

Insas is a stock that give u this type of tremendous opportunity loh...!!

It is already proven, as raider is going for the 4th round now loh...!!

If i don buy back recently sifu leno will be laughing at Raider in 10 yrs time when it go above Rm 6.00 loh...!!

Now raider still can laugh at sifu leno on insas mah....!!

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-12-13 12:02 | Report Abuse

A company that reports higher Profit than its Revenue. WOW

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:02 | Report Abuse

U do it {the cutwin} with Great risk to simply cutwin loh....!!

U must be as panlai as raider to do that mah.....!!

Always be prepare to buy back loh.....!!

If today insas move to Rm 3.00, sifu Leno will laughing at Raider for not holding enough insas as big as him loh.....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:03 | Report Abuse

If u invest in insas based on earnings growth than true the statement loh....!!

If u invest in insas based on huge margin of safety then the statement not true mah, margin of safety is defensive contraian investment loh....!!

Todate even if Insas is Rm 0.89 the performance for this yr still good loh....!! Insas performance is no flash of the pans mah...!!

QUOTES
"Share price is driven by earning growth
The sooner you realise this the sooner you escape from stagnation"

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:04 | Report Abuse

THE THEORY OF A STOCK OPERATOR LOH...!!

Thus the sequence for operator has been all along quietly collect insas loh....!!

Later after collect enough, they can ramp up loh....!!

This bcos insas is undervalue with very big margin of safety they can do it very confidently with ease mah...!!

A stock which is undervalue with big margin of safety had more sustainable appreciation than an overvalue stock that not back up with fundamental mah....!!

Raider promote so hard to u in I3, bcos raider knew & want u to enjoy the fruits too loh....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:07 | Report Abuse

Below is the true Ben Graham margin of safety investing approach adopted by Buffet in the earlier days mah...!!

It has been proven huge success by Ben Graham, Walter scholls and Warren Buffet as one of the best investment approach , If u study the famous book " Intelligent Investment- ben graham describe how it is done loh"

INSAS IS ONE OF THE BEST MARGIN OF SAFETY STOCK U CAN FIND IN KLSE TODAY LOH.....!!

Insas is one of the off map anomalies that give u good return loh...!!

What is the anomalies is the huge undervaluation & due to misinterpretation of insas mah ??

There have under estimated and misinterpreted the true potential of this INSAS stock loh..!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Jan 23, 2019 10:26 PM | Report Abuse

When asked how he could achieve 50% a year with small sums, Warren Buffett said,

“You have to turn over a lot of rocks to find those little anomalies. You have to find the companies that are off the map - way off the map.”

Up_again

949 posts

Posted by Up_again > 2020-12-13 12:08 | Report Abuse

Who do free read all your typing....

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-12-13 12:11 | Report Abuse

Hahaha....And they all your Bullshit ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:12 | Report Abuse

If i were u, i would read very carefully to avoid missing golden opportunity mah....!!

Posted by Up_again > Dec 13, 2020 12:08 PM | Report Abuse

Who do free read all your typing....

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-12-13 12:37 | Report Abuse

Gkent may be slightly better for the time being

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 12:48 | Report Abuse

Investment in insas call for a very successful investment tech, that very alien to Philip & 3iii loh....!!

AS RAIDER SAYS THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO SKIN A CAT LOH...!!

INSAS IS NOT SPECULATING THE FUTURE, IT IS LOOKING AT PRESENT VALUE OF INSAS EXCEEDING RM 4.50 V SHARE PRICE RM 0.89, THERE IS HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY AND IT IS RUN BY A COMPETENT OWNER LOH...!!

ON THE OTHERHAND IF U INVEST IN NESTLE & Ql U NEED SPECULATE THAT FUTURE GROWTH OF YOUR STOCK WILL EVENTUALLY CATCH UP WITH THE YOUR PRESENT OVERVALUE STOCK PRICE OF MORE THAN PE 50X LOH...!!

THE FALLACIES OF THIS APPROACH IS THE COMPANY CAN GROW & GROW, OVER MANY YEARS LEH, WHAT HAPPEN SALES & PROFIT FALTER ??

WHERE IS YOUR MARGIN OF SAFETY LEH ?? FOR INSAS, ON OTHER HAND, U CAN SEE IT ALREADY HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY, WHEN U BUY THE SHARE MAH...!!

(S=QR) Philip Raider, you realize the more you as info about INSAS, the worse the company sounds right? You are trying too hard to convince and win every argument.

1. You concept here is basically saying that INSAS management care more about themselves than the shareholders of the company. This might be a valid reason why no one wants to buy INSAS shares. When shareholders can see that the company has money ( no idea why in Australia) but chooses to give poor earnings for every dollar of RETAINED earnings, they should give it back to the shareholders. Hoarding cash, investing in cash burning startups, not giving returns to shareholders via dividends and share buybacks is a quick method to destroy confidence in the company.

I totally agree.

2. If 5 years from now, INSAS is only making 60-80 million, from a net asset economic business value of 1.7 billion, on such a risky business model as lending, stockbroker, private equity, startups then I think I have better things in life to do.

Raider comment:

Raider has ability to understand risk versus returns.

That is why Raider thinks INSAS is better than Berkshire.

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2020-12-13 14:08 | Report Abuse

I saw is a good share But... It don't goreng. For many years already, the price is still around this price. I have bought before and I sold it off at about 88 Sen a few years ago. Not worth to invest. Luckily I sold it off. When the market goes down it will go down like no tomorrow. If want to invest, wait for it to drop to around 60 Sen.. Good price to go in.. Management not interested to push this share. It will stay there for a long time.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-13 15:49 | Report Abuse

cutie,
u are wrong there.
last time my fren told me she was lucki to sold off insas at 40 plus sen .... rest is history.

This year is different.
This year is special.
This year got 2 rps, with 5 free warrants, plus 2 sen dividend.
This year got esos.
This year got dgbs, omesti, inari-ametron, hohup,...
This year got sell off sengenics
This year got sell off singapore car rental
This year got unpredictable sslee in agm
This year got raider, raider's uncle, persatuan teow chew, contrarian and leno join hands.

U still think this year is same ?
It's okay.
Wish u all the best.

Cheers!

CharlesT

14,821 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-12-13 16:06 | Report Abuse

May hv some goreng after the rights issues i think

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 16:09 | Report Abuse

IT WILL B4 COMING AGM MAH....!!

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 13, 2020 4:06 PM | Report Abuse

May hv some goreng after the rights issues i think

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-13 16:38 | Report Abuse

WE ARE HAPPILY INVESTED IN INSAS LOH....!!

WITH THE FUTURE OF INSAS NOW SO BRIGHT.....I COUNT MY BLESSING MAH!

Posted by deMusangking > Dec 13, 2020 4:14 PM | Report Abuse

i wud rather stay away!!! many like leno, stockraider n sslee are trapped in this value trapfor years! and they are waiting to run away! so far they cant!

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2020-12-13 17:09 | Report Abuse

This share even though report good results, it will stay at around this price or go lower and when market fell, it will fell like no tomorrow. Just check on the graph and u will know. Management don't like to goreng just like a few counters here. I hold for quite some time before I sell it... Better move to other counters. There are a lot of good cash rich counters that also don't like to goreng.

Pington10

50 posts

Posted by Pington10 > 2020-12-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

It's okay if we don't buy Insas, the big bosses & Raider gang will happily buy all the shares as it's value investing for them. For us, we are free to make our own choices.

Cloudboy

456 posts

Posted by Cloudboy > 2020-12-13 23:40 | Report Abuse

That y ..they need to news to push higher...so that they can run......if not..so good here ...talk here talk there meh

deMusangking i wud rather stay away!!! many like leno, stockraider n sslee are trapped in this value trapfor years! and they are waiting to run away! so far they cant!
13/12/2020 4:14 PM

Cloudboy

456 posts

Posted by Cloudboy > 2020-12-13 23:43 | Report Abuse

what cutie said is truth....jus chk on insas graph..then u will know

cutie This share even though report good results, it will stay at around this price or go lower and when market fell, it will fell like no tomorrow. Just check on the graph and u will know. Management don't like to goreng just like a few counters here. I hold for quite some time before I sell it... Better move to other counters. There are a lot of good cash rich counters that also don't like to goreng.

Posted by Steady Punpipi > 2020-12-14 07:26 | Report Abuse

Management mismanaged and keeps missing cash untraceable and unaccountable.... that's why some says its just an empty shell to juice shareholders fund

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-14 09:29 | Report Abuse

Amitabha .... sinchoi sinchoi

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-14 09:36 | Report Abuse

Tortoise finally broke 90 sen.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-14 11:14 | Report Abuse

Share price 90 sen with Net cash RM 1.16 not including selling off sengenics.
Can anyone show me any other counter that have share price lower than net cash by 28% ?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-14 11:20 | Report Abuse

i pay 90 sen, and i receive a box containing
a net RM 1.19 cash
+ cash profit from selling off sengenics
+ 1 inari share (RM 2.50)
+ hohup + dgbs + omesti
+ 5 free warrants
+ 2 FD 3.8% certificate
Come on .... u still need to think ?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-14 11:42 | Report Abuse

everytime insas drop or decline or crash .... sure got same ppl come and tok kok ...
when their counter drop, decline or crash .... don't worry, leno could only wish u all the best.
Hope u come out alive or better still make more money.
No hard feeling.
Forgive and forget.
Let's move on.
Cheers!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-14 11:53 | Report Abuse

Insas very steady & worth it loh...!

Posted by leno > Dec 14, 2020 11:20 AM | Report Abuse

i pay 90 sen, and i receive a box containing
a net RM 1.19 cash
+ cash profit from selling off sengenics
+ 1 inari share (RM 2.50)
+ hohup + dgbs + omesti
+ 5 free warrants
+ 2 FD 3.8% certificate
Come on .... u still need to think ?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-14 12:13 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-14 13:40 | Report Abuse

"Simple" calculation insas has asset of at least RM 4.50
which can "Easily" generate 30-50 sen eps.
which can "Easily" yield a 10-20 sen dividen per year.

Paying 90 sen for RM 4.50 asset ? u don't want ? Why ?
Paying 90 sen for 30-50 sen eps ? PE 2 or PE 3 ? Double every 2-3 years ? Don't want ? Why ?
DIY 10-20% ? Still don't want ? Why ?

U rather pay 90 sen for 10 sen asset ?
Or pay RM 6 for RM 2 asset ?
Or pay 70 sen for 2 sen eps ? compare to 90 sen for 20-30 sen eps ?
why ?

At the end, it is okay to do what you want.
Leno has seen company with "90 sen asset" selling at 45 sen, and when the company announce they are going bancrupt, meaning asset 0 sen, the share price "DROP-UP" to 90 sen ! HAHAHAHAHAH ... how can a counter price go up 100% when company declared bancrupt ? It is a crazy market. Of course the company went bancrupt, and got delisted at the end. The company name is LCL ... anyone still recalled LCL ?

Anyway, leno still wish everyone all the best.
Do what u believe is right.
Change if u think you are on the wrong.
NEver too late for anything.
If u are successful using your method, please u MUST continue your method regardless of what leno or whoever try to tell u what to do. At the end, u know yourself better than any strangers.

Sekian.
Cheers as always.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-14 14:21 | Report Abuse

SWITCH TO SWEET SAFE APPRRECIATIVE INSAS BEFORE TOO LATE LOH...!!

Big upside Potential for Insas Mah !!
Do not missed loh...!!

The Q1 Sept 2020 already big turnaround in investment segment with overall profit registering rm 65m profit.

I think q2 Dec 2020 profit will even see higher gain with disposal of sengenics, Raider see come profit of Rm 100m loh...!!

That will raised Insas share price above Rm 1.00, just in time for the bullish RPS rights issue with 5 free warrants for every 2 RPS rights expected to come in February 2021 mah!!

Make your move early loh!! Very bullish scenario mah...!!

Raider see big upside potential loh!

Posted by Sslee > Dec 9, 2020 12:38 PM | Report Abuse

INSAS Annual Report 2020
Page 8: The main contributor of pre-tax profit in FY 2020 is the Technology segment accounting for RM32.0 million (FY 2019: RM62.9 million), followed by the Financial Services segment contributing RM31.3 million (FY 2019: RM25.2 million). As a result of the unfavourable factors highlighted above, the investment holding & trading segment suffered a pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments (FY 2019: pre-tax profit of RM1.5 million).

Q2 Result end 31th Dec 2020.
1. How much of investment holding & trading segment pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments will be written back? OCBC now Sing 10+
2. Share of profit from associate companies Inari, Hohup and DGSB?
3. One off gain from disposal of Sengenics
4. Profit from M&A security and ICL?

ivan9511

3,854 posts

Posted by ivan9511 > 2020-12-14 16:12 | Report Abuse

@TheContrarian
6005 posts
Posted by TheContrarian > Dec 14, 2020 9:36 AM | Report Abuse

Sifu the contra
After we earn a lot from small cap can try see see Hlcap tenaga Maa trop. Affin .mbsb. they all still very cheap
After steel bank plantation tech penny oil did we miss one important element is Properties.
Property is very important also
Remember try see see property like tropican glomac may be summer is come after winter gone.
Haha
We wish mercy on mercy merry Christmas

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-14 16:15 | Report Abuse

All these stock mentioned below although cheap but no where cheaper than Insas mah....!!

Insas is the best & the most worthwhile mah....!!

Posted by ivan9511 > Dec 14, 2020 4:12 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by TheContrarian > Dec 14, 2020 9:36 AM | Report Abuse

Sifu the contra
After we earn a lot from small cap can try see see Hlcap tenaga Maa trop. Affin .mbsb. they all still very cheap
After steel bank plantation tech penny oil did we miss one important element is Properties.
Property is very important also
Remember try see see property like tropican glomac may be summer is come after winter gone.
Haha
We wish mercy on mercy merry Christmas

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-14 16:59 | Report Abuse

I can really feel your pain .... it's okay.
Tomorrow could be a better day.
Cheers.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-14 17:14 | Report Abuse

Insas very steady mah...!!

Everyday up mah....!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ coming loh...!!

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-14 17:53 | Report Abuse

@ivan9511, I don't like property counters at the moment. I am staying away from property. Today MAA rocketed up.

ivan9511

3,854 posts

Posted by ivan9511 > 2020-12-14 18:35 | Report Abuse

Noted.
Ya insas is good but some times feel weird this insas. Maa always is my favourite as affin and trop.
But speak of cash many also got many cash ex: duta ekson puncak APM lct marco
If say super good profit is Marco
Insas is good but some times qr up down up down
But is Ok As long as cash rich and high Nta also match my target

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-15 17:07 | Report Abuse

As usual leno cannot reply or entertain too much.
But leno wish u all the best ....... Dr. Kim.
Cheers.

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2020-12-15 17:45 | Report Abuse

I saw will stay at this level for sometime and when market goes down, sure will follow... Market goes up, it will stagnant. I kena before. Buy 1 lot and come back to see in a year's time if u don't believe. It will either go down or stagnant.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-15 21:47 |

Post removed.Why?

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-16 09:50 | Report Abuse

Need to feed tortoise more kangkung.

BLee

866 posts

Posted by BLee > 2020-12-16 10:00 | Report Abuse

Insas needs a rabbit to join the race; Bolt on Turbo (BOT) to win the race..Happy Trading.

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-16 10:18 | Report Abuse

The investment holding & trading segment suffered a pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments (FY 2019: pre-tax profit of RM1.5 million)

Singapore OCBC price: 28/6/2019 Sing dollar 11.40
30/6/2020: Sing dollar 9.00
30/9/2020: Sing dollar 8.42
Now Sing dollar 10+. On 31/12/2020 with window dressing most likely will be close to 11.

Q2 end 31/12/2020 will be another record profit.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-16 10:54 | Report Abuse

SHARP ADVANCEMENT IN INSAS SHARE PRICE COMING LOH...!!

Raider says let be practical mah...!!

If OCBC mark to market losses at SGD 8.42 as at 30-9-2020, now as at 16 December 2020 SGD 10.19, there will be a big write back of a few million back to the profit coming 31-12 2020 mah...!!

In other words Raider see a potential write back of more than rm 30m in the 2nd qtr 31-12-2020, that will basically improve the investment division profit mah...!!

This together with sengenic disposal, Insas will report more than Rm 70 million profit in December qtr loh....!!

Very sharep improvement in insas share price coming loh...!!

Sslee The investment holding & trading segment suffered a pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments (FY 2019: pre-tax profit of RM1.5 million)

Singapore OCBC price: 28/6/2019 Sing dollar 11.40
30/6/2020: Sing dollar 9.00
30/9/2020: Sing dollar 8.42
Now Sing dollar 10+. On 31/12/2020 with window dressing most likely will be close to 11.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-16 11:24 | Report Abuse

insas also received 2 sen dividend (RM 8.5 Million) from inari in Q2 ...
HUAAAAAAAAATTT AAAAAAAAAAA !!! HAHAHAHAHAH ....

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-16 11:35 | Report Abuse

After selling 55 million in Q1 Insas still hold:
Name INSAS BERHAD
Indirect/deemed interest (%) 17.039
Indirect/deemed interest (units) 554,853,575
Date of notice 04 Aug 2020
Indirect interest:-
(1) Insas Technology Berhad - 424,769,375 (No change)
(2) Media Lang Limited - 26,016,500
(3) Insas Plaza Sdn Bhd - 103,867,700 (No change)
(4) Montego Assets Limited - 200,000 (No change)

Hence a 2 cents dividend from Inari is RM 11.097 million cash inflow to Insas

Post a Comment
Market Buzz