INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,893 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 8 hours ago

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-08 10:54 | Report Abuse

Hng33 is right too many road block remember the below date:
Event Date
EGM: 23 December 2020
Announcement of Entitlement Date: Early January 2021
Entitlement Date: End January 2021
Issuance of Abridged Prospectus for the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants: End January 2021
Closing date for subscription and payment of the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants: Mid February 2021
Listing of and quotation for the Rights RPS and Warrants: End February 2021.

Early Jan 2021 Announcement of Entitlement:
After this annoucement Entitlement date no more road block. Price will spike up so that everyone will subscribe the RI.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-08 10:58 | Report Abuse

Leno disagree ... leno predict insas will go up before agm like every 5 years ago. Reason is simple, the management dun wan to get whack at the agm during rps proposal. So, insas will shoot up before agm meaning starting today. That is why they declared x-dividend at december instead of january next year. During agm, sslee cannot claim insas share price no go up.
Leno could be wrong, but same go to every one else predictions.
Cheers.

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-08 11:04 | Report Abuse

Previously the exercise price could not be set below par of RM1. Now there's no more par value, exercise price can be at any price.

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-08 11:09 | Report Abuse

By the way because of too many road block it is good for you to accumulate now. After spike up no more this cheap price.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-08 11:15 | Report Abuse

Correct, but management will want to set as high as possible for the warrant x-price.

Meaning anyone who want to convert will need to contribute higher capital.
If set at 90 sen, ppl pay 90 sen to insas to convert, if set at rm 1.50 then insas will get rm 1.50 and will dilute less of the current shareholders.

To set higher x-price, share price will need to shoot up before the fixing price.
And after fixing price, the share price will shoot up again because higher x-price will dilute less, and this make the warrant more attractive to those who want to buy before x-warrant (now).
This will cause the share price to shoot up now or before the agm, before fixing price, and after fixing price and after warrant is listed up the share market.

It become a Positive cycle, round and round going Upward.
Cheers.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-08 11:31 | Report Abuse

aaa ... the different between leno and u is .. leno is oldbies ... in investment forum for 15 years ... using SAME username ... not like someone who kept changing his username thinking everyone dunno who he is mar ... for donkey sake ... your username "laughing" give yourself away lah ... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
... anyway cheers.

hng33

20,217 posts

Posted by hng33 > 2020-12-08 12:15 | Report Abuse

Insas circular indicate clearly that the new warrant exercise price will be based on 5 day volume weight average price, with no premium peg. The courting date should be immediately after EGM approval. Therefore, if 5 day average price is 88sen, then the exercise price will be fixed at 88sen. Thus, please stay low profile before fixing price as the lower then exercise, the higher intrinsic value for new warrant

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 12:34 | Report Abuse

It is obvious glaring profit in front of u mah...!!

Buy now lah...!!

Posted by Sslee > Dec 8, 2020 11:09 AM | Report Abuse

By the way because of too many road block it is good for you to accumulate now. After spike up no more this cheap price.

Posted by leno > Dec 8, 2020 11:15 AM | Report Abuse

Correct, but management will want to set as high as possible for the warrant x-price.

If set at 90 sen, ppl pay 90 sen to insas to convert, if set at rm 1.50 then insas will get rm 1.50 and will dilute less of the current shareholders.

To set higher x-price, share price will need to shoot up before the fixing price.
And after fixing price, the share price will shoot up again because higher x-price will dilute less, and this make the warrant more attractive to those who want to buy before x-warrant (now).
This will cause the share price to shoot up now or before the agm, before fixing price, and after fixing price and after warrant is listed up the share market.

Cheers.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-08 12:35 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 12:42 | Report Abuse

Remember many people try to manipulate the market & influence the price, at the end those people got manipulated mah...!!

It is better to collect insas at 88 sen based on intrinsic value which is around Rm 4.50 loh!!

Collect as much as u can mah...!!

The catalyst for insas coming upward surge is from the corporate exercise RPS with free warrants mah...!!

Posted by hng33 > Dec 8, 2020 12:15 PM | Report Abuse

Insas circular indicate clearly that the new warrant exercise price will be based on 5 day volume weight average price, with no premium peg. The courting date should be immediately after EGM approval. Therefore, if 5 day average price is 88sen, then the exercise price will be fixed at 88sen. Thus, please stay low profile before fixing price as the lower then exercise, the higher intrinsic value for new warrant

ivan9511

3,854 posts

Posted by ivan9511 > 2020-12-08 12:47 | Report Abuse

@TheContrarian sifu. TheContrarian you only see Insas and mnrb . I personally feel Osk also good only 80sen +++. Seem can up 1. And after see ioip carzy limit up I feel property like Osk tropicana will got good show on the way

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 12:49 | Report Abuse

They are good but not as safe as insas loh...!!

Insas u get both very good & very safe loh...!!

Posted by ivan9511 > Dec 8, 2020 12:47 PM | Report Abuse

@TheContrarian sifu. TheContrarian you only see Insas and mnrb . I personally feel Osk also good only 80sen +++. Seem can up 1. And after see ioip carzy limit up I feel property like Osk tropicana will got good show on the way

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2020-12-08 12:49 | Report Abuse

so stockraider, still holding solution?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 13:13 | Report Abuse

IN INSAS PATIENCE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT STRATEGY LOH..!!

Patience Is Our Biggest Asset

Peter Lim made his wealth through patient, long-term investing.

He does not like to trade – which is to buy one day and sell the next to lock in profits.

He said that “people who get rich are those who buy a company, build it, run it.”

It takes time for businesses to grow; they certainly do not flourish overnight.

He also did not worry about the short-term fluctuations of the stock market.

One time, the Singapore’s stock market took a sharp nosedive, wiping out more than $100 million of his stock’s value.

However, Lim was unruffled. Having been through many crashes and financial crises, he knew that things would turn out fine after all, and it did.

Interestingly, Lim got to where he is today through a mixture of savvy investing and sheer grit.

His story showed us that in order to succeed, we need to have the patience to grow a business instead of looking for short-term gains.

INSAS IS A REAL PATIENCE INVESTING LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 13:16 | Report Abuse

PEOPLE LIKE SSLEE SHOULD JOIN THE MISSIONARY SOCIAL SERVICE & NOT DEDICATE HIS INVESTMENT IN INSAS MAH...!!

U cannot have this sslee type of thinking, like other people should not be greedy & yet he still want to do very well in investment loh...!!

The other thing is sslee want to fight for minority shareholder,that cannot even afford the rights issue..SURELY IF THEY CANNOT AFFORD, IS IT now THE TIME TO SCALEDOWN THEIR INVESTMENT BY SELLING SOME IN ORDER TO RAISE SOME MONIES TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE RIGHTS LEH??

SSLEE TYPE OF ATTITUDE, IF HE GENUINELY WANT TO FIGHT FOR THE POOR & THE UNDER PRIVILEDGE, HE SHOULD JOIN THE MISSIONARY SERVICE & DO SOCIAL SERVICE SOME WHERE IN AFRICA MAH...!!

AS FOR GREED...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AS A INVESTOR MAH....WITHOUT IT U CAN NEVER BE GREAT MAH...!!

BUT PLEASE TAKE NOTE WHEN EVER U R GREEDY U NEED TO BE BALANCE BY THE RISK U R TAKING MAH..!!

THIS IS HOW CAPITALISM WORKS MAH....!!

U NEED TO UNDERSTAND GREED & HOW To BALANCE THE RISK LOH...!!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 29, 2020 7:13 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning,
Please allow me to copy and paste the meaning of greed.

Greed is a natural instinct shared by many other complex organisms. Especially when it comes to possession of food or reproductive partners. However, in Homo Sapiens it has evolved to a highly obsessive and excessive compulsion.

The definition of greedy person is someone who wants more of something than he is entitled to or the behavior of wanting more than you are entitled to

There is a fine line between greed and ambition. It all depends on what kind of greed you have. ... However, the means to make that money can determine whether your greed has taken you in the right or wrong path

What are the warning signs of uncontrolled greed? Overly self-centered behaviour becomes the first give-away of greedy people. Envy and greed are like twins. Greedy people are always saying “me, me, me” with very little regard for the needs and feelings of others. ... While greed is a strong desire for more and more possessions (such as wealth and power), envy goes one step further and includes a strong desire by greedy people for the possessions of others

A person who is consumed by greed becomes utterly fixated on the object of his greed. Life in all its richness and complexity is reduced to little more than a quest to accumulate and hoard as much as possible of whatever it is that he craves

The greedy person is too attached to his things and his money, or he desires more money and more things in an excessive way. Greed has unpleasant effects on our inner emotional lives. ... If I am greedy, and am excessive in my acquisition and keeping of possessions, I may be depriving others of their basic needs.

Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 13:31 | Report Abuse

Insas is a very competent company, it has the best value in Msia now loh!

In Malaysia, there is no single Conglomerate that has capacity to exploit technology sector except for Insas. Insas has a COMPLETE package to do the job.
1. Construction arm of Hohup,
2. computer chips and quality control of Inari ametron,
3. software expertise of Dgsb
4. communication of Omesti
5. funding and investment of Insas M&A
6. Connection with Huawei and Foreign Tech Company
Combination of construction, hardware, software, communication, and finance and management.

The the proposal of 2 RPS with 5 FREE warrants are GOLD MINE
They worth more than previous 2 warrants.
Last time Insas was just in the beginning of adventure.
Now insas is on the way rolling ....towards gold mine & lifting & mining Gold loh...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 13:36 | Report Abuse

LIKE SIFU LENO SAYS, INSAS IN A VERY EXCITING TIMES CURRENT LOH....!!

Posted by leno > Dec 8, 2020 10:36 AM | Report Abuse

So, insas with Asset of RM 4.50
can easily earn 20 - 40 sen per year,
can easily give 10 - 20 sen dividend per year,
So, insas price can easily go up to RM 1.50 - RM 4.00
Of course "can" and "will" - go up may be a different thing and at different time.
But again, this is how leno look at insas.
For some, they will look at different things.
Share market is a Voting Machine.
At the end, it is how much we make from the share market that define how successful we are, not how much the share price go up or go down, or how long kena penjara.
Leno knew some(many)one who never stay long in penjara but losing money by cutting loss after loss ...and after loss.
No offend.
Cheers.

Posted by leno > Dec 8, 2020 10:58 AM | Report Abuse

Leno disagree ... leno predict insas will go up before agm like every 5 years ago. Reason is simple, the management dun wan to get whack at the agm during rps proposal. So, insas will shoot up before agm meaning starting today. That is why they declared x-dividend at december instead of january next year. During agm, sslee cannot claim insas share price no go up.
Leno could be wrong, but same go to every one else predictions.
Cheers.

Posted by leno > Dec 8, 2020 11:15 AM | Report Abuse

Cheers.

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-08 13:47 | Report Abuse

Haha stockrIder now only I know all insas shareholders are multi- millionaire so I change my view and support the RI and ESOS.

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-08 13:54 | Report Abuse

Stockraider when is your end day between your Insas and Philip QL bet?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-08 14:00 | Report Abuse

dun waste time and energy to quarrel with other forumers .. u earn nothing ...
Let's bygone be gone.
Forgive and forget.
U oldman do not pour oil or vinegar to watch other ppl quarelling.
U alredi so old, u should know better.
Make money be happi.
Hope other make money too so they also happi.
Cheers!

Mandyfung

26 posts

Posted by Mandyfung > 2020-12-08 14:16 | Report Abuse

Dear all INSAS lovers, forgive and forget is a good motto to follow, no hard feeling, but to form a heart with determination in order to make profit . Yeah we will and will eventually. Jia you mates.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 14:54 | Report Abuse

Now u know lah....sifu leno & raider are multi milliomaire loh...!!

Posted by Sslee > Dec 8, 2020 1:47 PM | Report Abuse

Haha stockrIder now only I know all insas shareholders are multi- millionaire so I change my view and support the RI and ESOS.

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-08 15:08 | Report Abuse

@ ivan9511 : we talk OSK in OSK forum.

hng33

20,217 posts

Posted by hng33 > 2020-12-08 15:23 | Report Abuse

Insas awakened, to breakout 90sen, heading to RM 1 next. Insas value unstopped now, unleash it value sooner than expected.

ivan9511

3,854 posts

Posted by ivan9511 > 2020-12-08 15:25 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian @ ivan9511 : we talk OSK in OSK forum noted

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-08 15:30 |

Post removed.Why?

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-08 15:33 | Report Abuse

Haha, hng33 is always like that.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-08 15:33 | Report Abuse

why will anyone want to aswer we talk osk in osk forum in insas forum noted ? Why cant u simply go osk forum and give the same answer there ? Why must be here ? I really cannot fanthom people mind and attitude ... people are weird compare to cat.

hng33

20,217 posts

Posted by hng33 > 2020-12-08 16:09 | Report Abuse

hahaha, hope to stay low profile, but you guy keep posted to notify around, forcing insas to awaken lol. Since, cannot hide, lets market to decide freely on 5 -day weight average price to fixed warrant exercise price

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-08 17:11 | Report Abuse

Congratulation Stockraider:
Insas today closed: 0.895
QL today closed: 6.04
QL adjusted for bonus issue and dividend: 6.04X3/2 + 0.045 + 0.045= 9.15
Insas adjusted for dividend: 0.895+ 0.02+ 0.02= 0.935

You are now ahead of Philip' QL so remember to call all your extended family to Philip’ “Klang Bak Kut Teh”

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 17:41 | Report Abuse

wow unexpectingly raider leading woh...!!

TQ sslee for your info...!!

Posted by Sslee > Dec 8, 2020 5:11 PM | Report Abuse

Congratulation Stockraider:
Insas today closed: 0.895
QL today closed: 6.04
QL adjusted for bonus issue and dividend: 6.04X3/2 + 0.045 + 0.045= 9.15
Insas adjusted for dividend: 0.895+ 0.02+ 0.02= 0.935

You are now ahead of Philip' QL so remember to call all your extended family to Philip’ “Klang Bak Kut Teh”

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-08 19:44 |

Post removed.Why?

speakup

26,597 posts

Posted by speakup > 2020-12-08 22:33 | Report Abuse

@stockraider,
when insas rights ex?

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-08 22:41 | Report Abuse

Only after approval obtained at EGM can set the ex date.

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-09 07:32 | Report Abuse

Event Date
EGM: 23 December 2020
Announcement of Entitlement Date: Early January 2021
Entitlement Date: End January 2021
Issuance of Abridged Prospectus for the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants: End January 2021
Closing date for subscription and payment of the Proposed Rights Issue with Warrants: Mid February 2021
Listing of and quotation for the Rights RPS and Warrants: End February 2021.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-09 11:10 | Report Abuse

My tukang tilik sifu says Insas upside powerful above Rm 1.00 by year end.

My Senior analyst estimates Insas fundamental worth above Rm 2.60 mah!

My 009 investigators found out hidden reserves of Insas excluding Inari comprises mainly properties & investment value is more than Rm 700m, giving insas another Rm 1.00 gain besides NTA Rm 2.75 & inari mark to market gain of another Rm 1.50.

Thus Insas intrinsic value can reached something like Rm 2.75 + Rm 1.75 + Rm 1.00 totalling = Rm 5.50 loh...!!

U buy insas for Rm 0.90 v Rm 5.50.....it is a steal mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-09 11:12 | Report Abuse

Just Buy B4 EGM approval mah...!!

More upside coming loh!!

Posted by stockraider > Dec 9, 2020 11:10 AM | Report Abuse X

My 009 investigators found out hidden reserves of Insas excluding Inari comprises mainly properties & investment value is more than Rm 700m, giving insas another Rm 1.00 gain besides NTA Rm 2.75 & inari mark to market gain of another Rm 1.50.

Thus Insas intrinsic value can reached something like Rm 2.75 + Rm 1.75 + Rm 1.00 totalling = Rm 5.50 loh...!!

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-09 11:21 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-09 11:27 | Report Abuse

the litmus test for any investment is ... can u sleep at night or not ?
U dun feel comfortable buying insas then dont buy.
U feel veri comfortable, then sailang like leno.
Leno cannot sleep if no sailang in insas.
But different ppl got different pattern and threshold.
Dun worri ... if u miss insas rocket this year.
Because u will get another opportunity to join insas rocket in another 5 years times around year 2026. Time goes very fast one.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH ...

INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!!

gohku

373 posts

Posted by gohku > 2020-12-09 11:58 | Report Abuse

I think Raider findings support Insas worth much more than the current price of 90 sen.
There is no harm increasing our position in insas, taking into consideration the intrinsic value of Rm 5.50 with dividend of 2 sen, PE 9x and the coming RI RPS with 2.5 free free warrants.

The catalyst upside will come near EGM

09/12/2020 11:10 AM

stockraider Just Buy B4 EGM approval mah...!!

More upside coming loh!!

Posted by stockraider > Dec 9, 2020 11:10 AM | Report Abuse X

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-09 12:06 | Report Abuse

Insas Comrades
1. leno
2. stockraider
3. Sslee
4. TheContrarian
5. Diamond7
6. Mandyfung
7. hng33
8. 3101575000
9. jellyfish
10. raider's uncle
11. Persatuan Teow Chew
12 gohku

Sslee

5,972 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-12-09 12:38 | Report Abuse

INSAS Annual Report 2020
Page 8: The main contributor of pre-tax profit in FY 2020 is the Technology segment accounting for RM32.0 million (FY 2019: RM62.9 million), followed by the Financial Services segment contributing RM31.3 million (FY 2019: RM25.2 million). As a result of the unfavourable factors highlighted above, the investment holding & trading segment suffered a pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments (FY 2019: pre-tax profit of RM1.5 million).

Q2 Result end 31th Dec 2020.
1. How much of investment holding & trading segment pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments will be written back? OCBC now Sing 10+
2. Share of profit from associate companies Inari, Hohup and DGSB?
3. One off gain from disposal of Sengenics
4. Profit from M&A security and ICL?

So Q2 will be another record breaking profit.
Insas canteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-09 13:52 | Report Abuse

sssshhhhhhh ...... pls do not share insider news with outsider ..... SHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSsss ...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-09 19:26 | Report Abuse

The Q1 Sept 2020 already big turnaround in investment segment with overall profit registering rm 65m profit.

I think q2 Dec 2020 profit will even see higher gain with disposal of sengenics, Raider see come profit of Rm 100m loh...!!

That will raised Insas share price above Rm 1.00, just in time for the bullish RPS rights issue with 5 free warrants for every 2 RPS rights expected to come in February 2021 mah!!

Make your move early loh!! Very bullish scenario mah...!!

Raider see big upside potential loh!

Posted by Sslee > Dec 9, 2020 12:38 PM | Report Abuse

INSAS Annual Report 2020
Page 8: The main contributor of pre-tax profit in FY 2020 is the Technology segment accounting for RM32.0 million (FY 2019: RM62.9 million), followed by the Financial Services segment contributing RM31.3 million (FY 2019: RM25.2 million). As a result of the unfavourable factors highlighted above, the investment holding & trading segment suffered a pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments (FY 2019: pre-tax profit of RM1.5 million).

Q2 Result end 31th Dec 2020.
1. How much of investment holding & trading segment pre-tax loss of RM49.2 million due to unrealised mark to market losses of financial assets at fair value through profit or loss and derivative financial instruments will be written back? OCBC now Sing 10+
2. Share of profit from associate companies Inari, Hohup and DGSB?
3. One off gain from disposal of Sengenics
4. Profit from M&A security and ICL?

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-09 20:43 | Report Abuse

wow .. a group of very intelligent investors investing in the same counter. The INSAS counter.
Rare occasion ... once every 5 years.
All the Best Comrades !!
I suggest november 2021 .. we celebrate at New Zealand or maybe Tasmania Island.
I planning to go both.
Cheers !!

TheContrarian

9,250 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2020-12-10 10:58 | Report Abuse

When is Insas the tortoise going to break through 90 sen?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-12-10 11:47 | Report Abuse

I am still accumulating Insas, hopefully can get enough of it before the coming strong break through above Rm 1.00 somewhere near or after INSAS AGM approval.

leno

6,154 posts

Posted by leno > 2020-12-10 12:08 | Report Abuse

4.94 M ...

Diamond7

2,322 posts

Posted by Diamond7 > 2020-12-10 13:15 | Report Abuse

M getting very impatient with insas!
Philip's Pchem up up up
Petron up up up double
Hengyuan up up up double

Everyone made 50% to 100%