INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.03 (2.91%)

Day's Change

1.00 - 1.03

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

44,173 comment(s). Last comment by Tatooine 3 hours ago

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-13 12:57 | Report Abuse

i was also known as Analabs Queen
during recession 2008 i dump all into analabs
analabs selling at 80 sen, with net cash RM 1.20
analabs own a lot of Public bank shares.
Exactly like INSAS now lor.

2 year later ANALABS shoot up RM 1.80
Can go check analabs Top 30 shareholders.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
Annual Report no lie one.

NGAP NGAP INSAS !!
SEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP !!

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-13 16:24 | Report Abuse

Haha leno is cuci tandas in WC ...

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-13 16:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-13 16:27 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-13 16:28 | Report Abuse

Haha malu lah leno ... cuci tandas ada nama lah ... sudah tua ke sampai gigi pun tak ada lagi lah ... bila boleh berhijrah ke Australia ? lagi malu lah ....hahahahaha

klee

2,932 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-13 17:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by leno > 21 hours ago | Report Abuse
this is one pariah country ... no hope lor
everyone know .. only pariah dunno or pretend to dunno lor.

Form 1 i study at Seri Ampang boy school.
Famous for cina gangster, and melayu gangster.
Anyone still know this school ?
Opposite Hock Choon supermarket.

Leno,u studied at seri ampang but son studied at sarawak school with no water in toilet.So u went sarawak hooted one iban lady then left them izzit?Lol.

klee

2,932 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-13 17:09 | Report Abuse

Analabs is analabs,insas is insas.Insas is hopeless ,just like Bjgroup.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-13 19:17 | Report Abuse

when i bought analabs, ppl say same thing like when i buy insas now mar ....
but i born heart of steel, no problem one ... some more already a multiple millionaire mar ....

my son school u come and see yourself lor ...,it is a SMK and in 2nd division
so they give ciput fund to the SMK.
All fund go to sk agama, and mrsm nearby.
Nearest SMJK is 200 km away.

Lanciau people know cina and iban can only go to SMK, so they purposely give ciput fund to all the SMK here. Poor malay also go to SMK .. and suffer with us too.

yet they claim they are very religios lar, their religion is justice lah, simple lah
lanciau lu lah.

At the end, u all better wake up sooner
this country is PARIAH country.
cannot be save anymore.
Start planning now.
I will be out of this PARIAH country by 2025.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-13 19:35 | Report Abuse

dont forget the case
where one fellow go kidnap a chinese girl U undergraduate while she out jogging in daylight
got rape, kill and dump on side road
that murderer air mani found inside her
but hakim say not guilty because got other dna.
Buang tepi jalan of course lah got other dna
Hakim also accept reason from suspect claim that student is a prostitute.
The part all other witness, friends, family say is not accepted.
Ini lanciau punya hakim.
Suspect got away to other country.
At the end after so many year, come back because no money
baru dibicara semula.
My question is how much that lanciau hakim receive to acquit the suspect at the first trial ?

U all better MIGRATE before anything happen to your daughters, family or even yourself lor.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-13 20:39 | Report Abuse

If u are a judge
will u dare to acquit someone who rape and killed a innocent girl, someone daughter, someone sister ?
U are the judge, looking at evidence, u know he is a PEMBUNUH dan PEROGOL
will u dare to say tidak bersalah ?
But this is a PARIAH country lor .... u all better be careful.
Jangan main main with PARIAH country.

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-13 21:49 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/Sslee_blog/2018-03-23-story-h1453288457-GE14_A_letter_to_Tun_Dr_Mahathir_and_all_Malaysians_Rule_of_law_Rule_of

GE14: A letter to Tun Dr. Mahathir and all Malaysians; “Rule of law: Rule of man: Rule by man”
Author: Sslee
Publish date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018, 07:14 PM

Judiciary: Malaysia current system consists of civil/criminal law with the following hierarchy of courts begin from the Magistrate Court, Sessions Court, High court, Court of Appeal and finally the Federal Court and a parallel system of state Syariah Court. The appointment of the Chief Justices is governed by the Constitution of Malaysia so are the appointment of President of Court of appeal, the Chief Judge of Malaya, Chief Judge of Sabah and Sarawak, other Federal Court Judges, Court of Appeal Judges, High Court Judges, Sessions Court Judges and Magistrates.

Our Judiciary where the A-G is directly appointed by the PM and given absolute power under Article 145(3) at his discretion to institute, conduct or discontinue any proceedings for an offence will most likely do what was told by his Boss, the PM.

Judges appointed by the PM will most likely deliver judgment in favor of his Boss, the PM.

Judges who do not uphold our constitution law and are biased towards his own religion and race will most likely deliver judgments that favor his religion and race.

Judges who are corrupt will deliver judgment in favor of the highest bidder.

Mediocre Judges who are there not by merit but by other consideration will most likely deliver sub-standard judgment.

Only judges that are brave, upright, impartial and well-learned are able to dispense justices, uphold the law and serve the people well. These judges had become a rarity now due to judge-promotion which is not based on merit, ability and competency but by other consideration.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-13 22:07 | Report Abuse

u cina better buy insas and migrate later
i am not going to force u to buy
i am not going to scold u for not buying
maybe u got better stock than insas
go buy lor

I will continue rilek rilek cheering for my insas lor here

mind u - insas is non-halal stock
non-syariah compliant
because their main directors and shareholders suka makan babee.
Don't say i no remind u all okay.

INSAS SEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP !!

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2022-04-13 23:14 | Report Abuse

Never ever buy Insas-WC

I will scold anyone for buying Insas-WC

The theoretical price of WC is currently only at 0.13, way below the cornered price of 0.255

---

Blue Horseshoe loves BStead and BPlant

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-14 06:52 | Report Abuse

Good morning PSAi3alert,
Is justice done when AG' direct SC to drop the charge and just compound the offense?
Should AG explain an apparent change of mind of charging the directors to just a compound?
What can investors do to demand justice is served?

SERBA Dinamik Holdings Bhd has expressed concern that market regulators Securities Commission (SC) and Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd has made public their objection to the Attorney General’s (AG) acceptance of its representation letter.

The global integrated oil & gas (O&G) service provider said it would presume that any such communication would have been subject to secrecy obligations and is privileged.

“Further, the company has been advised by its solicitors that Bursa’s involvement in making objections to the AG is improper,” Serba Dinamik pointed out in a media statement. “Bursa is a private commercial entity with profit-making objectives and is not involved with the criminal justice process.”

In the same light, the company also disputed the SC’s objection as improper on ground that “matters of decision with regard to criminal prosecution is not a subject matter that Bursa should be involved in”.

“SC’s objections to the AG is also highly improper as it suggests an interference with the AG’s constitutional role,” added Serba Dinamik.

Upon receiving the representation from the company, the AG Chambers must surely have recognised the issues with the evidence and charges, and proposed a settlement that would be a suitable resolution to the matter, according to Serba Dinamik.

“This follows consideration of the strength of the evidence to support the charges that were laid, the resources required in multiple courts to pursue all charges, the public interest, and likelihood of success,” contended the company.

With regards to the offer of a compound, Serba Dinamik has been advised by its solicitors that it is within the AG’s discretion.

A compound offer is preceded by a charge and not the other way round. Section 373 of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 (CMSA) requires the SC to seek the AG’s consent and not the other way round.

Henceforth, the company said a report by The Edge entitled “Will Serba Dinamik’s top execs be let off with just a compound for providing false reports to SC?” yesterday (April 11) appears to be suggesting is that the AG should explain an apparent change of mind.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-14 07:21 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-14 09:35 | Report Abuse

U cannot save everyone
that is what i said to sslee when he said he want to save everyone in xingquan
u don't want to sell, he will buy from someone else.
Simple as that.

This is a PARIAH country.
I know i cannot save everyone.
but i will still say the same - Migrate if u can.
If cannot, that start PLAN for it.
Plan for your children and grandchildren.

When u live too long in Pariah country,
u will be scare to leave it, because u are worry about new place.
New place come with new challenge.
But new challenge come with new and better BENEFIT !!

Our ancestor can come all the way, why can't we ?
There are so many people have migrated.
Nobody coming back.

My in-laws brother and sisters migrated to Canada, England, Singapore, and Australia.

My younger brother migrated to Sydney 20 years ago, now with 4 kids, all Australian citizen.

My accountant friends migrated with 3 children 10 years ago. Her daughter going to graduate as Accountant this year.

5 years ago, My neighborhood GP age 60 years old, very reluctant to move to Perth even though His daughter and son (both doctors) in Australia ask him and their mother to move in with them. He said he is too old to live in new place.

I said just go live there for 1 month, treat it as cuti-cuti makan angin, if not happy, just fly back back here (5 hours journey niah). Since then he only come back ONCE, to sell off his house here. He kept smiling and laughing non-stop when he came visit me at my home.

My friend who sell car also have relatives migrated to Australia, and now his form 5 daughter also want to migrate there after SPM.

My son's friend sister move to Sydney 4 years ago. She can't speak fluent English (chinese educated) but less than 6 months, my son cannot tell she is angmo or cina from her voice anymore.

Be BRAVE !!
Age is just a number.
U got live once.
Better live in non-Pariah country
U DESERVE it !!

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-14 12:55 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-14 12:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-14 12:58 | Report Abuse

Haha better migrate from Insas to other stock ke ...

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-14 13:12 | Report Abuse

Haha i bought Insas n Inari during Insas boss keep buying Inari at range 38 sen ..had migrated to other stocks liaw ...

klee

2,932 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-14 17:38 | Report Abuse

looks like leno makes a better immigration consultant than stock picker...lol

klee

2,932 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-14 17:42 | Report Abuse

Btw leno,why issit u as a multi millionaire send ur son to a school in interior sarawak with no water in toilet?Your millions in rupiah issit?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-14 19:38 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha ... agreed .....

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-04-14 23:24 | Report Abuse

This I have to agree totally.
>>>>>>>

klee

looks like leno makes a better immigration consultant than stock picker...lol

5 hours ago

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-15 10:21 | Report Abuse

I have been to Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne.
I have been to New Zealand.
But what caught my attention is the Western Australia.

Australia is divided into 6 BIG states + 1 ACT:
1. Western Australia - Perth
2. Norther Territories - Darwin
3. Queensland - Brisbane
4. NSW - Sydney
5. Victoria - Melbourne
6. Tasmania - Hobart
plus ACT (wilayah persekutuan) with Canberra as capital city.

From Perth, I have drove 900 km north to Monkey Mia, and also 300 km down south to Leeuwin and Margaret River town.
In total I have already spend 2 months in Western Australia.

1 word - WoW !!

Back to Pariah country,
I was born in KL, live in Ampang Selangor, secondary school at Taiping, Matriculation at Penang, Medical degree at Kelantan, GP at Sarawak.
Kota Kinabalu Sabah is my favorite town to visit - airport, city, island, mountain and jungle are all in one place.
But things is going south with this pariah country.

Start by PLANNING NOW !!

Work hard, Spend less, Invest more, then migrate.
Simple as ABC kacang puteh.

MIGRATE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE !!
BOH CHOW CCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-15 10:52 | Report Abuse

When invest, always invest in yourself.

Do not follow me.
I got no accounting degree.
I only got medical degree, that also i already retired more than 10 years already.
Some more I only make multiple millions from share market, and my name only appear in some annual reports.

Also, do not follow someone who buy Serba dinamik all the way down to 30 sen.

Do not follow some stranger in forum, even though he claimed he got RM 60 million. Your pig and dog also can claimed anything in forum, especially u cannot find his name in any annual report.

Finally but not lastly, do not follow some mental patient who stay up at tiga suku pagi to post here for hantu to read.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
NGAP NGAP INSAS !!
SEDAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP !!

klee

2,932 posts

Posted by klee > 2022-04-15 11:55 | Report Abuse

Ok leno,that explains abt the part on sarawak.Perth's climate is less extreme and is suitable for retirees from msia.Dont pick on philip's serba ,he does have his share of winners.Wish you happy migration.

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-15 17:01 | Report Abuse

This I have to agree totally.
>>>>>>>

do not follow some mental patient who stay up at tiga suku pagi to post here for hantu to read.

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:55 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 06:57 | Report Abuse

Haha malu lah leno ... cuci tandas ada nama lah ... sudah tua ke sampai gigi pun tak ada lagi lah ... bila boleh berhijrah ke Australia ? lagi malu lah ....hahahahaha

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 07:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2022-04-16 08:05 | Report Abuse

Don't worry, the last thing anyone would want to follow you is to buy Insas warrants. Who are you again? No one really cares except that you have the audacity to insult other people just to make yourself feel better. Me? At least I have an online portfolio that tracks my "monopoly" results consistently with every transaction that I have ever done and the results. If you take out the number and figures, and just look at the portfolio balancing, stock picks and the percentages, you will quickly realize that despite losing money on serba(5% weightage), but being right since 2019 ( far before pandemic) on pchem, topglove, pmetal, inno,sop and harbor has given me a far far better performance during the last 3 years than all your nonsense about buying Insas warrants.

And the best thing is I don't have to go to other stock page to promote the penny stocks that I buy.

In fact, the very reason why I'm not top 30 shareholders is because I don't touch big into penny stocks like xinquan and Insas. I prefer to buy mid level and large caps that keep on growing and growing and growing over time.

So far my 3 year results have killed your 3 year results from Insas.

All you know how to do is talk nonsense about other Leno. Where is your results? Why are you still in Malaysia if you hate it so much? I love being in Sabah and Sarawak. I love being right in my investments growing from 25m in 2019 to 60m in 2022. How about you? What are your proud of? Investing results Ada? Or still stuck trying to make fun of malaysia ( while suckling it's tit and not paying taxes), and trying to get visa to migrate to Australia ( still failing I see).

In any case, malu leno biting the hand that feeds you. Maybe if your investment results were better you would be able to migrate anywhere and go holiday.

Too bad putting all your money into Insas warrants. Now your lost it all and still thinking you are smart.

Half my assets are all in pchem. Guess which one is happier and looking forward to enjoying rm1 dividends every year soon.

>>>>>>
Report Abuse

When invest, always invest in yourself.

Do not follow me.

Sslee

4,567 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-16 08:50 | Report Abuse

The famous statement of Nelson Mandela is displayed at the entrance of the University of South Africa thus:"Destroying any nation does not require the use of atomic bombs or the use of long-range missiles. It only requires lowering the quality of education and allowing cheating in the examinations by the students."

Malaysia current corruption, abused of power, racism, religion bigotry and apa malu boss ku culture is the result of year of institutionalized of racism and cheating in public education.

Those who tell others that when you criticise the government of the day is equal to trying to make fun of malaysia ( while suckling it's tit and not paying taxes), and biting the hand that feeds you are the one bury their head under sand like ostrich or suffer from boiling frog effect.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-16 09:35 | Report Abuse

not surprise coming from someone who cheat his family members and friends to gamble in share market lor.

When sslee kena con by xingquan - he curse the directors like no tomorrow, he criticize the SC and Bursa for slow and no action.

But the monopoly trader never say a bad word about Serba conman. Why ? A conman flock together with conman mar.

RM 60 million but no name in ANY annual report ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
U think we first time invest in bursa meh ?

Even Our famous Pundan investor aka 3i-investor also got name in his blue chip stock annual report lor - and yet he does not have RM 60 million in his portfolio.

U got RM 60 million u still want to stay in Pariah country ?
U got RM 60 million u still want to write long-long BODO analysis in this forum ?
U got RM 60 million u still want to post your portfolio and update it everyday ?

Come back to Pariah country.
BOH CHOW CCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!
Work Hard, Spend Less, Invest in Insas, then Migrate to Australia !!

alenac

2,614 posts

Posted by alenac > 2022-04-16 09:40 | Report Abuse

Insas, at beta 0.38, movement does not ape CI. Will move at its own pace, slightly difficult to predict. Stable price but not for speculation

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-16 09:59 | Report Abuse

This is Pariah country.

Remember how one Pastor was kidnap in broad daylight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWSXqPf32QI
involving more than 15 kidnappers, at least 3 SUV, car and motorcycle.
So many CCTV - and yet police fail and refuse to investigate.
Pastor koh is gangster ? Drug seller ? Murderer ? How can anyone kidnap and kill him just because he is Christian ?

Remember altantuya case ?
Both murderer were found guilty.
Suddenly the result is over-turned to say not guilty
just to let Sirul escape to other country.
U still trust the pariah court.

Do u know one brother of selangor minister was caught with large amount of drug in his bag at Sabah airport. The judge said not guilty because he said his wife packed his bag for him. Ini maciam pun boleh kah ? The wife was not charge at all. He is free just like that. Few years later he shot someone at sabah and run to filipina.

Kedah case of one undergraduate been kidnap, rape, kill and dump at roadside by anak datuk. The datuk give false alibi. Anak datuk claim that girl is prostitute. And judge say not guilty.

The injustice is so GROSS !!
This is not some grey area, or something difficult to decide
but a clear case of INTENTIONAL misjudgement with bad motive.

Latest case ah moi try to avoid 16 mak lajak middle of highway, middle of night until her own car terbalik and patah tangan. Majistret say not guilty, but suddenly one bodoh say bersalah kerana cuai ?

Langgar lampu isyarat - cuai.
Lawan arus - cuai,
tak bagi signal - cuai,
langgar pendestrian crossing zebra cross - cuai,
potong kereta at double line - cuai,
but terlanggar mat lajak berlumba tengah malam ?

I really want see this "fake 60 million dolar" man one day kena as well lor.
then i can clap hand.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2022-04-16 11:23 | Report Abuse

last time indian open mouth, gov ask him to balik india
cina open mouth, gov ask us to balik cina
other open mouth, mentri ask them to live on the moon

i am going to migrate soon - nobody can stop me from telling the truth.
Only ONE "chow-kow" aka fake millionaire - hiding in Sabah trying to prevent others from exposing the true.

Chia yiu CHOW-KOW !!

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 13:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 14:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 14:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

44,231 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-04-16 14:41 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,605 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-04-17 11:59 | Report Abuse

to my other id sslee
your BFF here is talking bad about INSAS

DannyArcher

That is how karim roll... i notice companies like these that kept on buying up smaller company are not worth investing. short term they show profit (not serba), but the growth is not organic. thus i think harta's organic growth is better than topglove M&A growth.

kpower and scib also uses the same strategy, PP and loan to buy up small companies to show earnings growth.

next time, any company that does this aggressively will be a red flag for me. not that it is bad, but if it is done is a big way frequently, then i think it is bad. scientex did this too, i wonder how much longer can they grow by buying up their competitor?

1 day ago

Post a Comment
Market Buzz