INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

44,938 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 24 minutes ago

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

@xiaoeh, Mr Sslee and me know how to dig.

xiaoeh

2,298 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

come TheContrarian
enlightened me leh...
this is the missing piece that i've been searching around....

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

@xiaoeh, must do own research lah.

xiaoeh

2,298 posts

like that...
give me some direction leh
my iq below average one

xiaoeh

2,298 posts

Weekend coming
enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z16wZbyOGHU

Posted by WellnessAntiCancer > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

ICap Biz repeatedly state that they are best measured according to NTA. management & Investment fees at 1.5% pa on Assets Managed. Regardless of their performance, Mr Tan TB gets a cut.

Insas i termed as Berkshire Malaysia -bc it also is a holding company. A mistake to measure on only on EPS

Disclosure: I own Insas, Insas WC, FPI and UCHI amongst others. Please do your due diligence before investing

nsas & Insas WC which have holdings of

Net cash at RM1.08 per share.
Investment at BOOK VALUE for Inari at Rm550mil even though at market it is valued at RM1,600 million. Yes RM1.6 BILLION

OTher investments include
F&B
Fashion
Securites listing services for ACE
IT.

Just the BOOK VALUE it is at RM3.56 as per Dec 2023.

Now it is trading at RM1.03.

Accountants DON'T value investment at current market share price. Yet the investments under Insas is at RM6.38

At Book value, you are buying a RM1 for 30sen

At Market value , you are buying a RM1 for 12sen

Talking about margin of safety, this is one rare DIAMOND

On Cap Biz with management fee 1.5% , after 10 years, the compounding costs turns out to be >30% of the net profits.

On Insas with management fee 0% , after 10 years, the compounding costs turns out to be 0% impact on the net profits.

Sslee

4,965 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Cash is not king in Insas case. Insas need to deploy its cash hoard to generate more earning for it share price to move north.

If only Insas has people like Brahmal Vasudevan talent to invest its cash then Insas price will fly.

UncleFollower

1,150 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Other than TKO, Brahmal is another with the resources to do something to Insas. As you said, can't raid it Thong and associates have control. But an activist investor he can be. Go go give Brahmal a call

speakup

25,307 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Thong already cornered Insas, where can Brahmal get the shares? unless from Thong himself. LOL!

Tatooine

128 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

If any believes thong only hold the shares he and related parties declare they are delusional… there is no enforcement or concern these businessmen have that anyone will do anything. It is why bursa has such a bad reputation… very sad to say but insas will only have value once thong no longer around… he is in such self delusion and has been for decades nothing will change.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

30 sen for a ringgit, cheap sale, cheap sale.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

Who bought Insas yesterday? Don't be shy to tell.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

I want to disclose that I have SBagan and Kluang shares which I paid 30 sen for a ringgit now market price over 50 sen for a ringgit.

Sslee

4,965 posts

I want to disclose I only hold 1,000 capA share so that I can send my AGM questions to capA' BOD.

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Posted by Johnchew5 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Hoho Konartist le taken wrong medicine here le … can fly ke ? hohoho ..

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Hoho , Konartist le big 👄 said will asked Insas to include Remisier Commission wording in Other Operation Expenses a few months ago .. what happened le … wrong medicine ke .. hohoho ..

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Hoho why so Jealous Konartist le .. my AA balance Free Tickets got Paper Gain 49 % le .. hohoho ..

Op .. pls don’t take wrong medicine le .. now Transit working in Indonesia palm oil forest at 64 .. pity lo .. hohoho .

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Hoho Dumbass lee so hardworking preparing Those Questions.. maybe too lonely in Palm Oil Forest ke …🤣🤣🤣

I am just relax , shopping with my Family..enjoying the 49 % paper gain le ..

KonartistLee .. tomolo is What Day ? Oh forget it ppl even don’t go back hometown during CNY even mom is out from icu..

Pls don’t take wrong medicine le .. fly fly fly le … hohoho

Sslee

4,965 posts

Dumbass go read M&A quarterly report and learn how M&A report Remisier Commission.

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Hoho.. still Twisting.. straight to the Point la… No Reply ? Kena Dellw like from Armada reply ? Did not send the email , Big 👄 only le ??? Hohoho

Posted by Johnchew5 > 26 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Hoho , Konartist le big 👄 said will asked Insas to include Remisier Commission wording in Other Operation Expenses a few months ago .. what happened le … wrong medicine ke .. hohoho ..

Sslee

4,965 posts

Sslee
I spent yesterday traveling from Medan to Jakarta and then Jakarta to KL, now quarantined in Dorsett Subang.

I took the Citilink Flight from Medan to Jakarta, with no social distance and the flight1.5 hour late. Flight Jakarta to KL is MH 720 no delay A330-200, 8 emergency doors, manned with 2 male cabin staff and 4 air stewardess for economy class and 1 male cabin staff and 1 air stewardess for Business class. Diner served with plenty spared and air stewardess keeps asking if you need more food and drinks. I counted only about 50 passengers.

Now you know why i3lurker and PSAi3alert only fly with MAS.

Another new day and another new challenge. Life is like a book: Some chapters are sad, some are happy and some are exciting, but if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter has in store for YOU. When it finally comes to the last chapter there are so many things and people you are grateful and thankful for that make this life worth living.

I thank all for the well wishes and prayers that my mum will make a speedy recovery.
2021-12-15 08:14

alenac
Wow Sslee, you got great fans over in I3i? That love and hate relationship with them.

Posted by Sslee > Feb 9, 2022 7:12 PM | Report Abuse
Many people have their own way to express their anger, anxiety and helplessness and I choose to pray and ask others to pray to relief my anxiety and helplessness.
2022-02-09 19:18

Sslee
Dear alenac
I do not have any hatred in my heart, I just get annoyed with Mike keep telling lies about me and had crossed the line of decency with his lies about me not visiting my mum.
2022-02-09 19:44

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

1st Lies :

Stock: [INSAS]: INSAS BHD
hours ago | Report Abuse

Haha wow KonLee is an “ Attention Seeker “ .., approached me 1st in Netx on 2020 telling Lies replied my post which directed to Konstockraider to bail out Stockraider on Insas-WB whom play wayang in Insas-WB forum with Callvin with invested RM 5000 …

Then KonLee said Raider Win 1 Myvi in Netx RI .. Raider said Win 2 Myvi… both blowing bla bla bla clon the Wayang Script on Insas-PB and WC …

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Conartist Callvin n kon Stockraider had been Promoted Netx ( 1 of 46 Con stocks ) since 4Q 2019 until early 2021 ..

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

2nd Lies :

hours ago | Report Abuse

Haha Konartist sslleee the 2nd One is Posted Twice on his Top 4 List on 2021 ... saying Averaging down Insas to ard 88.5 sen but being exposed is Averaging Up from 83 sen , later own deleted the 2 posts …

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

3rd Lies

hours ago | Report Abuse

During stock bet : Tunepro 0.45 on 10/3/21 , cut win 0.49 on 12/3/21 after 2 days - Why ? .. Lee aka Victor Yong aka Good123 in Tunepro since Jun 2020. 

>> Lee Posted in Insas on Jan 2022 that sold Tunepro after 2 years ..

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Today ( 3/5/2023 ) just discovered konartist sslleee: The Lies on HRC ( Hengyuan) :

Sslleee n Probability had been Promoted Petronm n HRC at RM 7.00 with Crack Spread, Crack here Crack there Crack other ppl Pockets …

>> Play Wayang to Buy Low Sell High ..

>>> Very Surprising is found out today Probability is Victor Yong aka id … as they Kacukan Tipu in Tunepro …also in Netx .

Good123 n Victor Promoted Pasukhas also .
Both will deleted own posts …

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Hoho btw where is i3lurker ?? Loss naked in HK stock ke … promoting SCIB half way changed name to Balian that Konartist Lee promoted together ..

Can made Profit 600 % by this year ke ? He said if Not Shl become a doogg.. So Desperate liaw … hohoho

Sslee

4,965 posts

Do you believe someone relax and shopping with Family will response so fast with his cut and paste gibberish.

He look like, sound like and most likely a lonely loser with no family or friend.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

Mikecyc, insaf lah.

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Probability aka Ori id Victor Yong is Fuxxking ppl out from Petronm whom play Crack Spread Wayang with konartist sslleee .. Beware these Professional kon …

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Hoho are you a Kon ? Insaf la …

Posted by TheContrarian > 15 seconds ago | Report Abuse

Mikecyc, insaf lah.

Johnchew5

10,326 posts

Hoho just copied n post …hohoho ..

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

Mikecyc, why do you keep doing it at Sslee?

investor77

760 posts

Posted by investor77 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

SsLee just disregard those who oppose you like Calvin Tan. Though I made losses in HYRC, I dont blame anyone. As you mentioned Insas has lots of good assets , very very undervalued, but share price difficult to move !! Coming quarter results will be good right, with disposal of some shares ?

If you can find another Mr Thong able to increase NTA from 942 million to 2,474 million over 15 years ie 2011 to 2024 which is a 26.3% increase a year , let me know.

For now, Thong did terrific job adding value to company.

Golden rule is if someone criticises please come up with BETTER companies to invest. We all open to it.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

Kluang owns SBagan and SBagan owns Great Eastern, yesterday the share price flew high. I reveal to everyone now that Insas owns OCBC Bank and OCBC Bank owns Great Eastern, Insas gonaa fly on Monday, hahaha.

xiaoeh

2,298 posts

OCBC is paying premium to get GE
does it matter to Insas....?

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

Ah Thong is a great man, he has been suppressing the price of Insas shares since 2011 to enable ikan bilis to buy cheaply, now you only pay 30 sen for a ringgit. One day the great Ah Thong will buy your Insas shares at a ringgit for a ringgit.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

However, Leno will continue to wait for 60 ringgit.

xiaoeh

2,298 posts

Insas is waiting for potential OCBC likes corporate to make it fully realized its value....
my 2 cents....

Lpc1225

131 posts

Posted by Lpc1225 > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

風姿花傳,
股韻君織。

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

Must speak positively of Insas, so many people still trapped trying to get out. Hopefully Monday it goes limit up, hahaha.

Sslee

4,965 posts

Dato' Sri Thong is a great poker player. He keeep his cards close to his chest but sooner or later he need to increase his and his PAC holding and trigger 33% MGO.

Most likely that will happen when he and his PAC convert their Insas-WC.

Insas will be profitable for many years to come but what investors looking for is growth catalyst that will give sustain earning growth and that can only be acheived if Insas deploy its cash hoard to generate more incomes.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

For Thong to exercise 230 million warrants to cross 50% shareholding which will cost him RM207 million. He and PAC currently holds more than RM50 million preference shares in Insas, so he would need funding for RM157 million.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

After crossing 50%, Thong and PAC will collectively hold around 448 million shares in the enlarged share capital of Insas of 893 million. Insas can then pay out a dividend of 35 sen and Thong and PAC will receive around RM157 million, just nice to pay off the funding.

TheContrarian

8,896 posts

This looks like the endgame to me, if I were Thong I would do this.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz