BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

+0.005 (1.39%)

0.345 - 0.375

43 people like this.

45,437 comment(s). Last comment by AnndyYSYong 1 day ago

hng33

20,001 posts

Posted by hng33 > 2015-05-27 16:46 | Report Abuse

Bought back Bjcorp at 41.5sen

Ah guuuu

153 posts

Posted by Ah guuuu > 2015-05-28 20:07 | Report Abuse

BJcorp no show lo........ Quarterly report haven't out yet... Another month to go....

NDarvas

Posted by NDarvas > 2015-06-01 09:44 | Report Abuse

BJCORP is sleeping beauty.

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2015-06-01 11:26 | Report Abuse

kikikiki.. 39.0 lai lo....tht's good... All trap!...kikikikikiki...

looyee

222 posts

Posted by looyee > 2015-06-01 11:33 | Report Abuse

hng 33, am waiting till mid June or 3rd week of June to pick BJcorp if it still around this price or lower

hng33

20,001 posts

Posted by hng33 > 2015-06-01 17:16 | Report Abuse

looyee

Agreed, you can have better view of possible upcoming Bjcorp Q4 result based on its subsidiary result to be release earlier than it (June).

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2015-06-01 17:22 | Report Abuse

Pariah penny stock..

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-01 17:57 | Report Abuse

Haikeyila

Wah! Long time no comment. And real powerful words, "Pariah penny stock"

Very good!! Let BJ Corp fall to my Operasi Tong Sampah. Calvin waiting at 38 cents. Then 35 cents.

Where are Crischan & Nancy with their shake, shake shake & Limbo Rock Dance?

Come back quick!!

Lewis Lee

1,655 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2015-06-01 18:58 | Report Abuse

Many kena trapped (me included ) and now want to cry also no tears ....
Plan to pass the share down to my children liao ,,,,
Let's sing BJ Corp song :-
La la la la la la la la la ....

Eric Lim

508 posts

Posted by Eric Lim > 2015-06-01 22:10 | Report Abuse

Glory will return to Vincent Gor and his companies, here is the good sign

http://www.soccerfanz.com.my/node/120731

chamlo

1,212 posts

Posted by chamlo > 2015-06-02 03:32 | Report Abuse

Really pariah. Agreed.

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2015-06-02 09:38 | Report Abuse

Pariah counter have to use pariah tactic.

26,271 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-06-02 11:01 | Report Abuse

malakoff last time also pariah counter, now hidden gem!
bjcorp now pariah counter...... one day will be hidden gem. when? next week? next month? next year? next 3 years? next 5 years? next decade? who know????

Posted by jehovahnissi > 2015-06-02 12:45 | Report Abuse

God bless happy trading partners

bintang2

77 posts

Posted by bintang2 > 2015-06-02 15:41 | Report Abuse

u guys trapped at what price? it had been sitting in the 0.420 region for long time.

supernova

1,923 posts

Posted by supernova > 2015-06-02 15:43 | Report Abuse

43c still waiting its free vouchers

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-02 17:11 | Report Abuse

WORD IS OUT!

NEXT INVESTMENT THEME IS OIL & GAS COUNTERS!!

WHY? WHAT IS THE REASON?

WILL EXPLAIN LATER.

STAY TUNED.

show

331 posts

Posted by show > 2015-06-02 19:33 | Report Abuse

wow.. promoter is everywhere after his kbunai con

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-02 19:43 | Report Abuse

YES!

CALVIN IS NOW PROMOTING THE NEXT THEMATIC PLAY IN FOCUS

OIL & GAS COUNTERS DUE TO RAPID'S RM170 BILLIONS CAPEX

THOSE WHO MISSED CMSB, KKB & NAIM BETTER LOAD UP ON THESE O & G STOCKS:

1) PERISAI (This One Came Down from RM1.50. Now at 47.5 cents only)

2) BUMI ARMADA (Solidly fell down from over RM3.00. Now only RM1.29)

3) WASEONG (OSK Target price is RM1.90) EPF IS ACCUMULATING

4) ALAM MARTIN (Undemanding price. Dropped more than 60% from peak)

5) PANTECH (This one has very sound fundamental)

Buy all 5 counters in equal proportion and keep till ALL AWARDS ARE RELEASED BY PENGERANG RAPID

Happy Investing,

Calvin Tan

Jurong West Singapore

After making good monies buy more undervalue "Pariah penny stock"?

posby

975 posts

Posted by posby > 2015-06-02 21:32 | Report Abuse

Buy sell buy sell buy sell...

Problem is no money buy rubbish counter..

bintang2

77 posts

Posted by bintang2 > 2015-06-02 22:13 | Report Abuse

since when kkb, cmsb and naim are oil and gas counter? naim hold 30% in dayang, u called this as oil gas player? sarawak play is a better term.

secondly, come on la, we talking about sampah vincent cock counter. dont drag other shits into it, is it always the case singapore jurong retard response? we talk east, while u talk cock.

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-02 22:37 | Report Abuse

Correction!

Those who missed my 11MP promotion of Sarawak Election Theme stocks like CMSB, KKB & NAIM Better not miss Oil & Gas Theme Stocks this round!

show

331 posts

Posted by show > 2015-06-03 08:08 | Report Abuse

calvin were promoting kbunai, suddenly when he realise his con job has failed, he simply go and simply mention a basket of 6 - 7 shares, lucky for him a few of those goes up a little bit and now he use that as his "success story"

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2015-06-03 08:19 | Report Abuse

kikikikikiki.....kikikikikiki... better dun promote...coz wont have any credit... Tan Sri counter is not rubbish..but you have to admire Tan Sri behaviour...patience is the word... Dun goreng goreng with BJ Con, there are many better goreng counter outside whc can give u good return... be a good supporter to Tan Sri... kikikikiki.... not too soon, u will get back the reward...kikikikikiki... Tan Sri... Tan Sri... kikikikikiki...He is a good swimmer..and wont end up only at the river..., you will swim into the deep blue sea in one day...

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-03 08:45 | Report Abuse

Success Story?

Very Good!

Success Begets Success! Or Success After Success if you will call it.

Calvin = Call Win {Calvin Call All To Buy Winning Stocks!)

It started with All Furniture & Export Stocks when Ringgit Crashed Against USD.

Then Calvin recommended All Plastic & Rubber Related Stocks due to Crash of Crude Oil

And All Logistic Stocks Due to Cheaper Petrol

Then When Govt Revenue Got Hit Calvin predicted GST Stocks will do well as GST will be on.

After That Calvin Recommended to All Here 5 11MP Stocks by May 21st 2015

All who followed CALVIN SCRIPT CAREFULLY ARE MAKING GOOD MONEY OVERALL.

Follow THE PATH OF MONEY!

That is THE SECRET OF INVESTING.

Over Here in BJ Corp Forum Calvin mentioned March 27th Will Be The Date For BJ Corp's Excellent Quarter Results. IT WAS ANNOUNCED RIGHT ON THE DAY OF MARCH 27TH!!!

And Those Who Bought Near 41 cents Gained 19.5% When BJ Corp Rose To A High of 49 Cents on MARCH 27TH!

AND NOW!

THE NEXT THEMATIC PLAY IS OIL & GAS COUNTERS.

A WHOPPING RM170 BILLIONS CASH INFUSION FOR PETRONAS RAPID WILL BENEFIT OIL & GAS PLAYERS.

See Calvin cried "WHOOPEE" In HTPADU FORUM WHEN IT SUDDENLY JUMPED UP DUE TO GREAT RESULT.

All Who Follow Calvin to buy PERISAI, ALAM MARTIN, B. ARMADA, WASEONG & PANTECH Will Also Shout "WHOOPEE" When All These Counters Shoot Up!

Please do your own due diligence. Act on your own discretion.

Have A Nice Day.

Posted by andylee1919 > 2015-06-03 10:01 | Report Abuse

What about Dialog?

supernova

1,923 posts

Posted by supernova > 2015-06-03 10:11 | Report Abuse

dayang and uzma also not bad, awek name

bjcorp still below my entry price.

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2015-06-03 10:50 | Report Abuse

supernova, buy more ... tp 10.0 by calvintan ... recently he also upgrade uems to tp 10.0

loan few millions from bank and put into this 2 counters and you are as rich as genting when they go to 10.0

26,271 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-06-03 11:54 | Report Abuse

look like someone accumulating. why?

26,271 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-06-03 12:05 | Report Abuse

if bjcorp break 43sen.... BUY!

hng33

20,001 posts

Posted by hng33 > 2015-06-03 12:10 | Report Abuse

Sold back all bjcorp at 42.5sebm realize 1 sen gross profit

supernova

1,923 posts

Posted by supernova > 2015-06-03 15:47 | Report Abuse

buying pressure is here! 10x

klkk

294 posts

Posted by klkk > 2015-06-03 16:31 | Report Abuse

if ever there is an award for The Most Disappointed Stock Of The Century, this counter will be the award winner.

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-06-03 17:34 | Report Abuse

In 2008, the EPS was 18.5 and the dividend declared was 9 sen. The Q4 2015 financial results will be out this month in June 2015. YTD 2015 EPS is 21 sen, what will the dividend be? The EPS is the best since 2008.

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-03 21:14 | Report Abuse

Good evening

Andylee1919

I bought dialogue at 60 cents years back and sold it too early . I should have kept it. Osk people are bullish on dialogue. Among the first to install oil storage tanks in Pengerang is dialogue.

When I visited Seabana Cove I heard that Dialogue is renting Villas from IJM Land for RM6,000 to RM10,000 Villas for their Staff Use. Dailogue is really too generous. So I am worried. Anyway, just watch EPF. I see EPF Selling. Then buying. I still don't have clarity on what EPF is doing with dialogue. For Waseong & other Oil & Gas Stocks EPF is loading up.

One more thing. I just noticed one company proposing to convert oil palm lands to houses near Pengerang. I need more clarity before recommending.

Supernova

A cheaper entry to Dayang is Naim (Note: I had taken profit on Naim. Might consider buying Naim on weakness}

As For Uzma I am still studying it. So I can't comment.

Traderman

Yet to be seen.

Speakup

Yes! Actually I am still waiting with my Operasi Tong Sampah

Hng33

You are better than Bruce Lee. Real kung fu. Jumping here and there. In and out!

HNG?

High

Noon

Gunslinger (Better than swing trader who disappeared}

To be continued

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-03 21:16 | Report Abuse

klkk

Many are also disappointed with Calvin too. Calvin also disappointed with himself. "Pariah penny stock?"

MyView

Yes! Your View is Also My View!

However, Mr Market think otherwise. So just wait.

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-04 08:22 | Report Abuse

BETTER HURRY NOW!

OPEC WANTS OIL AT USD$80

ALL OIL & GAS STOCKS WILL REBOUND ONE BY ONE!

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-06-04 08:30 | Report Abuse

calvin bro...........buy gadang, hhgroup better now

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-04 08:35 | Report Abuse

Yes! Paperplane

Yesterday I passed by Capital City 21 of Gadang. The project looked quite small conpared to Southkey MegaMall. Anyway, construction work has started.

As for HHG someone asked me around 50 cents. It suddenly flew away. So I missed it. Good luck to all who bought early.

Now I am waiting for O&G Stocks to Rebound from all time lows.

All Time Lows?

YES! I LOVE CHEAP QUALITY STOCKS WITH POTENTIAL!

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-04 11:34 | Report Abuse

Wahaha!

No 6 for O&G stocks is Kulim

Kulim is building houses in Tg Berlungkar near Pengerang Rapid.
Right now there is a ferry service from Spore Changi to Tg Berlungkar
Berlungkaruu
Another plot is in Desaru. Great things going on in Kulim. Invest early.

jjchan

7,182 posts

Posted by jjchan > 2015-06-04 15:15 | Report Abuse

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/opec-ministers-likely-keep-output-050621889.html
Oil price will go beyond $60 (read attached)

Lewis Lee

1,655 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2015-06-04 17:37 | Report Abuse

My View said :- "In 2008, the EPS was 18.5 and the dividend declared was 9 sen. The Q4 2015 financial results will be out this month in June 2015. YTD 2015 EPS is 21 sen, what will the dividend be? The EPS is the best since 2008."
Do you think Con King will announce dividend at least 10 cents in June 2015 to all long suffering shareholders ??

Lewis Lee

1,655 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2015-06-04 17:39 | Report Abuse

If Con King can announce 10 cents dividends end of this month, all of us can sing BJ Corp song out loud already loh !! Hahaha

Posted by snowbreeze > 2015-06-04 19:11 | Report Abuse

Do homework b4 buying, google for all latest news.....Oil prices drop on dollar, oversupply

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-04 20:21 | Report Abuse

Salient Facts About Oil Prices

1) Petronas has indicated that it will be profitable if Oil is priced above USD$60 a barrell.

And Petronas sells the Higher Price Sweet Crude from Malaysia. And Malaysia imports the sulphur laden lower quality crude for its consumption. As such the premium crude command a higher price in exports.

2) With the crashing Ringgit against the USD Petronas is bound to make more profit in ringgit term.

3) Most Shale Oil Cowboys cannot survive if Oil falls below USD$60. So competition will be wiped out if Oil falls below USD$60

4) With the collapse of gas (petrol) prices the US & China Populations Have Switched to SUV, MPV & Other Petrol Guzzlers. As a consequence Oil Demand & Usage Will Greatly Increase. This will lead to fossil oil depletion Faster. As Oil is a limited Resource Oil is bound to rise up again.

5) The OPEC Group of Nations have hinted an Oil Price of USD$70 to USD$80 as the new benchmark. The resolve to support price rise is yet to be seen. But the Direction is set. So Petronas has hope.

6) With the Rebounding of Oil from USD$45 to USD$65 there should be some support for O&G Counters fallen Far into Oversold territory. So the best bargains have emerged from these bombed out & beaten down stocks. Calvin Tan Research advocates buying cheap stocks with potential.

7) I have selected these 6 for The Next Thematic Play in Oil & Gas Rebound
Perisai, Alam Martin, Pantech, Armada, Waseong & Kulim.

Kulim? Why Kulim?

Kulim will benefit in 3 Ways

1) The Rebound in Crude Oil will also lift up biodiesel Oil made from Palm Oil. So Kulim will benefit.

2) Kulim has EA Tech which is directly involved in Oil & Gas Industries. And its share price has run up strongly.

3) BEST OF ALL Kulim has indicted the Two Pronged Invasion Into Pengerang's Oil Boom by developing 2 Big Housing Enclaves in DESARU & TANJUNG BELUNGKOR.

DESARU Needs no introduction as it is Well Known.

Tanjung Belungkor is located nearest to Changi, Spore to Pengerang Zone. There is a Ferry Service From Changi to Tanjung Belugkor already in Operation for years! It is only a short distance to Pengerang Boom Town.

So Kulim will Ride on The Boom of Pengerang.

Calvin Tan Research is the First to Highlight This New Development Which Will Accelerate KULIM's Growth For Many Years To Come!

The Flow of Information Precedes The Flow of Wealth.

Regards

Calvin Tan
Jurong West, Singapore.

Note: Will the proposed 3rd Bridge from Singapore to Johor be located in Pasir Gudang or Pengerang? If so Kulim stands to gain even more!

Ah guuuu

153 posts

Posted by Ah guuuu > 2015-06-04 22:03 | Report Abuse

Will it sky rocket if next quarter result very good? No one know... Stock market really hard to predict... I bought 2 counters with very good net profit but the share price not moving upward at all... 1 is bjcorp... Another 1 is Xinghe... Both companies are famous as conman counter... No one dare to buy at higher price... Haha

show

331 posts

Posted by show > 2015-06-05 09:02 | Report Abuse

what nonsense about this oil and gas, currently too many companies digging oil all over the world. while most countries are now more concerned about environment, more and more countries are moving away from oil to other cleaner energy source, especially in China. So bleak future for oil and gas companies.

traderman

7,854 posts

Posted by traderman > 2015-06-05 14:30 | Report Abuse

Ah guuuu, calvintan already said bjcorp worth 10.0 since last year. please buy more now before it burst to 10.0

26,271 posts

Posted by speakup > 2015-06-05 17:10 | Report Abuse

i think calvin meant 10.0 sen (not ringgit) :-)

55,477 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-06-06 08:40 | Report Abuse

Good morning Mr. SpeakUp,

I mean what I say and I say what I mean. My longer term target for BJ Corp is RM10.00 not 10 cents! However, the time may be indefinite as long as for "ever".

Most of my stock picks have a long range target of 5 to 10 years. I kept PM Corp for 8 years & UMW over a decade now since 2004. So for BJ Corp you must stretch your expectation like a durian planter. It takes 5 to 7 years for a durian tree to grow up and finally bear fruit.

This was my motto & criteria in value investing.

This Year I learnt a new phase in shorter term momentum investing. Some new & interesting to me indeed! It started with Furniture & Export Stocks when Ringgit Crashed Against US Dollar.

Then Rubber Glove & Plastic Stocks like Super that benefited from cheap oil.

Also Transport & Logistic Stocks that saved from cheaper petrol cost.

After that GST Theme Stocks When Govt Needed Money caused by depleting revenue from Petronas.

All these stocks moved (some like crazy) according to their respective themes & timing.

Next was 11MP Stocks on May 21st when CMSB, KKB & Naim moved up suddenly!

And Now?

I think Oil & Gas Theme Will Come Back Into Focus.

These Are My Reasons for it

1) Pengerang's RAPID Will Spend More Than RM170 Billions in Oil & Gas Development
As we follow the "PATH OF MONEY" We will see windfalls for all Oil & Gas Counters directly or indirectly. A Rising Tide Lifts all boats.

2) The Fall of Oil Price is ARRESTED When Shale Oil Guys Go Kaput! Many cannot survive below US$60 a barrel. So the threat is finally checked. Petronas can make money if Crude Oil stays above US$60

3) OPEC Group of Countries are now tired of fighting. In fact they have openly stated that they want a higher Oil Price at US$75 to US$80. This is extremely good news for Petronas.
If there is awill there is a way. It was Saudi who fired the first salvo against the Shale Oil Cowboys but undercutting prices. So they hurt first then they heal later.

4) OPEC Nations Have Budgeted Oil at US$100 a barrel. If prolonged in Oil Price War All Opec Nations' Budget will also be in shambles. They also face imminent danger to their own economies. So all Oil Producing Nations do not wish to rock the boat anymore. A quiet stable equilibrium for Oil is in the best interest for all.

5) Another interesting turn of event has occurred in the Automotive World. Many Americans & Chinese have traded in their fuel economy cars for Bigger SUVs, MPVs & Other Petrol Guzzlers. Mineral oil is a limited resource. It is only a matter of time the world will Wake Up to see all oil gone.
Oil might then rebound above US$100

So while Oil & Gas Counters Have Collapsed I think It might come back into focus again