BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (3.17%)

Day's Change

0.32 - 0.335

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,445 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 1 hour ago

ignissimia

1,052 posts

Posted by ignissimia > 2021-04-16 18:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by ignissimia > Apr 16, 2021 2:22 PM | Report Abuse X

Direct business transactions done yesterday (15 April):

BJCorp 8.75m@0.40
BJAsset 10m@0.34 (correction - posted absentmindedly as 3.40 @2:22pm)

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-04-16 18:35 | Report Abuse

Hold tight tight

Huat chaiii

lovetzy

458 posts

Posted by lovetzy > 2021-04-16 18:36 | Report Abuse

i hold and sleep soundly hahahahaha

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-04-16 18:36 | Report Abuse

Buy low sell high

Huat chaiii

limkokthye

6,039 posts

Posted by limkokthye > 2021-04-16 19:46 | Report Abuse

faster run lor, vt lai liao, all sure of u keong gan

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-04-16 21:21 | Report Abuse

You don't need to listen to me. Everyone has a choice. Enjoy your stay in wonderland :D

vtroopsvin @scanluver, are u a haters on this counter ? Why kept on criticized on others ? Everyone had their right to buy whatever as per their wish......no ?

BMRUGAN

56 posts

Posted by BMRUGAN > 2021-04-16 22:36 | Report Abuse

Well creating a panic situation may not please some considering the amount they have invested..some here would have invested with hope...so creating a panic scenario asking them to run will cost huge losses to them... rather than selling and facing huge losses...somw feel its better to stick on hoping that they could cover their losses once the stock price goes higher..so give them space... what comes down with go up... for those who are losing hope and confidence...please dont...as this stock price will be go higher soon... do not fall in any trap of panic selling... remember one of the reasons for the shares to drop is due to panic selling..hold on tight...do not allow anyone to fade away your hope...again this stock is one of the best in klse..and it is still a value..stock it for your future... all the best. I am sorry again of at all i said anything wrong to hurt anyone... just please be considerate for others too. Thank you.

nklye

844 posts

Posted by nklye > 2021-04-17 00:51 | Report Abuse

@BMRUGAN well said.
Any forum counter you go in surely to find at least one of kind of people... some are really irritating. Weird thing is they talk very bad about the counter but still want to be in there...

lancefire

443 posts

Posted by lancefire > 2021-04-17 02:50 | Report Abuse

I don't agree with @BMRUGAN. I believe that one should weigh both the positive and negative opinions.

Imagine if you bought this counter at RM 1 years ago "because it feels better to stick on hoping that they could cover their losses".

Even if you are incurring losses, you should remain OBJECTIVE, rather than clinging on to hope. IF there is value and reason in the counter, yes you can hold on to it. But if you find no reason for you to hold, then you should cut. "Hope analysis" is disastrous!

This is in no way a call to sell Bjcorp. I feel that the correction is almost over. Waiting for confirmed reversal before entering.

kahhoeng

3,938 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-04-17 09:32 | Report Abuse

lancefire, you may feel correction is almost over, but VT is telling you he's willing to sell at this price!

gangnam

753 posts

Posted by gangnam > 2021-04-17 09:59 | Report Abuse

Lol...Uncle Tan has been very defensive lately?

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 10:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks scanluver. So large portion of share being thrown by VT. I guessed only portion bought by minority. But if continues throwing, do you think minority able to absorb even with handsome price?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-17 10:03 | Report Abuse

Raider already explain why VT appear selling loh!

U all need to know this loh!

The selling of Bjcorp & bland are mainly due to associate berjaya-sompo insurance joint venture where vt has only 30% stake in which have no control mah....!!

The sompo block of bland & bcorp need to be cleared b4 it can decisive move up loh!!.

Why previously Sompo did not sell leh ??
Bcos losing monies mah...!!

VT still wants bcorp to move up alot loh....but 1st they must take out the sompo block cheaply 1st loh!!

Quietly Vt cronies are accumulating to do that loh!

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 10:12 | Report Abuse

Think deeply my comment.

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 10:16 | Report Abuse

I been here long enough, this operator even half cent, you can't think anyone can move besides him.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-17 10:21 | Report Abuse

THE RIGHT APPROACH FOR BCORP MAH!

Thus it is better to go for fundamental loh....establish your intrinsic value & margin of safety and the long term direction the owner wants stock to go mah!!.

The selling of Bjcorp & bland are mainly due to associate berjaya-sompo insurance joint venture where vt has only 30% stake in which have no control mah....!!

The sompo block of bland & bcorp need to be cleared b4 it can decisive move up loh!!.

VT still wants bcorp to move up alot loh....but 1st they must take out the sompo block cheaply 1st loh!!

Why raider seldom look at technical leh ??

Technical is like weather forecasting & for a very short term only loh!

Bcos weather change very fast loh!!

If u forecast rain today & tomorrow....u sell very quickly loh....but what happen u cannot buy back your position leh ??

Thus it is better to go for fundamental loh....establish your intrinsic value & margin of safety and the long term direction the owner wants stock to go mah!!.

I m not saying TA no good....but it can only use for very short term guidance loh!! Bcos not every time rain mah!

simon2020 Looking at the above report released on 16/4 another 3.669M BJLand shares registered in the name of Berjaya Sompo Insurance (70% subsidiary of Sompo Japan & only 30% associate company owned by Berjaya Capital) was sold in open market on 14/4. The rest of the list are only repetitions of the same sale as deemed interest due to the crossholding nature of Berjaya Companies. I believe BJCorp is in the process of divesting non core assets such as its 30% stake in associate company Berjaya Sompo Insurance as part of the restructuring process?

I see that Berjaya Sompo held 0.8% shares of BJLand as of 12/4 down 6.13% wherease Tsvt has quietly increased his stake to 2.07% in BJLand an increase of 5.71% as of 12/4. Refer Simply Wall street link provided by @sailang_now. Thks

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 10:28 | Report Abuse

igxxxxxxxx said no fundamental or analysis can apply here.

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 10:32 | Report Abuse

So, Jalil told you before 3 months reached, there is no indicators.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-17 10:42 | Report Abuse

I M SURPRISE EDDYSURGE & KAHLEONG USE TALK & THINK NEGATIVE ON BCORP & BLAND...AS WE ALL STUCKED AS A LONGTERM INVESTORS....IN BJCORP & BJLAND WHEN IT WAS 2O SEN LEVEL....WE ARE SUFFERING TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME MAH...!!

WE ALL PRAY & HOPE VT WILL DO THE RIGHT THINK...BOTH RELEASING VALUE FOR BOTH BCORP & BLAND MAH!!

NOW...VT DID EXACTLY WHAT WE PRAY & HOPE FOR....WE SHOULD FEEL MORE & MORE POSITIVE BUT INSTEAD WE FEEL NEGATIVE WHEN SHARE PRICE FELL BACK SOME PORTION OF ITS BIG GAIN LOH!

WE TO UNDERSTAND LOH...VT IS RESTRUCTURING BJ GROUP....SOME OF THE HOLDING DO NOT LOOK RIGHT.....NEED TO BE SOLD...THUS WE NEED TO ENDURE SOME PAIN ON RESTRUCTURING....IN THE RESTRUCTURING JOURNEY B4 WE SEE THE RAINBOW MAH...!!

THE RIGHT APPROACH FOR BCORP MAH!

Why raider seldom look at technical leh ??

Technical is like weather forecasting & for a very short term only loh!

Bcos weather change very fast loh!!

If u forecast rain today & tomorrow....u sell very quickly loh....but what happen u cannot buy back your position leh ??

I m not saying TA no good....but it can only use for very short term guidance loh!! Bcos not every time rain mah!

simon2020 Looking at the above report released on 16/4 another 3.669M BJLand shares registered in the name of Berjaya Sompo Insurance (70% subsidiary of Sompo Japan & only 30% associate company owned by Berjaya Capital) was sold in open market on 14/4. The rest of the list are only repetitions of the same sale as deemed interest due to the crossholding nature of Berjaya Companies. I believe BJCorp is in the process of divesting non core assets such as its 30% stake in associate company Berjaya Sompo Insurance as part of the restructuring process?

I see that Berjaya Sompo held 0.8% shares of BJLand as of 12/4 down 6.13% wherease Tsvt has quietly increased his stake to 2.07% in BJLand an increase of 5.71% as of 12/4. Refer Simply Wall street link provided by @sailang_now. Thks

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 10:56 | Report Abuse

I sincerely appreciated when VT releases me from trapped. I also thinking that this time is more different from past But somehow ground of market price should be more sensitive to preserve rather let's insiders gets all the profits all the time.

Bettyem

655 posts

Posted by Bettyem > 2021-04-17 11:57 | Report Abuse

不要在鹅下蛋之前将其杀死
Amitabha...ir's time to do good for future redemption? Blessings from Master Cheng Yen...

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 12:33 | Report Abuse

不贪。我才有鹅蛋吃。听姐姐的买一点点。

themeg

319 posts

Posted by themeg > 2021-04-17 13:09 | Report Abuse

Madey already cleaned his dark money. The share price should drop back to 20 cent soon.

kahhoeng

3,938 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-04-17 16:33 | Report Abuse

The 45 million BCorp shares sold are VT's personal holding if I were not wrong, nothing to do with Sompo. What joke are you guys talking about???

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3147167

2 09/04/2021 45,000,000 Disposed Deemed Interest

Name of registered holder Hotel Resort Enterprise Sdn Bhd

kahhoeng

3,938 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-04-17 16:34 | Report Abuse

If VT cares about minority interests, and if the buyer is institutional, he should make a clarification to the investing public. This announcement gives minorities, particularly the retail investors, a strong feeling that VT is goreng up the shares to DUMP!

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-04-17 16:35 | Report Abuse

Selling hopes and dreams can only work on noobs :D

BMRUGAN Well creating a panic situation may not please some considering the amount they have invested..some here would have invested with hope...so creating a panic scenario asking them to run will cost huge losses to them... rather than selling and facing huge losses...somw feel its better to stick on hoping that they could cover their losses once the stock price goes higher..so give them space... what comes down with go up... for those who are losing hope and confidence...please dont...as this stock price will be go higher soon... do not fall in any trap of panic selling... remember one of the reasons for the shares to drop is due to panic selling..hold on tight...do not allow anyone to fade away your hope...again this stock is one of the best in klse..and it is still a value..stock it for your future... all the best. I am sorry again of at all i said anything wrong to hurt anyone... just please be considerate for others too. Thank you.

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-04-17 16:37 | Report Abuse

'Con me once, shame on you. Con me twice, shame on me' :D

Eddysurge I sincerely appreciated when VT releases me from trapped. I also thinking that this time is more different from past But somehow ground of market price should be more sensitive to preserve rather let's insiders gets all the profits all the time.

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 17:22 | Report Abuse

My view and stand more similar to kahhoeng. I believed you scanluver when market price lower 0.41.5. Many explosives thing can be happening at bjcorp to reached high level but I also in doubt when noticing ..

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2021-04-17 17:31 | Report Abuse

A clarification and announcement always no in place or incomplete. Vietlott announcement heard grand, but peanut you only can dream.

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-04-17 17:33 | Report Abuse

The 45M BCorp shares sold via direct business transaction has nothing to do with Sompo but shares registered under Hotel Resort Enterprise a subsidiary under BCorp. So BCorp is the direct beneficiary of this sale not VT or Robin personally as only deemed interest due to the crossholding nature of Berjaya Companies. See announcement below dated 9/4 highlighted by kahhoeng already self explanatory.
*note: VT only owns only 13.23% direct shares in Hotel Resorts Enterprise while Robin has 0.05% and so listed as deemed interest not direct interest in the sale of BCorp shares
https://themalaysianreserve.com/2017/11/02/business-tycoon-vincent-tan-returns-bcorps-boardroom/

kahhoeng The 45 million BCorp shares sold are VT's personal holding if I were not wrong, nothing to do with Sompo. What joke are you guys talking about???

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3147167

2 09/04/2021 45,000,000 Disposed Deemed Interest

Name of registered holder Hotel Resort Enterprise Sdn Bhd

kahhoeng

3,938 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-04-17 18:24 | Report Abuse

Nope, when the 45 million shares disposed is announced, ONLY VT and son making the announcement. BCorp doesn't make any announcement. If it's BCorp disposing, there'll be an announcement by BCorp as well.

kahhoeng

3,938 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-04-17 18:26 | Report Abuse

Hotel Resorts Enterprise, if I were not wrong, is most likely a company held by VT and son.

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-04-17 18:35 | Report Abuse

"Vincent holds over 1.1 billion ordinary shares (direct interest) or 22.78% of the total shares in the company (BCorp), followed by 13.23% shares in Hotel Resort Enterprise Sdn Bhd as of July 31, 2017.

Robin himself owns over 2.2 million shares or 0.05%."
https://themalaysianreserve.com/2017/11/02/business-tycoon-vincent-tan-returns-bcorps-boardroom/

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-04-17 18:40 | Report Abuse

For latest info on shareholders of Hotel Resorts Enterprise S/B anyone can do a CTOS check?

mbbx6sm3

60 posts

Posted by mbbx6sm3 > 2021-04-17 19:13 | Report Abuse

Remember when vincent sell and price drop, someone pick it up. Good news. I suggest u buy at support. Someone VViP accumulating these shares. My source tell me these. Believe it or not. Just wait patiently.

kahhoeng

3,938 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-04-17 20:26 | Report Abuse

Like the article said, VT holds 1.1 billion shares of BCorp directly and another 13.23% through Hotel Resort. BCorp can NEVER own more than 10% shares in treasury by LAW!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-17 22:28 |

Post removed.Why?

kahhoeng

3,938 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2021-04-17 23:23 | Report Abuse

stockraider, I applaud Sslee's effort. Bursa made a HUGE mistake when not requiring an MGO prior to approving BCorp acquiring a stake in BLand from Penta. It's akin to telling majority shareholder that they can do whatever they want. If so, what's the whole point of setting up so many listing rules? How will minorities interests be protected if Bursa/SC always kowtow to major shareholder???

Posted by Matthew Chew > 2021-04-18 00:07 | Report Abuse

VT creates panic sell lately to flush out the impatient players and let someone accumulate at the lowest price.

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2021-04-18 08:39 | Report Abuse

Ho Ho Ho! Heard of black money laundering for election......
https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/022015/what-methods-are-used-launder-money.asp

Douduo

159 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-04-18 09:08 | Report Abuse

Yes sell and run!!!!!
They make use of black money to pump & dump to collect clean cash for some Vvip.....
Jalil is a front for pump & dump operations & Vt will promise the sky, made you happy & collect the shares. Start dreaming day & night that some days in future will get good returns.......

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2021-04-18 09:39 | Report Abuse

yah kah

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2021-04-18 09:39 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha

DreamEmperor

3,340 posts

Posted by DreamEmperor > 2021-04-18 09:41 | Report Abuse

you are so sceptical & so pessimistic, bro

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-18 10:05 | Report Abuse

Dear kahleong,

From the way u & eddydurge talk recently...it most likely u have dispose your bcorp & bland, U should thank VT effort answering your prayers of unlocking value at berjaya group at letting u escape at a reasonable better price loh!

If u r thinking & hopping that...by getting bland suspended & eventually delisted by bursa & eventually u can get back in for another round...i advice u not to loh!

Why suffer the pain again...furthermore u have no trust on VT...why allow yourself to repeat the same issue & agony again mah ? Certainly your personality has no affinity with VT loh, There are plenty more good companies that have much perceived corporate governance than bgroup mah!

By applauding to naive SSlee suggestion if bursa accept, it is not going to benefit long term minority shareholders but VT instead mah!

Why want to hurt minority shareholders Leh ? What Bursa did is correct loh...by extending & extending...bcos to suspend & do otherwise is serve no purpose loh! To Force a GO at bland just bcos VT bought more is silly mah....bcos they is no provision in existing law as VT hold more than 50% loh! Thus we need play by the rules & regulation loh!

Put it this way loh....if bursa do not continue extend the listing of bland....what will happen to bland leh ??
The consequence will be suspension & subsequent delisting mah!!
Bursa do not have the power to compel Vincent Tan or Berjaya corp to do a GO, if they do not want to or not ready to do so mah...!!

That will means eventually disaster to minority shareholders mah...their beloved Bland will be suspended & eventually delisted if Bursa just press on loh...!!

If u really want to help the minority shareholders...get SC & Bursa reform the Corp Governance...there should be a provision allowing minority to appoint their own representative at Board level...this will prevent major shareholders appointing their own buddy as independent directors loh!
In a way people like SSlee, kahleong, eddysurge, calvintan & perhaps raider can be appointed independent director in the future...although we talkkook abit at least we have interest of minority at heart loh!

Yes..Raider still hold on & have exposure on bgroup bcos raider think that...VT can really unlocked more value over time loh!

Raider really have faith in berjaya & vt this time & prepare to be their longer term partner participating in their restructuring loh!

Posted by kahhoeng > Apr 17, 2021 11:23 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider, I applaud Sslee's effort. Bursa made a HUGE mistake when not requiring an MGO prior to approving BCorp acquiring a stake in BLand from Penta. It's akin to telling majority shareholder that they can do whatever they want. If so, what's the whole point of setting up so many listing rules? How will minorities interests be protected if Bursa/SC always kowtow to major shareholder???

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-04-18 11:06 | Report Abuse

Hold tight tight

Huat chaiii

Goldberg

2,918 posts

Posted by Goldberg > 2021-04-18 12:03 | Report Abuse

Gov’t must consider a second moratorium for loans
Author: savemalaysia | Publish date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021, 9:01 AM

Not much has changed since the first movement control order (MCO) came into effect in March 2020. In fact, the country is still facing restricted movement and a slew of other restrictions that are affecting workers and businesses in various sectors of the economy, all in a negative way.

Amid the nation’s struggle to get the third wave of the COVID-19 infections under control (and with a fourth wave looming over our heads), it is only a given that people are increasingly wondering about the possibilities of the Government introducing another moratorium on loan repayment.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-04-18 13:51 | Report Abuse

If bcorp is revalued....it should worth at least Rm 2.50 per share loh!

Posted by stockraider > Apr 18, 2021 1:39 PM | Report Abuse X

U spend alot of money & waste it revaluing long term land assets every year for what leh ??

Unless got better things to do like fair pricing for disposal or corporate exercise then worthwhile to revalue loh!

Maybe current restructuring exercise, it may be worthwhile to revalue the whole bcorp assets to reflect a much better shareholder equity value loh!

Posted by miniminer > Apr 18, 2021 12:42 PM | Report Abuse

Why Bursa is not regulate this "Land" holding company to re-value their asset (Land) by certain period of time-frame such as 3 years if not annually? I think this will help investors realize their actual value of holding and make appropriate Investment decision right?
While Robin/Jalil combo represent BJ future, hoping BJland will eventually show progress in NTA unlock the real value, profitable and start give dividend like other counters, Bursa should regulate "land" revaluation for a period of time for Public investors to realize it invested value.

Also, what if one influential executive & rich major holder is pressing down the listed company share price low minimal using his excess shares (to few time lower than NTA) while he is selling his own asset to the same listed company at market value then use this $$ to buy back company shares cheap, he immediately will earn few times of it "Sold Land" value right? .....isn't this is a loopholes & good biz model for Directors ......hehehe....................

bestoobest

100 posts

Posted by bestoobest > 2021-04-18 13:56 | Report Abuse

how do u think will it move north or south

LX1323

97 posts

Posted by LX1323 > 2021-04-18 14:02 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow will know the answer

Post a Comment