BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.40 - 0.425

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,420 comment(s). Last comment by purple70 1 day ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-20 10:50 | Report Abuse

Don be silly lah....!

Must be practical lah...the BOD most of them are non executive mah, so u cannot everytime call for meeting to discuss a preliminary plan b4 a completed finalised plan with fine tuning is done mah!

Whereas the discussion with fund managers are planned bounce with them to get their feedback & fine tune the proposal loh!

U see Jalil is so kind & transparent that he treat the minority shareholders and Fund managers are their same equivalent loyal supporters in order to get their feedback mah!

So if u r not happy to hear Bjcorp NAV is Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00, then better spend your time flying kite, bcos we the loyal supporters like Raider & Gangs love to hear this nice song mah!

U look at the BOD statement....they understand it is practical that Jalil should go ahead with what he is doing b4 they approached the BOD for final endorsement on the final plan mah!

Posted by Shines > Jul 20, 2021 10:13 AM | Report Abuse

The BOD are in the dark? unaware?, then must meet and discuss first before announcing to public.

Shines

2,765 posts

Posted by Shines > 2021-07-20 17:41 | Report Abuse

Then they shouldnt come out to say something and make the price drop the next day, this is my concern and not against what he says. Please slso mind your sweeping statement.

Mikecyc

45,294 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-07-20 17:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2021-07-21 09:08 | Report Abuse

... YTL, with reits and without so called highly regulated number game, priced 0.635;
... Sunway, with reits and without so called highly regulated number game, priced 1.73;
... BJ, to be $10.0 in 5 years (by July 2016) with ceo big strategic plan to have reits and shelloff dividend gaming toto etc. Priced 0.27.
If based on fundamentals, is a mission impossible to hit $10 (our expert analysts remain silent?); If few main traders target to push and without authority intervention, is a possible mission cum with extremely high risk. From $27k to become a million? How nice?
In the first place, whether it is legally right for a ceo cum shareholder to state its worth?

Douduo

157 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-21 09:27 | Report Abuse

Jalil take away your things and go
You can't take back what you said, I know
I've heard it all before, at least a million times
I'm not one to forget, you know
I don't believe, I don't believe it
You should leave in peace, leave us in one piece
Too hard to breathe, with VT on his knees
Right now
I'm so sick of that same old song, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old song, my body's had enough
Oh-oh-oh (that same old song)
I'm so sick of that same old song, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old song, the kind that breaks your heart
I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on you
I know, I've heard it all
So don't you try and change your mind
'Cause I won't be changing too, you know
You can't believe, still can't believe it
Right now
I'm so sick of that same old song, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old song, my body's had enough
I'm so sick of that same old song, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old song, the kind that breaks your heart

Posted by kamirise360 > 2021-07-21 10:31 | Report Abuse

Berjaya is still in raya mode.

No working, just lepakin

LOL

Posted by sailang_now > 2021-07-21 10:31 | Report Abuse

py1818 Tks for your daily bulletin.
Still downtrend. Already touched 0.265 earlier, will it test support 0.23 soon? Looks like the sword cuts both ways, BCorp Management needs to walk the talk, not dilly dally and be more serious in their restructuring plans.

py1818 *
@earlyretirement
@sailang_now
@bulldog
BjCorp
Highest price 0.50
Resistant 0.39
Resistant 0.35
Major resistant 0.335
Major resistant 0.31
Resistant 0.29
Resistant 0.27
Price 0.265
Support 0.23
Verdict - A big UTURN has happened.

How to use buletin.
If price go below support, downtrend.
If price go above resistant, uptrend

birdparadise

1,468 posts

Posted by birdparadise > 2021-07-21 10:35 | Report Abuse

Ini stockraider know how to mess up only, what happened to insas that u had promised rm3.
Nowonder uncles aunties still looking for u,to throw rotten eggs at u.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-21 10:57 |

Post removed.Why?

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-21 11:06 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-21 11:10 |

Post removed.Why?

gangnam

753 posts

Posted by gangnam > 2021-07-21 12:24 | Report Abuse

Lol...Guess after talking Jalil better do some walking. Uncle Tan & Lena Tan has been quiet lately. Whatever happened to NWCA?
https://focusmalaysia.my/maiden-acid-test-awaits-jalil-presumably-as-bcorp-expands-into-financial-management/

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-21 13:51 | Report Abuse

LOL, RM10 in 5 years and people are not buying but dumping? Where happened to those hardcore gamblers? :D

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-21 14:35 | Report Abuse

The key is patience discipline & have a long term investment perspective loh!

Those short termer not fit to be bjc group shareholders mah....we want quality longer term investors that can reap the potential benefit of above rm 5.00 mah!

If cannot wait just buzz off loh!

Posted by gangnam > Jul 21, 2021 12:24 PM | Report Abuse

Lol...Guess after talking Jalil better do some walking. Uncle Tan & Lena Tan has been quiet lately. Whatever happened to NWCA?
https://focusmalaysia.my/maiden-acid-test-awaits-jalil-presumably-as-b...

Posted by scanluver > Jul 21, 2021 1:51 PM | Report Abuse

LOL, RM10 in 5 years and people are not buying but dumping? Where happened to those hardcore gamblers? :D

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-21 14:51 |

Post removed.Why?

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-21 15:22 | Report Abuse

LOL, RM 5 ? Already end of July, it can't even reach 0.60. LMFAO, s00hai cockraider getting desperate liao :D

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-21 15:33 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-21 15:47 | Report Abuse

Remember this is how u invest in super undervalue bjcorp & bland loh!

Bland & bcorp strategy are so simple loh!

1) If u have bland & bcop stock & fully invested your cash, then hang on loh!
2) If u have cash & not fully invested, then just buy bland or bcorp loh!

Just hold for medium term max of 2 yrs & u will make at least 100% of your capital loh!

If Just hold for longer term say about 5 yeard u will make at least 400% of your capital loh!

Those short termer do not fit to be in bjc group shareholders mah....we want quality longer term investors that can reap the potential benefit of above rm 5.00 mah!

If cannot wait just buzz off loh!

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-21 17:05 | Report Abuse

Accumulation in progress

Huat chaiii

bulldog

12,157 posts

Posted by bulldog > 2021-07-21 17:06 | Report Abuse

Better than put in the fix deposit

Huat chaiii

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-21 18:03 |

Post removed.Why?

ocbc

1,013 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-07-21 19:00 | Report Abuse

“Jalil will spearhead IR efforts with the investment community. We need to gain back investor confidence and inject good corporate governance and demonstrate to investors that we are indeed a changed company and are undergoing a transformation phase.

“Jalil is an authority on good corporate governance and transparency, and we’d like this to be implemented at BCorp,” said Tan.

wantanmi

309 posts

Posted by wantanmi > 2021-07-22 09:02 | Report Abuse

Yup! Jalil says his house caught fire this morning...is it a sign that the house of Berjaya will fire up too?

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-22 10:21 | Report Abuse

Ummm.... who cares? This clown is only good at commenting on anything but the progress of the restructuring plans. What a dud! SMH.

wantanmi Yup! Jalil says his house caught fire this morning...is it a sign that the house of Berjaya will fire up too?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 10:23 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by sailang_now > 2021-07-22 10:29 | Report Abuse

py1818 Tks for your daily bulletin.
Still downtrend. Unable to break resistant 0.27 will it test support 0.23 soon as no more progress on restructuring plans? Looks same script but only different actors!
https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/news/view/856173

py1818 *
@earlyretirement
@sailang_now
@bulldog
BjCorp
Highest price 0.50
Resistant 0.39
Resistant 0.35
Major resistant 0.335
Major resistant 0.31
Resistant 0.29
Resistant 0.27
Price 0.265
Support 0.23
Verdict - A big UTURN has happened.

How to use buletin.
If price go below support, downtrend.
If price go above resistant, uptrend

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 10:35 | Report Abuse

LISTEN HANG ON U WILL MAKE EVEN MORE LOH!

Remember this is how u invest in super undervalue bjcorp & bland loh!

Bland & bcorp strategy are so simple loh!

1) If u have bland & bcop stock & fully invested your cash, then hang on loh!
2) If u have cash & not fully invested, then just buy bland or bcorp loh!

Just hold for medium term max of 2 yrs & u will make at least 100% of your capital loh!

If Just hold for longer term say about 5 yeard u will make at least 400% of your capital loh!

Those short termer do not fit to be in bjc group shareholders mah....we want quality longer term investors that can reap the potential benefit of above rm 5.00 mah!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 22, 2021 8:48 AM | Report Abuse

Haha Mike,
My Bjland book gain RM 64,380.00 and Insas book gain RM 58,982.88.

Bettyem

652 posts

Posted by Bettyem > 2021-07-22 10:37 | Report Abuse

同一个故事不同的演员?
Frankly Speaking: Same script, different actor
TheEdge Mon, Jul 19, 2021

In 2018, the founder of Berjaya Group, Tan Sri Vincent Tan, made a grand announcement of restructuring the group that essentially involved unlocking its undervalued assets.

As part of the restructuring, he mapped out plans for his flagship company, Berjaya Corporation Bhd (BCorp) to take over 7-Eleven Malaysia Holdings Bhd, privatise Berjaya Land Bhd (BLand) and list the hospitality assets within the group in Singapore.

Subsequently, BCorp sold its hotels in Kyoto for US$700 million (RM2.93 billion). But there was not much progress on the rest of the plans.

Now, Berjaya Corp CEO Abdul Jalil Abdul Rasheed is also talking about privatising the undervalued BLand as part of his plan to restructure and transform the group. He has also said that no timeline has been set for the privatisation but hopes it can be done “sooner than later”.

A strategic initiative in the corporate world calls for speed in decision making and obscurity in the level of information disseminated. If there is going to be a takeover, the element of surprise is key to the success of the transaction.

Any discussion pertaining to a privatisation exercise should be kept within the four walls of their discussions until the promoters are prepared to launch the initiative.

It is rare for major shareholders or their professional managers to talk about privatising undervalued companies within the group publicly. If a privatisation is on the cards, they should just firm up the finances and launch the takeover.

There really is no need to talk about it in public, unless they are really not serious about it.

Abdul Jalil also broached BCorp’s disposing of its crown jewel, which is Berjaya Sports Toto Bhd (BToto), as it operates in a highly regulated environment. It will be interesting to know if the major shareholder also subscribes to his views because ­BToto has always been the cash cow that has helped Tan anchor the growth of BCorp, which has interests in a diversified field of economic activities, ranging from retail and food to property development and telecommunications.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 10:46 | Report Abuse

THE MIND OF THE GOOD BUSINESS MAN & A GOOD STRATEGIC THINKER LOH!

WHY VT WILL LISTEN TO JALIL DISPOSE TOTAL LOH ?

U ask yourself...what will be BJCORP biggest core money spining business in the next 10 years leh ??

The answer is property development...as BJCORP own alot of prime land, it is expected the property development will generate at least 10 time more return compare to the toto side mah!

As gambling only contribute 10% of bjcorp overall future profits, strategically gambling should be dispose while it still can fetch a good disposal price loh!

All these sales proceeds should be ploughed into the existing business that will give a very effective & efficient return loh!

Posted by Bettyem > Jul 22, 2021 10:37 AM | Report Abuse

同一个故事不同的演员?

In 2018, the founder of Berjaya Group, Tan Sri Vincent Tan, made a grand announcement of restructuring the group that essentially involved unlocking its undervalued assets.

As part of the restructuring, he mapped out plans for his flagship company, Berjaya Corporation Bhd (BCorp) to take over 7-Eleven Malaysia Holdings Bhd, privatise Berjaya Land Bhd (BLand) and list the hospitality assets within the group in Singapore.

Subsequently, BCorp sold its hotels in Kyoto for US$700 million (RM2.93 billion). But there was not much progress on the rest of the plans.

Now, Berjaya Corp CEO Abdul Jalil Abdul Rasheed is also talking about privatising the undervalued BLand as part of his plan to restructure and transform the group. He has also said that no timeline has been set for the privatisation but hopes it can be done “sooner than later”.

A strategic initiative in the corporate world calls for speed in decision making and obscurity in the level of information disseminated. If there is going to be a takeover, the element of surprise is key to the success of the transaction.

Any discussion pertaining to a privatisation exercise should be kept within the four walls of their discussions until the promoters are prepared to launch the initiative.

It is rare for major shareholders or their professional managers to talk about privatising undervalued companies within the group publicly. If a privatisation is on the cards, they should just firm up the finances and launch the takeover.

There really is no need to talk about it in public, unless they are really not serious about it.

Abdul Jalil also broached BCorp’s disposing of its crown jewel, which is Berjaya Sports Toto Bhd (BToto), as it operates in a highly regulated environment. It will be interesting to know if the major shareholder also subscribes to his views because ­BToto has always been the cash cow that has helped Tan anchor the growth of BCorp, which has interests in a diversified field of economic activities, ranging from retail and food to property development and telecommunications.

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-22 10:56 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 10:57 | Report Abuse

If people r too negative like the naysayers until cannot see obvious opportunity, too bad for them loh!

FORTUNE FAVOR THE POSITIVE & BRAVE PEOPLE MAH!

osted by scanluver > Jul 22, 2021 10:54 AM | Report Abuse

LOL .... Same $hit different actor :D

Bettyem 同一个故事不同的演员?

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-22 11:05 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 11:07 | Report Abuse

Put it more technically loh...!

Suppose u own a piece of land....u want to construct a nice bungalow...do u construct the property yourself or u hire an expert contractor to build leh ?

Of course logic is u will hire an expert contractors mah!

But surprisingly previously VT wants to construct on his own mah!

NOW VT is Smarter....he get expert contractors like Professional JALIL to do the professional job mah!

Posted by ocbc > Jul 22, 2021 10:59 AM | Report Abuse

Same script, different actor

My 2 cents...
1) You have plan, but money likely not in yet to execute
2l VT now 70+...... He got a bad reputation in the past to
the investors, do u think he want to clear his name
before he bye bye?
3) Timing is important, i think time is about right especially he reaching 70+ n I remember someone mentioned about the money about to come in from overseas due to land disposal?
4) Jalil, ex FM , is to help BJ to get in investors by showing the potential of BJ

Douduo

157 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-22 11:46 | Report Abuse

Hey Actor! Talk And Do
I No Get Time For Cock And Bull
Talk And Do
What Do You Want (Aaah Hey)
What Do You Want (Jalil What You Want Oh)
What Do You Want (Hey Hey)
What Do You Want (Show Me Your power!)
Not your blower!
Hey What Do You Want Oh (Aaah Hey)
What Do You Want (Jalil What You Want Oh)
What Do You Want (Hey Hey)
What Do You Want (Show Me your power!
Not your blower!
Everywhere I Go Now
Sing My Song Ahin Gani
I Go Talk And Do My Boy
Aah Azunwege
So Pop Bad Man Bovel
Whichever Goods A Free Wene
Go Talk VT For Action!
Jalil I Know That You Want Something
I Know You Want Something
Tola I Know That You Like Flexing
I Know You Like Flexing
Until your house on fire!
VT comes cruising and everybod's watching and everybody's watching
Talk And Do
Talk And Do
Money Dey Come And Go...

Jeffreyteck

4,246 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2021-07-22 12:46 | Report Abuse

Old horse... tercapai vision B40M40;
Old chicken.... tersilap bagi cacing masuk poket;
Old katak... terhancur oleh covid;
Young talent talking boss vision...$27000 to become a million.

risekita8

534 posts

Posted by risekita8 > 2021-07-22 12:48 | Report Abuse

Berjaya = Sapura

Penny counters

Cannot reach 0.30

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2021-07-22 13:12 | Report Abuse

BToto, Hotels & Resorts, most Shopping Complex shops already closed for 2 months due to EMCO, the is no signs that Govt.will lift the restrictions any sooner due to high Covid 19 infections & deaths. With no cash from Cashcow, just wondering where BCorp will find the money to service the RM5 billion debts?Coming quarter results should be very bad! Don't be surprised if VT springs a default on the massive debts. Self survival more important for kaki lang, who cares about minority? You might not live tomorrow much less next 3 years?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 14:12 | Report Abuse

Just be steady lah....bjcorp still have rm 1b cash....i think can easily service debts of rm 5b @ interest rates say 4.5% pa will only cost interest rm 225m pa loh...!

Not all business are under lockdown some of operating mah....like its financial arm, bjfood & oversea business mah!

simon2020 BToto, Hotels & Resorts, most Shopping Complex shops already closed for 2 months due to EMCO, the is no signs that Govt.will lift the restrictions any sooner due to high Covid 19 infections & deaths. With no cash from Cashcow, just wondering where BCorp will find the money to service the RM5 billion debts?Coming quarter results should be very bad! Don't be surprised if VT springs a default on the massive debts. Self survival more important for kaki lang, who cares about minority? You might not live tomorrow much less next 3 years?

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-22 15:32 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 15:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Douduo

157 posts

Posted by Douduo > 2021-07-22 15:35 | Report Abuse

Take profit before VT dumps
Cut loss of you can't
Better run for your life if you can
The road is long
With a many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows where
But is Jalil strong?
Strong enough to carry VT?
After all he is heavy, VT won't even bother
So on we go
His welfare is of my concern
A burden is he to bear
We'll get there
For I know
He would not encumber me
He's heavy, VT won't even bother
If I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with the gladness
Of love for one another
It's a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we're on the way to there
Why not share
And the load
Hope it doesn't weigh us down at all

scanluver

1,048 posts

Posted by scanluver > 2021-07-22 15:41 | Report Abuse

S00hai, Starbucks is the only business in the BJ Food that is making money and is struggling to survive during the lock down while most overseas business are also in the tourism and gaming sector that is hit hard by the pandemic. Stop talking nonsense.

stockraider Just be steady lah....bjcorp still have rm 1b cash....i think can easily service debts of rm 5b @ interest rates say 4.5% pa will only cost interest rm 225m pa loh...!

Not all business are under lockdown some of operating mah....like its financial arm, bjfood & oversea business mah!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 15:52 |

Post removed.Why?

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2021-07-22 16:13 | Report Abuse

At RM10 per share BJcorp is worth 53.7 billion. In paper it looks good, but in terms of income stream, how much can BJcorp generate per year? To support such a big capitalisation you need funds to buy in and funds wants good ROI and EPS. Jalil says BJTOTO gives good dividends and earnings but need to sell off the goose that kept giving good returns. Can sell BJtoto for 50% for RM4 bill, solve mostly debt problem. His focus is on food industry to make it a RM10 per share company. Just wonder if high level F & B and fine dining involving booze etc can be shariah compliance? So as EPF and others can buy? Incidently BJfoods already are involved in many fast foods chain but the market is not as big as to transform it to a RM10 per share company

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 16:40 | Report Abuse

How u get mkt cap Rm 51b leh ??

Stop dreaming lah....now mktcap only Rm 1.5b only woh!

Posted by alenac > Jul 22, 2021 4:13 PM | Report Abuse

At RM10 per share BJcorp is worth 53.7 billion. In paper it looks good, but in terms of income stream, how much can BJcorp generate per year? To support such a big capitalisation you need funds to buy in and funds wants good ROI and EPS. Jalil says BJTOTO gives good dividends and earnings but need to sell off the goose that kept giving good returns. Can sell BJtoto for 50% for RM4 bill, solve mostly debt problem. His focus is on food industry to make it a RM10 per share company. Just wonder if high level F & B and fine dining involving booze etc can be shariah compliance? So as EPF and others can buy? Incidently BJfoods already are involved in many fast foods chain but the market is not as big as to transform it to a RM10 per share company

wantanmi

309 posts

Posted by wantanmi > 2021-07-22 16:41 | Report Abuse

Yup!...BCorp got lots of hidden value but does VT even wants to share? Good example is the RM2B plus cash from sale of fskyoto & RM420M compensation from Jeju failed project. What happens to the money? Even if eventually BCorp becomes profitable, VT will just siphon off the cash by transferring his private companies like Singer or personal investment in 7Eleven etc. for more shares & ICULS to dilute shareholders value. That's why very hard to attract new institutional funds to invest.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 16:43 | Report Abuse

That monies was all use to buy iceland hotel mah!

Posted by wantanmi > Jul 22, 2021 4:41 PM | Report Abuse

Yup!...BCorp got lots of hidden value but does VT even wants to share? Good example is the RM2B plus cash from sale of fskyoto & RM420M compensation from Jeju failed project. What happens to the money? Even if eventually BCorp becomes profitable, VT will just siphon off the cash by transferring his private companies like Singer or personal investment in 7Eleven etc. for more shares & ICULS to dilute shareholders value. That's why very hard to attract new institutional funds to invest.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 16:45 | Report Abuse

Vt cannot siphon monies loh...bcos Superhero will be the mother hen jaga the golden eggs mah!

Unless VT want to go jail loh!

Posted by wantanmi > Jul 22, 2021 4:41 PM | Report Abuse

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2021-07-22 17:11 | Report Abuse

Marketcap at RM10 per share? How many shares issued in BJcorp? There are 5.37 billion shares issued last I checked.

stockraider How u get mkt cap Rm 51b leh ??

Stop dreaming lah....now mktcap only Rm 1.5b only woh!
22/07/2021 5:09 PM

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2021-07-22 17:17 | Report Abuse

You are right, any money comes in he will used it to buy,.....buy..dun think he will stop.....
Vincent operate like MUIB boss. Personal interest first.

wantanmi Yup!...BCorp got lots of hidden value but does VT even wants to share? Good example is the RM2B plus cash from sale of fskyoto & RM420M compensation from Jeju failed project. What happens to the money? Even if eventually BCorp becomes profitable, VT will just siphon off the cash by transferring his private companies like Singer or personal investment in 7Eleven etc. for more shares & ICULS to dilute shareholders value. That's why very hard to attract new institutional funds to invest.
22/07/2021 4:41 PM
22/07/2021 5:03 PM

Post a Comment
Market Buzz