BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

+0.01 (2.67%)

0.385 - 0.395

43 people like this.

45,439 comment(s). Last comment by wahidul 2 days ago

Novice168

191 posts

Posted by Novice168 > 2014-09-24 17:22 | Report Abuse

I wish all investors will make profit, including sifu Leno. I am still learning and has many questions. Sorry if my questions offend people. Bjauto has jumped again. CIMB put a target 4.44 !! Today closing at 3.28. refer report from CIMB: http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cimbresearchklse/60348.jsp
Bjauto record profit and record sales so far has got the market excited.

Posted by Darren Chin > 2014-09-24 17:36 | Report Abuse

this counter making people no patient and break investor's heart again and again....no ending..
when u think it should going up because their child companies are doing good and this just 0.50....

however, it still not gonna happen for BJCORP!!!

I only will buy when the price is RM0.45.

Good luck to you all.

dragonking

3,496 posts

Posted by dragonking > 2014-09-24 17:40 | Report Abuse

TRY TO buy the warrant- very low risk,,,

dragonking

3,496 posts

Posted by dragonking > 2014-09-24 17:40 | Report Abuse

i make money liao buying warrant,,,,

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-24 18:00 | Report Abuse

Wah!

Another Day; Another Buying In By Director Dato Zurainah on BJ Corp LC. Adding Even More Fuel To The Rocket - This Time ENOUGH FUEL TO FLY PAST THE MOON!

Wantanmee

135 posts

Posted by Wantanmee > 2014-09-24 20:14 | Report Abuse

If using director as yardstick for investment, then if you follow misai to sbb, you will losing yr pant!

Eat wantamee n free you from that mistake!

Posted by paulwalker76 > 2014-09-24 20:14 |

Ah guuuu

153 posts

Posted by Ah guuuu > 2014-09-24 22:06 | Report Abuse

I'm ready to watch the show for the coming quarterly report...

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-09-24 22:13 | Report Abuse

Many new investors (me included) got stuck here already la !!!!!!!!

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-24 22:18 | Report Abuse

Ah Guuuu Watching?

They say in the Singapore Army,

"IF YOU CAN SEE THE MISSILE FIRED - IT IS TOO LATE TO PREPARE YOURSELF"

SO IF BJ CORP DECLARE A DIVIDEND - HOW TO BUY BJ CORP CHEAP?

See Calvin Also Told Opcom people to buy at 70 cents. When Opcom declared a Bonus Issue OPCOM JUMPED OVER 80 CENTS!

SAME FOR BJ CORP

BUY IN ABSENCE OF ANY NEWS LIKE INSIDER ARE BUYING & BUYING. WHEN GOOD NEWS ARE FINALLY ANNOUNCED - KaBOOOOM.

PRICE SHOOTS UP

THEN?

THEN ONLY BUY?

NO! DON"T CHASE!

THEN WHAT?

THEN SELL WHEN BJ CORP FLY UP THE SKY!

THEN YOU WILL REALLY BJ CORP TIME LIAW!

BOUNCING

JUMPING

CLAPPING

SO LOAD UP ON BOUNCING JUMPING CORP NOW

johndoe

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-24 22:35 | Report Abuse

Knight

Re: PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2013, 08:58:07 PM »

Dear Friends At This New Tread,

I called PM Corp Management to reconfirm CASH PAY OUT Exercise this morning. The answer is positive! In Your Hand is No Ordinary Share. It is a 2nd Liner among penny stocks. The whole Market doesn't it because No Research House, No Analysts Cover PM Corp.

Some Day When ALL THE POSITIVE GOOD NEWS IS ANNOUNCED & WIDELY KNOWN. PM CORP SHARE PRICE SHOULD RANGE BETWEEN COCOALAND (RM2.20) & GUAN CHONG (RM1.50).

But In The Long Future It Has The Potential Like Nestle & Cadbury.

So, don't sell everything if the price should shoot up. One guy in OSK Johor sold off DUTCH LADY At RM4.00. He regretted it ever since then as DUTCH LADY PRICE IS NOW RM4.60.

When Warren Buffet bought COCA COLA, McDONALD & WALLMART HE INTENDS TO KEEP THEM FOREVER.

You can't get rich by trading & speculating. You Can BE VERY RICH INVESTING LONG TERM WITH A WORLD BEATING COUNTER!

johndoe

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-24 22:38 | Report Abuse

The gambler did an excellent job leading people astray. There is no mistake your integrity is beyond repair.

johndoe

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-24 22:42 | Report Abuse

Knight

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2013, 04:59:01 PM »

Dear Friends & Investors At PM Corp Forum On This Bright Afternoon In Singapore,

As Usual We Visited Jurong Point For Lunch On This Sunday. At NTUC SUpermarket Basement Level there is a Fresh Stock of TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY Chocolates. There Are Two Areas Dancing Dancing In Which NFI Products Are Displayed. The Usual Chocolate Display Shelves & A Dedicated Shelf For NFI Products Only.

Now let's take a closer look at the Dedicated Shelf. There are lots of TUDOR GOLD 200gm Bars on the highest section. In the Middle Section are the TANGO 180gm Bars. TANGO 180gm BARS ALMOST ALL SOLD OUT!!. ONLY A FEW BARS REMAIN. And in the lower section are the CRISPY Chocolates. Good quantity sill available.

Conclusion: TANGO IS A SELL OUT!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Now let's move on to see the Usual Chocolate Display Shelves. Here we see the 40gm Bars More Than 3/4 SOLD!! I have to shuffle the remaining Ones Nearer To The Front & Stacked them neatly. The Van Houten 40gm bars are just beside. Not much sold. And the TANGO 180gm Bars? ALMOST ALL SOLD OUT!!

Upon more careful inspection. I found Only One Max Crunch Bar left. Because It is hidden by other chocolate brand above it. I put back the other chocolate brand on their respective shelves. And Now Our Last Piece of TUDOR GOLD Is
Nicely On Display. Only One Last Piece Left. Anyone Interested? When It's Gone. It's Gone!!

So Far So Good. Now For the 24 HOUR EXTRA BIG NTUC HYPERMARKET UPSTAIRS AT LEVEL 3. WOW! What A Big Crowd On This Sunday In Singapore! Only One Shelf For NFI Products Here. Lots of Weekend Promoters Here For All Kinds of Everything On Sale.

Ha! Our Tango 40gm Fruit & Nuts Half Sold. BUT OUR 40GM TANGO ALMOND BARS ALL SOLD! ALL SOLD OUT! NOT EVEN ONE PIECE LEFT!
I TOOK OUT A NEW BOX - Opened It And Tear Off The Edges. Positioned It Neatly. Same With The TANGO 40gm. Took Out fresh supllies from the few remaining boxes & topped up the Fruit & Nuts Bars To The Brim.

As For The 180GM Bars. AlMOST ALL SOLD OUT!!! Only 4 PIECES REMAIN! None Left. As For TUDOR GOLD Only 1/4 Sold. It's OK. Still Early In The Day. 12 pm only. Rearranged them neatly. Then took a Look at the prices.

WOW! TANGO 40gm Bars dropped to 45 cents from 50 cents!! The Van Houten 40gm Bars retailing for RM1.40 is now TRIPLE Our Tango Price. What Would You Choose? A piece of Van House MADE IN CHINA For S$1.40? Or 3 PIECES OF TANGO MADE IN MALAYSIA For Only S$1.35. PLUS OUR TANGO HAS ANTIOXIDANT!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Immediately I told 2 passing shoppers About TANGO 40gm Bars On Offers! Both shoppers grabbed some quickly! They look happy and grateful.

My Job Is Done With Great Satisfaction. What happens here can happen in the Whole of Singapore. And Success Begets Success! Like McDonald, Coca Cola & Wrigley; let TANGO Be An Astounding Success In The Entire World.

TANGO BOLEH!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

johndoe

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-24 22:43 | Report Abuse

Knight

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2013, 04:59:01 PM »

Dear Friends & Investors At PM Corp Forum On This Bright Afternoon In Singapore,

As Usual We Visited Jurong Point For Lunch On This Sunday. At NTUC SUpermarket Basement Level there is a Fresh Stock of TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY Chocolates. There Are Two Areas Dancing Dancing In Which NFI Products Are Displayed. The Usual Chocolate Display Shelves & A Dedicated Shelf For NFI Products Only.

Now let's take a closer look at the Dedicated Shelf. There are lots of TUDOR GOLD 200gm Bars on the highest section. In the Middle Section are the TANGO 180gm Bars. TANGO 180gm BARS ALMOST ALL SOLD OUT!!. ONLY A FEW BARS REMAIN. And in the lower section are the CRISPY Chocolates. Good quantity sill available.

Conclusion: TANGO IS A SELL OUT!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Now let's move on to see the Usual Chocolate Display Shelves. Here we see the 40gm Bars More Than 3/4 SOLD!! I have to shuffle the remaining Ones Nearer To The Front & Stacked them neatly. The Van Houten 40gm bars are just beside. Not much sold. And the TANGO 180gm Bars? ALMOST ALL SOLD OUT!!

Upon more careful inspection. I found Only One Max Crunch Bar left. Because It is hidden by other chocolate brand above it. I put back the other chocolate brand on their respective shelves. And Now Our Last Piece of TUDOR GOLD Is
Nicely On Display. Only One Last Piece Left. Anyone Interested? When It's Gone. It's Gone!!

So Far So Good. Now For the 24 HOUR EXTRA BIG NTUC HYPERMARKET UPSTAIRS AT LEVEL 3. WOW! What A Big Crowd On This Sunday In Singapore! Only One Shelf For NFI Products Here. Lots of Weekend Promoters Here For All Kinds of Everything On Sale.

Ha! Our Tango 40gm Fruit & Nuts Half Sold. BUT OUR 40GM TANGO ALMOND BARS ALL SOLD! ALL SOLD OUT! NOT EVEN ONE PIECE LEFT!
I TOOK OUT A NEW BOX - Opened It And Tear Off The Edges. Positioned It Neatly. Same With The TANGO 40gm. Took Out fresh supllies from the few remaining boxes & topped up the Fruit & Nuts Bars To The Brim.

As For The 180GM Bars. AlMOST ALL SOLD OUT!!! Only 4 PIECES REMAIN! None Left. As For TUDOR GOLD Only 1/4 Sold. It's OK. Still Early In The Day. 12 pm only. Rearranged them neatly. Then took a Look at the prices.

WOW! TANGO 40gm Bars dropped to 45 cents from 50 cents!! The Van Houten 40gm Bars retailing for RM1.40 is now TRIPLE Our Tango Price. What Would You Choose? A piece of Van House MADE IN CHINA For S$1.40? Or 3 PIECES OF TANGO MADE IN MALAYSIA For Only S$1.35. PLUS OUR TANGO HAS ANTIOXIDANT!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Immediately I told 2 passing shoppers About TANGO 40gm Bars On Offers! Both shoppers grabbed some quickly! They look happy and grateful.

My Job Is Done With Great Satisfaction. What happens here can happen in the Whole of Singapore. And Success Begets Success! Like McDonald, Coca Cola & Wrigley; let TANGO Be An Astounding Success In The Entire World.

TANGO BOLEH!!!! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

johndoe

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-24 22:47 | Report Abuse

Another case of fork-tongued statement by the gambler. The financial result is a big slap to the gambler face.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

johndoe

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-24 22:49 | Report Abuse

Knight

« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »

Good Evening,

As Usual, I Visited Supermarkets in Singapore on this nice Saturday Afternoon. The First One is NTUC Fair Price Supermarket at basement 1 of Jurong Point. WOW! At The NFI Dedicated Shelves. ALL TANGO 180gm Bars SOLD OUT (Except one). Also Tudor Gold in pouch almost all Sold. Then I moved to the Normal Shelves. Here All TANGO 40gm COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!!! And Only 3 TANGO 180gm Bars Remain. Then someone bought one - and so Only 2 180gm TANGO BARS LEFT!!!!

What A Big Crowd of People I saw as I moved up to Level 3 for the NTUC EXTRA HYPERMARKET. Again ALL TANGO 180gm Bars TOTALLY SOLD OUT. TANGO 40gm Bars Also Sold Well. And Only 1 TUDOR GOLD Pouch left.

OUR TANGO IS THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION HERE - Beating All Other Brands From All Over The World!!

All Peoples from All NATIONS Have Bought The WORLD CHAMPION TANGO BARS. Singaporean Chinese. Malay. Indian. Thai. Indon, Phillipino, Chinese from Mainland China, Russian, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Arabs, British, American, Australian & All Other Countries, too many to name, have bought and Tasted TANGO & TUDOR GOLD Chocolates.

As they say, "LUXURY ONCE ENJOYED BECOMES A NECESSITY."
[/color]

I was thinking of comparing PM Corp with Guan Chong (RM1.50) or Cocoaland (RM2.20)

Or In Future PM Corp can Rise to Dutch Lady (RM46) or Nestle (RM68)

Now I Am Thinking of COCA COLA (USA) (Over RM100) Or Hershey(USA) (Over RM200)

Am I Dreaming?

YES! I AM DREAMING BIG FOR TANGO!! IF TANGO CAN BE A TOTAL SELL OUT EVERY DAY! EVERY WEEK!! EVERY YEAR!!!

YES!! YES!!!! & YES!!!! IF TANGO CAN BE A TOTAL SELL OUT YEAR AFTER YEAR!! COUNTRY AFTER COUNTRY!!

WHY NOT? ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!

johndoe

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-24 22:52 | Report Abuse

The gambler is good in writing a fiction story.

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-24 22:54 | Report Abuse

HaHaHaHa!

Someone has cut and paste Calvin's posting from Investlah Website.

PM CORP WAS FIRST RECOMMENDED BY CALVIN ON SEPTEMBER, 2013 AT 15 CENTS.

As of Today PM CORP IS STILL UP OVER 80%!!

PM CORP WILL STILL RISE UP TO RM1.50. THEN RM10.00. CALVIN FIRM BELIEVER!

CALVIN ALSO BOUGHT UMW AT RM2.40 in YEAR 2004. After 10 Years (2014) UMW IS A BLUE CHIP TODAY! CALVIN STILL HOLDING MAH!

ALL CALVIN'S RECOMMENDATIONS MADE TONS OF MONEY FOR THOSE WHO TAKE HEED TO BUY WHILE IT IS STILL CHEAP!!

Calvin doesn't know What's wrong with Johndoe. Did Johndoe bought PM Corp at 37 cents? And Sold at 21.5 Cents? If So? Calvin feel so Sorry For Johndoe.

Never mind lah John Doe. CALVIN Tell You To WALLOP ALL BJ CORP SHARES NOW!

YES! BUY BJ CORP NOW LIKE BUYING PM CORP WHEN IT WAS ONLY 15 CENTS.

Someday, If BJ Corp Crosses RM2.00 and Johndoe only turn Johnny came lately and buy above RM2.00 and if BJ Corp should correct to RM1.20 - Johnny Doe, Oh Johnny Doe -

Please, Please Don't Blame Calvin. Ok?

milopanas

Posted by milopanas > 2014-09-24 23:20 |

milopanas

Posted by milopanas > 2014-09-24 23:27 |

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-24 23:54 | Report Abuse

HaHa!

Calvin Is Not Afraid of A Nice Debate if these opposers can present their reasons where Calvin's Stock picks have not performed. But insinuations and accusations will do all no good.

Anyway This Is The Macro Views Gathered by Calvin

1) Euro Chairman Mr. Dragi has pumped RM3 Trillion Into the Euro Zone. Some of this liquidity will flow to EM & Later Back To Malaysia

2) China has also announced Stimulus By Shoring Up The Banks' Liquidity

3) Bank Negara has maintained interest rate at 3.25% - Still far below inflation. GST next year?

4) The Fed Chairman Ms Yellen will Keep US Interest rates low for the foreseeable future.

5) ETP, Greater KL MRT, High Speed Rail & 7 Highways Will spur domestic demand

6) Malaysia with 5% to 6% Growth Rate Looks Great Compared to Europe (In Depression) & USA (Still in Great Recession).

7) PM NAJIB has further liberalised Financial Investment For Foreign Funds by Offering 5 Year Multiple Visas.

8) And To Step Up Investment PM Najib & Team Going To The USA to tap on RM30 Trillions Investible Funds For Malaysia

9) After 1997 - Every month since then Malaysia has consistently registered A TRADE SURPLUS. CASH IF FLOWING INTO MALAYSIA - PUSHING UP REAL ESTATES & OTHERS

10) IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE FOREIGN FUNDS RETURN TO MALAYSIA IN A BIG WAY AGAIN! SURPLUS CASH CREATED BY CENTRAL BANKS BY MONEY PRINTING IS NOW SLOSHING AROUND THE WORLD LOOKING FOR BEST YIELDS - AND MALAYSIA WILL RECEIVE THIS INFLOW

SO STAY INVESTED

INVESTED?

YES! INVEST IN UNDERVALUE SHARES LIKE BJ CORP, DIGISTAR, MP CORP, MULPHA, GSB, XDL, SUPER, AJIYA & MRCB

GOOD NIGHT

Calvin, Perth, Australia

TomJerry

1,286 posts

Posted by TomJerry > 2014-09-25 00:00 | Report Abuse

Actually is worth it for invest to BJ Corp . Cheers .....

TomJerry

1,286 posts

Posted by TomJerry > 2014-09-25 00:04 | Report Abuse

Patience : right time frame for buying or suddenly once day will pump up to 0.55 , that time part of the follower will scared to jump in to follow the uptrend already .....

TomJerry

1,286 posts

Posted by TomJerry > 2014-09-25 00:06 | Report Abuse

Rather that miss the boat , may be buy a portion for investment .....

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-25 01:07 | Report Abuse

Let me see when will the milo panas become milo ais, johndoe become wrong contoh. calvin ask u to buy ,u wait. when price went up, u chase. then come to blame other. Even im newbie, i still understand this concept, and , he is really a x contoh.

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-25 08:51 | Report Abuse

BJCORP hit bottom @45.5 cents on 6/6/2014. Since then its price had hit higher lows of 47.5 cents @8/8/2014 and 49.0 cents @18/9/2014. TA chart indicate that it may have bottomed but it is not 100% conclusive. It may also re-test its all time low of 45.5 cents if the latest Qtrly report or future Qtrly reports shows RED.

FUTURE SIGNIFICANT UPSIDE for this stock will be determined by the following:
- Consistent and Increasing Revenue growth
- Consistent Positive and increasing EPS for the future QTR Reports
- Reduction in total debts
- Up trending NTA

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-25 09:05 | Report Abuse

No lah,

For BJ Corp the Future is in VT hands. He works behind Robin in the shadow. For BJ Corp to go up VT Can Just Dispose one Asset is enough - Berjaya Hills at RM29 BILLIONS.

Declare a Capital Repayment of 50 cents

Then Hey PRESTO!

KaBOOOOOM!!

BJ Corp Will Double in Price!

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-25 09:23 | Report Abuse

At current price, down side risk is limited and one can invest if one has not invested.

Gusen

1,871 posts

Posted by Gusen > 2014-09-25 09:36 | Report Abuse

come on baby, eat rice eat porridge count on you! go go go

Posted by leno > 2014-09-25 10:01 | Report Abuse

kekekekekekek .... KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAK .... YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA !!!

26,303 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-25 11:09 | Report Abuse

already rm1k paper profit....... c'mon go go go.... SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-25 11:10 | Report Abuse

INILAH BARISAN KITA, BARISAN BJCORP
SIAP SEDIA MELABUR, MELABUR BJCORP
ANDAI KATA KAMI SEMUA MELABUR BJCORP
YA KAMI SEMUA MELABUR BJCORP
HARAPKAN HARGA BJCORP MELANGIT

KAMI MOHON VT SEMOGA HARGA BJCORP MELANGIT
SEMBOYAN TELAH BERBUNYI
JANGAN LAH TERLEPAS PELUANG MELABUR BJCORP!!

Posted by andylee1919 > 2014-09-25 12:05 | Report Abuse

Menuju medan labur

CleverBoy

144 posts

Posted by CleverBoy > 2014-09-25 12:32 | Report Abuse

Hi, Calvin, where are you enjoying in Perth. Enjoy all the chitachats on Bcorp. I am biased on your thoughts on Bcorp. We all hope you not selling at your end to take profits!!?? Haha. It is quite amusing, that this counter was sold down heavily over the last few years and with its cross holdings over all his (VT) companies, this counter is really screamingly undervalued!! In good times it should be nearer to a 1$$. But sine it is VT company, who knows what may happen. But invewting in this at least if anything happens, losses would not be much. So I think those buying can be assured of a good ride.
Where are you in Perth an dhow long you will be there!! Perhaps we can meet!!??

Posted by jellygal27 > 2014-09-25 13:25 | Report Abuse

surely the company is very undervalued. however, around 30% of assets are made up of good will and intangibles. those are not real value unless you are selling it. besides, the long term debts in the balance sheet looks alarming. in the short term, bjcorp might be able to restructure its financials. if the next financial crisis should happen tomorrow, i dont think they are able to withhold their operating fix costs. in my opinion, can only invest for short term, not long term. Otherwise, you are only speculating on a brighter future. poor fundamentals will eventually eat away asset values. bjcorp should cut away their wounded limbs, because they have some really good brands. but the overall picture just looks gloomy. just saying.

Posted by jellygal27 > 2014-09-25 13:35 | Report Abuse

should the price goes up to 70 cents or 80 cents tomorrow, i wont say that i missed the boat, but i will say that i missed a leaking boat. unless i am sure that the management is repairing the boat, i will not ride on it.

albukhary

2,969 posts

Posted by albukhary > 2014-09-25 13:40 | Report Abuse

All the counters discovered by Calvin Tan has moved up one by one.

Last week is DUTALAND, this week is GSB, next week would be DIGISTAR? BJCORP??

Kikikiki...

JimYeoh

1,514 posts

Posted by JimYeoh > 2014-09-25 14:36 | Report Abuse

BJCORP soon

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-25 15:04 | Report Abuse

Yes CleverBoy,

Are you in Perth? Whatapp me at 0420242722. Might go back to Singapore soon. Still haven't finish 3 properties in Iskandar.

As to selling BJ Corp? I still haven't bought enough yet. Waiting for Datuk's 35 Million Shares. Maybe he might changed his mind from selling. I have both BJ Corp & BJ Corp LC.

Many are unaware of BJ Corp's Huge HIDDEN VALUE Just Like They Questioned PM Corp about losses, debts & kkp then.

Yes Albukhary,

I bought Digistar at 31 cents. And continued to add more when price weakens to 30 cents.

Calvin Always Go CONTRARIAN. To Buy When Insiders Are Buying. To Buy When Prices Are STILL CHEAP!

So Far So Good!

Calvin has been spared from any losses.

My SIFU's WORDS Always In My Mind,

"NEVER TO LOSE MONEY" - By Warren Buffet

26,303 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-25 15:25 | Report Abuse

bila 48sen, tak mau beli, takut more big loss
bila 51.5sen, tak mau beli, takut high good will & high intangibles
bila 80sen, semua rebut beli.

mana logic?

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-25 15:26 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I am also waiting for Datuk to offload his 35 million shares!!! Maybe he sells tomorrow !! HaHaHa

Posted by leno > 2014-09-25 15:32 | Report Abuse

kekekekekek ... KAKAKAKAKAKAKAK .... YAYAYAYAYAYAYA !!!

CleverBoy

144 posts

Posted by CleverBoy > 2014-09-25 15:39 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin , will apts app you tonight. When you fly off away. What you think is next target Bcorp? I wont want to sell for a small profit!! Wait for it to go higher!! The cheap price defies logic.

CleverBoy

144 posts

Posted by CleverBoy > 2014-09-25 15:46 | Report Abuse

As for a group like Bcorp, there will surely be some not so good businesses. Those goodwill etc should be OK as look at those comnpanies like Bfoods, Btoto, Bland etc. Well if shrewd VTan has been there for so many years and through the GFC, I think he is savvy and smart enough to steer the whole group through such crises. Have to hang on this for a while. You buy and sleeo on it and one day when you are up and about and you check Bcorps price is 1.02. hahaha.
Cmon now 0.50c is dirt cheap. Someones buying it or Vt did buying too. Who knows we will all meet for a nice CNYear celebration. But if you buy 5 lots it will be nasi leamk,. Buy 500k lots can go to shanghai together. :: ))). Or more places, like Venice!! Thanks Calvin. Very good of you to share around your thoughts. Those who not like Bcorp, just sit back and watch. I would not buy Bcorp, but after looking at it closer, this one is a goer!!

CleverBoy

144 posts

Posted by CleverBoy > 2014-09-25 15:49 | Report Abuse

The other day price was .48 and .49. My mind says wah VT company, better not touch it. Next few days was 0.50 to 50.5. Still sidelines. Finally got some at 50.5 and at 51.5. Shit man, when got .49 dont want to buy. At 51 or 51.5 c still ok. If go down again because of some people want to sell, we all go and pick it up. Thanks Calvin.

igain88

Posted by igain88 > 2014-09-25 16:06 | Report Abuse

Beware of cunning fox to knock at your door in the midnight .

Posted by leno > 2014-09-25 16:50 | Report Abuse

NICE !

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-09-25 19:01 | Report Abuse

with sifu calvin and bone honest recommendations, buy and wait for good returns someday, readings both postings, my conclusions are, honest write ups and no doubts that this is a distinction stock ready to fly. all here will realise the power of bj soon.

kurakura

Posted by kurakura > 2014-09-25 20:29 | Report Abuse

Lynn cheah = leno?

Posted by leno > 2014-09-26 08:10 |