MALAYSIAN AIRLINE SYSTEM BHD

KLSE (MYR): MAS (3786)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

37 people like this.

15,107 comment(s). Last comment by wallstreetrookie 2020-04-18 11:57

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 10:31 | Report Abuse

Optimusrich ..not Optimus prime..Optimus prime kind of clever
Optimusrich another stupid huh from mars

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 10:33 | Report Abuse

Like I say..simple..if u bought at 1.00..of course we are the idiots
Hoping to this counter.we bought at .30 cents lah stupid optimus

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 11:15 | Report Abuse

Sure ke fair value for MAS rm0.00.. Still got
Emo and idiot people here.. Is it optimusrich

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 11:18 | Report Abuse

Alihasan ..I'm not worry.. I'm worry still idiot
People come with stupid analysis and theory.. And
Too emo.. Of coure government will jaga this mas

Posted by optimusrich > 2013-06-29 11:25 | Report Abuse

haiz. tu , choo, zhui. all the same ppls la.

showa

26 posts

Posted by showa > 2013-06-29 11:32 | Report Abuse

My 2 cent on Optimus n friends... Very true what u hv said. With gov bailed out, this share was above rm1 and above rm2. Regardless who u support, take advantage on the situation la. This gov will survive another term. If gov changed, surely mas will get better(everybody know this)... Either way, this counter is good at THIS PRICE. Why study n think too hard on non logical glc counter... You think the leaders we hv now mostly logic ka?

Posted by optimusrich > 2013-06-29 11:34 | Report Abuse

i surrender!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-06-29 11:36 | Report Abuse

If MAS depend on government to bail them out for every disastrous performance then MAS indeed has serious problem in surviving for the long term. MAS performance to date had indeed been a big disaster and the fact of the matter is government has limited funds to bail out MAS. Government job is to govern and it is not govt job to manage MAS. MAS has to organize its own resources to perform for the benefit of its shareholders. If MAS continues on its disastrous performance then the value of MAS share will indeed be zero even if one buys it at 30 cents now.

showa

26 posts

Posted by showa > 2013-06-29 11:44 | Report Abuse

Bro, u buy any counter good or bad still got risk. If market koyak, all counters also koyak. But at 0.30, u wont koyak much. But u hv seen this counter above rm 1 or 2 before. Is mas closing down? Or going to be delisted? Nope. Performance wise, same as when it was above rm1. Every counter has strong and weak value. Some u dont even know why so high. Not saying mas is a good counter but I personally feel it's very safe counter "to make money" at 0.30. And safe counter for me to lose a bomb.

showa

26 posts

Posted by showa > 2013-06-29 11:46 | Report Abuse

#And a safe counter NOT to lose a bomb.(sorry miss a very important word...hahaha)

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 14:14 | Report Abuse

Yes..MAS has to organize bla bla bla.. But pls understand
..government play a main role for management of MAS to decide
A policy.. Why susah mau paham.. This is GLC with cronies

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-06-29 14:38 | Report Abuse

MAS had been a GLC with cronies all these years. The disastrous performance of MAS speaks for itself. If MAS can indeed reinvent itself and takeoff and earn good profits for its shareholders then there is a likelihood that a 30 cents investment will yield higher capital appreciation. However if MAS continues with its disastrous performance now and continue to register disastrous losses in the future, then a 30 cents investment now will depreciate to near zero value in the future.

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 15:27 | Report Abuse

I don't think so..it's miracle the share value for MAS will go to
Near zero..trust me..just imagine KLIA WITHOUT MAS

showa

26 posts

Posted by showa > 2013-06-29 15:40 | Report Abuse

Bro, think beyond that. Beyond the the average. Think like them. In bad condition for many years, yet mas has replaced it's old 737 with the new 737-800. 747 was replaced with A380. Soon they r going to announce replacement for 777. Can a bad company with debt does this kind of thing without strong back up? One aircraft is not cheap bro. Btw, do u think Oneworld alliance is so stupid to accept mas with this kind of debt and performance without doing dd study? Dont they hv aviation n economic experts to study mas share like some of us here are doing? Has mas known to be dangerous airline to fly with due to its financial status? Somebody has done the thinking for us. Just see the clues lor... Just sharing my 2 cent.

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 17:01 | Report Abuse

I agreed bro showa

Grandma

259 posts

Posted by Grandma > 2013-06-29 17:37 | Report Abuse

This one is another one of those GLC type get guarantee for debt and claim for it must ask tajuddin how?

Grandma

259 posts

Posted by Grandma > 2013-06-29 17:38 | Report Abuse

This is where our 500 billion debt can become 800 billion thru guarantee bailout

showa

26 posts

Posted by showa > 2013-06-29 18:21 | Report Abuse

Very true grandma. But dont blame mas company or staffs for that. Under "normal" circumstances, we all know that mas is making money. Behind the curtain, aviation industry knows that mas has much more potential than AA. Thats why TF wants mas so much and khazanah is holding it tighter. Tighter than before. Another clue I guess...hehehe...

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-06-29 19:03 | Report Abuse

KLIA without MAS is indeed possible if MAS does not transform itself henceforth to earn profits and generate positive cash flow to fund its future aircraft acquisitions. It is imperative after the past disastrous performance for MAS now to reinvent itself to earn positive profits and pay dividends to reward its shareholders. The government has limited funds. How long can MAS continue to depend on government fund support. It is about time that MAS reinvents itself to be 100% self reliant to earn profits and pay out reasonable dividends above market rates to its shareholders.

Based on past performance to date, AIRASIA has outperformed MAS tremendously whereas MAS performance to date had been a complete financial disaster. The ball is now in MAS court to prove to itself and its shareholders that its share price will not languish at 30 cents and that its share price will take off by sheer good financial performance in the future.

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 19:25 | Report Abuse

How u know government has limited fund..r u a finance minister
Ka..nobody know how much fund government have..I salute u bro
Fund always available if government request it
From where..epf, Petronas, tabung haji..government
Just ask for it lor

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-06-29 19:44 | Report Abuse

MAS had indeed been too reliant on govt support. It is high time that MAS be self reliant , earns profit n generate positive cashflow to fund future expenditures n pay out market rate dividends to its shareholders.

jwyap

835 posts

Posted by jwyap > 2013-06-29 19:53 | Report Abuse

once you buy it, pls confidence about this counter, I like it because I sure that it will move up to 70cts a day. RM 0.30 to 0.33 is the best price for buy.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-06-29 20:10 | Report Abuse

confidence will come in when MAS indeed can generate good profits n good cashflow that pay good dividends to it shareholders. MAS is a GLC with cronies n as long as this business model is still in practise, MAS share price may not perform based on its past disastrous financial performance. An investor purely look for continued good financial performance ..not on hope.

alien79

206 posts

Posted by alien79 > 2013-06-29 21:30 | Report Abuse

in my opinion(just 1 cents and not 2cents)......as long as BN in power, MAS will not bankrupt...so, no danger for those in hold of the shares...

IF 1 day BN lose power......different story....and I believe MAS will do much better to turn into profitable airlines cos either through complete overhaul of management or sell it private entity....both move will surely give positive impact to the company in the long run......then the price will surely move higher to where it belongs......

so....those who are buying.....got higher percentage to make money....just dunno when only.....mayb 3 years....mayb 5 years....mayb 10 years.....=.="

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-29 21:45 | Report Abuse

Pls Don't raise bankrupt issue.. it won't bankrupt..whatever happen ..it won't
This is GLC.. How many staff they have..do you
Think, it is so easy to tackle the issue..??
Involve national policies..u think najib want this happen ka

JTFX

1,582 posts

Posted by JTFX > 2013-06-29 21:51 | Report Abuse

proton alrdy sold to DRB.. maybe they shud sell MAS to Sapura Kencana...

heeroo

544 posts

Posted by heeroo > 2013-06-29 21:57 | Report Abuse

MAS sell to SKencana? Is't same nature of biz? Who want to close MAS?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-06-29 22:03 | Report Abuse

MAS business model is a GLC with cronies and its past disastrous financial performance speaks volumes about the viability and sustainability of current MAS business model.

An investor will only invest in MAS share with the full expectation that MAS indeed has excellent management talent that practice good governance , provides superior customer service that delivers good earnings per share for its shareholders and has executed creative business strategies which MAS is able to gain market share against its competitors.

MAS past disastrous financial performance does not give much confidence to any investor who requires appreciating share price supported by increasing earnings per share. It had consistently shown that it can deliver disastrous financial performance and that does not augur well for MAS future share price performance even though its share price is languishing at 30 cents.

AIRASIA todate had outperformed MAS tremendously and "AIRASIA" is an international BRAND NAME that sells. What has MAS got to show all these years? Based on its past disastrous financial performance record.. MAS is not an international brand name that sells may indeed be heading towards being a DINOSAUR if it does not drastically reinvent itself NOW!!

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-06-29 22:14 | Report Abuse

No need to reinvent, just convert MAS to budget Airline with better free facilities than Airasia then it will survive. Air transportation is moving towards mass market and lesser frills. Sure some people wants to travel first or business class then certain flights can be accommodated to such demand but less frequent, as the future is still affordability. Premium airlines are catering to a smaller section of the Global community.

showa

26 posts

Posted by showa > 2013-06-30 00:46 | Report Abuse

Mas had made a mistake when it tried to go low cost competing with AA. When all going for low cost, it will kill each other by trying to attract the same group of passengers. Now firefly was appointed to compete with AA. Its a success. Thats why when TF almost got into mas thru share swap, he tried to bury firefly. But obviously failed. Well, we should talk only about Mas share in this forum, many infos need to be kept.
But lets imagine this.... Is it possible that mas is designed to make a bit profit and lost more?? Can anybody take people's money directly? What about taking money from public company till it koyak and then use people's money to bail it? The 2nd option sound better right? Sound noble too bcoz the money was used to safe 18000 jobs. Bad shape company doesnt hv to give dividen too. Share holders will understand why.

Again think beyond. Why the gov didnt want to let go a troubled and messy company when many parties were interested of buying? Maybe its a money making company with profit to sedut and you can sedut some more thru advanced bail out... Its actually a gold mine company the way I look at it... But of course to some people only la... It cant be closed. Well...its just a theory after watching Mission Impossible movie yesterday. Dont listen to me. We are here just to talk about mas share.

shamopi

79 posts

Posted by shamopi > 2013-06-30 02:09 | Report Abuse

Anyway delisting MAS does not mean MAS will disappear, being listed only allows u to raise funds through public and so on. Hence, don't be so fool hardy in thinking that this is not possible to happen. Besides, a 3 year timeframe is a typical story PE sells. I don't see why MAS cannot be taken into private.

Nobody can deny that MAS is itself a junk stock at the moment, don't lie to yourself

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 09:48 | Report Abuse

It won't be..trust me shamopi...it won't happen.. Some people says..investor doesn't
Want to invest bcos of poor performance ..bla Bla bla
This investors (from GLC) are forced to put money in thi counter
No way MAS will be delisted ..what ever ur reason

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 09:54 | Report Abuse

Yes .. Junk of cheaper stock...remember ...30 cents
And they are buying A380...maybe the management just want
To main main je .. And cost of a380 ..I'm not sure
And they not buying 1...
So, what the fuck the management are doing now
They want to mengaburi mata one alliance, investors,other GLC
Pls answer

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 09:56 | Report Abuse

Let me try to answer
..they are trying their best to make profit

I think thats the one reason..

Justin Ngo

517 posts

Posted by Justin Ngo > 2013-06-30 10:02 | Report Abuse

the resistance is at 0.380. cz they r buying A380.
just a little humour

shamopi

79 posts

Posted by shamopi > 2013-06-30 11:48 | Report Abuse

If you ask me, yes MAS has the potential. But they will not be able to turnaround that quick and that successfully under the public investor's glare

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 11:49 | Report Abuse

59% agreed

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-06-30 13:15 | Report Abuse

Every company including MAS has the potential to be winners but then again a lot of companies who have the potential to succeed and become winners somehow can't hack it to become winners.

AIRASIA a new kid on the block had outperformed MAS tremendously and had succeeded in building the AIRASIA brand name which SELLS. AIRASIA is now leveraging on its brand name to sell TUNEINS and TUNEHOTEL.

MAS had been around for more than 40 years and what has MAS got to show?... Nothing of enormous interest to Investors. The stark reality is MAS is a GLC with cronies and it had shown competence in making disastrous financial losses and had disappointed time and again long term shareholders.

This begets a question in every Investor's mind...Why has AIRASIA outperformed MAS in such a short period ..against tremendous odds of no brand name at the beginning? What has AIRASIA got that MAS does not have or just could not hack it??

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-06-30 13:26 | Report Abuse

MAS oh MAS.. may still have chance to rise... only when it's committed to fly without the Malaysian taxpayers' monies to bail it out.... haha. Learn from Tony to mortgage his own house n saving to re-start.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-06-30 16:09 | Report Abuse

rhb are giving TP of 43 cents accompanied with enormous risk...what is this? are they TA gambling analysts?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-06-30 16:10 | Report Abuse

don't forget they are the most bullish with mas tp ...before 48 cents!!! then ...bloody rhb...still bloody

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 19:46 | Report Abuse

Whatever lah fren u want to say..cronies already make
Ton of money from MAS..tony should thanks to
All the politician ..and also should thanks to ananda
Krishnan ..no wonder air Asia...AK .....why don't put AA....
Or TF... So..MAS us only way for cronies to make money

..can cronies make money from AA..
Wait Saja lah..naik 35c ..I make 70k .cant get the return from FD
Or ASb

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 19:48 | Report Abuse

U think with money from refinancing the house..u can run
Airline business ka..tony should thanks to Ananda Krihnan lor

alenac

2,647 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-06-30 19:58 | Report Abuse

Come on guys, be realistic most funds are calling for sell target below 30 sen. Small fishes just do not have the volume to push up the stock for now. So if you still intend to buy go ahead accumulate slowly, you got a time frame of 3 years to do so. Isn't that fantastic?

wahaha126

3,120 posts

Posted by wahaha126 > 2013-06-30 20:04 | Report Abuse

MAS==Mana Ada System or Mana Ade Saudara....Merugikan Anda Sahaja..kikikiikkiiii

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 21:24 | Report Abuse

Mau untung..jadi bapak ayam lor

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 21:26 | Report Abuse

MAS bought a380 and spend billions just to let
Share goes to rm.17 cents..

Hahahah..lawak of the decade

wahaha126

3,120 posts

Posted by wahaha126 > 2013-06-30 21:29 | Report Abuse

skrg you hingat mau jadi "bapak ayam" manyak sinang kah..asyik "ops LONDEH je"..dulu bole leh..skrg PR pegang N.Selangor .nak cari sesuap nasi ngan harapkan "bapak ayam"..." bro syed' hang bole cuba ler!

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 21:30 | Report Abuse

I have a bisnes..I spent rm1000..
In order for me to loose rm2000..hahaahah

Syed

491 posts

Posted by Syed > 2013-06-30 21:32 | Report Abuse

Boleh lor..mau seribu daya..mcm mcm cala boleh bikin
Malaysia kan a boleh land country
Can't do in selangor go to kl lor

Post a Comment