MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUIIND (3891)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

4,797 comment(s). Last comment by DylanBobLeong 4 days ago

messi

1,915 posts

Posted by messi > 2013-11-12 23:35 | Report Abuse

He is good with his comments to create euphoria over a stock. Inexperienced or new traders might be sucked in by his comments. Time will tell.

Posted by Calvintansyndicate > 2013-11-12 23:41 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD
Oct 31, 2013 08:56 AM | Report Abuse

EXPECT PM CORP TO CROSS 30 CENTS AND BREAK ALL TARGET PRICES TO REACH RM1.50 FIRST. THEN TO SHOOT UPWARD ALL THE WAY TO RM10.00!!!

OTB REPLY TO calvintan:

Ans : Are you dreaming now ?? Please be realistic. This company has not made big profit in last few quarter result. Wait until the big profit appears first, then you can talk of the target price of 1.50 or 10.00.
I had sold this stock because there are too many advertisements on this stock. The more you talk, the less I believe you.
A good stock will go up by itself, no need to advertise everyday.
Thank you.

papa

216 posts

Posted by papa > 2013-11-14 11:30 | Report Abuse

Calvintansyndicate, I tok u same person with him( Calvin tan), are u?

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 09:27 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At MUI Berhad Forum,

Papa, calvintansyndicate is not me. Just ignore the imposter.

It's been quite a long time since I lasted posted here. And I have done a deeper Investigation in MUI Berhad. Next Year Will Be VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014, AND 2015 IS CALLED YEAR OF FESTIVAL.
ALSO THE WORLD FAMOUS LONELY PLANET MAGAZINE HAS INCLUDED MALAYSIA AS THE TOP 10TH TOURISM COUNTRY TO VISIT FOR YEAR 2014.

Also In The Last Budget The GOVT Has Allotted RM2 Billions For Tourism Activities.

All These Augur Well For MUI Berhad.

MUI HAS ALL THE BUSINESSES CATERING TO TOURIST NEEDS. HOTELS, TOURS & TRAVEL SERVICES, SHOPPING MALLS IN PRIME LOCATIONS. QUALITY CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS TO BUY AND BRING HOME.

ABOVE ALL, I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT MUI BERHAD HAS PROPERTIES VALUED AT ANCIENT PRICES- NEVER BEEN REVALUED FOR AGES!!

THE COMPUTATION OF THESE ASSETS WILL SHOW THE NET NET VALUE OF MUI BERHAD TO BE AT THE VERY LEAST RM1.50 to RM2,00 OR MORE!

FOR YEAR 2014 & YEAR 2015 & BEYOND THE SPOTLIGHT WILL BE ON MUI BERHAD & PM CORP!

BUY ALL THE MUI BERHAD SHARES YOU CAN AFFORD NOW

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-15 10:31 | Report Abuse

Calvin i heard Mui profit and revenue expected to increase this coming Quarter result . You have idea on it ?

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-15 10:53 | Report Abuse

any good news can explore the MUI?
any target price for the share?

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-15 16:59 | Report Abuse

Izoklse. I heard that it is good. How Good Is Yet To Be Seen.

Joseph hii 2014 Target for MUI Berhad is 40 cents to 50 cents on Condition of Asset Disposal To Pare Down Huge Debt.

The Expected Price When METROJAYA & LAURA ASHLEY PERFORMANCE SHINE FORTH WE HAVE A FUTURE TARGET PRICE OF RM1.80. MUI BERHAD WAS OVER RM30.00 AT ONE TIME.

papa

216 posts

Posted by papa > 2013-11-20 15:03 | Report Abuse

Hey Calvin ,I heard Lim will meet u up at Singapore soon! Can u please inform me when u at Port Dickson ?. I stay not far away from there.

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-21 00:02 | Report Abuse

Hi calvin, I think I better come to this forum to discuss n talk about MUI n let me continue here from where I left at TAFI's forum. As the above thread stated that the TP for MUI for 2014 will be between 40 sen to 50 sen. As such, I'll have to buy at least 200,000 shares at 20 sen to average down my shareholdings in order that I can recover back all my paper losses of my old shares of 10,000 units bought at RM4-84 as follows:-
10,000 shares at RM4-84 .............................................RM48,400-00
200,000 shares at 20 sen .............................................RM40,000-00
210,000 shares .............................................................RM88,400-00
Therefore 1unit.....................................................around 42 sen.
I hope my calculation is correct.

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-21 00:12 | Report Abuse

Yes Vinvin, it is correct. I spoke to Mr. Ho Chun Fuat about the prospect of MUI Berhad. He said, "MUI Berhad is doing fine. Or else I won't be working here. I will look for another company to work in."

In MUI Berhad 2012 Annual Report. It is stated that CORUS HOTEL , Jalan Ampang has a book value of RM62 Millions. The Actual Market Value is between RM400 Mil to RM500 Millions. Current Value is At Least 8 Times more than Book Value

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-21 00:14 | Report Abuse

Papa, if June 2014 Meeting is held in PD I will drive there. But I think it will most probably be held in CORUS HOTEL, Jalan Ampang. KL for AGM in year 2014

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-21 00:24 | Report Abuse

Hai calvin, this stock is for long term n will be perform on next year?
That mean the current price still can consider buy in?
I saw the price is move a bit high from rm 0.16. (Around 40%)

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-21 00:34 | Report Abuse

Joseph hii

Because of the KKP divorce news MUI Berhad was sold down to 16 cents on a knee jerk reaction.

It has recovered above 20 cents lately because of PM Corp. MUI Berhad own 70% of PM Corp.

So 773 Millions x .7 = 541,1 million shares x 285 (today PM Corp price)

= RM154.2 Millions.

The Market has yet to know this piece of Good News.

Yes! Buy MUI Berhad if you already have PM Corp. And MUI Berhah at 21.5 cents is a great bargain.

I had No More Money. So I borrowed some to buy MUI Berhad (30 lots).

Good night.

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-21 00:42 | Report Abuse

Oic. Thank.

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-21 06:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 20, 2013 11:52 PM | Report Abuse

Vinvin. I know one Doctor who bought MUI Berhad at RM16.00 long ago. Some how after so long he is numb to MUI Berhad. I spoke to him both about PM Corp & MUI Berhad. After long years he has rekindled hope in his heart. He said if not for the "engineered" sell down of PM Corp at 37 Cents PM Corp should trade above 40 cents on 3rd quarter result.

Calvin , what you mean "engineered", i cannot understand well this meaning

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-21 07:33 | Report Abuse

Good Morning Ronaldo96,

You see, I when I was banned by i3 due to my excessive promotion at other forum rooms, pm corp has leaders which I trust should continue to guide the sincere investors.

However, they completely sold out PM Corp shares. Of course, they sell or keep is their prerogative.. But the Big Problem is before selling, they scolded those who sold earlier before them. I never scold people from selling. In fact I told them I was glad that they made money for investing in PM Corp.

Nothing wrong in selling. BUT DON'T TURN AND SAY BAD & NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT PM CORP AFTER SELLING TO CREATE UNCERTAINTY, PANIC & FEAR. Why? People Have Followed you in good faith and buy. Why The Sudden Change?

How Can A Man With Forked Tongue Be Trusted? So Many Concerned, Confused & Desperate Sincere Investors Have SMS, PHONED, E MAILED & MET ME IN PERSON TO DAILY VOICE THEIR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE "CROOKED" BEHAVIOUR.

Why? What Was His Intention? To Cause Panic So That Others Will Panic And Sell Down PM Corp. And if PM Corp share price should crash to 15 cents for "HIM" to buy back cheaply. So he wants to make money "Himself Only" at the expense of all other friends.

A man with Knowledge WITHOUT PRINCIPLE. Money is important. But money is NOT ALL IMPORTANT IF WE SHOULD DO EVIL & HARM TO OTHERS IN ORDER TO GET IT. Such people are Dangerous. They will Sell You Out For Money. They might even sell their own wive & daughter.into prostitution for money. I don't know whether he is bringing them to Europe for this damnable purpose this short "holiday"'

alkop

966 posts

Posted by alkop > 2013-11-21 07:44 | Report Abuse

tq..gud healthy breakfast for thought..ingat orang lain sama

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-21 14:11 | Report Abuse

7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad; and a gift destroyeth the heart.
8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-21 15:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by Calvin: I had No More Money. So I borrowed some to buy MUI Berhad (30 lots).

30 lots = 3000 shares?

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-11-21 21:09 | Report Abuse

calvin, did not see you in pmcorp and do some comment today

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-21 22:10 | Report Abuse

alexanderSingapore 30 lots x RM210 = RM6,300. Due date this coming Monday.

moneyking96. I spent a lot of energy in Investlah Forum. Also a busy day in Iskandar. Trying to complete 4 more houses. Hard to get good construction workers now in Iskandar

Vinvin. Forget about Tafi. Price already run up. Limited upside. Next year is VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014.
MUI Berhad will be one of the Top beneficiaries. Try to buy MUI Berhad on weakness.

I keyed in to buy MUI Berhad at 21 cents & PM Corp at 26.5 cents before 3rd quarter results. I got MUI Berhad 30 lots but for PM Corp I got none. My Johor buddies got it at 26.5 & 27 cents.

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-21 23:00 | Report Abuse

Y next year visit malaysia the mui can have high benefit?

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-21 23:03 | Report Abuse

Joseph Calvin mention tt metrojaya and Corus hotels Under mui bhd will benefit from visit Msia year 2014.

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-21 23:11 | Report Abuse

But malaysia also has lot of better shopping center n hotel n resort.

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-21 23:34 | Report Abuse

Joseph hii. 26 million tourists for a population of 28 million Malaysians. All hotels will be full. Especially those near petronas Twin Towers.

Brunei people flock to Sabah & Sarawak to do their shopping in High End Metrojaya. BN pump money into its stronghold also help. Think of East Malaysian counters like CMSB, NAIM, IBRACO, KKB & HSL? All gone up. , MidValley MegaMall & Bukit Bintang are Prime for both Local &Tourists. There will be a spill over to all MUI Berhad's related businesses. All Round Prosperity.

Good night

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-11-22 07:08 | Report Abuse

thanks, calvin

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-22 13:03 | Report Abuse

Calvin, just check the hotel in London. It is 389room 4star hotel right in shopping area. This property is probably the most prized asset of Mui. Anytime more valuable than corus hotel in Kl! Google Corus Hotel uk. Got another 8 hotels around England. Premier chain Laurel Ashley many stores in Uk, Europe n most big cities in the world. Profitable, debt free n cash rich. Google and u can read the financial report.

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-22 15:37 | Report Abuse

Badly drop

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 00:05 | Report Abuse

Thank you Sklyte. Yes. KL CORUS HOTEL IS WORTH BETWEEN RM400 mil to RM500 MILLIONS. HOW MUCH IS THE ONE IN LONDON WORTH? RM700 MILLIONS?. RM1 BILLIONS? Or RM2 BILLIONS? Or RM3 BILLIONS?. MUI BERHAD IS VERY RICH!!

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 16:03 | Report Abuse

WOW! I JUST GOOGLED CORUS HOTEL UK. OUR CORUS HOTEL IN LONDON IS IN A SUPERB LOCATION. AND CORUS HOTEL IN ST JAMES HAS 125 BEAUTIFUL ROOMS FOR RM250 A NIGHT.

THE BOOK VALUE FOR ST JAMES HOTEL IS AN UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE OF RM1.6 Million. Price of A 2 Storey Old Old House In Bangsar!

ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY FIVE ROOMS HOTEL. EACH ROOM COMMANDS A RENT OF RM250 PER NIGHT. LOCATED IN THE UK. AT A ROCK BOTTOM PRICE OF RM1.6 MILLION.

I BUY UNTIL NO MORE MONEY. MAYBE I SHOULD SELL MY KIA CARENS AND TAKE BUS - PUT ALL THE MONEY INTO MUI BERHAD. REALLY CANNOT "TAHAN" NOW. THIS WORLD CHEAPEST STOCK - THIS MUI BERHAD THAT WILL MAKE MANY MILLIONAIRES ONCE MORE!

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-23 17:19 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin, felda or fgv just bought a hotel in London. Can u get the info. I try to google both no info. The purchase courted some controversy. If can get info then the Corus hotel valuation u can roughly know.

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 17:54 | Report Abuse

Sklyte. I guess not yet posted on the internet. If it's genuine, the newspapers will report it. Anyway, we don't feel comfortable for Govt to buy oversea property or submarine. It could be a channel to siphon money.

I have checked out Agora promotion for LONDON CORUS HOTEL. ROOM RATE.S$250 to S$400 per night. So we take the lowest at S$250 x 2.52 current exchange rate = RM630 room per night.

In a Month RM630 x 30 = RM 18,900 monthly gross and x 12 for a year = RM226,000. Say we take only 80% Gross occupancy = RM181,440. projected gross profit for each room. x by 389 rooms = RM70.5 Millions Gross. What about profit from restaurant, rental of conference hall and others? Add RM10 Millions. So RM80 Millions. If CORUS HOTEL IS VALUED AT RM1 BILLION IT HAS GROSS YIELD OF 8%. BUT IF RM2 BILLIONS, THEN A GROSS YIELD OF ONLY 4%. Like Grand Continental & Shangarila Hotel?

So the Fair Value Should be around RM1.5 BILLIONS. JUST THIS ONE HOTEL IS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO COVER ALL MUI BERHAD DEBTS. This is a rough estimate only. I may be wrong.

"I AM GOING TO BE RICH"!!

Posted by Kelvin Tsai > 2013-11-23 22:03 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan....what I see is the paid up capital share of this MUIIND is too hugh - 2932.56 millions share , though the PAR value is good at $1 ! With this hugh number of share, to me, it is very difficult to move up at all unless the trading volume is v hugh ? As you can see from past trading record, the daily transactions was just over 1 to 7 millions share only ? With this small volume, how could this share price moves up ? Can you enlighten me on this ?

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 23:36 | Report Abuse

Kelvin Tsai. Yes. The Amount of MUI BERHAD Shares Is 4 Times More Than PM Corp. As such It will not move up in such a powerful upsurge like PM Corp. It will move slower due to sheer volume. But it will also not suddenly crash either. So it will be less volatile.

MUI Berhad was traded as high as RM32.00 in time past. In More recent years traded between RM2.00 to RM5.00. The bulk of MUI Berhad shares are held by a wide spectrum of people, Some holding only 5 to 10 lots only. Some have 20 to 30 lots & others more.

All these do not matter. What Matters Most Is Management Should Quickly Dispose Assets To Settle all outstanding debts. Let the Profits of Metrojaya, Laura Ashley & Hotel Business Shine Through.

Then Prices Will Rise Strongly To reflect Its True Value.

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 23:59 |

Post removed.Why?

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-24 00:09 | Report Abuse

Calvin are u top 30 shareholder in MUI Bhd as well? Didn't see your name in last yr annual report. What about other pan Malaysia or mui entities other than pmcorp? Thx

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 00:17 | Report Abuse

member41. I am in top 30 of PM Corp. Only some MUI Berhad Shares. I am fully invested. I am trying to sell one house and buy MUI Berhad Shares. Buy gradually on weakness. See you. Have to sleep now.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-24 00:56 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan,
I was piqued by the sudden appearance of this thread started by you and I did some rudimentary desktop research...

MUI was a conglomerate with market price of RM 32 per share stock at its peak..... It closing price last Friday was 21.5 cents per share ....MUIIND share price had declined by 99.32 % since its peak price. MUI had lots of opportunities and assets in its hey days but it whittled away its opportunities through the years... KKP now still works till 9 pm daily, a hard worker no doubt and travels frequently and employs two secretaries in his office...one work in the morning shift whereas the other work starting in the afternoon till 9 pm daily...but there is no much result to show for all the hard work he had put in over the years....the stark reality is despite the hard work he had put in all these tears ...MUI share price had plummeted by 99.32% over the years and is now languishing at its bottom.

The objective fact is MUI share price had dwindled from a peak price of RM 32 per share to a dismal 21.5 cents now.

Sorry I may be a bit blunt...MUIIND had KKP at its helm all this years and what KKP had done all these years was to "reward all MUI shareholders from its peak share price of RM 32 per share to 21.5 cents per share now" and KKP is still in charge...If KKP cannot ADD VALUE TO MUIIND Share price all these years...what makes you think that now KKP can really deliver now besides being a born again Christian? KKP and current crop of MUIIND BOD and management had not delivered value to MUIIND shareholders all these years and a lot of MUIIND shareholders had suffered in silent agony? Fortunately I am not one of those shareholders who suffered tremendous loss in value of MUIIND share price for so many years ...

What are the STRATEGIC ACTIONS that KKP and MUIIND shall embark in the future that will ADD VALUE to MUIIND? I understand that MUIIND is pushing for a capital payback to shareholders from PMC...When will this Capital repayment from PMC to Shareholders take place? IF MUIIND pushes for Capital repayment then MUININD really need the financial injection from PMC.... MUIIND really need the money from PMC...

If the capital repayment materialize, what will be the NEXT STRATEGIC ACTIONS that KKP and MUIIND shall embark on to INCREASE TOP LINE & BOTTOM LINE GROWTH IN MUIIND AS A GOING CONCERN...What has changed in MUIIND management structure? Has MUIIND delivered extremely superb financial performance that is a screaming buy right now?? I do not see much changes in MUIIND till now? Please support your response with facts on Planned strategic action plans by MUIIND to increase TOP LINE GROWTH and BOTTOM LINE GROWTH in MUIIND Group of companies......

Please advise what had changed all these years to warrant a "screaming buy by Calvin tan on MUIIND now" besides the fact that its share price is now languishing at near all time low of 21.5 cents...What are the compelling factors taking place in MUIIND that warrant a BUY on MUIIND now???

Good night and may God really bless & prosper the loyal MUIIND shareholders who had suffered in silent agony all these years..

looibt

2 posts

Posted by looibt > 2013-11-24 01:50 | Report Abuse

i had being holding this share since 2006 till now with the same assumption of the undervalue properties assessment, maybe i have to hold for another 7 years before it can shoot up, or maybe will take private by the cunning businessman before they revalue the properties.

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 10:57 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning to All Long Suffering Investors at MUI FORUM,

Tsurukame,

I like the words of Horace, "Many shall be Restored that are now fallen; many shall fall that are now in Honor."

No where In The Whole of KLSE do you find another Counter Fallen So Low Like MUI Berhad. And since MUI Berhad is Still In The Race, I believe in the Pendulum Swing Principle. The Velocity & Years That MUI Berhad Has Swung To The Negative Left Will Be Compensated By Its Swing Back To The Positive Right.

The Depressing Years of Downside Will Be EQUALLY Matched By The Coming Spectacular Years
of Powerful Upside. 15 Years Down? Expect 15 Years of Explosive Growth, then!

And Because Its Downside Was So Terrible; Its Upside Will Be SO GLORIOUS! Why?

If You Go Into MUI Berhad ASSETS, CASH, BUSINESSES, INVESTMENTS & HOTELS; you will Discover That THERE IS A PROFIT FROM ALL OPERATIONS. However, The Results were Overshadowed by Debt Interest Payment.

UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM DISSOLVES THE PROBLEM!

So Far So Good - MUI Earns Enough To Cover Interest Payment. But Why Let This Overshadow The Good performance of MUI's Hotels, Laura Ashley & Metrojaya? SO SETTLE ALL BORROWINGS!

DEBT RM900 Millions - CASH IN HAND RM300 Millions = RM600 Millions. Sell Some Assets Lah!
Which One? CORUS HOTEL KL At RM500 Millions? Or CORUS HOTEL LONDON For RM1.5 BILLION

So Simple! PROBLEM SOLVED?

Now In Retailing LAURA ASHLEY & METROJAYA MADE A GROSS PROFIT OF 30%. COST OF HOTEL REFURBISHMENT & METROJAYA KUCHING CAUSE PROFIT TO REDUCE TO 7%.

But You Don't Need To Refurbish Hotel Every Year. And Kuching Metrojaya Got GOOD SALES! Rich people from Brunei & Sarawak Are Making A Bee line to Kuching METROJAYA!

SUCCESS BEGETS SUCCESS!

IGB'S SOUTH KEY MEGAMALL IN JOHOR CBD WILL BE READY BY 2016. EXPECT METROJAYA TO BE THE ANCHOR TENANT HERE. 5 MILLION SHOPAHOLICS FROM SINGAPORE WILL FLOCK HERE! (REMEMBER I BOUGHT MALTON AT 30 CENTS. See future PAVILLION being planned!)

THE MOST PROFITABLE METROJAYA IS THE ONE IN MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL, BANGSAR.
METROJAYA SOUTH KEY MIGHT EXCEL THAT BECAUSE OF VERY AFFLUENT SINGAPOREANS

AND NEXT YEAR EXPECT MORE THAN 30 MILLION TOURISTS TO VISIT MALAYSIA. 30 MILLION TOURISTS FOR A M'SIAN POPULATION OF ONLY 28 MILLIONS? MALAYSIA BOLEH!

CORUS HOTEL BOLEH! METROJAYA BOLEH! LAURA ASHLEY BOLEH!

VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014
YEAR OF FESTIVAL 2015
PM NAJIB ALLOTTED RM2 BILLION FOR TOURISM PURPOSES.
GOVERNMENT POINTS THE DIRECTION TOWARDS TOURISM REVENUE

EXTERNAL BOOSTER:

WORLD FAMOUS "LONELY PLANET" MAGAZINE CHOSE MALAYSIA IN TOP TEN FOR YEAR 2014 (ONLY COUNTRY FROM WHOLE OF ASIA: MALAYSIA - TRULY ASIA!)

CNN VOTED KL AS WORLD SHOPPING CHAMPION NO. 4 (NO. 3 IS LONDON - MUI BERHAD HAS 10 HOTELS IN UK - MUI BERHAD BOLEH!)

AND WITH THE CLAMP DOWN HARD ON PROPERTY SPECULATION - MONEY WILL FLOW FROM REAL ESTATE TO EQUITIES FROM 2014, 2015 & BEYOND. 2ND & 3RD LINERS LIKE PM CORP & MUI BEHAD WILL BENEFIT IMMENSELY. BOTH PM CORP & MUI BERHAD BOLEH! BOLEH!

ANOTHER USA FACTOR:. INCOMING YELLEN IS MORE HAWKISH THAN HELICOPTER BEN. SHE ADVOCATE THE RETURNING OF ONLY 95 CENTS FOR EVERY DOLLAR YOU PUT IN THE BANK

THE PATH TO DESTROYING YOUR MONEY. MEN WILL HAVE TO RUN INTO HARD ASSETS AGAINST THE RAVAGES OF MONEY PRINTING & MONEY DILUTION FOR ALL!

SO MONEY WILL CONTINUE TO FLOW INTO EQUITY WORLDWIDE!

SO BUY NOW BEFORE THE DOUBLE INFUSION OF HOT MONEY INTO MUI BERHAD

NOBODY WANTED PM CORP AT 9 CENTS. NOW MANY ARE BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, ACCUMULATING & KEEPING AT 28 CENTS!

SO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW & ACT.

THE FIRST MOVER IN PM CORP AT 9 CENTS MADE THE MOST MONEY!

BE THE FIRST TO BUY MUI BERHAD BEFORE IT SURGES UPWARD. TO WHAT PRICE?

25 Cents

30 Cents

35 Cents

40 Cents (Why So Slow? Answer: MUI BERHAD Has 4 Times More Script than PMC)

45 Cents

50 Cents

55 Cents

60 Cents. Why Jump 10 Cents Instead of 5 Cents. Market Has Discovered MUI BERHAD By Now.

70 Cents

80 Cents

RM1.00 .

Longer Term: RM1.80

AM I CRAZY? DEFINITELY NOT' MUI BERHAD WAS RM32.00. EVERY BODY CHASING.
SO RM1.80 IS STILL A FAR CRY FROM RM32.00.

A VERY REASONABLE TARGET PRICE!

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-11-24 11:52 | Report Abuse

Since it's for long term I might as well wait for the market to crash first before I buy in.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-24 12:49 | Report Abuse

Calvin I was quite impressed w ms vinvin dedication to this mui bhd by adding 200k share. I'll add some too.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-24 13:59 | Report Abuse

Well spoken Calvin...u r indeed a very persistent salesman...if u continue with selling Tango, Tudor n Crispy..PMC will be do OK ...I am indeed intrigued by words of Horace

"Many shall be Restored that are now fallen; many shall fall that are now in Honour"

What MUI has now is same same KKP, same same BOD r still helming MUIIND....Can those that caused the downfall of once mighty MUI ...resurrect MUI to it's glorious past.....I think not...they had their chances... their opportunities then but they had worked hard to not only crumbled the once mighty MUI but most important and most disheartening is to disappoint the loyal shareholders and finally I hope it will dawn upon these great helmsmen that they were responsible for disappointing the loyal shareholders! I pray to God that these helmsmen that caused the fallen had the conscience to look into their own capabilities...and perform a self audit on their achievement to date...

Sorry Calvin...What u see now is what u get...basically languished stock with same business model ..same people helming the company...I will add a new twist to Horace words...

"Many shall be Resurrected that are now fallen; many shall fall that are now in Honour
Those that caused the Fall shall henceforth welcome greater men with greater talents, excellent business minds to helm the fallen company "

Unless greater men with greater talents, more sophisticated business minds cometh forth to helm MUI.....MUI will continue to be MUI...as it is...that is "THE FALLEN"

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-24 14:35 | Report Abuse

calvin, will add more, oredi bought 30 lots last 2 weeks and i think your analysis makes sense.

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-24 14:44 | Report Abuse

just read your article from johor house investment, well written and supported with facts n figures, marvelous job, calvin. hope these two counters will fly soon......

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-24 14:49 | Report Abuse

yes, calvin, to be greedy when others are fearful, this is the best time to go in before the train starts to move.

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-24 15:16 | Report Abuse

Hmmmm....... interesting. Will look into this counter next week.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-24 15:35 | Report Abuse

Kesian betul the long suffering long term shareholders. Hope the management read what Tsurukame wrote here. Hope Kkp read this! If What Calvin suggested is carried out esp selling of assets to pare down debts, the stock price will be different. Calvin can u get them to do it? Since u know so many of Mui/ Pmcorp people, get them to read the feedback from this forum please. Attending Agm n voicing out loud will help? Mui price is low cos of this disappointing Bod. Is there any change? I see some unlocking of assets like selling of insurance co by Mui, selling of building by Pmi n the Singapore warehouse sale by Pmcorp. So are they going to go on until the debts r cleared? I hope they continue to do so, so that the long term shareholders b rewarded. Over to u, Calvin.

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-11-24 15:46 | Report Abuse

Just a different point of view, if I look an MUI purely as an asset play it wouldnt qualify due to its high debt. Please feel free to disagree with me. Here is a Graham net net valuation on its assets,

Graham net-net BS value Wt Liq value Per share
Cash and cash equivalent345347 100% 345347 0.12
Investment properties 78787 400% 315148 0.11
Investment in associates409223 100% 409223 0.14
Other investments 11261 100% 11261 0.00
Land held for property 35263 100% 35263 0.01
Property development costs80782 100% 80782 0.03
Inventories 104260 50% 52130 0.02
Trade Account Receivables250143 75% 187607.25 0.06
PPE 607108 50% 303554 0.10
Tax assets/goodwill 181340 0% 0 0.00
Total assets 2103514
Total liabilities 1137433 100% 1137433 0.39
Total equity 974624 0
Number of shares 2932561 100000
NTA per share 0.33 0.21

Here I am assuming that its investment properties value is 400% higher than book value (assuming it hasnt been revalued for a long time) and assumed that its PPE is worth at least 50% of book value and still come up with only RM0.21 per share. This hasnt taken into account minority interests which is quite substantial and need to be subtracted out from the valuation value as well. Perhaps KC Chong is more qualified to provide us his view on the valuation as well.

Posted by undervalue > 2013-11-24 15:56 | Report Abuse

Calvin, great comment. You should be a preacher. Don't build homes anymore. Build lives..

Post a Comment