MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MUIIND (3891)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

4,797 comment(s). Last comment by DylanBobLeong 4 days ago

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-24 16:49 | Report Abuse

IGB'S SOUTH KEY MEGAMALL IN JOHOR CBD WILL BE READY BY 2016. EXPECT METROJAYA TO BE THE ANCHOR TENANT HERE. 5 MILLION SHOPAHOLICS FROM SINGAPORE WILL FLOCK HERE! (REMEMBER I BOUGHT MALTON AT 30 CENTS. See future PAVILLION being planned!)

THE MOST PROFITABLE METROJAYA IS THE ONE IN MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL, BANGSAR.
METROJAYA SOUTH KEY MIGHT EXCEL THAT BECAUSE OF VERY AFFLUENT SINGAPOREANS

Hmm...very informative....Thanks Calvin for highlighting potential for IGB REIT!!! Based on your input IGB REIT will have good capital appreciation and good dividend yield in the future years...YES YES YES ...IGB REIT IGB REIT IGB REIT!!

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 16:53 | Report Abuse

Thank you Undervalue, Nice to see you here. Thanks again for pointing out PropertyGuru statistics on Shah Alam Industrial Land Prices. That was a great help.

And houseofordos, Sometimes checking out details by published figures alone is not enough. You MUST PAY SITE VISIT TO VERIFY ITS TRUE VALUE

Let me give you one example. I have seen more than 10,000 houses in Iskandar for a period of 13 years.
Valuers will give a Value based a similar properties near by. If a piece of land is worth X amount; the ones near to it will be valued accordingly. If they don't check the potential of each piece they wouldn't know the difference.

The double storey semi detached houses in Jalan Serampang were auctioned of at RM350,000 in early times. Today, because it has main road frontage it commands RM2.5 Mil to RM3 Millions.Can CONVERT TO COMMERCIAL USE. Up 10 Fold.
So based on valuers' figures the price is only RM350K. Actual CASH TRANSACTION IS RM3 MILLIONS.

I have long discarded Johor Valuers recommendation. They are far behind time. Now during the last AGM In CORUS HOTEL IN PD. I met Director Mr. Wong Aun Phui. He bought an acre land in Jalan U Thant for 90 cents per sq ft. What is the current value in EMBASSY ROW Today RM2.200 psf For The British High Comm which SP Setia bought. Let's only value Mr. Wong's land at RM1,500 sq ft.

90 cents Before Valuation. Current Value RM1,500. How Many Per Cent Up?

That Is The Similar Benchmark You Should Use For All MUI BERHAD ASSETS.

So is Investment Properties only 400% Higher Than Book Value'

90 Cents then. RM1,500 now. Is it 400% Higher only? 400% should be 90 cents x 4 = RM3.60.

IS THERE ANY LAND IN JALAN U THANT SELLING FOR RM3.60 Per Sq Ft?

Let's See Now. 125 Rooms, On About slightly less than 1 ACRE Land in Grimshaw (Please refer to MUI BERHAD YEAR 2012 Under Properties) Valued in Ringgit RM1.6 Million or 300K British Pounds.

What Is This?. 125 Rooms Building on 1 acre land in UK for RM1.6 Millions. RM1.6 Millions can only buy a 2 storey house in Bangsar, KL.

Can you find me a Building in KL with 125 rooms with 1 acre land for RM1.6 Millions?

That IS THE BOOK VALUE (CHECK IT OUT). What Property Is That? Now Google CORUS HOTEL ST JAMES , GRIMSHAW, UK.

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

A BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED 125 ROOM CORUS HOTEL WITH ROOM RATE OF RM250 A NIGHT.

YOU THINK IT'S WORTH RM1.6 MILLION. YES! FOR ONE ROOM MAYBE FOR RM1.6 MILLIONS

DEFINITELY NOT FOR ALL 125 ROOMS!!!

I have mentioned in PM Corp tread to our friend kcchongnz about our prime 6 acre land in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I heard that he is in or from nz (New Zealand) so maybe he has some idea about the 6 Acre land bought in 1996 (During the Bust of Australian property) for Rm5 Millions.

What Is The Current value Now? RM20 Millions? RM30 Millions 50 Millions or . RM150 Millions?
Or What is the price of 6 acre freehold land in Bangsar KL?

If it is in Malaysia, say KL, Ipoh Or Penang, I will drive up to view it personally. Tasmania and UK are a little far for me. Can someone help?

HOW MUCH ARE ALL MUI ASSETS WORTH? NOW YOU CAN CHECK MUI ASSETS BECAUSE THEY ARE VISIBLE SOME WHERE ON PLANET EARTH.

BUT THE INVISIBLE WEALTH HIDDEN IN MUI INVESTMENTS NONE OF US KNOW.

HOW MUCH IS MUI BERHAD REALLY WORTH OR HOW MUCH IS KKP WORTH. TOP 3 RICHES IN MALAYSIA? OR RICHER THAN ROBERT KUOK? I REALLY DON'T KNOW.

BUT THIS I KNOW MUI BERHAD IS THE MOST UNDERVALUED COUNTER IN THE WHOLE OF KLSE

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 17:04 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame. That is Very Sharp of you. I Bought KrisAssets because When I Visited MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL It takes One Hour To Find A Parking Space. So they keep raising parking charges. KrisAssets Made SO MUCH MONEY. THEY TOOK IT PRIVATE.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-24 17:16 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
Please advise whether MUIIND controlling shareholders has decided as follows:
- Capital repayment from PMC to MUIIND....How much will MUIIND get back from PMC in Ringgit value... When will Capital repayment take place ....in 2014..2015 or sometime in distant future??
- MUI has high debts...EBIT from MUI operations is eaten up by Interest...Has Controlling shareholder of MUIIND already decided to sell off its Hotel properties i.e. CORUS UK or CORUS KL to retire Debt?
Which hotel property to sell off? When to sell off?
- Is selling off Hotel property your own idea to retire high debt? Did you proposed to MUIIND controlling shareholders to sell off the hotel/hotels? What was their response?
- If MUIIND sell off its hotels to retire debts, what will be its future strategy to DRIVE UP TOP LINE & BOTTOM LINE GROWTH for MUIIND which has lots of issued shares and therefore price appreciation will be very slow....
-MUI reached its peak price @ RM 32 per share based on low issued share capital. I do not have the figures, can you please advise what was the original issued share capital of MUI?

Thanks for your feedback Calvin..

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 17:36 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,
MUI owns 70% PM Corp. So from CASH PAY OUT, MUI BERHAD Will Received 70% of the CASH.
How much is the CASH PAY OUT. This Cannot Be Revealed According To BURSA Rules.

Announced in June 2013. When Will It Be Officially Announced? Very soon.

Management Has Indicted paring down MUI Berhad assets to settle debts and save on MUI Berhad. This is what they did with PM Corp. PM Corp used Cash to settle debt because PM Corp Is Cash Rich.

MUI Is ASSET RICH. Wait and see what MUI Will Be Selling. Hotels or Investments I don't know. As long as they get rid of all debts Balance Sheet Will Turn POSITIVE!

I have never attended MUI Berhad AGM before. Plan to attend this coming one. Already feel excited!

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-11-24 17:38 | Report Abuse

calvin, you are definitely more knowledgeable than me when it comes to paying site visit and talking to management...on this I dont doubt your info....question is for pmcorp there was a catalyst of capital repayment..... for muiind, can you tell me how will shareholder value be realized from its valuable assets ?

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-11-24 17:48 | Report Abuse

calvin, already saw your reply to my question in previous post. I dont know accounting but Mui equity portion shows -ve reserves, does this mean they hv to do same exercise like pmcorp ie capital reduction in order to wipe out these losses before distribute cash to shareholders ?

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-24 18:49 | Report Abuse

Plan to buy more pmc if drops tomorrow. If not, will q for this....

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-24 19:11 | Report Abuse

humbled,
Better go for PMC as when capital repayment is effected, PMC shareholder will get back capital payment. Shareholder of MUIIND will not get the capital repayment...the capital repayment from PMC goes to MUIIND...but not MUIIND shareholders...do you understand???

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 19:18 | Report Abuse

Houseofordos,

Yes. I think what you suggested is logical. MUI might follow PMC path

humbled

1,715 posts

Posted by humbled > 2013-11-24 19:22 | Report Abuse

Thanks tsurukame for the clarification. So will stick to pmc for now....

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-24 20:35 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
It is good for MUI to sell assets to pare down or get rid of Debts...having said that, current business model of MUUIIND remained unchanged...What will be the catalyst to spark the surge in MUIIND price?

Visit Malaysia 2014 may be a small contributor to MUIIND group of companies top line and bottom-line growth..Asset sale will only improve the balance sheet, once off EBIT adjustment reduce or eliminate interest payment... but quantum growth on sustained basis to the bottom line for MUIIND as a going concern basis needs much more than that . The issued share capital of MUIIND is huge...the EPS may improve a bit with the Asset sales but not significant game changing EPS number to wow the investing public

At the moment I do not see nor have read any game changing catalyst...Is there any game changing catalyst to MUIIND business model that you may wish to share with us right now that will wow the investing public??? ...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-24 21:02 | Report Abuse

only PMC is good at the moment .. MUI growth only goes in tandem with PMC since MUI riders sits on PMC horses .. not a sure fire bet at the moment but still have hope .. anyway good posts up there - enjoy reading it! selamat malam

2cents

4u2c

3,553 posts

Posted by 4u2c > 2013-11-24 23:44 | Report Abuse

Mui is a much bigger company than PMcorp ----almost a billion dollar company...8 times bigger in terms of revenue.Mui however not performing like PMcorp......PMCorp is small but making good money.....good bet but its shares hv increased close to 200 pct this year...

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-25 08:38 | Report Abuse

A VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL AT MUI BERHAD FORUM,

Yes "FOR YOU TO SEE"! Nice to see you Here!

Join Us In One Of The Best Stock With The POWERFUL POTENTIAL For The Most Spectacular & Explosive Price Rise For Year 2014, 2015 & Beyond.

I Have Plumbed The Depth, Scaled The Height of PM Corp For 6 Years. AND NOW I AM BEGINNING TO SEE THE VASTNESS OF THE MUI GROUP EMPIRE.

UNTOLD WEALTH IS HIDDEN EVERYWHERE IN MUI BERHAD. "ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN YOU; SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND; KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPENED UNTO YOU"

Peter Lynch of Magellan Fund Travelled To Europe And Visited The VOLVO FACTORY. The Management of VOLVO were quite amused to see this guy from America coming all the way to visit the VOLVO Factory.

They asked him what he wanted. So unusual behaviour, nobody ever ask about VOLVO'S FINANCIAL STATUS. Upon A Careful Perusal & Examination of VOLVO'S Balance Sheet, Peter Lynch was SO SURPRISED TO SEE THAT VOLVO HAS SO MUCH CASH. VOLVO SHARE PRICE WAS QUOTED AT ITS CASH VALUE ONLY (IN EXCLUSION OF THE FACTORY & ALL OTHER ASSETS & ALL THE NEW VOLVOS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

YES! VOLVO WAS SELLING FOR ITS CASH VALUE ONLY! EVERYTHING ELSE IS FREE!
FREE FACTORY
FREE ASSETS
FREE VOLVO CARS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD

Upon Returning To USA, His Magellan BOUGHT, BOUGHT, BOUGHT, BOUGHT & BOUGHT ALL THE VOLVO SHARES HE COULD MUSTER.

AFTER 17 YEARS HIS FUND GREW FROM A FEW HUNDRED MILLIONS TO SEVERAL BILLIONS!
A GROWTH OF 39% YEARLY FOR 17 YEARS STRETCH - BEATING WARREN BUFFET AT 25%

IN THE CHAPTER CALLED "THE SUPER INVESTORS OF GRAHAM-and-DODDSVILLE" Written BY WARREN BUFFET HIMSELF.

WARREN BUFFET MENTIONED A GUY WHO BUY UP ALL THE STOCKS WITH VERY, VERY HIGH NTA, IRRESPECTIVE OF ITS BUSINESS. AND KEEP THESE VERY CHEAP SHARES IN COMPARISON TO ITS HIGH HIGH NET ASSETS.

AND WAIT UNTIL VALUE EMERGES SOME DAY SOME HOW. BY THIS THEORY IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT THESE STOCKS WITH HUGE DISCOUNT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL

1) KPS AT 39 CENTS WITH RM2.00 NTA
2) PERAK CORP AT 60 CENTS WITH RM3.00 NTA
3) SBC CORP AT 50 CENTS WITH RM2.00 NTA
4) KECK SENG AT RM2.60 WITH RM5.00 NTA
5) HARRISONS AT 92 CENTS WITH RM4.00 NTA
6) WEIDA AT 48 CENTS WITH RM1.80 NTA
7) SCIENTEX AT RM1.98 WITH RM4.50 NTA
8) PINTARAS AT 76 CENTS WITH RM2.10 NTA
9) DAIBOCHI AT 41 CENTS WITH RM1.43 NTA
10) I BERHAD AT 78 CENTS WITH RM3-41 NTA
AND OTHER SIMILARLY LOW PRICED SHARES WITH HIGH NTA

OVER A SHORT PERIOD THE SHARE MARKET IS A VOTING MACHINE; BUT OVER A VERY LONG PERIOD THE STOCK MARKET BECOMES A WEIGHING MACHINE

AND MUI BERHAD AT 21,5 WITH ? NTA WHAT IS THE ACTUAL NTA OF MUI BERHAD TODAY?

RM1.00? RM1.50? RM3.00? RM5.00 RM10.00 OR RM30.00?

FOR THIS WE MUST CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE STEPS OF PETER LYNCH & PHILIP FISHER

CAN SOMEONE GO TO UK TO DO AN INVESTIGATION OF MUI'S 10 UK HOTELS? AND CAN SOMEONE VISIT TASMANIA AND VIEW THE 6 ACRE PRIME LAND?
WHAT ABOUT HERITAGE BUILDING IN USA?

IS MUI BERHAD ALSO CALLED "THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY"?

TRUE INVESTMENT IS FIRST INVESTIGATION & HARD WORK. NO SHORT CUT! GO AND FIND OUT YOURSELF!

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-25 09:28 | Report Abuse

Good Morning Tsurukame,

If you would check it out carefully I have already given the answer.

From Retail & Hotel & Food Operations, MUI Berhad Made A Profit

The Profit Was OVershadowed by High Interest Charges.

Since MUI Berhad is Selling Off High Valued Assets To Settle Debts. The Profits of METROJAYA, LAURA ASHLEY & HOTELS PROFIT WILL SHINE FORTH.

THE CATALYSTS THAT WILL PROPEL MUI BERHAD PRICES WILL BE THE NON STOP FLOWING IN OF MONIES INTO MUI BERHAD COFFERS FROM 30 MILLION TOURISTS OR MORE IN YEAR 2014 & 2015 & BEYOND!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-25 09:50 | Report Abuse

Good morning Calvin,

MUIIND operational profit is less than Finance Cost...that means MUIIND as a going concern has only negative operational profits..

MUIIND relies on exceptional items to neutralize the negative operational profits....

MY RECOMMENDATIONS TO MUIIND KKP:

NO 1: EXECUTE CAPITAL REPAYMENT FROM PMC TO MUIIND FAST
NO 2: SELL OFF ASSETS TO PARE DOWN DEBTS....BETTER STILL ELIMINATE DEBTS
NO 3: REVIEW AND RETOOL MUIIND BUSINESS MODEL TO DRIVE TOP & BOTTOM LINE GROWTH
NO 4: FIRE NON PERFORMERS THAT CAUSED MUIIND TO BE "THE FALLEN", HIRE TALENTS
NO 5: MIRACLE MEANS 99% PERSPIRATION WORKING TO ACHIEVE 1% INSPIRATION FROM HORACE WORDS OF WISDOM

DONT EXPECT GOD TO PROVIDE WHEN ONE LACKS THE BUSINESS BRAINS TO DELIVER...IF THAT IS SO GO FIND AND PAY BUSINESS BRAINS TO HELM THE FALLEN AND TO RESTORE THE FALLEN TO GREATNESS...

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-25 09:55 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

Great Ideas! You Are Cordially Invited To MUI BERHAD AGM. See you There!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-25 09:58 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan,
Please send invitation and I shall be there...
thank you and god bless

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-25 10:00 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame. SMS Your E-Mail to me at 014-6101668

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-25 10:45 | Report Abuse

ANOTHER WAY OF LOOKING AT MUI BERHAD.

SUPPOSE A VERY RICH TYCOON HAS RM10 BILLIONS.

OF THE 10 BILLIONS HE INVESTED RM5 BILLIONS IN REAL ESTATE TAKING ONLY A SMALL LOAN OF RM900 MILLIONS. And ANOTHER RM4.7 BILLIONS INVESTED IN BUSINESSES, QUOTED AND UNQUOTED SHARES OF MANY COMPANIES.

NOW HIS INVESTMENTS IN REAL ESTATE WERE DONE LONG AGO AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES. FORGOTTEN BY THE MARKET.

ALSO INVESTMENTS IN QUOTED & UNQUOTED SHARES ARE NEVER UPDATED

NOW ONLY THE SMALL PERCENTAGE OF PROFIT FROM CURRENT BUSINESSES SHOW SOME PROFIT. BUT BECAUSE OF HIGH INTEREST PAYMENT THE PROFIT IS NEGATED.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE TYCOON? IS HE A POOR MAN BECAUSE HIS BUSINESSES SHOW A LOSS DUE TO INTEREST COMMITMENT?.

OF COURSE NOT. THE TRUE VALUE OF REAL ESTATE COULD BE LIQUIDATED FOR A GIGANTIC PROFIT. AGAIN HIS INVESTMENT IN LISTED & UNLISTED COMPANIES IF UPDATED TO CURRENT STATUS MIGHT SHOW A BIG SURPRISE!

SO THE TYCOON IS FAR RICHER THAN YOU CAN THINK OR IMAGINE.

THIS IS THE TRUE PICTURE OF MUI BERHAD. Can you SEE Hidden Value?

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-25 11:53 | Report Abuse

got u, calvin, thanks for sharing

9696_88

173 posts

Posted by 9696_88 > 2013-11-25 19:49 | Report Abuse

how is the financial result, does it better than last quarter?

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-11-25 19:55 | Report Abuse

Today buy in 50 lot mui

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-11-25 19:56 | Report Abuse

result seem bad..

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-11-25 19:56 | Report Abuse

Is 3q financial out? Good result

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-25 19:58 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame , latest 3q result out. Kindly give your opinion on this. Thank u n Gb.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-25 22:43 | Report Abuse

sklyte
Go to Pg 1 of Latest Q3 2013 report and compare the YTD 2013 vs YTD 2012

YTD Revenue 2013 is lower than YTD Revenue 2012 by -0.44%
YTD Gross Profit 2013 is lower than YTD Gross Profit 2012 by -5.13%
Profit from operations for YTD 2013 is lower than YTD 2012 by -15.58%

Observation: Performance in YTD 2013 is worse than YTD 2012 performance

YTD 2013 profit from operations =RM 37.776 Million is lower than YTD Finance cost of RM 38.783 million--> For YTD 2013 MUIIND makes operational loss(RM 37.776 million - RM 38.783 million) = - RM 1.007 million...

OBSERVATION: The finance cost for YTD 2013 is higher than operational profit for YTD 2013 and as a going concern this situation must be rectified by either higher operational profits in the future( looks quite doubtful) or MUIIND sells off its assets to retire all or part of the debts. In simple layman terms...whatever operational profits that MUIIND makes from operations is 100% eaten away by Interest on its Huge Debts.

Based on my observation of the latest Q3 2013 report and previous reports, MUIIND had to rely mainly on exceptional items to deliver profits. MUIIND Operational profit is lesser than its finance cost as it has too much debts for the size of its business....In view of this , MUIIND best option is to sell assets to retire the debt...Once debt is removed, MUIIND can then make operational profits in the future.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-25 22:44 | Report Abuse

Thanks Tsurukame . You make the picture so much clearer. Mui sold their insurance co last year. Could this be the reason that last YTD result is better than 2013 YTD result. Thanks.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-11-25 22:44 | Report Abuse

In other words, avoid this counter. 0% return until huge debt is paid off.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-25 23:01 | Report Abuse

Hi Tsurukame , I checked the sale of Mui Continental Insurance was completed on 1sept 2012. Source bursa announcements .

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 00:08 | Report Abuse

I AM CALVIN TAN. I PUT MY MONEY IN PM CORP 100%. AND I BORROW SOME TO BUY MUI BERHAD. NOW I AM SELLING 2 HOUSES TO BUY MUI BERHAD SHARES.

I FULLY BELIEVE IN MUI BERHAD PROSPECTS.

WE ACT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE TRULY BELIEVE. NOT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE PRETEND TO BELIEVE

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-26 08:06 | Report Abuse

DBKL’s recent announcement of an imminent assessment rates increase has sent shock waves that could be felt in the years to come. It will hit approximately 1.6 million residents and over 424,000 households in KL, not to mention the multitude of businesses operating in KL.

Suddenly these households and business, already squeezed by other increases on costs and expenses, are facing another major punch in the gut.

Many of them are staring at an astonishing rate hike of between 100%-300% and in some instances even more. This would translate into exponential increases in assessment rates.

For renters/tenants, housing and accommodation costs would go up as their landlords would ask for higher rental eventually due to the new rates. This would result in the reduction in Household Disposable Income (HDI) causing them to spend less on other goods and services.

Calvin,
The latest DBKL decision to raise assessment rates starting Jan 2014 will have a negative impact on operational profits of commercial business such as MUIIND as best performing METROJAYA outlets are in Mid valley n Bangsar...

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-11-26 10:08 | Report Abuse

BEWARE GUYS, BEWARE OF CALVINTAN!!!

MANY INVESTORS FELL INTO HIS TRAP IN PMCORP!!!

DUMP MUI BERHAD INTO DUSTBIN. RUN AWAY FROM THIS COUNTER AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS COUNTER!!! YES, YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 10:30 | Report Abuse

What About Mr. Calvin Tan's Money? MrTigerShark? I just paid and picked up 30 lots MUI BERHAD Yesterday.

You want to frighten people to throw some precious MUI Berhad Shares to you. The same trick those fearful and weak holders threw PM Corp to you at 20 Cents? So you picked up PM Corp at 20 cents and sold at 37 cents? That's a clever shark!
So is that the hard earned money you are talking about? Try hard to frighten people in throwing MUI Berhad Shares to you cheaply? You froolish trick has been exposed this time round. They have been tricked by you once. Not This Time.

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-26 10:39 | Report Abuse

i tot the muiind will fly up like pmcorp (>>100%), but after up to rm 0.23, it stop n almost "return down" signal.
a bit worry to hold on its as it may take long long time to fly again as the volume is too low!!
calvin, u think end of the yr, will muiind stand well on price rm 0.25?

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-26 11:25 | Report Abuse

Joseph hii,

MUI Berhad was a bubble at RM32.00 That was the time to worry. At 21 cents, the downside is very limited.

Volume is low because, many are holding tight and accumulating more.

THE POSITIVE WINDS FOR MUI BERHAD WILL BE BENIGN AS WE ENTER YEAR 2014

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2013-11-26 11:44 | Report Abuse

oic, need block money on the this stock

edlim

63 posts

Posted by edlim > 2013-11-26 14:57 | Report Abuse

20cts now. Going below somemore ?

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-26 18:13 | Report Abuse

Hope so then I can enter! Today Q at 20 sen but coud not get any n will try again.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-26 21:55 | Report Abuse

really that good this counter??

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-27 09:07 | Report Abuse

Just believe in what calvin said. Also Prof Hu Li Yang of Taiwan once said, dun go to those counter which is over crowded as chances for you to catch a falling knife is high. After all 20 cts for MUIIND is consider reasonable, worst come to worst you only lost all 20cts. Think about it and the decision is all yours.

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-27 09:28 | Report Abuse

VERY GOOD MORNING TO ALL AT MUI FORUM,

TODAY IS ONE MORE DAY NEARER TO VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2014.

ksng0307,

Warren Buffet 2 Important Rules Are "Never To Lose Money". After In Depth Investigation, I think it is impossible to lose money in MUI Berhad Unless 3rd World War Starts.

After All The 1,000 KLSE Companies Go Bankrupt I think MUI Berhad will still Stand Tall.

Just look At Our Hotel St. James CORUS HOTEL. It has 125 Refurbished Rooms. Renting out for RM250 per room a night. So 125 rooms x 250 = RM31,250

If the hotel is fully booked it will make RM31,250 a day. In a year? 31,250 x 365 = RM11.4 Milions
Let's Value at 5% Gross Profit For The Hotel. So 11.4 Mil x 20 = Wow RM228 Millions.

Our Book Value is a mere pittance of an unbelievable RM1.6 Million.

ESTIMATED VALUE IS RM228 Millions. So divide 228 mil by 1.6 mil = 142.5

142,5 TIMES MORE THAN BOOK VALUE!

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-27 09:38 | Report Abuse

Thanks, Calvin. Will hold these two counters till they bear fruits, i think is just a matter of time it will explode. By the way, u sold yr Happy Mansion apartment oredi? My daughters used to stayed there (studying at UTAR), theres a chicken rice at the corner lot which taste nice. Once u revisit the place go and have it, cheers

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2013-11-27 10:15 | Report Abuse

HOTEL room unlikely 100%occupy lah, 80% good enough. U think is Genting Hotel meh....wrong and dangerous assumption

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-27 10:18 | Report Abuse

Ksng0307. I rent Happy Mansion for RM600 per month. 3 rooms 2 baths. With Lift and plenty of Car parking spaces. Yes. I will try the chicken rice & other shops there. I feel so nostalgic. Haven't been there for a decade. Wonder how much it has changed?

Stock168

42 posts

Posted by Stock168 > 2013-11-27 10:22 | Report Abuse

I believe That muib is a undervalue counter, the owner will private this counter very Soon.

calvintaneng

55,153 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-27 10:24 | Report Abuse

Steven Yong'

I am happy for anything above 50% Occupancy. I just want to highlight its Value. I have not computed profit from restaurant and rental of Conference or Function Rooms. I heard that the CORUS HOTEL IN LONDON IS IN SUPERB LOCATION NEAR THE TUBE (MRT)

And CORUS HOTEL JALAN AMPANG (Been There 3 Times for 3 AGMs) ALWAYS 70% to 80% FULL.
IT TAKES ONLY 20% OCCUPATION TO BREAK EVEN. REST IS PROFIT.

Post a Comment