PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 17:26 | Report Abuse

setuju mktwatch,,,harap air pasang deras jgn tsunami datang air surut..hihi.kalau dh surut ada dayung ada sampan dah x kemana.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 17:42 | Report Abuse

mktwatch + abdulhalim = friends exchanging pantun/sajak = very rare coincidences and development ! possiblity bring a new light and hope into depressing dismal performance week for PMC stock which has led many astray even ayamtua former compass/meter reader/former reader MikeKong55 - yes, we are once strong choco family broken apart by dismal performance and leaderless. possibly now, things changes i am bullish. this could be the change of tide, that we ALL hope for. PMC could be heading for "U TURN" ! pray .

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 17:58 | Report Abuse

AyamTua fight is not over yet, as long as there is an effort, do not forget to pray ok ...

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2013-11-17 18:01 | Report Abuse

abdulhalim, dun be not negative.At last, enemy will become friend.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 18:05 | Report Abuse

mktwatch, thank you . just read through basic swing very useful. ayamtua, one more chance . mktwatch, if go deeper get your help. hope you don't mind . thanks with great appreciation.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 18:12 | Report Abuse

Do not be too clever and too confident with all things. alert and know where to eat and where to defecate. cross the street look left and right. do not let the car hit...pro & contra

Datokim

589 posts

Posted by Datokim > 2013-11-17 18:14 | Report Abuse

play share so many years
this is first time come across a counter keep promote everyday, every where but instead of going up sharply it seem to slow slow mati kong kar kiaw !!!

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-17 18:16 | Report Abuse

This forum has once again been lit up! Let it shine bright like a diamond!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 18:22 | Report Abuse

vincent than, understand what is second and lower liner already

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-17 18:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by abdulhalim > Nov 17, 2013 05:26 PM | Report Abuse

"setuju mktwatch,,,harap air pasang deras jgn tsunami datang air surut..hihi.kalau dh surut ada dayung ada sampan dah x kemana."

Betul benar, tuan abdulhalim, dah berapa kali market KLSE ini saperti itu: "ada dayung ada sampan": ada TA, FA (Knowledge n know-how), AND "air surut": market crash, tetapi "air" "wang" pun dah surut!

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-17 18:28 | Report Abuse

Wah, mikekong55, I must start revising to be of help.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 18:30 | Report Abuse

mktwatch,,,sebelum turun kelaut tengok2 cuaca dulu, baca ramalan cuaca mcmana,,,hih,kadang2 guna petua org tua2 sebelum turun ke laut..byk juga manafaatnya..heh.angkat pukat sebelum air surut,jgn sampai pukat tersangkut.hmmm...

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-17 18:31 | Report Abuse

@mike hmmm from what i observed, its all below Rm1.. is that second/lower liner? he is impressive im reading his blog lolx so imba!

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-17 18:36 | Report Abuse

@actually can we create a group to share information? i feel like im disturbing this stock chat box ><

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 18:40 | Report Abuse

vincent correct lah, insas making profit and giving dividend second liner. takaso, tiger speculative lower liner. not 1.00 below lower liner 2.00 above second liner;not like that. this guru/sifu buying lower range. do you know where to get FREE TA chart. let me know.

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-17 18:44 | Report Abuse

@mike i am using chartnexus free version! and also Maybank chart. but MBB lack of technical indicator so i went to use chartnexus. Any website for me to read up how to see which is bluechip, lower liner and all?

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-11-17 18:49 | Report Abuse

very true, tuan abdulhalim.You are a man of wisdom. We must take your advise and pakai "pukat yang diangkat itu" dan take the profit before it "tersangkut"!
There's a time for everything. A time to cast the net, and a time to pull in the net into the perahu. Important Point: Always observe the market's "cuaca" as we go along, and learn how to read it and interprete it. Very wise words, tuan abdulhalim.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 19:00 | Report Abuse

I am not a wise man, but river fishing only. sometimes get good results, sometimes lost without the catch. back to the base sale proceeds. is more, for eating and for pickled. Pekasam nie disimpan lama sikit baru sedap,,thank god already lucrative revenue as well. see the situation is there a way of life...sambil2 memukat tu tgk2 cuaca...

MG9231

787 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2013-11-17 19:11 | Report Abuse

Since kelvin leads and lit up PMCORP , my I suggest to all formers to vote him in as director ,be an independent or executive director to tak care everybody's interest .

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-17 19:15 | Report Abuse

tsurukame
I cannot pin point an exact figure except saying that it will progress from good to better and to "par excellence".

As to its low profit - doesn't matter. Apollo Food is also selling low end choco wafers and soft cakes. But they sell a whole lot in Indonesia. Apollo has touched RM5.00 now.

Calvintaneng,
The journey towards par excellence starts with a dream to achieve Par Excellence...Congratulations to you for dreaming towards par excellence and spreading and sharing your dream with PMCorp shareholders and perhaps would be shareholders.... You are the shepherd who leads a pack of PMCorp Investors who believes in your dream of TP= RM1:50.. well that's an ambitious and admirable dream ...This dream towards par excellence must be supported by Solid Targets to achieve Revenue growth and EBIT growth to support the TP of RM 1.50 as stated by you....I did not mention solid achievement as yet because in my opinion... PMCorp has yet to achieve par excellence performance...

You had also stated that "Low profits doesn't matter... Apollo Food is also selling low end choco wafers and soft cakes. But they sell a whole lot in Indonesia. Apollo has touched RM5.00 now."

Lets us make a comparison here .....

PMCorp EPS for 2012 = 1.13 cents per share , Current share price = 26.5 cents--> PE multiple= 23.45. The corrected EPS through selling chocolates only is 0.82 cents per share and this gives a PE multiple of 32.32 as there was an impairment write back in 2012 accounts.

Apollo EPS for 2013= 40.1 cents, Current share price= RM5.12---> PE multiple= 12.8

If PM Corp share price is normalised to Apollo level then its share price probably will be only 14.50 cents or 10.5 cents respectively...From an investor point of view, please clarify and justify why PMCorp deserves such a high PE multiple of 23.45 or 32.32 ?? What is it that PMCorp has which Apollo does not have that justify such high PE multiples??

I disagree with you that you cannot pinpoint an exact figure as the journey towards par excellence starts with SETTING EXACT FIGURE TARGETS FOR REVENUE AND EBIT GROWTH ...IF YOU CANNOT COME OUT WITH EXACT FIGURES TARGETS THEN YOU ARE JUST DREAMING AWAY AND LEADING THE PACK OF INVESTORS TO "HOLLAND COUNTRY"

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 19:18 | Report Abuse

Listen to wiseman you won't go wrong,ayamtua.I'm worry about you.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 19:25 | Report Abuse

I believe AyamTua know the direction ... do not worry!confident with yourself. every buyer know the profit and loss in the stock market,have their own individual targets. always respecting the views and decisions of each members.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-17 19:35 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, please lar, don't always say you are wiseman and everyone should listen to you. I am worry your as well, cause you spend your holiday time with your family, but your heart still hanging up on ayamtua. Worry him not take your advise.

who is wiseman? Kchongnz not a wiseman?? Calvintaneng not a wiseman?
Ayamtua also not a wiseman? Woh, then only you are wiseman!

I think Affin investment bank should appointed you as the CEO of them. Since you've made huge achievements in past.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-17 19:37 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55, please take my advise, don't worry ayamtua so much. You should care more on your family. You will have a better life.

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-17 19:40 | Report Abuse

Kcchongnz , thank you so much for working the pmcorp intrinsic value. Am fully satisfied. So everything depends on their sales growth. From level1, I get level 2 info from our dearest Calvin and now from U I am seeing much cleare now regarding this stock. Thank you so much.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 19:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by kumar > Nov 17, 2013 03:15 PM | Report Abuse

Please remember, something hidden value in PMCORP otherwise you can't see here so many experts, seniors and remisier writing!. This stock intrinsic value very good for long term investors!.

- good insights!

calvintaneng

55,192 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 20:01 |

Post removed.Why?

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 20:03 | Report Abuse

<<<الاستمرار في التركيز وليس ليشتت انتباهه>>>>> stay focused and don't get distracted.
>>> AyamTua, orang lama suka makan pekasam.hihi..orang muda mana lah tau cara nak makan..hmmm.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 20:03 | Report Abuse

the Tudor King has spoken people!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 20:16 | Report Abuse

@tuan syeikh abdulhalim: <<<الاستمرار في التركيز وليس ليشتت انتباهه>>>>> stay focused and don't get distracted.
>>> AyamTua, orang lama suka makan pekasam.hihi..orang muda mana lah tau cara nak makan..hmmm.
---
pekasam sedap cicah dengan limau nipis ... cili api sambal belacan :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 20:27 | Report Abuse

@Tuan Haji iFollow: sayang menyayangi diantara satu sama lain amat digalakkan .. hihihi .. menantu marah mertua, mertua pukul menantu.. tapi kita semua bawah satu rumah ... kurangkan marah, banyakkan kasih mengasihi diantara satu sama lain .. :D

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-17 20:30 | Report Abuse

Calvin, thanks for giving the info. U really know the co so well. Even reading the annual report we could not get the breakdown. U have summarise it in such a way that we can easily understand this co. U are a caring shepherd. A sincere one! Nothing to fear. A safe co. Can push the co to sell the other assets. Don't have to worry.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 20:32 | Report Abuse

Ifollow : Mawar putih kembang di taman
Bunga indah suntingan puteri
Rasa kasih bukan mainan
Laut diredah permata dicari

hihi,,,

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 20:36 | Report Abuse

Ifollow @ AyamTua, sms kat saya k..this number +97466802872.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-17 21:01 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan,
Thank you for your speedy response with the info...I have indeed asked from you much earlier on for some figures on PM Corp as my perception is that you have highly competent knowledge on PMCorp but what I got was
quote: "I cannot pin point an exact figure except saying that it will progress from good to better and to "par excellence".
Unquote

What would be the reaction of some investors when they receive a response such as above?? Please empathize with the other side...If you were in my shoes and what would be your reaction be assuming that you are not Calvin Tan and is amongst one of the investors or would be investors...now that you had speedily given much clarity ...I thank you for doing so....you are are indeed a man of fine honour and a gentleman.

I agree 100% with Sklyte comment:
Quote:
Even reading the annual report we could not get the breakdown. U have summarise it in such a way that we can easily understand this co. U are a caring shepherd. A sincere one! Nothing to fear. A safe co. Can push the co to sell the other assets. Don't have to worry.
Unquote

You had proven through the supply of factual info that you are not leading the investors to Holland Country now...perhaps in the future when NFI realized all the illiquid investments and turn it into liquid assets...you may possibly lead the Investors to Holland Country to take over VAN HOUTEN!!!

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 21:11 | Report Abuse

Empat segi bentuknya tauhu,
Rasa enak digoreng saja;
Untung rugi siapa tahu,
Nilai letak pada usaha.

Ulam pegaga dari hulu,
Ambil getah mari diikat;
Belum cuba belum tahu,
Ada tuah pasti mendapat.

Bunga melati harum wangi,
Langsat berbuah kekuningan;
Hidup mati jodoh rezeki,
Kuasa Allah menentukan.

>> Siap sedia peralatan,esok nak gi memukat...hih

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-17 21:28 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow is a battle for pmcorp between mike and calvin..let us see who is winner

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-17 21:41 | Report Abuse

avenger88, cool.
Tomorrow also is a battle day for me.
I decided to stick with 1 stock for few months.
No more changes.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 21:45 | Report Abuse

Were ready to face any eventuality, bullets, daggers, knives, nets were ready ... hihi.

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2013-11-17 21:52 | Report Abuse

abdulhalim...holding tight on pmcorp share?

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-17 21:55 | Report Abuse

abdulhalim, I'm going to enter Zhulian tomorrow. Wish me luck.
=)

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 21:56 | Report Abuse

yes, I still keep pmcorp share. add more if low tide. confident pmcorp can restore performance. just need to work hard...hih..daging liat jugak org tua nie,,bukan Ayamtua jer,,hih

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 22:00 | Report Abuse

Always expect the best to all my friends. we are all friends here not enemies. greet one another, gives good...think positif!

sklyte

2,621 posts

Posted by sklyte > 2013-11-17 22:22 | Report Abuse

Mike did well n I believe Calvin will be greatly rewarded for working so hard.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 22:24 | Report Abuse

for hardcore fans , if this down tomorrow... follow this pearl of wisdom

Posted by abdulhalim > Nov 17, 2013 09:45 PM | Report Abuse

Were ready to face any eventuality, bullets, daggers, knives, nets were ready ... hihi.

if UP tomorrow, follow this pearl of wisdom ...

Posted by abdulhalim > Nov 17, 2013 09:11 PM | Report Abuse

Empat segi bentuknya tauhu,
Rasa enak digoreng saja;
Untung rugi siapa tahu,
Nilai letak pada usaha.

Ulam pegaga dari hulu,
Ambil getah mari diikat;
Belum cuba belum tahu,
Ada tuah pasti mendapat.

Bunga melati harum wangi,
Langsat berbuah kekuningan;
Hidup mati jodoh rezeki,
Kuasa Allah menentukan.

>> Siap sedia peralatan,esok nak gi memukat...hih

conclusion: Tuan Syeikh AbdulHalim knows and experienced in all kind of adversity even in times of prosperity .. less emotional.. more focused. Along the way, even the hardcore ones can lose faith.. but true follower of PMCORP like Tuan Syeikh AbdulHalim - rare occurance and believe in destiny usually 99.99% successful, I wish and pray Tuan Syeikh AbudulHalim GAIN ALL in all his endeavours, luck or destiny only Higher Power can determined.. we are all here guessing! and based on some fundamental truths by Calvin in his ways and belief. Wise and prudents to take all things into own wise judgements ...

Posted by ifollow > Nov 17, 2013 10:13 PM | Report Abuse

avenger88-battle?no need to battle.just read the comments 4 d past 2 days and make ur own judgement.

- we can only say, end of the day, only higher power can determined.. but with sincerity and true convictions .. unlimited possiblities is there.. nothing is impossible!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 22:44 | Report Abuse

I can sense fear and uncertainties to some.. dont worry, we are all scared.... i am scared too.. but many experts has already shared their point of views including folks with negative minded comments.. however if sincerity and good hard work working values including result shown on Bursa ...... NO NEW HIGH CAN BE IMPOSSIBLE...

bottomline... you and I we are scared... and it's OK to be scared... even if this down tomorrow ...remember.........

Posted by abdulhalim > Nov 17, 2013 09:45 PM | Report Abuse

what makes our other investment secure? what makes one guarantee investment are bullet proof? no...... we all in Bursa.... Bursa is a twisted drama with no good ending if doesnt look into fundamental.. NTA, EPS, graham net net are just words end of the day is your P and L... Bursa can be both curses and blessing....... 2cents..

Never say die, until proven :-)

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-11-17 22:49 | Report Abuse

last 2 trading day support at .26

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 22:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by tjhldg > Nov 17, 2013 10:49 PM | Report Abuse

last 2 trading day support at .26

- what say you bro? what is your opinion? thanks

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 22:54 | Report Abuse

Men should have the inner strength, focus and stick to the basics confidence. a body that has no value if it fell before the fight. achieving success is not easy ....still long way to go,strong and confident only that trekking trip....
conclusion: prepared for any eventuality.,,dah siap garam,bawang,belacan, budu dah nie tuk turun ke laut esok,,,hihihi.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-17 22:59 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan,
I have perused through the 2012 Annual Report of PM Corp and please advise whether the following is true.

Please refer to page 36 and page 64 of the 2012 AR on Investments

Page 36 stated that:
Investment @31/12/2011 was RM 124.703 million
Investment @31/12/2012 was RM 90.064 million

Observation: Comparing both years the Investment value had dropped by RM 34.639 Million. What had caused the drop in RM 34.639 million in quoted investments??

Page 64 stated that:
Market value of quoted investment@31/12/2011 was RM 53.003 million
Market value of quoted investment@31/12/2012 was RM 15.332 million

Comparing both years the market value of quoted investment had dropped by RM 37.671 Million. What had caused the market value to drop from RM 53.003 million to RM 15.332 million

Observation: The market value of quoted investments is much lower than original value of quoted investments. The market value of quoted investment had dropped from RM 53.003 million( as at 31/12/2011) to 15.332 (as at 31/12/2012)

In summary for 31/12/2012 the market value of quoted investment of RM 15.332 million is much lower compared to the original investment of RM 90.064 million. So items 1,2,3 and 4 as per your quoted investment which was stated by you in is now worth RM 15.332 million or 3.965 cents per share whereas the value by you @23 cents was the book value but not the market value.

Please advise whether this is the correct understanding of book value, market value of quoted investment value .

Thank you...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz