PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 00:02 | Report Abuse

bluechip not necessary above 10.00.orient,aji are blue chip counter just to name a few below 10.00. like LIM said.

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-17 00:03 | Report Abuse

hrmmm okok tough one to judge.. will look up on the internet and see! homework again tonight! thanks guys for the input! Have a good rest and good weekend!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 00:09 | Report Abuse

lcth, EPS 4.27 (9 months ending 30/9/13). LIM, your own decision but have to hold.

Bala8977

29 posts

Posted by Bala8977 > 2013-11-17 01:10 | Report Abuse

Hey guys my good advise to you chicken shit pilucks you got no balls to buy this counter now then just f......k off from this forum we don't need you ass holes in this forum. You all made money in these counter and what are you guys talking about all of a sudden the company no good is it? the Calvin guy came into this blog talk so much about the counter it moved from 15 cts to 37 cts within 2 months now what? Just lay off lah since you guys got no interest in this stock why so many cock questions?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 08:47 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All At PM Corp,

I had a very good sleep for a long stretch to make up for those nights with shortened hours. Yes Bala8977. I understand your feelings and all those who are still having scripts in hand.

Those who had sold off at higher prices should be gentlemen and stay on sidelines and watch. Not say negative and bad stuff to cause others to sell cheaper for them to pick up again at the loss of others.

As for "lcth" I had already gone through it like PW Con. Both have high NTA; but I have not bought either. We have commented on PW Con. You can check this out in the earlier tread. As for lcth, I don't see much value in electrical and electronic industry.

Think Very Long Term. The future of a Chocolate company or electrical & electronic in 10 years time? For NFI we have all the home grown ingredients. Plus China by default has lost its credibility for putting melamine in its milk. And milk is an important component in chocolate. For electrical & electronic there is intense competition both here and against China. See how steel dumping by China affected our steel counters?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 08:56 | Report Abuse

And by the way, chocolates made by China are also available here in much cheaper prices. China produced milk also available at Prime Supermarket. No one is buying even with "One for one" Free Offer.
You see, once you betrayed the trust of people. It will take a very long time to rebuild trust and credibility.

By then Other Chocolate entities would have captured your lost market and lost years. One of them is NFI. Through Ms Katherine our Sales Manager of NFI in HK is Spear Heading the attack into the Coastal Cities of China. And China is A Very Big Market For Us! Can lcth do that?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 09:18 | Report Abuse

And by the same yardstick do you realise that DKSH, Harison, Nestle (Msia) cannot sell in China? Because China is Outside their domain. They are allowed to distribute goods within West Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak only. For Nestle only limited South east Asia.

They all have limitations due to restricted geographical spread and may face market saturation one day.
Even now Nestle has reached its limits. Market saturated. Every one buying has bought. Now what?

Since they don't know. Time to cut corners for more profit. Only way left. After all Singapore doesn't produce enough babies. So put more flour, palm oil, palm fats, illipe fats, shea fats and whatever, whatsoever into the kit kats. Less cost equals more profit.

For NFI we can Sell To The Whole Wide World. No need to cut costs and cut corners. REST ASSURED, YOU ARE GETTING VALUE FOR MONEY WHEN YOU BUY TUDOR GOLD, TANGO OR PM CORP. THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME.

DO YOU KNOW NOW?.

sundar245

1,675 posts

Posted by sundar245 > 2013-11-17 09:19 | Report Abuse

I'm still holding for long term. Will collect more if price drop again. 1day it will shoot up.

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-17 09:46 | Report Abuse

You will be in deep trouble if you keep making statements regarding Nestle or others. To said Nestle put more flour, whatever etc to cut costs & increase profit. Do you have proof or solid evidence?

You have made a lot enemy here. If one of them sends this screenshot to Nestle, what will happen? Nestle can demand public apology from you or worse, sue you for defamation. You just bring trouble to yourself.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 10:02 | Report Abuse

dont think he will get sued for that, his personal thoughts and couple with First Amendment of Free Speech etc - am not lawyer but believed it sure does need something really substantial for someone to get sued it's not that simple per se. however do ask your lawyer friend for clarification, peace.

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-17 10:07 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55, u r only 58 n still young n I'm already 71 coming to 72. I'm still learning n also need people to teach n there is no end to learning as long as v r in this beautiful PLANET. During the nice old days' tradings n now r so much different n informations now r quick to get at a click of a finger only I don't mind telling all of u friends n traders here that I've been trading in shares for about 50 years n still learning the trade. I started young becoz of the environment of my job working in a bank where during that time banks also could act as a dealer buying n selling shares for their clients. I retired more than 10 years ago as a manager. I still need to learn from all u young people, all very talented with good knowledges. I really love this forum n spend most of my time here. Tq all of u for making my life interesting.

Harvard57

495 posts

Posted by Harvard57 > 2013-11-17 10:07 | Report Abuse

I was away for a week and after read thro this posting...............
Guys abandon ship immediately before get burn !!!
Good share don't need to write up !
Worst still, over promote on this share, avoid and run is the only world !
Kikiki hohoho

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-17 10:11 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, this is Malaysia. Remember the halal bah kut teh episode? Calvin did mention wild boar, halal etc. Never said never.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 10:11 | Report Abuse

bad news in stock market usually means good news! it's a psychology gaming

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 10:17 | Report Abuse

@DLuckyGuy: no lah .. doubt so , in my humble opinion. have read many of these online etc - it really need something substantial like ill intention/ malice etc - again not lawyer . 2cent thoughts.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 10:26 | Report Abuse

investing 101: talk good about something hard to move but bit of controversy will gain traction! :-) like making love, dont just open and do it .. must have bit of hotness elements ... press this button, press that button .. hehehheheeeeee

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-11-17 10:26 | Report Abuse

If he keeps posting those statements, I am sure he is going to kena kaw kaw. The bah kut teh couple and calvin shared one common thing.

Malaysians staying in Singapore who think Malaysian rules don't apply to them. Malaysia Boleh.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 10:29 | Report Abuse

@DLuckyGuy: Alvin Tan "promotes" ba ku teh ... Calvin Tan promotes halal choco infact dare to say all Malaysians will love Calvin Tan more for these! hahahhahahahaa

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 10:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by AyamTua > Nov 17, 2013 10:26 AM | Report Abuse

investing 101: talk good about something hard to move but bit of controversy will gain traction! :-) like making love, dont just open and do it .. must have bit of hotness elements ... press this button, press that button .. hehehheheeeeee
>>>>>> Bab nie aku mmg setuju sangat,,huahuahuahua..tekan button syok,,jangan marah ahh,,

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 10:42 | Report Abuse

DLuckyGuy Thanks for your concern. Now go and check it out for your self. You can find kit kat any where. Now read carefully the contents listed on the labels.
Now Do A Thorough Research on Illipe Fats & Shea Fats. Its Methods of Collection. And Its Costs. Its nutritional value.
And Read Up On The Benefits of GENUINE COCOA & DARK CHOCOLATES.
Don't take my words alone.

DO YOUR OWN STUDY!

BY THE WAY TUDOR IS THE ONLY 100% HALAL CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD TODAY

Halal Bak Kut Teh is a misnomer. There is no such thing.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 10:43 | Report Abuse

Should read "TUDOR GOLD" & TANGO & CRISPY

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 10:49 | Report Abuse

DLuckyGuy: am not lawyer .. again, to pick up case not that easy just because someone dislike something it's all about damaging ill intentions etc - Calvin just say he dont like and disagree with Nestle doesnt even attract Nestle (they do employ smart people too) one bit ! it's what we all know as fair speech .. everyday Barisan Nasional condemn Anwar Ibrahim via TV, newspaper and media channel but Anwar Ibrahim rarely sues this make people support him even more! Same goes to Calvin - everyday people condemn him and PMCorp prices did keep moving up in past months !

Since you mentioned that infact plan to buy more of PMCorp just incase one fine day if Calvin does indeed goes into tussle with Nestle (highly doubt it will) and the world gained notices and start comparing Nestle chocolates with PMCorp..

who knows price hit $1.00 and beyond? Thanks to Calvin relentless efforts we all be rich beyond our wildest imagination? there are game at stakes and there are unlimited possibilities here :-)

gotta have more of these PMCorp shares - too hot too handle!

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-17 10:49 | Report Abuse

calvin, do you often to jb which section of OSK or Kenanga?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 10:53 | Report Abuse

@DLuckyGuy : bro keep posting here all right we all need people like you to keep the fire at this forums - it's a check and balance thingy. a welcoming gesture. you make this forum more hot! i like hotness ... hehehehe

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 11:00 | Report Abuse

vinvin, should have address you as uncle. goodmorning. actually age is not a barrier to learn and am still learning. the one important thing is we stay healthy, money is not everything. told you am here to see/learn the behaviour and character of people action/reaction when market goes up and when market falls. some shout until people think their parents no upbringing of good moral for them. simple shoot vaguely thinking this is only a forum;don't there know a lot of highly educated people are on this forum. don't use the 4 letter words here go tell to your family member. don't stoop so low here and everyone here is cursing you now. your first posting give a very bad impression to all here.even how angry say/write in a nice and diplomatic manner. this way people here will know your present. take my advise you'll be a happy and better person one day.god bless you.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 11:00 | Report Abuse

Yes AyamTua. If One Billion Muslims From Saudi Arabia to Indonesia know about these illipe unholy stuff and avoid any of these other corrupted chocolates. PM Corp might SHOOT UP TO RM100! Like Coca Cola at (US40) RM120 now.

For halal bak kut teh there is one billion muslim against it. But For HALAL TUDOR GOLD THERE IS ONE BILLION MUSLIMS FOR IT.

Trouble is, only the people here know this truth.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 11:04 | Report Abuse

@DLuckyGuy: dont forget if halal choco made it into Arab, Saudi, Indonesia and China market - imagine the endless possibilities! World's Halal Choco!

I wil buy more of this PMCorp Halal shares ... infact KWAP, KWSP and Permodalan Nasional Berhad including PAS potentially willl invest in Halal Choco prospect

PMCorp Halal Chocolates - gunakan tanpa was was .. :-))

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 11:10 | Report Abuse

ronaldo96 More OSK and Less KN Kenanga. You see in OSK Managers & Dealers refer to the STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE. This Book is a MUST For Serious Investors. Only RM70 at Popular Books.

One Stock Broker in Kenanga was told to get a copy. She said no, "It's expensive" at RM70". So she earns her money by getting people to gamble in shares.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 11:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Nov 17, 2013 11:00 AM | Report Abuse

Yes AyamTua. If One Billion Muslims From Saudi Arabia to Indonesia know about these illipe unholy stuff and avoid any of these other corrupted chocolates. PM Corp might SHOOT UP TO RM100! Like Coca Cola at (US40) RM120 now.

For halal bak kut teh there is one billion muslim against it. But For HALAL TUDOR GOLD THERE IS ONE BILLION MUSLIMS FOR IT.

Trouble is, only the people here know this truth.

----
high prospect for world halal choco by PMCorp. limited downside, more upside. PMCorp share price now sucks but if there opportunities one fine day into these world halal choco by some billionaires from Arab World - boooom! share price up :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 11:17 | Report Abuse

Calvin: I think you should make call to your Arab Investors to look into world's halal choco prospect .... Ana, sudah mau pegi itu Kuwait naik Etihad Airways malas mau naik unta ! hahaha

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 11:21 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, goodmorning. this forum becoming more and more interesting. people of reputable profession are aplenty here giving their views; have gain some valuable knowledge here 24 hours ago. a big thank you all I have learn something; still am waiting for answer that some veteran professional questions posted. wants to get the 'BIG' picture of pmcorp. Ayamtua, will check out from hotel around 1pm and head back home to USJ,Subang Jaya.

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-17 11:21 | Report Abuse

Calvin
thanks, the book title is STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE ? will go visit and buy it

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 11:26 | Report Abuse

@ifollow: let us all dreaming to book tiket to Arab Saudi .. "naik syeikh" sama sama .. hahaha - who knows ... World Halal Choco! daging ayam tua kena sabar masak slow slow, api kasi kecil, masak lama - simpan bawang, simpan halia dan sikit ajinomoto ... gigit sikit, sayang nak telan ... gunakan tanpa was was, suci dan murni hahaha

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 11:28 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, I don't know Arab or jawi, I know a little ancient greek only. Can someone help?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 11:30 | Report Abuse

owner of malakoff, MMC and Tradewinds Syed Al Bulkhari should look into this halal choco prospect .... dont you think so? :-)

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 11:30 | Report Abuse

Ayam tua ngan ifollow kalau mau datang midle East kasi tau gua,,,aku tunggu lu olang k..hihi

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 11:36 | Report Abuse

@tuan syeikh abdulhalim: ayam dah kuar reban nampak potensi matahari terbit - kalo kita dok pikiaq dan duduk kat situ jer tak kemana pong harus berpandang jauh .. jom kita semua mimpi beli tiket ke Arab Saudi bukan pakai unta tapi pakai Etihad hehehehe

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 11:41 | Report Abuse

@calvin: ayam dont know read/write jawi but roman and bit of nan yang siang pau yes but our brothers can help .. ? mana tuan syeikh abdulhalim dan tuan zul? boleh minta tolong translate tak post calvin ke dalam bahasa Arab? hehe

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 11:45 | Report Abuse

uncle vinvin, understand from here that you intend to average down;think you better 'pull' your horse.for example no one know where is the bottom,normally people 'scale in'(average up) when the share move. this is safer if you holding cheaper and averaging up. understand what I mean. if the stock really shoot higher you'll make from both purchases.uncle, why not consider buying POS MALAYSIA since only looking for pocket money. come 25/11/13 or 26/11/13 announcement of SPECIAL DIVIDEND 0.40-0.59(claim under section 108 of tax act,malaysia expirey before 31/12/13). just hold 2 weeks and wait definitely share price move. just my view, decision buy/sell at your on risk.

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-11-17 11:47 | Report Abuse

mikekong, u already bought POS?

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 11:57 | Report Abuse

Vinvin don't fall into his trap. Why is he here so early and also here last night. Posting and posting and diverting people to other counters? Why didn't he buy all other counters first, then ask you all to follow suit?

We act according to what we truly believe. Not in what we pretend to believe. Go and buy all the tafi, ingenco, lcth & pos yourself. Why waste time in PM Corp Forum day and night.

Can you not see. He wants you all to make go into other counters with limited prospects. And use his CASH to wait for PM Corp at lower prices?

Think CAREFULLY. THINK AND THINK AGAIN AND CHECK AND COUNTER CHECK ALL HIS WORDS FROM BEFORE SELLING AND AFTER SELLING PM CORP.

I REPEAT - A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT PRINCIPLE!

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 11:59 | Report Abuse

Biaq jadi padi jangan jadi lalang,,,hihi,,

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 11:59 | Report Abuse

ronaldo96, yes. 5k only(2k@5.76 3k@5.74). will sell on announcement of dividend(don't intend to take the dividend);just make enough for a month breakfast/lunch will do for me. I expect it to scale new high next week.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 12:01 | Report Abuse

<<<الاستمرار في التركيز وليس ليشتت انتباهه>>>>> stay focused and don't get distracted.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:03 | Report Abuse

@ifollow: dalam maksud tue kebanyakan orang tua nie suka ayat ayat dalam ... hehehe ini malam saya masak sup ayam kampung ... dah masak nanti, saya takkan lupa kata kata mutiara hikmah tuan haji ifollow dan usaha usaha murni tuan syeikh abdulhalim untuk translate ke bahasa arab .. mana tau suatu hari kita naik Etihad Airways sama sama sambil makan cokelat halal pertama dan mendapat sambutan didunia .. ada potensi tue ... ifollow mudahan kita berjalan sama merentas padang gurun pasir naik kapal cokelat dan bukan naik unta ..... yakini kuasa tua .. orang tua kampung nie dia ayat slow slow tapi dalam maksudnya .. mudahan .. hehehe

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 12:04 | Report Abuse

ronaldo96 Can you not see? He has 5 lots of POS to unload to you. "will sell on announcement".

A Long Term Investor Like Warren Buffet said he will keep his shares very long time. Some "FOR EVER."

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-17 12:07 | Report Abuse

Tq mike, I know that but I've bought DRBHCOM in anticipation of Pos' high dividend as the former owns majority shares in the latter n hope its shares will rise.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:08 | Report Abuse

@tuan syeikh abdulhalim: terimakasih .. bukan reban ayam tapi stadium bukit jalil kita tadahkan ... suatu usaha pasti membuahkan hasil kejayaan bersama .. hihihi .. i love you

rebanku, rebanmu jua ... haha

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 12:11 | Report Abuse

what the "BIG' fuss. I bought before friday closed(15/11/13). what's wrong selling on announcement?tell me.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 12:13 | Report Abuse

This Is One of many SMS I received from concerned investors,

"Luckily you enter right in time klse.i3 forum! Otherwise speculators BIG SHARK swallow small buyers. God is great! Suppose don't drop it's good for PM Corp! It's my view

Post a Comment
Market Buzz