PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:14 | Report Abuse

@ifollow: redha dengan permegian etitech - masuk PMCorp kah? hihihi .. usaha usaha murni tuan syeik abdulhalim pasti membawa berkat dan manfaat .. hahaa yakini kuasa tua .. kikiki

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 12:16 | Report Abuse

Pukul anak sindir menantu,,,hihi,,

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 12:17 | Report Abuse

Nothing wrong in selling. Don't tell others here to buy if you want to sell to them. Go and tell Pos people. People here are my friends. Many many in fact. Of course I have to warn

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:19 | Report Abuse

@tuan syeikh abdulhalim: dalam maksud tue haha seronok baca .. tangkap lentuk leher ayam baca .. kikiki

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 12:22 | Report Abuse

if I am WARREN BUFFET would you think I'll stay here looking for potential good/quality stock to invest.I'm honest with myself and not out to cheat;nor do I blame when I make a wrong decision.I'm holding paper loss of RM20k in INGENCO;did I go to that forum to do the blame game. NO.in stock playing there is always check and balance;you can't have a portfolio that for sure make money. just cover the loss stock from a gain stock.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:23 | Report Abuse

@ifollow: pukul anak sindir menantu - ada maksud tersirat tu .. dalam dan sayang nak telan .. hahaha lentuk jer baca kat skrin nih sambil pekena ubi kayu cicah kopi o .. kikiki .. tengah layan kat tangga kampung ... chewah!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:28 | Report Abuse

@ifollow: menantu dan bekas mertua gaduh sikit sikit tak apa dulu kak jah dengan kak limah kat kampung sebelah hilir dato keramat tue pernah gaduh pasal pinjam beras dan garam tapi bottomline masih sama kampung .. gaduh sayang tak apa masih satu kampung tue yang penting .. kekeke - ayam tua nak tambah kopi o lagi nie .. heheh

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-17 12:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by sklyte > Nov 16, 2013 06:05 PM | Report Abuse

Hi Kcchongnz, thanks so much! This forum Calvin provide most of level2 info. It would be nice to have u to kindly provide the level 3 info bcos most of us don't know how to work it out. Thanks.

The third level is about having an idea of the value of a stock, and then compare with the market price and see if it is worth buying. There are different ways of doing it and I just use the following one as an example. Again I am talking about invest in a company business, not a trading activity.

Lets use the method of estimating the future free cash flow (FCF) and then discount back to the present value, using a discount rate of say 12%, as this is my required return for investing in this company.

Let us say PM Corp will have 5m Free cash flow next year and this FCF grows at 20% for the next 10 years and then tapers off to a terminal growth rate of 5%. Using some finance mathematics, the present value of these FCF is worth 224m, or 29 sen per share.

Don't forget that PM Corp has quite some excess cash and investments in some quoted and unquoted shares amount to a total of about 183m, or about 24 sen per share. Hence the value of PM Corp with the assumed 20% growth for the next 10 years and with a discount rate of 12%, the intrinsic value of the share is 53 (29+24) sen per share. Compared to its offer price of 26.5 sen, there is a margin of safety of 50%, which is very attractive.

What if the 20% growth rate doesn't materialized and say it only grow at 5% forever from now? then its chocolate business is only worth about 10 sen per share, or the total share value is about 34 sen, or a margin of safety of about 20%. Are you comfortable with this margin of safety?

Hence this valuation thingy is a very subjective matter. How sure are you its chocolate business can grow at 20% for 10 years, and then 5% subsequently? I don't know. But at least one has a feel of its value to be able to make an informed judgement of how much to pay for the price of the stock?

Doesn't this third level thinking make sense?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 12:29 | Report Abuse

can't I stay. moderator didn't barred me.I only inform uncle vinvin/LIM to buy did I ask your so call friend's to buy. did I say buy at your own risk. I'm not like you doing 'HARDSELLING' every forum. IF you really told ERIC TEE on phone that you loss SING ONE MILLION DOLLAR then your stock holding is above 1.00. is that the reason you said your TP 1.50. please tell me if not the people here. everyone wants to know.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 12:29 | Report Abuse

Rumah kampung atap rembia nie sejuk,aman dan damai..x yah pakai aircond, cukup tahun ada jer hasil kluaq,,,hihi,,rumah batu beraircond jarang2 yang kluaq,,hasil x mengalakan.,susah dulu pendapatan,,hihi,aku ikut apa orang tua cakap..heh

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 12:34 | Report Abuse

If you play by the rules and act like a man with your vast knowledge. You will definitely gain respect. But if your actions do not match your words will give forth conflicting signals people will back out in disgust.

Every pruden persont deals with knowledge and facts. For the 6 Acre land beside NFI factory it is not empty. It has an existing building structure - about 4 storey tall. NFI only needs to refurbish it and install machinery to add more production lines.

Anyway, when I last visited NFI Factory - They Have Restarted NIGHT SHIFT PRODUCTION TO MEETING INCREASING DEMAND!

When A Company Business Is Doing Well - ITS SHARE PRICE WILL EVENTUALLY FOLLOWS.

According to Warren Buffet, when we buy a share we are actually buying a company producing real goods or services.

So Think Tango (PM Corp) & Kit kat (Nestle)

THINK HARD AND LONG - IN 10 YEARS' TIME WHAT IS THEIR FUTURE?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:35 | Report Abuse

@tuan syeikh al abdulhalim: setuju! setuju! setuju! kikiki selagi atap rumbia tak terbang dek taufan haiyan dan tiang rumah berseri seri tak tumbang .. mertua dan bekas menantu bergaduh sayang .. bibit cinta masih ada .. wakaka

Ooi Teik Bee

11,211 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-17 12:36 |

Post removed.Why?

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 12:39 | Report Abuse

Ayam tua pekena ubi kayu,,ifollow sup ekor,,lentuk liow lah jawapnya,,hih,mertua ngan bekas mertua bergaduh last sekali ifollow,ayam tua ngan sheikh jer dapat untung,,,hahahahh,,jangan marah ah,nanti kena jual.sayang kat kengkawan semua.cubit2 sayang!!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,211 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-17 12:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by DLuckyGuy > Nov 16, 2013 12:10 PM | Report Abuse

Mikekong55 keep changing his stance. When I took profit, he attacked me and said opposing view aren't welcome. Now, he is being attacked and tell people to accept opposing view. Mikekong55 definitely has no backbone.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 12:46 | Report Abuse

for your info this pmcorp didn't move due to your promoting(maybe people here think so). to me,NO. have been monitoring this counter since bought in march'13 and averaging up until may/june'13. remember announcement in BURSA website in july '13 delayed in signing agreement. it was end august/early september that the deal go through. normally the share price start moving and coincidentally you're here to promote. it's not you who promote but market player is factoring the EPS 0.031/0.035/share. 10xPER around 0.31/0.35 so that is why tell people price already factor in. IF there is cash reduction payment might cross 0.50(I did say) but how sure that there is this exercise. THERE IS NO BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING TO DELIBERATE THIS SO CALL SHARE CONSOLIDATION AND CAPITAL REDUCTION PAYMENT.excuse me,maybe those people out here can help in this matter.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 12:49 | Report Abuse

@tuan syeikh al abdulhalim: rembat yob jangan tak rembat banyak lagi anak anak ayam muda nak belajar naik reban .. guni beras bulan lepas belum habis nie, kain sarong hasil peninggalan pak ismail kat sebelah kampung hilir keramat tue masih ada lagi nih tapi ketat sikit kikiki badan naik lepas pekena sup ayam kampung .. terkena sup tulang cicah belacan limau nipis fuyo bulu kening dan bulu ketiak pasti tercabut secara automatik .. layan beb .. jangan tak layan .. alahai masalah menantu dan mertua perkara biasa kakaa

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 12:56 | Report Abuse

kain sarong tu kalau dah ketat sambung jer ngan kain pereca,,hihi,,pmcorp naik x pe jgn airback ikut sekali,,hahah...anak ayam naik reban biasalah ikut mak ayam,ada yang lentuk tengah jalan,mati pun ada,,yang liat sikit tu bertahan sampai kereban..jaga2 biawak dah la jgn sampai kena baham...huhuh.biawak nie cari peluang jer,lalai jer sikit musnahlah jwpnya.,>>Jentik2 sikit>>

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 13:02 | Report Abuse

makan lewat sikit x pe,,hih.awal lagi kul 2.55 tu,,haha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 13:03 | Report Abuse

@tuan syeikh abdulhalim dan tuan haji ifollow: ayam nak masuk reban balik berehat sekejap .. kasi chance dengan pakcik pakcik dan makcik makcik lain pulak .. selamat tengahari dan mudahan selamat semuanya sampai kampung Bursa bukak esok .. jangan lupa bawa parang, cangkul dan guni .. hutan luas kat luar tue banyak nyamuk, pacat dan lipas naik sarong .. geli .. kain sarong koyak, kain pelikat dan tongkat ali masih ada .. kikiki

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-17 13:04 | Report Abuse

there is this guy telling people 'DON'T TRUST ANYONE IN THE STOCK MARKET,TRUST ONLY YOURSELF',why now telling people how good that person is; just because he was praised earlier. how to take you good advise for THE LEOPARD NEVER CHANGE IT SPOT. you also change your mind by coming back so why can't I speak my mind.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 13:09 | Report Abuse

Insaallah,,amin! semoga perjalanan diiringi doa esok.mulakan melangkah dengan bismillah,sedekah alfatihah kat kedua org tua kita samada masih hidup atau telah tiada insaallah selamat dan berkat perjalanan dan segala usaha yang kita buat...doakan terbaik buat kwn2 semua.Assalamualaikum.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 13:11 | Report Abuse

amin :-)

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-11-17 13:13 | Report Abuse

Ayo Kawan! Jangan lah close your eyes macam orang buta going to this website. All of the promoters likeliness already have interests either sudah beli murah or even stuck at high price. Take the advice and tips given here with a pinch of salt. Tepuk dada tanya selera. Kalau beli tanggung sendiri. Kalau naik, kita untung, kalau turun no need maki maki. Most important is the spirit of sharing. Pls share information found for benefits of other forumners here.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-17 13:14 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, after much consideration I had decided not to buy lcth, sorry.
calvin, I'm very interested with PM Corp & will definitely buy after the management held meeting for the capital reduction.
Mr. Ooi Teik Bee, could u kindly advise me about Zhulian?
I'm planning to enter Zhulian-cb call warrant tomorrow. After I do my homework, I project it will hit RM6 from RM4.74 now. I compared Zhulian's revenue, net profit & eps with Amway & Hup Seng.
It's NTA RM1.10, PE ratio 15.73, Dividend 2.63%, ROE 25.9%, EPS 30.14 cts, Earning yield 2.3%, returns on capital 9.54%, Grahem net-net RM157,124,000. In additional, it's ROR & ROTA also higher as compared to Amway.
Only short coming is it has a huge amount of shares as compared to Amway.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 13:17 | Report Abuse

oklah tu kalau lunch lambat kul 3.50 x kena gastric..boleh tahan lah tu..ramai yang x tahan minggu lepas awai makan dah.Istiqomah ifollow!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,211 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-17 13:20 |

Post removed.Why?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 13:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by abdulhalim > Nov 17, 2013 12:01 PM | Report Abuse

<<<الاستمرار في التركيز وليس ليشتت انتباهه>>>>> stay focused and don't get distracted.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,211 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-17 13:33 | Report Abuse

Please remember my rule no 1, please do not trust anyone in stock market, you must trust yourself only because you are the one who makes the final decision. You can listen to tips, but you must do your homework to convince yourself before you invest. There is always a conflict of interest in other opinion because of his or her interest directly or indirectly in the stock recommended. Once you did your homework well, you will be very successful in investing in stock market.
You must always remember this saying, "there is no big frog jumping in the street for you to catch it easily". You want to be successful, it is only through hard work.
Thank you.

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-17 13:38 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB, it is a pleasure to see you offering advices to people in this forums even on Sunday.
Do you mind if i seek further advice from you? Based on your posting you have selected and filtered many stocks according to your own criteria. However, since everyone's capital is very limited, how do you actually choose the best among the ones that are filtered? Would love to learn more from you. Thank you very much for your kind attention.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-11-17 13:40 | Report Abuse

OTB, I agree 100% with your views. do not trust anyone and make own decisions after making all own evaluation and research. listen to the views and opinions of third parties before deciding there was nothing wrong. after making a bad decision and well after that do not blame others. so is a principled man.

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-17 13:44 | Report Abuse

AyaTua, I think ur suggestion of entering into the Middle East's n Indonesian's markets (both Muslim countries) is very good n with sense just Pwroot which earned most of its income from those countries. Good suggestion. Tq.

Ragha168

287 posts

Posted by Ragha168 > 2013-11-17 13:48 | Report Abuse

Time to prove PMCorp who is right and wrong.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,211 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-17 13:50 | Report Abuse

Dear Vincent Than,

I had seen your postings here and there asking people to help you. Please attend a technical course to make you a better investor. It is not necessary my training course (no conflict of interest).
Any technical course is good, it is cheaper to learn it than to lose it in stock market. This advice is given to you through my 20 years experience as a remisier.
I will not answer your question here, it is too complicated.
Thank you.

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-17 13:57 | Report Abuse

Yes.. But currently I'm not working so I don't have money to go course yet.. I know there is no such thing as free lunch.. So I'm trying to get some return to enable me to go courses.. For now I'm only going to free seminars wherever I can.. Haha thank you! Hopefully by next year I have the funds to go for talk! Thanks and sorry for posting many questions.. Have a nice weekend!

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-17 14:03 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee, what do u feel about Zhulian? Could it hit RM6 within a year?
TA, MACD signal buy with RSI heading north. In addition, MACD also shown bullish divergence, its new high is higher than previous after taking the average.
FA, I already mentioned above.
News, it going to send Master agent to open new market in Myammar.
Somemore, youngest now all moving toward direct sales (my secondary frens & university frens).
Is it wise for me to enter tomorrow?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,211 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-17 14:06 | Report Abuse

Dear 林俊松,

I had seen your postings here and there asking people to help you. Please attend a technical course to make you a better investor. It is not necessary my training course (no conflict of interest).
Any technical course is good, it is cheaper to learn it than to lose it in stock market. This advice is given to you through my 20 years experience as a remisier.
I will not answer your question here, I do not want people to attack me.
Thank you.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-17 14:08 | Report Abuse

Otb, u have lesson at jb?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,211 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-17 14:09 | Report Abuse

No. Only in KL.
Thank you.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-11-17 14:13 | Report Abuse

It is ok....

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-17 14:15 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng,
PMCorp made a pretax profit of 8.7 million in 2012 & 2.4 million of the pretax profit was due to reversal of impairment loss due to property appreciation and the real pretax profit from operation for 2012 is 6.3 million which translates to an EPS of 0.82 Malaysian cents per share & EPS for 2011 is only 0.39 cents....If one uses the basic PE multiple of say 15 for PM Corp the Price for PM Corp is 13 cents say which is about the level before the price moved up...As an investor we look forward towards future EPS, growth of EPS over the years

Please advise on What is the expected growth in EPS of PMCorp going forward say in 2013, 2014,2015,2016?

PM Corp managed to flog off the Singapore Woodlands link property for 38.2 million ringgit. Please advise on What is PMCorp management decision on how to utilize the incoming cashflow?

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-17 14:26 | Report Abuse

MR OOI, how much for a course?

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-11-17 14:31 | Report Abuse

THE COURSES ABOUT RM3XXX.00

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-17 14:37 | Report Abuse

TQ Anthony

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-17 14:38 | Report Abuse

Anthony is also a Reminser?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-17 14:53 | Report Abuse

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=iCh-cLHJJjE

There's a place out there for us
More than just a prayer or anything you've ever dreamed of
So when you feel like giving up, 'cause you don't fit in down here
Fear is crashing in, close your eyes and take my hand, yeah

We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe
It's written in the stars that shine above
A world where you and I belong where, faith and love will keep us strong
Exactly who we are is just enough

There's a place for us
There's a place for us

When the water meets the sky
Where your heart is free and hope comes back to life
When these broken hands are whole again
We'll find what we've been waiting for, we were made for so much more

A world where you and I belong, where faith and love will keep us strong

There's a place for us
There's a place for us

So hold on, hold on
There's a place for us

A world where you and I belong, where faith and love will keep us strong

There's a place for us

Read more: Carrie Underwood - There's A Place For Us Lyrics | MetroLyrics

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 14:54 | Report Abuse

tsurukame

I cannot pin point an exact figure except saying that it will progress from good to better and to "par excellence".

Just now I went for lunch at Jurong Point, Singapore. It is only 5 minutes drive from my place in Jurong West. TANGO 180g Bars Are TOTALLY SOLD OUT AGAIN! Only Few TANGO 40g Bars left.

I saw someone scribbling some words on a note book while looking at Tango 40g bars. So I said,"Tango" at 45 cents Is The Best Buy. She Asked, "Why Is It selling so well?" So I said, "Because It Gives Genuine Value - No Cheating." She asked,"What do you mean by cheating?" So I asked in return, "Who are you?." She said, "I am from Van Houten."

Dear Friends & Investors At PM Corp Forum,

The Van Houten Sold in Singapore has Castor Bean Oil While the ones sold in Malaysia has illipe & shea fats. Both are Made In China.

In any case - TANGO Has Not Only Knocked Out Van Houten. It is Now The Undisputed Best Selling Low Cost but High Value Chocolate in Singapore. As to its low profit - doesn't matter. Apollo Food is also selling low end choco wafers and soft cakes. But they sell a whole lot in Indonesia. Apollo has touched RM5.00 now.

Regarding the CASH From Warehouse Sale. It Will Probably Go Into Food Related Business.

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-17 14:56 | Report Abuse

Many seniors & experts nicely writing and advise to all investors. Quite interesting to read the advise. Thanks a Lot. Excellent write-up with their expertise!. Malaysian market more volatile and also more foreign investors speculate large volume. Be Careful.

calvintaneng

55,190 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-17 15:04 | Report Abuse

AS FOR CAPITAL CONSOLIDATION AND CASH PAY OUT, IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN JUNE 2013 IN AGM OF CORUS PARADISE HOTEL IN PORT DICKSON.

I AM THERE PERSONALLY WITH MR. WONG. WE DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM SINGAPORE TO ATTEND THE MEETING.

I PUBLICLY STOOD UP TO CONGRATULATE DIRECTOR MR JAMES WONG NGEN FAAT FOR TURNING PM CORP POSITIVE FOR 6 QUARTERS.

NOW WHERE ARE ALL THE LIARS WHO KEEP CONTRADICTING THESE FACTS!

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-17 15:15 | Report Abuse

Please remember, something hidden value in PMCORP otherwise you can't see here so many experts, seniors and remisier writing!. This stock intrinsic value very good for long term investors!.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz