PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.86%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.185

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 13 hours ago

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-12-05 11:40 | Report Abuse

And nobody wants to sell @ 0.245

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-05 11:42 | Report Abuse

member41,I'm not upset I'm very happy and smiling indeed.I do nothing wrong why can't I talk three talk four here. go get the moderator to barred me.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-05 11:44 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
From what you had espoused so far in such a short time I gathered that u r a long term investor...u want to see the owner adding value to your invested companies as u brought up Tan sri Lee of IOI Corp..I assumed you had bought IOI in early years and is now sitting on good capital gain plus reasonable dividends.

Having said that...as an experienced investor and a long term investor...I am seeking your advise on how you see PMC business of making and selling chocolates to the World....Do u view that PMC business model has unlimited opportunities??

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 11:46 | Report Abuse

tsurukame,
by the way, in case you don't know. many years back then before i3forum sudah ada, there was this stock.com forum. Same song was sang and praising high and low when the company proposed cash payout. What happen after all these years until now? isn't it suppose the son helps papa thingy should have settled things. The price come to this 0.24 level is not for no reason.

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 11:46 | Report Abuse

Smalltimer,

PMI Sold Metrojaya to MUI Berhad? Put It This Way.

1) You live in a 2 storey house. You have just moved some furniture down stair to an upstair room. Nothing is lost since it is STILL IN THE HOUSE

2) A Man Just Transferred Some Cash From His Bank A/c To His Wife's. Money still in the couple's control.

3) PMI Is The Ultimate owner of MUI Berhad. So Nothing is lost. Can you SEE?

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-05 11:47 | Report Abuse

Hi, Mktwatch,

Sharks can always create selling volumes if they perceive selling pressure building up.

Nothing is conclusive yet.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-05 11:48 | Report Abuse

mktwatch, hope it consolidate @ 0.235/0.24 to form a base for a strong upsurge. volume is the problem and just have to wait for the 'big boy'

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-12-05 11:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Dec 5, 2013 11:48 AM | Report Abuse

mktwatch, hope it consolidate @ 0.235/0.24 to form a base for a strong upsurge. volume is the problem and just have to wait for the 'big boy'

'big boy' you desire to be?

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 11:51 | Report Abuse

Where got volume? Long Term Investors Are Picking Up PM Corp For Long Term Safe Keeping.
As Time Goes By There Will be even less and less scripts to go round.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-05 11:51 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
You r a very experienced investor and a long term investor...I am seeking your advise on how you see PMC business of making and selling chocolates to the World....Do u view that PMC business model has unlimited opportunities?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 11:51 | Report Abuse

Yes. I am long term investor but not on this stupid company. Yes, I like IOI. I have hold since 2002. You just have to admire how Lee do business. Why I talk to you because I believe u want to understand more of PMC. No long term with this company, pls. Play play contra contra ok la. just for fun. who don't.

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-12-05 11:55 | Report Abuse

no lah...RM60

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 11:55 | Report Abuse

Unlimited opportunities? Don't cement business back then is good business? Once you distrust on how the person do business, it is very difficult to restore. The same person still own the company, don't he?

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-12-05 11:56 | Report Abuse

mumbo, sound like MrTigershark?? change new ID with posting 4 pcs

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 11:56 | Report Abuse

Mumbo jumbo & Jumbo Mumbo,

The very name implies a mouth mumbling without a brain!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-05 11:57 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
Yes I do want your take on PMC business model of making chocolates using local materials and selling to the world...just focus on the business model itself...does PMC has a good business model that it can compete and win against established players in targeted world markets?

Assuming a hypothetical case where Tan Sri Lee of IOI is owner of PMC...what would your investment view on PMC be?

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-12-05 11:58 | Report Abuse

if u all notice...they've been selling slowly due to low volume demand...very patient..or is it just me who see and think like this?

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-12-05 12:00 | Report Abuse

tsurukame u are questioning for answers that u already know...why u want to buy?...not now..but that good question though..haha

ladzatz

975 posts

Posted by ladzatz > 2013-12-05 12:02 | Report Abuse

someone who said that perak corp is overvalued while pm corp is undervalued must have brain...if not he cant write ma...

so i disagree with calvin...opps who is the one who said that? is it calvin or tigershark? hehe truth prevails

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 12:11 | Report Abuse

Calvin said that. Calvin bought Perak Corp at 60 Cents when Nobody Wanted Nor Even Bother To know. So many bad things were said about Perak Corp at 60 Cents Then. So the "Sor Chai" Calvin bought Perak Corp at 60 Cents.

Why? Calvin Saw 1,000 Acres Prime Land In Lumut. Integrax is also nearby. Now the 1,000 acres land almost finished developed. No more potential. After you squeezed the orange dry. No more juice left. So why keep orange skin? Sell Perak Corp at over RM3.00.

Only "Sor Chai" Calvin dare to say Perak Corp is fully valued. For PM Corp it is not just one orange. 1,000 acres land only? No! Potential to sell to 7 Billion People On Earth!

So not 1,000 BUT 7 BILLIONS! Can you SEE NOW!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 12:12 | Report Abuse

ok. now, chocolates business is not great business, but ok. honestly, I have not study the numbers in this industry and their business model. Anyway, investing in a company, not only look at their business model alone. Have to look round what kind of people at the side, back and front. Also, must give some thought why certain things happened when it shouldn't especially at critical time. Case in point, Ho chai case.
On your question if IOI Lee is the owner of PMC, there is a better chance the business will prosper for long term. Nothing is guarantee, though. But if the business prospers, he will make sure it stays that way. Not to sell and then cash payout.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-12-05 12:12 | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA!!!? CONMAN OF THE CENTURY - CALVINTAN

ysleong8

60 posts

Posted by ysleong8 > 2013-12-05 12:15 | Report Abuse

TIGER SHIT SORE LOSER OF THE CENTURY

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 12:21 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,

Chocolate business is not a great business?
Go and tell Warren Buffet. He Bought SEE'S CANDY (A Chocolate Company giving 20% Yield yearly) Then he bought CADBURY. WENT ON TO BUY HERSHEY. FINALLY HE ALSO BOUGHT VAN HOUTEN.

Not to sell then cash pay out?
Of course for Long Term investors. Short term is a confidence booster. Especially with tiger and shark and baboon around

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 12:23 | Report Abuse

so you are for short term or long term? I don't get you honestly.

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 12:24 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark,

I feel not the least affected by your remarks at all. May I just rephrase your words to,

"MAN OF CONviction OF THE CENTURY!

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-12-05 12:26 | Report Abuse

posted by calvin:

For PM Corp it is not just one orange. 1,000 acres land only? No! Potential to sell to 7 Billion People On Earth!

So not 1,000 BUT 7 BILLIONS! Can you SEE NOW!
--------
calvin ...as time passes...i sense that u may be a retarded...not fully retarded...just autistic ...clever retarded

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-05 12:27 | Report Abuse

0.240 or even 0.01 <--- why panic? be happy! why? buy low, sell high! relax . bought PMCORP at 0.275 now 0.240 - do I panic or fear? even my Hexza bought at 0.800 now 0.600 - OH MY GOD! DO I PANIC? I STILL EVEN EAT ICE CREAM IN SHANG RI LA SMILING !

MY OLD HEARTS, FEATHERS AND LUNGS STILL BREATHING AIR - why panic? I more panic when I cant eat ice cream!

Uncertaintities only grips heart and mind which are not prepared. for old timer in bursa, this is normal thing. even if company is kaput, we all prepared for this.. I more prepare to exit the world, by reading Good Books and go to paradise then go to Hades for eternity! ..

People who have strong mental and heart foundation.. cannot be shaken easily.. aiyo.. wang hilang boleh cari, kawan and family hilang.. cry blood also you cant get back ...

Part and parcel of investing is.. when you fail in investing, that is when you discover your true self....... market has it ways, to deranged the minds ... dont blame or hate the players, hate the game is self! ...

have a strong mental and heart attitude.. always think positive...

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 12:27 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,

For Me Who knows PM Corp Inside out, no need dividend or cash pay out. But for others I cannot speak for them. They might condemn me and call me conman if there is none or delayed.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 12:28 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffet monopoly the market la. That's why he did what he did. Can PMC do that? Maybe, but naa, PMC will sell the business to Warren when catches his attention. Then, another cash in hand for cash payout.
Perhaps, this is a new trend to make money for small investors.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-05 12:31 | Report Abuse

tenangkan fikiran melalui doa.
kurangkan fikiran negatif.
banyakkan buat usaha usaha murni dan berbuat kepada orang.
apa yang dibuat pasti diberkati.
hati mesti baik
fikiran mesti baik
you will be bless with prosperous life.
not just that but also with good health.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-12-05 12:31 | Report Abuse

Mr Tigershark must go back to school rebuild your inner and outer manner!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-05 12:34 | Report Abuse

you have money, but no health - no use
have health, but no money - life bit hard
have health and wealth - a blessing
have health, wealth, family and FRIENDS - a blessing
fikir baik, buat baik - life is short
duit tidak dapat bawa mati
biar buat baik, jangan buat jahat.
tenangkan hati dan fikiran.
jalan pasti buka luas..

- Sajak Karangan Bahasa Malaysia 1997

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-05 12:37 | Report Abuse

ayamtua, wake up and shouting already.

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 12:38 | Report Abuse

Nama AyamTua, tetapi fikiran dan cakapan tak tua. Sila tukar nama ke AyamMuda

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-05 12:38 | Report Abuse

Those who are not interested to invest or to trade pmcorp. Take this advice ... go to hell. We are only interested brilliant idea either hold/buy/sell. Not to screw people around. Pls contribute yr good idea.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-05 12:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Dec 5, 2013 12:37 PM | Report Abuse

ayamtua, wake up and shouting already.

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 5, 2013 12:38 PM | Report Abuse

Nama AyamTua, tetapi fikiran dan cakapan tak tua. Sila tukar nama ke AyamMuda

-- KOKOKKKKK!

ahh, nice to see two of my good online buddies response at the same time - you two actually have the same frequencies ! see I told you two can be best of friends or brothers even can plates makan makan together.. hahaha

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-12-05 12:43 | Report Abuse

ayamtua i think u should leave pmcorp now...see how calvin has influenced u...he's just have his words...writings...which are very baseless and unbecoming/merepek...i'm just giving u advice...the chocolate biz is making losses...why so excited?

mungkin u terhutang budi pada calvin pasal u bikin untung hari tu...but u shouldn't peg your move then..carry on

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 12:45 | Report Abuse

Ini macam meh. Skit sikit minta org pergi neraka. Debat civilly la

papa

216 posts

Posted by papa > 2013-12-05 12:45 | Report Abuse

Do your home work probably ,believe yourself and no one can believe in market .

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-05 12:46 | Report Abuse

zu1967, the reason why the shouting is due to this crazy guy calling people name.this is the cause of provocation;can't blame them.he likes to act like a peacock;no one here will give you due respect. respect oneself first before other respect you.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-05 12:54 | Report Abuse

member41,you bought some @ 0.235

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-05 12:55 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
Slater Walker was an empire builder...using debts to acquire business...his modus operandi is to jack up high PE ratings for his company before he acquires another company with low PE ratings...Very simple strategy....Use high PE to eat up small PE company using DEBTS....the result is Slater Walker acquired very diverse companies...

Tan Sri Khoo modus operandi was similar to Slater Walker...Tan Sri Khoo built up MUI to be biggest company in KLSE then but over the years his empire had crumbled...whereas Tan Sri Lee of IOI started small but built it up BIG over the years as he was the OWNER OPERATOR...Tan Sri Lee worked very hard in adding value to his company...

If one look at the results over the past 30 to 40 years, Tan Sri Lee , OWNER OPERATOR, had indeed added tremendous value to IOI Corp....whereas Tan Sri Khoo business empire had crumbled...and based on your experience you had distrusted Tan Sri Khoo as he had siphoned off money as was the case you mentioned in PM Cement....

I personally think that MUIIND is in bad financial condition now and Tan Sri Khoo cannot procrastinate anymore as he will lose MUCH MORE if interest rates spiked up suddenly in the future...So I think Tan Sri Khoo also realize that he must degear MUIIND fast to realize future values in MUIIND...For that my view is he must recruit and reward talents and retain talents who had performed...and he has to inculcate personal integrity, corporate integrity and corporate responsibility to minority shareholders and drive UP performance...If he continues with his old mindset of selling off gems then I do not see much improvement for MUIIND. He got to ask himself whether can he really grow the company....if not better sell off to persons in the likes of Tan Sri Lee who can ADD HIGHER VALUE to the MUIIND minority shareholders

Coming back to PMC...I have studied into PMC chocolate business model and I have confidence this business model can generate good profits, revenue growth and good cash flows in the future years as long as PMC is managed professionally

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-05 13:00 | Report Abuse

MrTigershark..u should go to condemn the person called yanyana conman in the forum of takaso, dsc,sumatec.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-05 13:00 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,
i like the way u articulate your thought. You already have the answer and your last sentence is so well stated.

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-05 13:01 | Report Abuse

Anbz also come appear in this forum..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-05 13:10 | Report Abuse

orang tua gaduh sama orang tua.. dont worry, gentlemen punya.. kita bukan orang muda... kita semua sudah tua.. ada cara... cara halus, very soft spoken ... hehe cakap pun slow slow... hati tua, tidak apa ...

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-05 13:11 | Report Abuse

thor88, which forum here don't have one 'crown' hard selling and promoting the stock. there have their agenda;so do your homework and analyse what being said and don't falls for the trap and be their bait.

calvintaneng

55,176 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-05 13:12 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,

Yes! Exactly my sentiment.

"Good cash flows in future years as long as PMC is managed professionally." - Tsurukame

Director James Wong Ngen Faat is A Shining Example. He turned around "Morning Star" of Hong Kong before joining PMC. Now he has victoriously turned around PMC for the last 7 quarters!

The very name bespeak something

James is A Very Practical Book in the Bible.

James - a hands on practical person'

Wong sounds like "Ong" Good Luck or Good Business in Chinese

Ngen - Sounds like "Year"

Faat - Everyone knows "Faat" means prosper or kaya.

Summing it up:

A practical Director Who Has Good Business Sense To Cause PM Corp to Prosper Yearly.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-12-05 13:14 | Report Abuse

posted by Kukuman: Tsurukame,
i like the way u articulate your thought. You already have the answer and your last sentence is so well stated.

05/12/2013 13:00

Like!!!

posted by Tsurukame: ...........Coming back to PMC...I have studied into PMC chocolate business model and I have confidence this business model can generate good profits, revenue growth and good cash flows in the future years as long as PMC is managed professionally

05/12/2013 12:55

Like!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz