PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

-0.005 (3.03%)

0.16 - 0.16

23 people like this.

16,887 comment(s). Last comment by Mohd123 2 weeks ago

ronaldo96

763 posts

Posted by ronaldo96 > 2013-12-07 07:46 | Report Abuse

huangbk72, found out you just active in this forum. Are you relation with PMCorp or you are one of top shareholder same as CalvinTan?

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-07 07:47 | Report Abuse

mikekong, thanks for your advice.. Cheers

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-07 07:50 | Report Abuse

mikekong, thought you are retired and what things/ meeting you attend?

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2013-12-07 07:54 | Report Abuse

mikekong, since calvin dare to give his personal hp, do you mind left your phone no or personal email for seek your experience knowledge of some stock

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-07 07:55 | Report Abuse

ayamtua/zu1967/hepitrade/kelvin tsai, DJI closed 198points up on friday. hope this rise can help uplift the sentiments of pmcorp. support still strong @23.5/0.24; sincerely wish this stock can make a strong move. good luck my friend's

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-07 07:59 | Report Abuse

mikekong, today you are so strange and give the positive comment and sincere wishes. It seem you are look difference and respect you today

Ragha168

287 posts

Posted by Ragha168 > 2013-12-07 08:02 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, this one is what we want to listen from you..Bon Voyage on your enjoy journey.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-07 08:08 | Report Abuse

jenny6088,if you're prepare to hold long long term;then no harm try buying some.all indicators for this stock pointing south;there is likely a relief rebound next week if price stay above 0.235/0.24.JENNY6088, forget this stock.tip you one stock to buy for CNY celebration. BUY inari anything below 1.55;ex-dividend 1.5sen on 18/12/13. this stock have created a higher high of 1.42 and will go higher. how high will it go? the answer is come january'14;buy some if you believe me. thank you and good luck in your investing.

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-12-07 08:10 | Report Abuse

# mike - good morning. Notice that you are now back in your cosy home. Good for you.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-07 08:13 | Report Abuse

inwest88,good morning. telling something nice before going holiday. anyway, will join you next year @932kaki. am I welcome.

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-12-07 08:20 | Report Abuse

# mike - for sure you are welcome. Just slightly more than 2 weeks before your holidays. Perhaps you may want to have some quick trades for extra pocket money ! Haha

Huangbk72

4,950 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2013-12-07 08:22 | Report Abuse

Mike

Thanks for your INSAS recommendation. I will buy in some Inari on Monday. Hope it pays for my CNY holiday trip.

Cheers my friend

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-12-07 08:54 | Report Abuse

Then I will buy oso some Inari as Mike recommend ... Thanks

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 09:18 | Report Abuse

Good Morning on this beautiful Saturday Morning in Singapore,

Tsurukame,

I like the phrase, "one swallow does not make a summer". Actually for me it's "two swallows". Both Andrew Khoo & Mr. Ho Chun Fuat have resigned. I was deliberating with ex PM Corp Director Andrew about changing name of PMC to Tudor Gold. Andrew suggested Network Foods. Then he suddenly left us to join Star Buck Coffee in Singapore.

Now Dr Ngui Chon Hee & CFO Ho Chun Fuat who both brought up the subject of Capital Consolidation & Cash Pay Out have both resigned too. It came as an untimely surprise as the timing of Cash Pay Out Is This Year, according to Mr. Ho.

Going Forward What Will Be The Future of PM Corp? The Future Is Very Bright of Course.
But What Will Be The Reaction from 1) Genuine Investors 2) Contra & T+4 Players & Short term traders & 3) And Those Who Bought On Rumours & Sell On Facts. Or Bought Because of Cash Pay Out Announcement Rumour & Sell On The Date of Actual Bursa Announcement?.

The Book Says,"Hope deferred makes the heart sick." We have based our high hope on it. We are sick of waiting in limbo? What now?

These Facts Have Not Changed:

PM CORP AS AN ONGOING CONCERN:
1) COMPANY IS STILL SITTING ON CASH PILE OF 21 CENTS. ANOTHER FORM OF CASH IN INVESTMENTS ABOUT 7 CENTS. SO WE BUY 23.5 CENTS FOR 28 CENTS CASH ALONE.

2) SALES OF CORE BUSINESS IN CHOCOLATES IS AT A TURNING POINT.

3) HIGH COSTS THAT NEGATE PROFITS HAVE BEEN CUT BY WAREHOUSE DISPOSAL.

4) COMPETENT DIRECTORS STILL MANAGING PM CORP.

5) ALL DIRECTORS ARE FULLY AWARE OF THE CASH PAY OUT PROPOSAL.

How Will The Collective Investment Crowd React Out There?

That We Cannot Predict.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-07 09:18 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, pukul 3pagi pun belum tidur. apa sai. reban hang digoyang taufan ke?
Nampaknya promoter kuat pmc sudah balik bagi nasihat. Apa yang dia cakap ada betul jugak jika u caya long term. tapi i rasa usah ulang ulang dan panjang panjangkan cerita. sekali dua cukup. kebanyakan semua sini short term player. Kalau banyak kali ulang, nampak macam nak jual cerita long term tapi nak orang support short term supaya harga tak jatuh. Long term punya investor tak takut walau sekalipun harga jatuh hingga 0.05 sesaham, betul? long term maa

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 09:23 | Report Abuse

Huangbk72,

Please go to NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES Website. NFI welcome all interested Dealers from the Whole World. For Foreign Sales The Person in Charge is Ms Lai Fah.

She is Bubbling With Excitement All The Time.

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-12-07 10:04 | Report Abuse

More stories to tell now no cash payout as the two swallow have migrated. Looks like ikan bilis got misled further. Anyway it's not surprising as the two swallow do not have board power to call for capital repayment anyway as reflected from the last month sell off of PM shares.

"I like the phrase, "one swallow does not make a summer". Actually for me it's "two swallows". Both Andrew Khoo & Mr. Ho Chun Fuat have resigned. I was deliberating with ex PM Corp Director Andrew about changing name of PMC to Tudor Gold. Andrew suggested Network Foods. Then he suddenly left us to join Star Buck Coffee in Singapore.

Now Dr Ngui Chon Hee & CFO Ho Chun Fuat who both brought up the subject of Capital Consolidation & Cash Pay Out have both resigned too. It came as an untimely surprise as the timing of Cash Pay Out Is This Year, according to Mr. Ho."

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-07 10:04 | Report Abuse

dalam 10 ikan bilis, dapat pancing 2 ekor pun kira ok jugak

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-07 10:07 | Report Abuse

I like pmcorp forum so much. many stock market experts are here. very informative punya forum. agaknya ayam tua baru tidur. he he.
mikekong happy holiday. will monitor inari nextweek. hopefully can pay my lunch for 3 months.

Bull13

1,077 posts

Posted by Bull13 > 2013-12-07 10:33 | Report Abuse

PMCorp. Habis cerita. Tayangan selanjut Nya...7 tahun lagi.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-07 10:49 | Report Abuse

huangbk72,inari is a fundamentally strong growth stock.believe insas founder Dato Thong Kok Khee will keep buying this stock until the 51% to make inari into one of the company subsidiary instead of associate company.presently insas holding 36%.likewise the good news is after the ex-dividend on 18/12/13 this inari will likely migrate to main board before the december month is out.from here this growth stock will be on local/foreign fund radar as there will start to buy in 'drove'.so buy before there do. inari-wa(exercise price for mother 0.38) is cheaper but no dividend given; buy mother payment of dividend on 16/1/14(just good for CNY).

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-07 10:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by Bull13 > Dec 7, 2013 10:33 AM | Report Abuse

PMCorp. Habis cerita. Tayangan selanjut Nya...7 tahun lagi.

Bull13, banyak banyak forum u only posted kat forum pmcorp aja for the past 1 week. are u interested to become one of the shareholders. be happy to guide u for short term and long term. he he

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-07 11:17 | Report Abuse

ifollow.

kesian kat bull13, nampaknya dia kena tengok ulang tayang cerita pmcorp yang episode sebelum ni. rasanya dia tak nak tengok cerita lain

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-12-07 11:23 | Report Abuse

belum habis wayang,kawan.RSI sudah naik sedikit dari 37 sampai 40.12 semalam.still got hope for relief rebound next week. just watch and see think there is volume coming for the rebound.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-07 11:45 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55, thanks. with your analysis. pmcorp will be rising star next week.

Harvard57

495 posts

Posted by Harvard57 > 2013-12-07 12:00 | Report Abuse

This shares is old man shares, those who below 35 won't be able to understand their background. Can say is a abandon kid in bursa bcos boss also not bother about it as he is living in London . It's a dead counter occasionally play by sharks for quick money then just forget it. This counter only can play when volume increase,must quick to jump out when volume shrinking !!!

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 12:26 | Report Abuse

CHRISTMAS IS HERE AGAIN,

The Book Says, "For God So Loved The World That He GAVE..."

Love Is Shown By Giving,

At Jurong Point Today I was Gladly Surprised That Tudor Gold Sold More Than Tango. So I Bought Some Tudor Gold For Loved Ones. Why?

1) TUDOR GOLD IS QUALITY. 29% Cocoa For Milk Chocolate & 55% Cocoa For Dark Chocolate
2) TUDOR GOLD IS VALUE FOR MONEY! Gram for Gram in Cocoa - Beats All Other Hands down
3) TUDOR GOLD IS HEALTHY - Strictly No Chocolate fillers like illipe fat - harmful to heart.

Get Some Tudor Gold As Gifts For Your Family & Friends Today.

For The Pleasure of Eating; For Good Health & Long Life.

A Gift of LOVE. A Gift of LIFE.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-07 12:44 | Report Abuse

Good morning Calvin and ALL PMC Investors(Short, Medium and Long Term included)

I have done the due diligence work prior to Investing in PMC and I am convinced that PMC business model will enable PMC to gain market share against established players in targeted countries as long as it continues to be professionally managed which is also in MUIIND long term business interest.

It is also in MUIIND interest to drive up performance in Top and Bottom line of PMC business of making and selling chocolates...Between TUDOR and TANGO, I prefer TUDOR mainly based on its taste..

I have been thinking on the tax implication of Capital pay-out pertaining to whether the capital pay-out is subjected to tax or otherwise. If the capital pay-out is subjected to tax then I am more in favour of a special dividend payment from PMC to all shareholders instead of Capital pay-out for the following reasons

-If PMC issues out Capital Payment to MUIIND and the minority shareholders,will this will be treated as INCOME and is subjected to Tax

-If PMC pays a special dividend then this is not taxable anymore as dividend is AFTER tax.. all shareholders do not have to pay tax on dividend payments if this is effected in 2014 or beginning 2015 right??

What was Mr Ho Chun Fatt advise on the tax implication on capital pay-out versus Special dividend payment??

I understand the rationale of capital reduction, capital pay-out, share consolidation resulting in higher EPS and higher share price but this is just merely an accounting treatment to reduce number of shares of PMC and create higher share price with reduced liquidity. What value does this brings to the real business of making and selling chocolates, investment in production capacity, investment in new products, growing market share, driving up top and bottom line. I do not see any material influence whatsoever of this capital reduction cum share consolidation exercise on growing the chocolate business.

Would appreciate your input on the above particularly on the Tax implications of Capital Pay-out versus Special Dividend Payment.

andyhard

147 posts

Posted by andyhard > 2013-12-07 13:16 | Report Abuse

Dr Ngee also resigned? Where is this news come from? BTW, what is Dr Ngee post?

Posted by Kelvin Tsai > 2013-12-07 13:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Dec 7, 2013 07:55 AM | Report Abuse

ayamtua/zu1967/hepitrade/kelvin tsai, DJI closed 198points up on friday. hope this rise can help uplift the sentiments of pmcorp. support still strong @23.5/0.24; sincerely wish this stock can make a strong move. good luck my friend's

Unquote

Mikekong55 ....TQ very much for your feed back on DJI up and probably this counter might get some tech rebound on Monday ! I more or less made up my mind and might dispose all or part of my holdings when the price is upstream ! Might keep some to try my luck on the announcement of cash payout before end of this year ! But personally, I think very slim chance ! I went in big ( might be others same like me ) cos of the attractive cash payout which is the stimulant to drive up this counter to 0.365 cts ! From what I can see via this thread all the info and those old uncles who ever held this group shares who were burned to charcoal years ago and the style of management and recent developments in the company plus betting on chocolate business only
,this company cant grow big at all, so do the share price ! I am not surprised, if the cash payment is not materialised, the share price will drift back to the original starting point ! Well...life is like that esp those involved in share trading must be able to take loss lightly ! I will be using ah Q mentality concept that whatever amount I lost on this counter is like I have spent a 10 days Europe tour for my whole family ! I sincerely wish you and your family have a blessed and enjoyable Europe tour and will bring back all the sweet memory of the trip after you come back to Msia ! May our almighty GOD bless you and your family always and forever ! Amen !

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-12-07 13:26 | Report Abuse

TA OUTLOOK FOR INARI:-
1. Both MACD Line and MACD Histograms show Bearish Divergence vis-a-vis Price. This is usually an early warning that price may reverse downwards. Be cautious.;
2. Price Rate Of Change (ROC) in Bearish Divergence with Price, although it is still indicating a Buy signal;
3. Accum/Distribn still indicates investors are still in net buying mood;
4. S1 @ 1.47, S2 @ 1.40;
5. 30mins Intra Day Chart shows it is going sideways within the range of 1.47 to 1.60 .
6. Stochastic (5,3,3) @ 61.5%, indicating not overbought yet.

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 13:51 | Report Abuse

Andyhard,

Dr. Ngui Chun Hee was one of The Directors of PM Corp. His official resignation was announced during June AGM in Port Dickson. He is 79 Year Old & Brother in law to Tan Sri Datuk Khoo. A retired Dental Surgeon from Segamat.

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 13:52 | Report Abuse

Sorry, Dr. Ngui Chon Hee is the correct spelling.

Bull13

1,077 posts

Posted by Bull13 > 2013-12-07 15:10 | Report Abuse

What is the reason for capital repayment? There has been NO DIVIDEND declared for years! There recent play I suspect is for insiders to get out their shares before their announced resignations.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-12-07 15:14 | Report Abuse

ask Calvin..... He knows PMcorp very well...

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-07 15:36 | Report Abuse

Calvin..seem u know pmcorp management well even the relationship...are u relation to kkp also or ex pmcorp exec?

Bull13

1,077 posts

Posted by Bull13 > 2013-12-07 15:38 | Report Abuse

Haha.. He will tell you stories about Mr. Goh, Mr. Ho, Ms Lai......

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-07 16:25 | Report Abuse

U lebih baik caya sama dia jika u mahu kaya. The promising star of the milky way.....

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 16:49 | Report Abuse

Bull 13, Capital Repayment was proposed by Directors like Mr. Ho & Dr. Ngui as a means of returning surplus cash to shareholders. This was requested repeatedly by shareholders.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-12-07 16:53 | Report Abuse

24days to go.......... Promising star....

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 17:01 | Report Abuse

Thor88, Since I always attend AGM, I tend to know more about Directors. And since I am interested in the Sale of NFI products I also got to know NFI Managers. I am not related to KKP or any of the directors.

If I may put it this way. I Am First And Foremost A Small Owner of An Exciting Potential World Champion Company Still In Progress.

Then secondly, I view myself as a small shareholder.

My Purpose of Coming Here Is To Promote PM Corp's Products : TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY CHOCOLATES.

Now I Hope You Know.

And if I Can Have My Way, I Will Buy Over NFI Food Business As A Going Concern. I think I will be more happy selling Chocolates than promoting shares.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-07 17:06 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD Dec 4, 2013 09:58 PM | Report Abuse the details not important la, dude. i said earlier, i told off the MD last time during agm years ago when they sold their crown jewel business for cash and hoard the cash and doing nothing. then money gone. a company that has history of siphoning money will carry the same gene wherever they go. this is a stupid company. No long term. play play maybe still ok la.

I repeat what i said earlier lest the innocent investors get con again.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-07 17:07 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
Please advise on the Tax implications of Capital Pay-out(cash pay-out) versus Special Dividend Payment. Please consult the Tax experts in MUI or PMC on this matter.

If there is tax on cash pay-out it is better to go for special dividend pay-out to reward shareholders. It does make sense for MUIIND and minority shareholders to get cash pay-out and be taxed on the cash pay-out.

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 17:21 | Report Abuse

What I am bias towards PM Corp?

OSK Iskandar Top Boss recommended QL. I told him that QL goes out to the sea to catch sea food. I cannot join them. So I cannot see the actual operation. I wont buy something that I cannot quantify and verify.

Years Back, Mr. Wong the Manager of Metroplex (now bankrupt) recommended Transmile at RM2.20.
For this same reason I cannot buy Transmile. They said Transmile has a Special Permit to Fly Goods To China & Robert Kuok is also a major shareholder.

Warren Buffet said, "Buy Something which you can understand." I didn't buy Transmile since I don't understand how it makes its money. Well they said I was wrong and I missed the Transmile boat, or rather, the plane. Transmile price kept going up and going up all the time.

Since price determines performance, Mr. Market thinks that Transmile MUST BE A VERY GOOD BUSINESS ENTERPRISE. So many were led astray - Especially Foreign Funds.

As We All Know Today That Transmile Was A Scam. Even Robert Kuok Fell Victim.

So I missed Transmile at RM2.20 - Price Shot Up To Over RM15.00. Then Price Crashed Back To Below RM2.20 And All The Way To Zero. A Long Term Share Holder In "Tin Kosong" Company Will End Up In "Kosong" Some Day.

Found A Gold Mine? Stick With It. Stay Safe.

Bull13

1,077 posts

Posted by Bull13 > 2013-12-07 17:24 | Report Abuse

If what Kukuman say is true, you can be sure history will repeat itself. Why should they be so kind to offer a special dividend or cash payout? And why did the 2 proposing directors resign?

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 17:28 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

Sorry, I have been out of share market for 3 years dealing with Iskandar properties. So I am no expert here. I think Cash Pay Out Is Not Taxable As It Is A Form of Returning Invested Capital. No profit so no tax.

Dividend is a profit so it is taxable. I am not sure about "Special dividend". May be no tax since I used to receive "tax free dividend" from Opcom 3 times a year. Maybe I am wrong.

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-12-07 17:35 | Report Abuse

dividend cant be paid till they wipe out accumulated losses from equity ? i think.

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-07 17:39 | Report Abuse

calvin, thanks for your clarify, at first i am wrong thought of you are one of sales manager of NFI.

Hope Pmcorp to be flying Phoenix in 2014..

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 17:39 | Report Abuse

Kukuman.

Japan invaded Malaysia before during 2nd world war. So Japan will invade us again? You are so paranoid. Kill every Jap then. Nazi Germany conquered Europe before so Germans will do it again?

Indonesia had confrontation with Malaysia before so we prepare for another confrontation. Mahathir sent Lim Kit Siang & Anwar to jail before. So will PM Najib do the same?

Come on now your fear is baseless and unfounded. Have you seen Mr. Ong Tech Peow in PM Corp AGM?. Guarding PM Corp Cash Hoard Year After Year. That's why 3 Directors & now One CFO have resigned. And one more Director died.

So don't live in the past and spew out nonsense!

mmaker

155 posts

Posted by mmaker > 2013-12-07 17:41 | Report Abuse

sometime i also can't understand this post is to promote pmcorp or NFI products !??
if is for pmcorp, then there are many more choice to consider not necessary pmc.
if is for NFI products....mmmmmh..to be honest their chocolate is more smooth than his peers and really got deep chocolate taste !!
BUT,,,...i doubt it can do well in Malaysia, so poor n weak marketing force,how to fight with competitor !!
their branding is so weak...not many ppl know...if let me handle it, may be 2 years time will overtake all peers !!! ha ha ha !!