PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

+0.005 (2.86%)

0.175 - 0.185

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 7 hours ago

Hafiz_444

301 posts

Posted by Hafiz_444 > 2013-12-08 17:48 | Report Abuse

Calvin, below is your assumption IF.. What IF NOT?

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 8, 2013 05:04 PM | Report Abuse

If Tan Sri Datuk Khoo & All Directors Agree To The Above I Think NETWORK FOODS INDUSTRIES Will No Longer Trade Below 50 Cents Anymore!

meena

1,072 posts

Posted by meena > 2013-12-08 18:04 | Report Abuse

Calvin you can convince board of directors, what you written here because you are one of the major share holder in PMCORP!.

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-08 18:05 | Report Abuse

Hafiz_444,

If not Market will still discover PM Corp's potential when the 4 Quarter Profits in year 2014 are revealed in stages.

These Salient Features An Solid As A Rock;

1) CASH of Over RM140 Millions (21 Cents Cash Per Share)
2) Cost of Operation Reduced by Spore Warehouse Sale
3) Ever Increasing Profit From Chocolates Sale
4) Maturing of Unlisted Investment like Laura Ashley Franchise
5) Debt Free Status
6) Impending Sale of Singapore Penthouse
7) Further Disclosure of PM Corp Hidden Value

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2013-12-08 18:05 | Report Abuse

calvin,

just read the news posted in i3, what is your opinion

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/42896.jsp

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-08 18:07 | Report Abuse

Sorry, should read as, "These Salient Features Are As Solid As A Rock".

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-08 18:08 | Report Abuse

Messi2u

I already posted 2 comments there

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-08 18:09 | Report Abuse

Meena,

This Is What I have been doing the last 4 AGMs

messi2u

284 posts

Posted by messi2u > 2013-12-08 18:14 | Report Abuse

calvin, thanks very much for your precious comment

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-08 18:17 | Report Abuse

Meena,

In fact during one past AGM I proposed that PM Corp dispose off Johan Shares because every time I visited Jurong Point I saw ZERO Customers in Nature Farm belonging to Johan. Why invest PM Corp precious money in lousy Johan?. Our Tango is Selling like hot cakes why Johan "tak wu ying" or beating flies (Meaning No Business At All!)

Yes! PM Corp disposed Johan Shares already.

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-08 18:41 | Report Abuse

Suppose Next Year US Goes Into An Implosion & The World Markets Collapsed. What Would Be The Safest Shares To Take Shelter In?

Some Over Exposed & Overleveraged Companies Might Go Bankrupt. In View of This Potential Danger I think these stocks will survive:

1) Toll Roads Like Litrak, MDT Infrar (Gombak to Kuantan Toll Taken Private) PLUS (Also taken private.) A Toll Road Has A Moat and a strong barrier to entry.

2) Water Utilities Like KPS & PUNCAK & PBA. Will Survive but performance hampered by Opposition Wrangling.

3) Basic Foods Like Milio, Maggie, Hup Seng Biscuits & Apollo Low Cost Wafers & Affordable Tango Chocolates. So In The Worse of Times People still SURVIVE ON BASIC FOODS.
Expensive Imported Chocolates like Ferraro Roche will be hit during very bad recession.

Affordable Quality Chocolates like TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY WILL THRIVE. In Japan Many People Hit Hard By Hard Times Thronged 100 yen Shops.

So PM Corp Is HIGHLY DEFENSIVE?

Why Not TNB. With The Total Collapse of Exports like 1930s many factories will Close Shop. Less factories equal less electricity usage. Unlike water which is a NECESSITY TNB Is NOT. In 1998 TNB Crashed to RM2.80.

I Can't Think of any other HIGHLY DEFENSIVE RECESSION PROOF SHARES If The World Should Collapse in 2014.

Mitras

Posted by Mitras > 2013-12-08 18:57 | Report Abuse

hahahaha huhuhuhu

What If These Things Should Happen?

eh..eh..apa ini...apa erti nya "WHAT IF"
Ini serupa "LOADED QUESTION"
Tajuk Wayang Baru atau Wayang Kulit saja?
Jikalau Wayang Baru Episod Pembaharuan PMC dan Pembaharuan Tan Sri KKP Bagus lah
Semua pemegang saham harus makan TUDOR and TANGO
boleh tidur dengan tenang, tenteram dan sajahtera
Jikalau ini Wayang Kulit saja
baik Cari tandas dengan serta merta
Buang ayer besar dengan secepat mungkin

Kukuman Kukuman oh oh Kukuman
Boleh ke u percaya sama Tan Sri KKP?
Boleh ke "WHAT IF" situasi ini Jadi "REALITI BARU"?

Hahahaha huhuhuhu hahahaha huhuhuhu

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2013-12-08 19:13 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD Dec 5, 2013 10:41 AM | Report Abuse 
Business model, mission statement are all in their annual report, dude. Wonderfully spelt out. For contra player, no need to care so much on this. Have fun and play along. For long term investor, you should ask this questions:- 

1) Why the owner of the company don't care much of their share price which has been depressed for so long? Go ask IOI Lee. Lee will be mad hopping even if his IOI Corp's price drop 50cents. He take pride and ego for his company share price. 

2) If Uncle Khoo really holding 80% of company share, don't he wantvthe price to be higher like 2.40 instead of miserable 0.24? No need go far. If you are the owner of the company, and u have chain of hotels and assets, u certain want to use to the max advantage to help the share price. 

3) Why penchant for cash payout when can use it to make the balance sheet better and thus support the share price higher?

I re-post my comment made earlier. For those who wish to invest long term in the company, take note and make your own judgement.

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-08 19:53 | Report Abuse

Kukuman

I want to give a simple answer to all 3 questions

1) IOI Is Over RM5.00 & PM Corp Is 24 Cents. You can choose to buy IOI at over RM5.00 or PM Corp at 24 Cents. Up To you where you want to park your money.

2) If KKP does not care for PM Corp why he bought over 4% PM Corp Shares from PNB? Precisely he wanted PM Corp Shares To Perform.

3)How many will agree with you? Many do ask for Cash Pay out. Of course Some Companies do not give Cash Pay Out or Dividend Like Berkshire Hathaway or I Cap Bitz. Every Investor is entitled to his own opinion.

joelai38

162 posts

Posted by joelai38 > 2013-12-08 20:57 | Report Abuse

Basically i did some research on PMcorp and i do understand abit about PMcorp. I already park 70% cash margin on this counter and plan for long or mid term.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-08 21:26 | Report Abuse

Mitras. U are still here. Bila nak pergi hospital ni. U beli dscol harga 25 sen ke. Really pity u. Mcm ni take my advice. Besok beli pmcorp harga 23.5 sen kalau dapat la. Petang u jual la. Agaknya boleh lah untung 2 atau 3 sen per unit. Al least boleh cover u punya loss

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-09 00:32 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
I have look into your questions and my response is as follows:

1) Why the owner of the company don't care much of their share price which has been depressed for so long? Go ask IOI Lee. Lee will be mad hopping even if his IOI Corp's price drop 50cents. He take pride and ego for his company share price.

Answer: Lee is owner operator, a driven man, a hands on business builder. Lee started small, took over business, drives UP top and bottom line performance over the years and company grew BIG.IOI price now is RM 5.80.

PMC price now is 24 cents. Your Uncle Khoo was former banker ..USE BIG DEBTS to buy over companies to build BIGGEST company in KLSE but empire crumbled over the past 30 years as the HUGE DEBT was the MILLSTONE AROUND Uncle khoo or MUI NECK. His empire crumbled as he sold off companies to pare down debts. He is still paring down debts. You got to ask yourself this question. Did Uncle Khoo tried his very best or he did not try? Frankly you cant do much if you are still paring down debts. He did try his very best as much as he could to arrest the crumbling empire as the debt was huge and he needs time as his major investments were in properties and properties take time to appreciate in value. Now he can sell off properties to retire debts and REALIZE GREATER VALUES for the respective companies. 2014 is a good time to do something major to restore his crumbled empire into sound financial status and drive UP VALUE.

Which is a better buy now? IOI at RM 5.80 or PMC at 24 cents?

2) If Uncle Khoo really holding 80% of company share, don't he wantvthe price to be higher like 2.40 instead of miserable 0.24? No need go far. If you are the owner of the company, and u have chain of hotels and assets, u certain want to use to the max advantage to help the share price.

Answer: You have a good point here. If I am owner I will want PMC share price to be envy of ALL. Uncle Khoo had been paring down debts and it takes time to dress up companies before selling it. Perhaps TIMING TO DO SOMETHING FOR PMC WAS NOT GOOD IN THE PAST YEARS and maybe Uncle Khoo will do something for PMC STARTING 2014 to help share price in 2014 and beyond

3) Why penchant for cash payout when can use it to make the balance sheet better and thus support the share price higher

Answer: CASH PAYOUT is TWO PRONGED.
No 1: HELP MUIIND as MUIIND NEED HELP FROM PMC
No 2: RESTORE PMC Balance Sheet to empower PMC to Pay dividends in 2014 or 2015 and beyond.

Balance sheet for PMC not good now to pay FUTURE DIVIDENDS. PMC has accumulated losses of almost RM 41 million so cannot pay dividends. PMC has to wipe out accumulated losses by reducing par value by at least 5.78 cents but PMC can fund reduction of par value by 10 cents from CASH at Bank. PMC share par value be reduced to 40 cents share and PMC can consolidate share 2.5 existing share@40 cents par value into 1 share @ RM 1.00 par value. PMC does not require so much cash for working capital plus new capacity/product investment in 2014. Purpose of capital reduction is to wipe out accumulated losses of about 41 million so that PMC can pay FUTURE dividends in 2014 and beyond besides helping MUIIND.

The best time to IMPLEMENT Cash Pay out and Capital Reduction is after the Q4 2013 and Annual Report 2013 is released in Feb/March 2014 as by then PMC should be able to give confidence to all shareholders that it can generate OPERATIONAL PROFITS for 2013 and beyond.

Please advise what is your thoughts pertaining to my responses above as I see this as a good platform for a healthy, frank and fruitful discussion.

Good Night

Posted by anbz > 2013-12-09 02:34 | Report Abuse

all are just raw speculations...bearish macd ...is going lower and lower...and diverging from

ema(9)...i'm guessing 14 cents...not 17 cents like mikekong........yes 14 cents is coming..a very

steep and long graph going downward detected!!!

EQplusIQ

Posted by EQplusIQ > 2013-12-09 02:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin , i admire your persistency in promoting PMC . I disagree with Tudor gold and Tango as famous as Milo and Maggie mee . Milo in malaysia is at least 1 billion in sales and maggi mee at keast 300 mio .
Tango and Tudor is a small brand of chocolate cant even compete with Cadbury . Visitng stores in Singapore and seeing them out of stocks is not the right way to track sales .consumer companies rely on store scan sales datas or home panel to read market shares .i doubt tudor or tango is any near the imported brands for which singaporeans can well afford with their strong Sing dollar
PMC's manufacturing business with sales ( estimate less than 100 mio rgt ) is not showing consistent profit and last qtr spike is due to salesvof assets .those investing in PMC can only hope for capital repayment , which is a passive investment as opposed to investing in companies with good growth and dividend payout .
Waiting for revaluation of assets and capital repayment may not materialise .there are so many companies as examples .

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-12-09 03:01 | Report Abuse

Just dropped in
Simple questions on the bragging strategy of getting volume by selling chocolate cheap in Singapore and working overtime. Is this sustainable and positive for the balance sheets? Putting it another way. After the LELONG SALES PROMOTION will Singaporeans comeback for more. Time will tell and as a Singaporean I have my doubts. I have tried tasting and sorry to say, it is not up to my standard.
What about the margin? Better ask them whether it is positive and if so how much? If otherwise, can you expected dividend to come.

Realistically, investor buy this stock NOT because of the dream created on the future prospect of the chocolate business. DO YOU REALLY SPEND YOUR LAST M$ ON CHOCOLATES TO SATISFY YOUR HUNGER? DON'T YOU FEEL INSULTED TO BE THOUGHT TO THOUGHT LOWLY OF WITH SUCH LOW IQ?

We invest in this stock because we are made aware of its undervalued IV and constantly reminded of: 7) Further Disclosure of PM Corp Hidden Value.

Some think that it qualifies as a Graham N-N stock based on asset value yes but it FAILED TO IN ANOTHER IMPORTANT ASPECT it do not have a good operational/sustainable cash generating business/revenue. Please go to OTB write-up on this GNN if need to.

The only reason I see for the non-gullible investors buying in is the potential of realizing the asset value. All the talk about the other business is non-realistic and only to give/keep the gullible on with a dream/hope and that is why so much low and sometime non-sensible debates here.

Sorry to cast some doubts on this stock but just can't help it even though I am holding 50k in each of them. A Chinese must maintain his integrity, whatever the situation.

Don't let others lead you on the nose of high expectations.

Be realistic KPP do not have the same vigor/drive that he had in the 70's if I remember correctly the period. It is not the debts. If he is the same man what is debts to him when he built up MUI over-night from next to nothing and when the banking system was so inefficient at that time compared to today. With the current perceived undervalued assets he would do real wonders but for that to happen you have to find another 1970's KPP. This is not to belittle Mr KPP for if I read correctly earlier in this forum, his hope lies elsewhere.

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-09 05:38 | Report Abuse

EQplusIQ,

Of course Tango and Tudor Gold arre no match comparing with Milo and Maggee Mee at the current moment. Think of Young Toyota in the early thirties when he visited Henry Ford's Automobile Factory in the US.

Never in their wildest imagination TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION Will Become The Largest Company in Japan one day. And More Than That Toyota overtook not only FORD Motors But Went On To Overtake The Entire World as The Undisputed Champion.

I have owned UMW shares - almost a decade by next year in 2014. After almost 10 years UMW is now a Blue Chip. Tudor Gold & Tango are only 4 Years Old - in comparison to a hundred over year old Nestle. So don't look down its potential for vast immense possibilities!

So many have looked down on UMW 9 years ago because Malaysia is bias towards Proton Cars. The powers that ruled did not favour Toyota - so Toyota is finished? In spite of naysayers I made a compounded yearly profit of 45% yearly for 9 long fruitful years with UMW.

As for Nestle, it has the constrain of LIMITATION To South-East Asian Market ONLY. While NFI Is Currently in 30 Over Countries - The Entire World As Its Market - 7 Billion People!

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-09 05:58 | Report Abuse

Anbz,

Mikekong has done a great job in telling off every one to buy "others" shares except PM Corp. So you are here to talk it down to even lower at 14 cents from Mike's 17 cents.

I am thinking back 9 years ago when I bought UMW at RM2.40. Now if some one would have talked down UMW from RM2.40 to RM1.70 or RM1.40. Wouldn't It Be A Fantastic Buy For Me Who Believe? So You Think Calvin Is Scared? All The More I Will Feel Happier To Take Up Mike's Challenge. Sell house to buy more as the price goes lower.

I have been taught, "To Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful..."

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-09 06:36 |

minshome

240 posts

Posted by minshome > 2013-12-09 06:51 | Report Abuse

Hi calvintaneng , can you comment this article published in i3?

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/42896.jsp

EQplusIQ

Posted by EQplusIQ > 2013-12-09 09:09 | Report Abuse

Calvin , you can be a great history teacher with all the facts you mentioned in a blink .
The reality is those are great companies with great personalities and to equate them with PMC is far fetch .
Don't promise people the moon when the earth you are standing on has poor foundation .
You should also give the 99% of the failed turnaround examples . The world now is different .billionaires are younger some at 30s .
PMC , MUI , ming court ,( corus hotel now )!laura ashley etc they share the same image as the founder . Any children or successors ?
Berjaya , Kuok Brothers , IOI , YTL all have own children to charge the engine .
KKP we read in the papers about his expensive divorce .does he have the energy anymore .if i am him , sell lah and wait to enjoy the remaining years .
So please dont talk about NFI tackling the world market .
Its purely a cash out story and you guys can wait passively not hurriedly as it might not come at all .
You like to quote Warren Buffet .what is his most important investment principle ?
Make sure the people managing the company has talent .
Did you check ?
CFO resign , why ?

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-12-09 09:21 | Report Abuse

calvin condemn the CHAMPION FROM INVESTLAH because the CHAMPION talked about his past achievement with DUTCHLADY. calvin did the SAME thing, talk about PAST. funny right. no more history, the more u talk, the more hypocrite u r. calvin current sperformance is ZERO success.

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2013-12-09 09:30 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvin, if you using your comparison method of PMcorp, i think Xinquan drawn a better picture. Great EPS, extreme low PE of 2.2, 0 debt with great surplus of excess cash(500M),good business as the whole china population and the world on it and we have well know Malaysia investor investing in it. The only set back of this stock is it is a China company, very stingy on dividend and very illiquid. If they follow PMcorp capital repayment, then it will sure increase. Please don't get me wrong of promoting this stock but I'm just drawing a parallel comparison.

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-09 09:32 | Report Abuse

DLuckyGuy,

You Got Me Wrong,
I Did Not Condemn Iiinvestsmart. In Fact I Praised His Past Performance. We Give Credit Where Credit Is Due. What I Wanted Was For Him To Bring Out One Counter He Thinks Will Perform Better Than PM Corp Or MUI Berhad In A Friendly Contest.

I Might Have Been Emotional With My Words. But Never Once I Acted Beyond Reason. So Please Check Out The Facts Carefully.

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-09 09:37 | Report Abuse

Titus,
Sorry, I don't know about China shares. So I cannot comment. Do your own due diligence. Take care.

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-12-09 09:42 | Report Abuse

hehehe, calvin u r true UMNO man. thought we r idiot n can be fooled easily.

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-09 09:46 | Report Abuse

DLuckyGuy,

You Are Wrong Again,

I Always Voted For DAP All My Life So Far. Although for Iskandar Region I feel that UMNO can do a better job than DAP. So be reasonable.

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-12-09 09:52 | Report Abuse

i dont mind to be idiot as long as i make money. yeah yeah calvin, i "trust" u. hehehe, cash payout?? no more time. getting very slow this stock. mikekong could be right, it will go dormant again. hehehe

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-09 10:06 | Report Abuse

Nobody wanna deal ..volume too low

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-09 10:09 | Report Abuse

thor88, u sudah sangkut ke? long term lo.

thor88

392 posts

Posted by thor88 > 2013-12-09 10:13 | Report Abuse

Sudah sangkut lama

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-09 10:14 | Report Abuse

apa u harap masa itu u beli?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-09 10:14 | Report Abuse

I agree with Huangbk72 as base on historical evidence, most family companies do not last more than 3 generations. It is impossible for FAMILY to supply the Business Talents FOREVER. In fact majority of Family owned and family operated companies do DIE or fare miserably after 3 generations as the succeeding family talents are at sub par compared to better talents elsewhere.

THE BIG POSITIVE FACTOR for PMC is it is now professionally managed and current management of PMC is held in good regards by the people in the FOOD Industry.The professional managers in PMC are on the right track. They sold off a property in Singapore to REDUCE OVERHEADS and increase CASH AT BANK. The management will be focussing on promoting and selling OWN BRANDS such as TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY. This is the right step forward as this accords higher gross margin contribution and away from reliance on contracting jobs with very low margins.

Look at the BIG PICTURE . PMC sells to the WORLD. World GDP per capita will keep on increasing in the future. As disposable incomes goes up consumption of Food Items will go up including PMC chocolates such as TUDOR GOLD and TANGO.

I think it is PREMATURE to jump into any conclusion on PMC now. The management is doing the right things to date and let us be a bit patient to see what the Q4 2013 results will reveal due to be released in Feb/March 2014.

Things are stirring in PMC but at this moment many people do not notice it or are distrustful and ambivalent towards it. In this kind of scenario, Is PMC overpriced or under-priced...Is PMC a buying opportunity or otherwise. I leave this to all of you to decide .....

messi

1,915 posts

Posted by messi > 2013-12-09 10:14 | Report Abuse

calvin cakap TP RM1.50...long term RM10.00

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2013-12-09 10:18 | Report Abuse

CALVIN TP 1.50 . My near term TP is 18 sen.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-09 10:18 | Report Abuse

messi, Nothing is impossible to the focussed human minds when it gets going in this world...

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-12-09 10:18 | Report Abuse

got some action but down. hehehe, will it break 4 week low?

EQplusIQ

Posted by EQplusIQ > 2013-12-09 10:18 | Report Abuse

selling to the world .What makes PMC so special that if they can't make it enough here can they sell their brand to the world .
The world market has own brands in individual countries , local preferences , heritage , cost of promotion . Unless you are in fmcg business , not as easy as saying the world is your market . What is PMC " world " , jaguh kampung ?

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-09 10:22 | Report Abuse

ifollow wait til ayam tua appears.gonna b havoc
08/12/2013 13:03

-- KOKKOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2013-12-09 10:23 | Report Abuse

Look at food division turnover in PMC all these years. It is far worst than Khee San the biscuit maker which have only 60 milllion paid up Capital. Your decision in PMC

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-12-09 10:23 | Report Abuse

i want 2 eat rice, grain, meat, veggies, fish. these r staple food. ehhh, chocolate??? hehehe

DLuckyGuy

118 posts

Posted by DLuckyGuy > 2013-12-09 10:26 | Report Abuse

and eat chicken too. but chocolate???hehehe

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-09 10:29 | Report Abuse

everytime AyamTua coming back from the toilet - a fight is ensured here. why can we all be just like any other forums .. take example Sumatec and Instacom forum (famous with disposal, disposal, disposal news) - see their forummer despite all odds - most forummers (i believe investors, traders and punters) all very civilized .. what's wrong with PMCORP?

---------------------------
Huangbk72 Hi DLuckyGuy

Good morning to you.

If you wish to use the word "idiot", please associate the word with yourself only. Use "I" instead of "we". I didn't appoint you to speak on my behalf.

Thanks and Cheers.
09/12/2013 09:46

-----------

I agree with Huangbk72 - why can we be just like anyother people - be kind, and be forgiving? If stock not up.. by all means, go out jogging, make love or something .. cheers!

orang tua gaduh tidak cara kasar, tapi cara halus ... gentlemen disastifaction lah not shouting, swearing, screaming etc etc ...

Apa salah bangun pagi - say " Hello How Are You" .... greet "Good Morning!" ... etc etc?

What's wrong being Kind and Nice?

biar saham rugi, jangan rugi moral
let the price rot (temporary setback), but not the moral ....

YES.... think positive, and positive shall comes to you ........

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-09 10:30 | Report Abuse

EQplusIQ, If you tell yourself "I CANNOT" then Nothing will happen and forever you are "I CANNOT". However if you tell yourself "YES I CAN, THE WORLD IS MY MARKET" then something positive will happen. You will organize your resources to achieve your target unless you are "TIDAK APA ATTITUDE". I don't think PMC professional managers has "Tidak Apa Attitude"

The First Step is to REDUCE OVERHEADS and this had been done. The second step is to INCREASE Top & Bottom Line and this will revealed by the upcoming Q4 2013 results and the future results.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-09 10:31 | Report Abuse

DLuckyGuy and eat chicken too. but chocolate???hehehe
09/12/2013 10:26

- dont eat me.. i am not to be eaten.. wahahahhahahahahah !

Good morning all.. I wish you all good luck , good health, good blessing and good wealthy prospect!

Hexza, Homeriz, PMCorp, GranFlo <------ good fundamental just need some faith lah ....

wahahaha!

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-09 10:31 | Report Abuse

Cutie,

I like Khee San for Its Fruit Plus & Mint Plus Sweets. Also wafers priced cheaply. Khee San is a good company by itself. EXCEPT London Biscuits Is In Trouble Because of Over Expansion With Huge Borrowings not backed by assets. London Choco Roll & Soft layer cakes cannot compete against Apollo Foods everywhere.

As such Khee San has a shaky foundation in London Biscuit. London Biscuit price can collapse any time like Silver bird. So stay clear of Khee San till London Biscuit has sort out the problem first.

If you didn't buy PM Corp, at least keep them safe in your Opcom.

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-09 10:33 | Report Abuse

no hard feelings, we all human, we make mistake .. let's be kind and forgiving .. life is temporary on earth (and in chicken pen as well) .. make love, not enemies ..

:-)))