PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.86%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.185

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 7 hours ago

calvintaneng

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 17:49 | Report Abuse

Mmaker,

That's a nice name for once. (Enough of Kukuman's logic. For goodness sake your idea didn't come from your brain; from another part of the anatomy of your body we can't mention here)

Please Do. Matchmake Tudor Gold & Tango With All Malaysians. A Big Thank You.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-12-07 18:00 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 18:07 | Report Abuse

What Conman? I Am Fully 100% Committed. I am even selling one house to buy more PM Corp & MUI Berhad Shares.

Hafiz_444

301 posts

Posted by Hafiz_444 > 2013-12-07 18:09 | Report Abuse

calvin, why you do not put in bank for interest and keep buying pmcoorp? as record, pmcorp have no dividen although cash-pay-out is still unknown.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-12-07 18:15 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 18:17 | Report Abuse

Hafiz_444

Bank Interest is only 3%. With Petrol price rise. GST, TNB Tarif & no more cheap Indon & Vietnam labour I think our inflation rate is at least 6% to 9%. 2 or 3 times more than bank interest.

In this scenario, keeping money in the bank is also not safe. Inflation will destroy purchasing power.

If not PM Corp, what other better shares can you tell me? Cash Is Still There. Pay Out Is Only A Matter of Time.

vinvin

4,478 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-12-07 18:22 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark, why u hate calvin so much? Has he cheated u so much so that his name has been black listed by u all the while. Ur name sounded very fierce on land as well as in the sea...........sorry for this joke!

Bull13

1,064 posts

Posted by Bull13 > 2013-12-07 18:22 | Report Abuse

Cash payout or special dividend or whatever u call it, is the decision and responsibility of the Board of Directors (BOD). No way Calvin would have known this in advance months before. Nothing was announce to Bursa on this. So it was just a wishful hope and along the way trapped all the Ikan bilis and they have all lost heavily or holding till 2020.

calvintaneng

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 18:29 | Report Abuse

Vinvin,

TigerShark had been swimming Too near to Fukushima Nuclear Reactor. His brain is damaged. I have a solution for you TigerShark. Go Into Any Giant and Get Some TUDOR GOLD DARK Chocolate with 55% Cocoa Content.

During the Chernobyl Nuclear Fall Out Russian Scientist recommended Green tea, Dark Grape & Dark Chocolate as protection. So get some Dark Chocolates today.

Also Good For All.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-12-07 18:33 |

Post removed.Why?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-12-07 18:34 | Report Abuse

posted by calvin:
During the Chernobyl Nuclear Fall Out Russian Scientist recommended Green tea, Dark Grape & Dark Chocolate as protection. So get some Dark Chocolates today.

----
are all these real? or just a joke?

sometimes i just cannot distinguish which u said calvin is right and wrong...or just rubbish?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-07 18:34 | Report Abuse

to be honest their chocolate is more smooth than his peers and really got deep chocolate taste !!
BUT,,,...i doubt it can do well in Malaysia, so poor n weak marketing force,how to fight with competitor !!
their branding is so weak...not many ppl know...

mmaker,
This is also my observation...PMC has to manage its Marketing Mix more effectively to significantly INCREASE its top and bottom line growth and this is already in the share price.. right? If PMC management can indeed manage its marketing mix more effectively to create better brand awareness and imagery plus induce consumer trials/consumer promos the UPSIDE will be quite significant. PMC has winning products in TUDOR, TANGO in the respective product category it competes in...TUDOR and TANGO can induce REPEAT PURCHASE without any problem... These are potential CHAMPIONS in the making...just need to manage its marketing mix more effectively.

That is why I had invested in PMC as my take is the UPSIDE is significantly far more than Downside as it cannot get any worse than what it is now ...Other participants do not see much future for PMC products but I can see unlimited opportunities for PMC products if the Marketing Mix is managed more effectively ..the UPSIDE can be quite tremendous and surprise many naysayers...

calvintaneng

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 18:36 | Report Abuse

TigerShark,

This Is The Truth. CALVIN TAN Never Run Away. INVESTLAH Has Banned Me From Posting.

calvintaneng

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 18:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-12-07 18:39 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,201 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-12-07 19:23 |

Post removed.Why?

AndyKah

24 posts

Posted by AndyKah > 2013-12-07 20:06 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, don't be too emotional with PMCORP. If you bought PMCORP at high price, just cut loss now, that will stop you from promoting PMCORP here.

AndyKah

24 posts

Posted by AndyKah > 2013-12-07 20:06 | Report Abuse

You will realize your efforts in promoting PMCORP is useless and will only make others uneasy

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-07 20:18 | Report Abuse

Andykah. I think u are wrong. We feel very easy with calvin's posting. Can get a lot of information and knowledge. Can make money somemore. Calvin not need to layan lah all these people. Keep posting.

AndyKah

24 posts

Posted by AndyKah > 2013-12-07 20:22 | Report Abuse

Yes zu, hope you will make PMCORP the highest in your portfolio and thank calvintaneng in 1 years time for making you bankcrupt. TQVM

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2013-12-07 20:25 | Report Abuse

Andykah. I am professional - oversea graduated. I am not following in blindly.

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-12-07 20:42 | Report Abuse

The purpose of this forum is to share information and news about shares,whether Calvin is correct,time will tell.If sharing what we knows is so wrong then what can we talk? Sex,politics?The main thing is, Calvin
never ask us to play contra,he only ask us to invest.Do you understand what is the meaning of invest???

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-07 20:45 | Report Abuse

Come on i3 investors,
Lets us look at the BIG picture...this forum is the best avenue for a healthy but critical exchange of opinions/news/critique on latest development/discussion/TA + FA /hilarious exchanges/serious Concerns/lively but intense rebuttals on any particular stocks.

Every i3 participants here are free to interpret and decide on every comments in this thread. Whether they agree/don't agree/ambivalent/not sure or not interested does add spice into this forum..

Let us continue in this healthy exchanges as this is a valuable learning process for most people...some may express views very strongly and others just mock the views expressed..it is very OK to have these healthy exchanges..

LET THE SHOW CONTINUE ...

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 20:51 | Report Abuse

I wonder why the man who was have brain to think, always looked with suspicion and doubts about calvin?. but think in a mature and rational. If you do not agree with calvin,you have right to deny him. but do not let go of anger without thinking about other people's feelings. everybody has a goal of making a profit in the stock market. use common sense and self-assessment every view and comment.you can see, zu comment, AyamTua,bull13,ifollow or anyone who recognized sifu here, not all predictions,analisis or study of them all correct. one thing that we must remember and keep in mind the respective thoughts, share knowledge and experience is a way to move forward....so be humble and do not always be rude and disrespectful...

Posted by moneyking96 > 2013-12-07 20:53 | Report Abuse

Calvin, you saying inflation in msia killing purchade power..so the sales of msia in 2014 will be not good?then will affect revenue

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-12-07 21:00 | Report Abuse

Well said gilberthing.All are here please be proffesional

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-12-07 21:01 | Report Abuse

abdulhalim,that's why I said,if cannot promote stock, give view,then i3 will one day lose out the commenter,just like the other chat box
'bursa ....'everyday only 3 to 4 chatters,and talking nonsense only.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 21:05 | Report Abuse

depa yang marah tu sbb dh miss boat awal2 ifollow,kalau depa masuk awai x de lah jd mcm tu,,sendiri mau ingat lah,trade ikut cita rasa sendiri.untung sendiri punya.bukannya kongsi dengan orang lain...nasib baik syeikh masuk awai,,hehe,,lepas tu terjun ikut tingkap,,,hahah,,sendiri mau ingat bro,,,,,,

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 21:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by gilberthong > Dec 7, 2013 09:01 PM | Report Abuse

abdulhalim,that's why I said,if cannot promote stock, give view,then i3 will one day lose out the commenter,just like the other chat box
'bursa ....'everyday only 3 to 4 chatters,and talking nonsense only.
>>>> you right gilbert,,,as u said calvin just told us to invest,,,sendiri mau ingat lah mcmana...hihih,,meaning of invest tu apa,,,,

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-12-07 21:10 | Report Abuse

PMCORP - Tax Implications of Cash Payment to Shareholders as a result of a Cap Reduction Exercise, and a special dividend payment:-
1. A special dividend payment has to be ruled out because it can only be paid out of Retained Earnings. PMC's total Reserves (including Retained Earnings) is negative to the tune of about RM 40M.
2. Cash payment after a Cap Reduction does not attract tax in Malaysia. In some countries it may attract Capital Gains tax because it can be argued that a cash distribution as a result of a Cap Reduction exercise reduces the initial cost of investing in the particular shares of the company. So, the reduction in the per share cost can, in a sense, be viewed as a "gain". But Malaysia does not have capital gains tax on share transactions.
3. As a recent example, Adventa paid a special dividend of RM1.30/share, and RM0.40/share (after a Cap Reduction Exercise) to its shareholders after disposing off its surgical glove manufacturing arm. I am an investor of Adventa shares and I received the total payment of RM1.70/share without having any tax deducted/with-held.

Huangbk72

4,866 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2013-12-07 21:16 | Report Abuse

Hi Mike

Thanks to you for taking time to show Inari.

Appreciate this so much as I know you must be a busy man.

I am in on Monday.

Cheers

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 21:18 | Report Abuse

AyamTua mana? x berkokok pun mlm nie,,,hihi,,letih kot!

mktwatch

163 posts

Posted by mktwatch > 2013-12-07 21:19 | Report Abuse

abdulhalim said, ".so be humble and do not always be rude and disrespectful..." I sokong that!
We, here, are prepared for views from all spectrum of opinion, A to Z.
But please do it without being abusive, resorting to name-calling, and most of all, being DISRESPECTFUL!

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-12-07 21:29 | Report Abuse

Sharing is good,but prevent others from sharing,that is not nice.For example,if we come across a promoter in a supermarket promoting her chocolate and don't like the brand,just politely walk away,you don't have to shout out loud 'Hey everybody,this lady is promoting that chocolate that I don't like,don't buy from her".

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 21:32 | Report Abuse

hihihi,,giberthong u buat lawak lak malam2 nie,,sindiran penuh makna tu...

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 21:34 | Report Abuse

ifollow,,isnin intai2 lah Inari ye,,,,

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-12-07 21:37 | Report Abuse

Yalah,abdulhalim,i nak dapat sikit information about pmcorp pun ada org sekat.

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-12-07 21:37 | Report Abuse

Wow, saw tigershark comment has been deleted. Good job from admin

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-12-07 21:42 | Report Abuse

Yalah,1superman,he always call others conman without giving any fact and evident,that was so wrong.

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 21:45 | Report Abuse

gilbethong,,,kalau u isi guli penuh dalam tong bila u goncang x de bunyinya,,tapi kalau itu guli u isi sikit dia punya bunyi manyak kuat,,,mcm tu jugalah dgn sesetengah olang kat cini,,,hihihi,,fikir2kan lah..orang tua malas nak gaduh2,gaduh kuat sangat nanti ilang bulu buat apa,,,lu tgk kita punya kawan lah sudah x lak bulu,,,cian aku kat dia,,,hihihi,,,jgn marah ye,,,,,gurau malam2 nie,,syg ayamtua! hih

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-12-07 21:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by ifollow > Dec 7, 2013 09:48 PM | Report Abuse

syeikh kita jerla comment mlm nie.
>>>> ok bro aku balik dulu dah dkt kul 5 nie,,,hih..risau jgk berita pahang banjir skrg nie.jgn melarat ke utara dah la,,,

Posted by gilberthong > 2013-12-07 21:51 | Report Abuse

Ya,ifollow,if this world all the rich can share share their money that will be nice,hahaha.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-12-07 21:58 | Report Abuse

Calvin/mktwatch,
Please advise on your input on the calculations below;
Issue share capital of PMC= 773,357,000 shares
PMC total reserves(loss)= -40 million
Therefore capital loss per share= 5.17 cents per share
Par value per PMC share= 50 cents

To wipe out the capital losses, PMC will need to reduce capital by MINIMUM 5.17226 cents per share or say 5.2 cents per share.

So the new par value of PMC share will be = 50 -5.2= 44.8 cents...Is that correct

PMC has cash at bank= 100 million
PMC turnover assuming + 30% growth in 2014= 18 million/qtr X 4 qtrs X 1.3=RM 93.6 million for 2014

Working Capital required = 23.4 million

Potential cash payback= 100 million-23.4 million= 76.6 million=9.9 cents/share = say 10 cents/share

I have assumed that the proceeds from sale of building in Singapore is more than enough fund the investment in new production capacities in Shah Alam.

So in essence the par value of 50 cents can be reduced to 40 cents ( 50 cents-10 cents).

To consolidate into RM 1 par value, 2.5 shares will be consolidated into 1 share.. .

I have not factored in quoted and unquoted investments as these need more time to materialize in CASH.

Is that correct?

Calvin,
Based on your knowledge what was the original plan on capital payment back to shareholders? What was the planned investment for capacity expansion in Shah Alam?

ayeefk

574 posts

Posted by ayeefk > 2013-12-07 22:07 | Report Abuse

Sharing of info is good, but it should be substantiated with facts, not just wishful thinking.

We need constructive inputs to make this forum lively and fulfilling.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-12-07 22:10 | Report Abuse

i am of opine that t there will not be any CASH PAY BACK in month of December......
reason? CFO resigned.

PMCorp investor, i think it's ok.

Tsurukame has given so many views, i am looking forward the bright future of PMCORP

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-12-07 22:12 | Report Abuse

Jikalau ada CASH PAY BACK, bonuslah, inikalilah!!

Harvard57

495 posts

Posted by Harvard57 > 2013-12-07 22:47 | Report Abuse

mr calvin, i am not surprised you got banned in invetilah !!!
i did follow that forum and find that the admin and some seniors there are of same gangs !!!! normally a senior will start a thread and their gangs member will add water and salts to lure poor newbie in.
honestly i dont find your posting there deserve a ban !!! if their admin is fare many senior sure be ban long ago, i find that got secret agenda behind !! even through i dont agreed with your aggressively campaign for pmc BUT at least you persistently and hav deep faith in pmcorp.
may god bless you in coming x'mas !!
since you are so faithful in pmc, i can not advice you to try other better counter, actually there are some better and faster one !!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-07 22:52 | Report Abuse

every single waking day of my old cock, sorry .. hehehe life ... everytime i keep coming back to my chicken pen (reban) here always see old man debates (gentlemen fights) and i cannot tahan reading all these anymore ...

so so funny!!!!!!!! wahahahahahahahahahahahha

hahahahhahahahahaha

before PMcorp reach $1.50 i want to enroll in mental hospital ....

i really cannot tahan anymore i have psychological breakdown reading all this due to excessive funny comments!!!

wahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2013-12-07 22:52 | Report Abuse

Oooooooo....... hangat dan pedas. Pertandingan debat sengit. Siapa lebih masuk akal? Mai kita vote ok.
Vote A : jika u rasa posting calvin bagus and patut continue tulis
Vote B : jika u no comment
Vote C : jika u rasa buang masa baca posting dia kerana semakin menyampah

Syarat-syarat untuk Vote:-
a) hanya forumers yang pernah buat posting sebelum ini akan diambil kira saja. Orang baru selepas voting exercise ni diumumkan tidak diambilkira. Ini untuk elak forumer hantu tiba tiba wujud
b) voting exercise ini akan tutup pada isnin depan 5pm 9hb Dec 2013.
c) setiap forumer hanya boleh vote sekali and vote samada A, B atau C saja.
d) annoucement ni akan re-post beberapa kali sebagai reminder.

Dengan ini, saya dengan besar hatinya umumkan voting exercise ini bermula sekarang. 10.52pm 7hb Dec 2013.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-12-07 22:56 | Report Abuse

i dont mind to lose hard earned money in pmcorp
i dont mind to not have pay out by 31st dec 2013
so long pmcorp forums keep be funny!!!

hahahahhahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahhah

hahahhahahaa

Post a Comment
Market Buzz