BERJAYA LAND BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJLAND (4219)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (3.08%)

Day's Change

0.325 - 0.34

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

12,378 comment(s). Last comment by Royce Chan 4 days ago

kucingmeow

116 posts

Posted by kucingmeow > 2019-11-05 17:25 | Report Abuse

assuming VT take private and offer super lousy deal.. Can we choose not to accept and maintain? take it as total lost and pray for bjland to be re-listed again..

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-05 17:52 | Report Abuse

If you are scare don't come here
Yes, I said the word "wait"
1 minute is wait
1hour is wait
1 day is wait
1 month is wait
1 year is wait
10 years is also

If you ask me how long should you wait
Then the answer is you not me

Understand?

Don't understand? Never mind mam-mam you will understand.

I talk cock?
No!
Mam-mam you will agree I am not.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-05 17:56 | Report Abuse

I want to sell BJL at 0.18 but I want to buy 0.23

Sound funny right?
Never mind, mam-mam you will see the wisdom.

Now 0.2 wor, no up no down, what to do?

Do nothing loh....

Just "wait"!

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-05 17:59 | Report Abuse

Skyu,

Sorry just read your message.
I will bring some satay to the agm.
What about you?
Hennesy or whisky?

Posted by lkk62tiger > 2019-11-05 18:20 | Report Abuse

Sorry, sidetrack from investment news or BJLAND issues, this i investor forum is mother lode of jokes .... just left the WTK forum view....look at this gem of a joke by one of forum guy.... quote Moody(Modi ,Indian PM) is very angry. All Indians are angry because we keep the old goa(Zakir Naik) here in Malaysia... hahaha. Some one should collect & complie all the funny comments,who knows can be a best seller !!!!

Posted by Sharan8509 > 2019-11-05 19:22 | Report Abuse

Old news article, but just want to remind all of us here, any of the Vincent tan said ever materialise after almost 1 year ?

https://www.thesundaily.my/business/vincent-tan-plans-to-list-u-mobile-by-2020-to-delist-berjaya-land-MA288970

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-05 19:56 | Report Abuse

many people who do not know VT said VT is a bad guy, a con man ,an unscrupulous businessman
those who know VT and worked with him before said said he a good man

the offer will be super good or super lousy only time will tell

Then what can we do ?

"WAIT"

do it the way you feel most comfortable to do. if not , then stay aside , do not touch BJL
Good or Bad won't harm you anymore .

agree ?

sure got some idiot is tempted to ask me this question.
" Aseng , do you know VT ?"

my answer : " only an idiot will answer another idiot's question "

kucingmeow assuming VT take private and offer super lousy deal.. Can we choose not to accept and maintain? take it as total lost and pray for bjland to be re-listed again..

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-05 20:07 | Report Abuse

you are a very lousy judge .

what VT said ?

"......Speaking at a press conference, Tan said the listing of U Mobile will take place either in 2019 or latest by 2020. He noted that U Mobile, which has transformed the local mobile space with competitive pricing, is ready for listing with its positive earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (ebitda) and good customer base.

The group is also weighing the possibility of delisting BLand on Bursa Malaysia, which will then be listed on the Singapore stock exchange."

you can't even wait the man is proven wrong before you pass a judgement, how to win my satay at the AGM ?

Sharan8509 Old news article, but just want to remind all of us here, any of the Vincent tan said ever materialise after almost 1 year ?

https://www.thesundaily.my/business/vincent-tan-plans-to-list-u-mobile...
05/11/2019 7:22 PM

DickyMe

14,698 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2019-11-05 20:23 |

Post removed.Why?

kahhoeng

3,939 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2019-11-05 20:35 | Report Abuse

Aseng,

1. When asked about dividend FY2019, I was told PERSONALLY by VT himself a YES. Well, I have yet to receive ANY.

2. During his press conference, he also mentioned Kyoto Four Season will be sold SOON. Well, I have yet to heard anything about it.

3. Penta has disposed BJLand shares to BJCorp twice, with the first has VT participating. The first valued BJLand at 0.60 (or slightly more?) and the second valued BJLand at 0.38. Both includes a share swap into BJCorp's. Well, I have yet to see an equivalent deal be offered to minorities. Both deals shrink shareholding spread squeezing ONLY minorities. I am not suggesting I will sell mine to BJCorp, but AT LEAST what's offered to him and Penta should be offered to other minorities as well.

4. So many others, best let others knowing VT better one to comment.

Probably, VT should walk the talk first, announce a DIVIDEND, say 0.01 per share for both BJCorp and BJLand. Before that, best don't touch, he has shown ZERO care for his minorities!

bahai4453

2,297 posts

Posted by bahai4453 > 2019-11-05 21:36 | Report Abuse

Regarding this we don't have to worry too much as every dog will has his day. The time will come soon.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-05 22:54 | Report Abuse

kahheong ,
I see the reason you disbelieve VT.

1. When asked about dividend FY2019, I was told PERSONALLY by VT himself a YES. Well, I have yet to receive ANY.

Aseng: do you not agree the answer "yes" is better than the answer "no"
but if you ask him in my satay shop , then the answer is definitely not the same

2. During his press conference, he also mentioned Kyoto Four Season will be sold SOON. Well, I have yet to heard anything about it.\

This one Aseng 100% agree with you, VT owe us an explanation

3. Penta has disposed BJLand shares to BJCorp twice, with the first has VT participating. The first valued BJLand at 0.60 (or slightly more?) and the second valued BJLand at 0.38. Both includes a share swap into BJCorp's. Well, I have yet to see an equivalent deal be offered to minorities. Both deals shrink shareholding spread squeezing ONLY minorities. I am not suggesting I will sell mine to BJCorp, but AT LEAST what's offered to him and Penta should be offered to other minorities as well.

Aseng: I am more interested to know why there is such a big difference in the first and the second offer price?
is the NTA 84 stated in their financial report is not true ?

if NTA 84 cent is correct , then there is nothing to worry. free come to my satay house talk3 talk4 happy happy one more day nearer towards the good news to be announced soon.

kahhoeng

3,939 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2019-11-05 23:25 | Report Abuse

Aseng, I beg to differ. Offer to take private can be high and can be low, BUT it must INCLUDE everyone, NOT just his buddy and/or he himself! What's more, BURSA/SC should have stopped the last transaction requiring a similar offer must be extended to other minorities. Instead, it is NOT, which worry me more, as if BURSA/SC only talk cock!

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-06 09:18 | Report Abuse

Kahheong,
I can only say
you must believe SC
You should not believe VT
You must believe SC and VT is not that lousy as you said.
You are still able to attend the AGM and ask any question that you need further clarification is a clear indicator they are not that bad.
VT is willing to donate all his money to charity when he leave this world is a good indication he is not that bad
If there a day when you can't come to my satay house as a friend to talk talk4 just because you and me are different religion, , then something is seriously wrong.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-06 09:29 | Report Abuse

The only thing we can do is
"wait"
Once the trading pattern changes, that is the time we do not wait to do something

kahhoeng

3,939 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2019-11-06 09:58 | Report Abuse

Aseng, my experience with SC tells me ONE thing, NEVER trust SC!

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-11-06 09:58 | Report Abuse

dont be over confidence.this fox would let bmedia to go down the drain and it wont be surprise he would delist bjland less than 20cents too. u trust bursa ? I doubt, did they bursa ever gave us a clue what is the next of their action since the had denied the extension of time for public spread ?

to one bro there, bursa does not bother what transaction at what price the chunk of shares is transacted, no matter 60 or 30 cents. dint always confuse, bursa is not like a guardian of stock trading, they only set rules of listing delisting and probably non function when it came to listing rule breaches just like what happen to bjland.

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-11-06 10:03 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr. yan,

Bursa Malaysia normally grants an extension of time of three months for the company to meet the public spread and generally Bursa will grant a few extensions for the company to comply.

This is to inform you that MSWG does not cover all the companies listed on Bursa Malaysia. MSWG covers 300 companies and Berjaya Land is not in the list of companies covered by MSWG.

Regards,

Chee Meng

Show quoted text

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-11-06 10:04 | Report Abuse

that was the last email I received from mswg. basically, they have no ideal what is going on and I dont know if they have pre set a list of watchlist company or do they react to the complaints from minority shareholders

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 10:04 | Report Abuse

No confident with your investment just sell and leave this counter, very simple. Th rest we continue our investing journey.

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-11-06 10:05 | Report Abuse

I had tried to call bursa Malaysia yesterday trying to ask the next step supposed to be taken by bursa , but end up keep asking me to call the unrelevant department number.

simon2020

441 posts

Posted by simon2020 > 2019-11-06 10:06 | Report Abuse

Support 100%!

For Mgt to come out to deny strongly, is already an indication....
Aseng The only thing we can do is
"wait"
Once the trading pattern changes, that is the time we do not wait to do something.

Anyway, if VT as a Water Dragon can wait together with his "Gatekeeper", so can we :)

http://astrologyk.com/zodiac/chinese/year/1952

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 10:07 | Report Abuse

Obviously, no more normally grant by Bursa after our complaints. Bursa has to change, adapting to small shareholders complaint. Without small shareholders, Bursa does not exist.

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-11-06 10:08 | Report Abuse

someone here willing to make a call to bursa ?

I had been trying to form a group of retailers investor in WhatsApp, but not success here. if u think u are part of the long term investor in berjaya companies, let's form a WhatsApp group , we can approach berjaya group or even media for better clarification from berjaya .

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-11-06 10:11 | Report Abuse

shortinvestor, if I not mistaken, u had been in this group for long time as my first entry and ext in August till now u still here. can u form a WhatsApp group to represent us as the retailers ?

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-11-06 10:15 | Report Abuse

VT will only benefits loyal investors. So be patient lol!

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 10:17 | Report Abuse

Can. We try skyu. My whatapp number is 010-9273299.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 10:18 | Report Abuse

Just mention BJLand. I will try to group those join the whatapp group "BJLand" together.

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2019-11-06 10:22 | Report Abuse

sure. coming now

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-11-06 10:28 | Report Abuse

Technically,BJ is forming a peg, meaning breakout is imminent.So hentam kuat2 if u got bullets.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-06 11:15 | Report Abuse

Till now we can only say many fail to make money from berjaya battle ground
When we can't win a battle, it is unfair to blame our opponents play faults.
In satay shop, my super sifu always reminded us again and again
NEVER FIGHT A BATTLE IF YOU DO NOT SEE A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN

What are the facts and data presented right in front of us that if we dare, we can win

Do not beg anybody to let you win.
Do not blame anybody they still do not show any signal we can win

If you see all this symptoms, then it is truly you must come to my satay shop to hear what the super sifu says. It is free. If you mention our secret password correctly "asengasengaseng" you get a cup of teh tarik free.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 11:19 | Report Abuse

Ha ha! Where is your shop, Aseng?

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 11:22 | Report Abuse

Just form a whatapps group consists of 4 members only as a start. Just mention BJLand. My whatapp number is 010-9273299.

kahhoeng

3,939 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2019-11-06 11:26 | Report Abuse

Well, during the no news Vietnam asset disposal, I emailed bjland. I received a call from bjland trying to clarify the why 'no news'. While not satisfied, at least still 'comfortable' then with their effort to engage. Now, with VT talk cock and made so many false promises, really difficult to have any trust.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 11:37 | Report Abuse

5 members now in whatapps group.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 11:55 | Report Abuse

I hope you all don't mind if i request Bursa to delist BJland as TSVT has to either immediately offer us fair and reasonable price / unfair but reasonable price OR has to offer us > NTA price after delisting.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-06 12:14 | Report Abuse

One day an unknown person called me, he can help me to earn money fast. He told me his company success rate is over 75%and I can check their record online
He is willing to give me 3 days free trials
I had received this type of call my time
They do not give up easily even though I tell them clearly I do not want. They will call you again and again or change to another person to call you again hoping you will subscribe to their plan.
People so hardworking cari makan mah how can we make the world look that cool and inhuman to him.
So, I decide to try it out. No harm mah... Moreover it is free.
So put in a small money to follow strictly their tips buy and sell
What is the outcome?
Come to my satay shop
Said magic password.
You got the answer

Leong1982

544 posts

Posted by Leong1982 > 2019-11-06 12:21 | Report Abuse

Shortinvestor77, do you know what is the consequence if Bursa requests BJLand to delist???

Many retailers will panic and dispose at a lower price.. Then big boss can collect even cheaper. Then just let the company get delisted and do whatever he wanna do after that.

BTW I'm not stopping you from writing to Bursa. Everyone has a right to say anything he wants.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 12:22 | Report Abuse

6 members already. In case of delisting, we still can contact.

Posted by shortinvestor77 > 2019-11-06 12:23 | Report Abuse

Either do or die, Leong. Different people have different strategies.

Posted by 爱丽丝 梦幻世界 > 2019-11-06 12:26 | Report Abuse

Ada apa gerakan? Macam belm sy dtg lain kli

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-06 12:31 | Report Abuse

I ask the sifu in my satay shop
Am I doing it right?
He ask me.
Do you see any good chance you will win
I said
No
He said
Why did you do it
I said
I don't know

I come back to i3 bjl
I read there is some big plan brewing
I do not want to say yes or no
Because the final outcome is

"wait"

Nothing else

Superb99

6,599 posts

Posted by Superb99 > 2019-11-06 12:33 | Report Abuse

Whatever you all write also won't hurt vt lar, we are only small fishes, he is alligator. You can see the price still very low and no privatisation news at all, syiok sendiri nia

Leong1982

544 posts

Posted by Leong1982 > 2019-11-06 12:45 | Report Abuse

What is happening to BJMedia now?
A lot of retail investors must be crying there...

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2019-11-06 12:46 | Report Abuse

I convey my sifu said:

Leong is right
Whatever SC can do, it is already done
We cannot hope to get a faster harvest and pull the padi higher everyday

The best strategy is
1. Do not kakacaucau
2. Do nothing
3 wait

gangnam

753 posts

Posted by gangnam > 2019-11-06 13:11 | Report Abuse

Lol...agree fully with Aseng's strategy...anyway Uncle Tan already given notice on 25/10 to collect BJLand shares cheaply in case there's a delisting announcement from Bursa, so why work so hard & fall into Uncle Tan's trap to speed up the process when the AGM to lodge Ur views/disagreements with Mgt. is on 9 December?

Anyway, still have 60% cash to collect, in case there is a panic sale like BJMedia...

"Berjaya Land Berhad ("BLand") has received a notification dated 25 October 2019 from Tan Sri Dato' Seri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun, a Director of Sports Toto Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a major subsidiary of BLand, that he intends to deal in the securities of BLand during the closed period. His interest in the securities of BLand as at 25 October 2019 is set out in the table below:

No. of Ordinary Shares
Direct Interest 1.915%
Indirect Interest 83.298%
Total 85.213%

This Announcement is dated 25 October 2019.

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2019-11-06 13:46 | Report Abuse

Here a lots of blow water . From general meeting proxy, anyone noticed anything's ??

SDF2000

31 posts

Posted by SDF2000 > 2019-11-06 14:05 | Report Abuse

If Penta Investment really accumulate and hold up to 4.999% BJL already and plan anytime soon to dispose their shares to BJC or TSVT to make up of above 90% shareholding, then would there be a possibility that BJC-LD / LE will surface up as a way to pay the minority shareholders for the approximate 489Mil remaining shares? Both LD & LE conversion is 1 ICULS to 1 Ordinary shares..... :(

gangnam

753 posts

Posted by gangnam > 2019-11-06 14:09 | Report Abuse

Lol...Yo Bro! long time no see...how's married life lately?

Eddysurge Here a lots of blow water . From general meeting proxy, anyone noticed anything's ??

Eddysurge

2,057 posts

Posted by Eddysurge > 2019-11-06 14:16 | Report Abuse

Settle down & looking elsewhere.
No planning stay here.

Post a Comment