HENGYUAN REFINING COMPANY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HENGYUAN (4324)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (0.84%)

Day's Change

2.39 - 2.46

Trading Volume

33 people like this.

123,785 comment(s). Last comment by kebling98 5 hours ago

Posted by stockraiderLiar > 2022-09-10 13:16 | Report Abuse

@ stockraider@ stockraider 
I Mahbob Rehman an ex professor from Dhaka University 100 % concurred with your views . 
In order for the public to believe that your stories are not pluck out of think air , can you kindly answer a YES or NO to my questions below: 
Did you or Did you not Mr stockraider commit inc*^es*t and FCUK your own mother?
To tell you the truth my boss OTB asked me to spamming you. I need to obey or else I can’t receive my salary.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:18 | Report Abuse

Wei ini musang mana datang punya. 2017 punya same musang kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

deMusangking

yes, gambling! but Chinese are smart and they gamble smart! that's y they are rich!
if you dun gamble, u r not a Chinese!
and if Chinese dun gamble, they wont be rich!!!
haha!
which means
you will be rich if you r a hengyuanese!!!

10 seconds ago

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-09-10 13:19 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:20 | Report Abuse

So you no more stick to the old TP kah. So how any new TP. Haiyoh. Correct?

probability

@Ular, my TP is very dynamic because there two variables to it..one is Earnings, second as market pricing based on perception . i,e PE

i stick to the first part only at the moment, the second part need more participants in Bursa like we had during glove euphoria under lock down...all sitting at home only watching Bursa

8 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:22 |

Post removed.Why?

sharemarket21

1,896 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-09-10 13:24 | Report Abuse

The urge of coming to street wet cussing market room daily and so regularly reading the comments and tracking the share price already made ones gambling mindset. Let's not talking about noble long term investment. The genuines won't even bother to come here and have put into the fridge for long. Bunch of sore losers.

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-09-10 13:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Jerichomy

4,346 posts

Posted by Jerichomy > 2022-09-10 13:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by StockraiderLiars > 2022-09-10 13:38 | Report Abuse

I Mahbob Rehman an ex professor from Dhaka University 100 % concurred with your views . 
In order for the public to believe that your stories are not pluck out of think air , can you kindly answer a YES or NO to my questions below: 
Did you or Did you not Mr stockraider commit inc*^es*t and FCUK your own mother?
To tell you the truth my boss OTB asked me to spamming you. I need to obey or else I can’t receive my salary from boss OTB.
OTB my boss pays me a lot of money. So I still need to spamming here i3.

To tell you the truth my boss OTB asked me to spamming you. I need to obey or else I can’t receive my salary from boss OTB.

Posted by StockraiderLiars > 2022-09-10 13:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by StockraiderLiars > 2022-09-10 13:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by JerichomyMatiBapaMak > 2022-09-10 13:43 | Report Abuse

I Jerichomy FCUK my Mother this morning. My father was very angry and he slashed my mother with a KNIFE. As a coward I ran away.
My father later HANG ED HIMSELF.
I Jerichomy regretted FCUKING my own mother.

I Jerichomy FCUK my Mother this morning. My father was very angry and he slashed my mother with a KNIFE. As a coward I ran away.

Posted by JerichomyMatiBapaMak > 2022-09-10 13:44 | Report Abuse

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2022-09-10 13:44 | Report Abuse

So Ular slithered into HY after cursing Sumatec into oblivion and paralysing NetX, Lambo, TopGlove, Myeg. With that track record, the fate of HengYuan is crystal clear with Ular's presence here. His jinx will work perfectly if he continues to hiss.

Posted by JerichomyMatiBapaMak > 2022-09-10 13:45 | Report Abuse

Jercihomy is ashamed of FCUKING HIS OWN MOTHER

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:45 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:47 | Report Abuse

Now Dicky no 3 keluar again after 1 to 9 semua pun kena post removed why ke. Haiyoh. Correct?

DickyMe3

So Ular slithered into HY after cursing Sumatec into oblivion and paralysing NetX, Lambo, TopGlove, Myeg. With that track record, the fate of HengYuan is crystal clear with Ular's presence here. His jinx will work perfectly if he continues to hiss.

1 minute ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:48 | Report Abuse

You musang ada wisdom meh. HY at high price in 2017 lagi cakap HY cantek. When the thing changed ugly leh. Ini apa wisdom leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

deMusangking

UlarSawa@@@@@@@
u dun believe the words of wisdom?
well, i dun expect low IQ to do so!

hahahahahahahah!!!!!!

22 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:50 | Report Abuse

When BOD keep mum meaning they dont want to take responsibility lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

qqq3333

AlsvinChangan

Ask HY BOD to explian the highly unnormal hedge loss accounts treatment

WHY other MAS IOICORP AA do it from P+L, HY cannot?
=========

well, normally when people put stuffs below the line, they say these are extraordinary events not expected to recur............but I will say 2.20 eps also extraordinary event...........hahaha

8 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 13:52 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh you very angry with all the promoters leh. Pls lah. Without the promoters the share price mana will move leh. If takda move up you can cutwin meh. Haiyoh. Correct?

sharemarket21

The urge of coming to street wet cussing market room daily and so regularly reading the comments and tracking the share price already made ones gambling mindset. Let's not talking about noble long term investment. The genuines won't even bother to come here and have put into the fridge for long. Bunch of sore losers.

25 minutes ago

vinc3362

244 posts

Posted by vinc3362 > 2022-09-10 13:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockwin > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

Why is Hengyuan head south despite an explosive set of Q2 2022 result?
Imagine an EPS of RM222.49 per quarter and yet the share price tank instead of going limit up! I believe the reasons for the dismal share performance are :
1. The investing public are not convinced of the sustainability of its profit.
2. The monster RM1 Billion "other comprehensive Income /expense " item in the P&L which very few understand and very difficult to be convinced.
3. The worry in the investors mind is that the Q3 2022 PAT could be RM3, but the monster in 2 above could swell to RM2 billion? At end of the day the high EPS might not be enough to cover the monster item in 2 above.
4. No IB wants to touch the stock. Not even one is covering the stock now !
5. I am told we have sifu here who is a remisier is unable to convinced his own broking house to cover the stock. How is he going to convinced others to buy this Gem ??
6. The promoters are arguing with a wall of non believers who have differing views and seems to have different agenda.
7. The company is not interested to engage the shareholders and the investor relationship department is non existence.
8. To be fair , the overall market is shitty, and any good stock also face some kind of selling pressure.
Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise for the believers and knowledgeable to collect at cheaper prices and wait for another explosive set of result? Hopefully Q3 2022 PAT will silent all critics ? Meanwhile , hang on to the stock until end of November for a happy 2023.

----------------------------------------------------
Stockwin, with regards to your point 4

Before HY 1Q22 results, there is still some coverage by 1 or 2 IBs. However, after 2Q22 results, it is stone silence from them.

Do not be unduly worried by their silence, be very careful when they start coming out with beautiful reports after the price shot up.

Posted by stockraiderLiarss > 2022-09-10 13:59 | Report Abuse

To tell the truth my boss JerichomyFcukMother asked me to spamming you. I need to obey or else Jerichomy will not allow me to FCUK his wife and sister and a salary of rm 5000.

To tell the truth my boss JerichomyFcukMother asked me to spamming you. I need to obey or else Jerichomy will not allow me to FCUK his wife and sister and a salary of rm 5000.

sharemarket21

1,896 posts

Posted by sharemarket21 > 2022-09-10 14:01 | Report Abuse

Why must be angry in street public room dude ? Must able to differentiate and lots of learning.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 14:01 | Report Abuse

Ular OKU leh. Cannot laugh at OKU one mah. Haiyoh. Correct?

deMusangking

Posted by UlarSawa > 4 minutes ago | Report Abuse
You musang ada wisdom meh. HY at high price in 2017 lagi cakap HY cantek. When the thing changed ugly leh. Ini apa wisdom leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Aiyoh, when Chinese gamble, you think they hold for long?
Chinese are smart and they gamble smartly and make smart money!!!
Me already sold at high price when bot at 6.00!!! sold at 12.00

Well, as I have said, only those with high IQ will follow the words of wisdom!
I just wonder which category are you in!

Hahahaha!!!!

1 second ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 14:02 | Report Abuse

If not angry why every post you tulis pun alot of fire powder leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

sharemarket21

Why must be angry in street public room dude ? Must able to differentiate and lots of learning.

27 seconds ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-09-10 14:05 | Report Abuse

Kesian the Cafe Boss punya supervisor. After morning shift. Now afternoon shift pun kena kerja lagi. Sabtu takda kerja lah. You kerja lagi ada OT pay kah. Still the same dapat 7 ribu sebulan kah. Haiyoh. Kesian. Correct?

Posted by deMusangkings > 2022-09-10 14:06 | Report Abuse

I demusangKing alot of wisdom . I Ti uuuu my own mother. I FCUK my mother everyday.
deMusangking family will ham ka cha rn if he fcuk his mother everyday as god say it is wrong.

Posted by deMusangkings > 2022-09-10 14:07 | Report Abuse

I demusangKing alot of wisdom . I Ti uuuu my own mother. I FCUK my mother everyday.
deMusangking family will ham ka cha rn if he fcuk his mother everyday as god say it is wrong.

Post a Comment