JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 1 day ago

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-06-29 08:31 |

Post removed.Why?

LittlePony

133 posts

Posted by LittlePony > 2021-06-29 10:20 | Report Abuse

Yayaya... Still hold fr 730..lol

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-06-29 10:30 | Report Abuse

cb, everyday same graph movement, trading by bots

Dangel

422 posts

Posted by Dangel > 2021-06-29 11:34 | Report Abuse

Sell more pls!

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-06-29 14:16 | Report Abuse

Sslee, you'll likely get stonewalled again.

The share grant plan expense of RM 17,052,975 is effectively additional executive compensation. Was the amount deliberated and approved in a prior AGM?

The differences between the market prices and ESOS prices at the point of issuance are viewed as ‘perquisites’ under Section 13(1)(a) of the income tax. Act (ITA) in 1967 and are taxable. And since the ESOS prices are effectively zero, the entire amount of ESOS issued and calculated at the market prices upon issuance will be taxable.

If the directors failed to declare those perquisites, the compounds, fines, etc may well exceed RM20M. Not sure if there's still finder-fees of 20% for IRB whistle-blower...

The billionaire hotelier, Leona Helmsley, was jailed for tax evasion when contractor expenses for her home renovation was charged to business operations. Her famous quote is "only the little people pay taxes". That's the States. Here can bincang.

Sslee
Did I miss anything in Serbadk as I was busy preparing some more questions for this Afternoon JAKS AGM

Please allow me to remind the Board: An independent, non-executive director being an outsider not involved in the day-to-day management of the company is the best-suited person to act as a watchdog to ensure that the company is functioning objectively in the best interests of the stakeholders. It's the responsibility of the independent director to hold the management accountable in case of any suspected mismanagement within a company.

Question 1: INED may I ask, JIC “Pacific Star” project, Net liabilities RM (174,733,667) due to Liquidated and Ascertained Damages payment for delay handover of properties to buyers. Had INED done a post mortem and hold Management/Executive Directors answerable, accountable and responsible for the mismanagement of the project?
Question 2: Impairment loss on goodwill RM 52,000,000, Trade receivables: RM 25,862,090 and other receivables: RM 45,331,965. Has INED work with external auditor to do a forensic audit whether any fraud or gross negligent and failure to perform fiduciary duty by the Management and Executive Directors in overpaying assets and do nothing to recover receivables?
Question 3: INED, JRB had without fail needed yearly fund raising exercise either thro’ RI or PP and with current proposed Private Placement of up to 552,787,900 new ordinary shares in JRB the NOSH will crossed over 2billion+. Is the Management and Executive Directors act objectively in the best interests of the shareholders with repeat RI and PP?
29/06/2021 12:43 PM
29/06/2021 2:04 PM

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-06-29 16:36 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
I key in below questions during live AGM but the questions were not answered maybe due to technical:

Please allow me to remind the Board: An independent, non-executive director being an outsider not involved in the day-to-day management of the company is the best-suited person to act as a watchdog to ensure that the company is functioning objectively in the best interests of the shareholders. It's the responsibility of the independent director to hold the management accountable in case of any suspected mismanagement within a company.

Question 1: INED may I ask, JIC “Pacific Star” project, Net liabilities RM (174,733,667) due to Liquidated and Ascertained Damages payment for delay handover of properties to buyers. Had INED done a post mortem and hold Management/Executive Directors answerable, accountable and responsible for the mismanagement of the project?

Question 2: Impairment loss on goodwill RM 52,000,000, Trade receivables: RM 25,862,090 and other receivables: RM 45,331,965. Has INED request external auditor to do a forensic audit to determine whether any fraud or gross negligent and failure to perform fiduciary duty by the Management and Executive Directors in overpaying assets/acquisitions and no taking proper legal action in recovering receivables?

Question 3: INED, JRB had without fail needed yearly fund raising exercise either thro’ RI or PP and with current proposed Private Placement of up to 552,787,900 new ordinary shares in JRB, the NOSH will crossed over 2billion+. Is the Management and Executive Directors act objectively in the best interests of the shareholders with repeat RI and PP?

Question 4: I will vote again resolution 11 and 12 because I do not wish INED beholder to any Executive Director or Management and hence loss their independent and impartiality. Will INED please request the Board to withdraw Resolution 11 and 12 in order to protect your independent and impartiality as INED?

Even my important questions send in advance: Question 2: External Auditor please explains your auditing and verification procedures in assessing impairment loss on trade receivables: RM 25,862,099 and other receivables: RM 45,331,965 was not answered. Meaning in future JAKS can write off as impairment loss on receivables any amount they wish.
This will be my last JAKS AGM. Will sell my JAKS shares and never look back again.

Posted by roytheinvestor > 2021-06-29 17:18 | Report Abuse

Great dissapointment with this Counter. Now I started believe KYY being so persistent with his view of not looking back at this stock..

lawrgan

715 posts

Posted by lawrgan > 2021-06-30 08:14 | Report Abuse

We have a clearer picture after Jaks Agm. Good pricing to accumulate more.

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-06-30 08:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-06-30 08:40 | Report Abuse

Dear lawrgan,
Mind telling us what is the clearer picture after Jaks Agm? And your reasons Good pricing to accumulate more?
I will write my last email to Bursa this weekend on my disatisfaction that my questions on Impairment loss on goodwill RM 52,000,000, Trade receivables: RM 25,862,090 and other receivables: RM 45,331,965 were not answered and my live questions to INED was not answered.

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-06-30 09:09 | Report Abuse

JAKS HAI DUONG POWER PLANT.
In Q1FY2021, gross electricity generated was 1.1 billion KWH. Net grid electricity to EVN was around 1.0 billion.

The 30% profit amounted to RM 29.8 million is in relation to the share of profit from the sale of electricity to the EVN generated from the Hai Duong power plant. Capacity Charge contributes a significant portion of the payment. (Unit 1 for entire 3 months period while unit 2 is for only 2 months) Based on the above, you can extrapolate the yearly estimate profit contribute from JHDP)

Barring any unforeseen circumstances and subject to the profits and cash reserves available for the distribution, we are anticipating the dividend payout to be in mid 2022

Armageddon

257 posts

Posted by Armageddon > 2021-06-30 10:36 | Report Abuse

Jaks moved liow......

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-06-30 10:37 | Report Abuse

Any news froom Agm?

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-06-30 10:56 | Report Abuse

The easy way to syphon out publish listed company money is by paying good money for overpriced assets/acquisitions and then make impairment loss on goodwill.

This is my opinion not a fact and any resemble to real life case is pure coincidence.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 12:00 | Report Abuse

Good morning my good friends, I had read through all the slides carefully. All our questions are answered. I am very happy with the answers . I am more confident now we are waiting at the right path . Thank you very much for those who had made an effort to share with us the contents of the AGM ,especially Urban. It is a GOOD AGM .Thank you very much.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 12:02 | Report Abuse

From the answer we can see the strategy of the management to bring the company to the next level of success.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 12:02 | Report Abuse

We may not see an explosive soon since the company delay the subscription of the next 10% of the power plant . But it is already in the pocket , it is just a matter of time to harvest.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 12:03 | Report Abuse

dk66, 11:08 AM

Yes, that seems to be the current focus as Jaks needs to look for new revenue stream

........ you are right DK .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 12:03 | Report Abuse

10% already in the pocket . Financing is well thought . It is no worry to tell / to say the date when .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 12:04 | Report Abuse

Only thing is that some of us do not like the strategy . It is the time you are kicked out the boat.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 12:05 | Report Abuse

If you like me & DK, stay in the boat do nothing . If you do not like the boat , don't torture yourselves.

lawrgan

715 posts

Posted by lawrgan > 2021-06-30 12:47 | Report Abuse

Well said. I am buying back for more

Koh Han

5 posts

Posted by Koh Han > 2021-06-30 13:09 | Report Abuse

Aseng, thank you for your positive comments.

Posted by Antfakeguru1 > 2021-06-30 14:43 |

Post removed.Why?

Armageddon

257 posts

Posted by Armageddon > 2021-06-30 14:49 | Report Abuse

Jaks today look very steady, gonna accumulate more at this price.

Armageddon

257 posts

Posted by Armageddon > 2021-06-30 15:54 | Report Abuse

Shark is coming................

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-06-30 16:38 | Report Abuse

I only know DK, who are you?

Aseng If you like me & DK, stay in the boat do nothing . If you do not like the boat , don't torture yourselves.

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-06-30 16:40 |

Post removed.Why?

lawrgan

715 posts

Posted by lawrgan > 2021-06-30 17:26 | Report Abuse

Why need to worry so much at this price level. Buy more and hold it.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-06-30 18:18 | Report Abuse

you do not know me ?

sure ?

but you make me feel I am very important to you, not like one you can easily forget and ignore.

are you my good friend ?

I can't remember .....

but

I still remember there was a hopeless and desperate member in Jaks group who was chased out from home, the jaks group family, not long ago.

do you still remember the story ?

Posted by ggcomliao > Jun 30, 2021 4:38 PM | Report Abuse

I only know DK, who are you?

Aseng If you like me & DK, stay in the boat do nothing . If you do not like the boat , don't torture yourselves.............................

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-06-30 19:39 | Report Abuse

Owh yeah i remember you..

You are the nasty uncle in the group thinking you’re top dog because u have a bmw

Like to make people kowtow to you??

When opinion doesn’t aline with yours you proceed to threatening, u call yourself jaks family?

Dk is the one doing the work, the due diligence, updates and computation etc..

You?? You are just a dog wanting to outperform your master (dk) by barking.

Gotta admit it, people are in the group because of DK, not you, you are abusive asf. Chase from home? You are the abusive admin that cant take up a fight, without consulting your master.

So old already, still like this attitude, pity you still trying to win a fight in i3

Aseng you do not know me ?

sure ?

but you make me feel I am very important to you, not like one you can easily forget and ignore.

are you my good friend ?

I can't remember .....

but

I still remember there was a hopeless and desperate member in Jaks group who was chased out from home, the jaks group family, not long ago.

do you still remember the story ?

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-01 09:40 | Report Abuse

when you see nasty uncle in forum => SELL ... so today is RED loh... thats the explanation

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:00 | Report Abuse

You have a very good reason to hate me but what you are now is your own choice . Market is unpredictable if you put me together with the market I feel it is a complement . I am somebody not nobody is the message you want to tell me. Thank you

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-01 10:17 | Report Abuse

hmmm
Many Many ... many multiple people from different walks of life had already made the exact same comment, nasty uncle is bad for share price.
Its Karma at work

a few other people made the exact same comment in Jaks too.
some things are immutable.
Its like Law of Nature

Its the Law of Karma, whether somebody, nobody, "complement ?" is not relevant at all, all silly excuses from silly mind

Karma is Karma
Karma does not care what silly excuses you give or what lies you say

bad feng shui is bad feng shui

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:19 | Report Abuse

You cant live well without Dk . You lost your direction to trade without DK . You feel unsafe without Dk guidance. All these behaviour clearly show Dk calculation is reasonable and right, we and waiting at the right path going to be very rich one day. Since you sound that hopeless that make no sense in your talk, why not beg dk to put you back in the family so that you can enjoy another kick out from me . May be....beg me also a good choice. But I see the fire of hate is burning very strong inside you and I think you will continue to torture yourself when you can not love Aseng .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:24 | Report Abuse

The best way to defeat your enemy is to love him . Love him make you happy , hate him is killing yourself . Love Aseng or hate Aseng i, the choice is yours but need wisdom to make a right choice . I don't hate you , I love you .that is why I am teaching you like you father who love you

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-01 10:25 | Report Abuse

"和谐的家庭将在一切事物中繁荣"

“A Family in Harmony Will Prosper in Everything”

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-01 10:31 | Report Abuse

I have no feelings towards bad karma people

the reason I wanted so say something coz ggcomliao just come here few seconds got blasted by a sick nasty uncle

definitely there is something wrong here => very bad feng shui

Good Luck to everyone here including sick nasty uncle !!!!

Please Bye Bye the share...

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:38 | Report Abuse

You are not a judge .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:43 | Report Abuse

But one thing you said correctly , I am a strong believer of karma, I am a Buddhist. Not everyone deserved a big money , DK calculation had brought in too many those undeserved . Market is washing away these people . When these people are gone , the world will start moving normally and those with no hate will be handsomely rewarded.

cchcch

258 posts

Posted by cchcch > 2021-07-01 10:45 | Report Abuse

On the listing date , the opening price is lower than the PP price .
Boss , next round I will think twice to subscribe

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:45 | Report Abuse

Do not say bye bye here . You will come back again and very soon because you can not find another person elsewhere who love you so much like your own father

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:48 | Report Abuse

".....the reason I wanted so say something coz ggcomliao just come here few seconds got blasted by a sick nasty uncle"

Do not read it as blast , read it as a good advice from a kind uncle who bring you enlightenment.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:50 | Report Abuse

Fire do not need to take a long time to burn . You should know he come with strong fire of hate . Please do not distort the truth . That is bad karma too. Beware

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:55 | Report Abuse

talk....talk...

price turn green again.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:56 | Report Abuse

that is our strategy to make our day good while waiting for a good harvest . HARVEST HAS TIME !!!!!!

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 10:58 | Report Abuse

talk.......talk........

price slowly moving up........

this is the time ......

people shout the magic word

Aeng... Aseng .....Aseng ...

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 11:05 | Report Abuse

laughingmosquito sick nasty uncle is aseng?

Aseng is not nasty , he is intersting

agreed, he talks no sense!

no surprise , not everyone has the wisdom to understand the truth behind the words

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-01 11:06 | Report Abuse

Send below email to Jaks IR this morning:
Dear JAKS IR,

First and foremost please allow me to congratulate the Board for a well conducted AGM.

I am glad that most of my questions submitted in advance were answered during the AGM but some were not. May I know the reasons for my following questions were not answered?

Group A

Question 2: External Auditor please explain your auditing and verification procedures in assessing impairment loss on trade receivables: RM 25,862,099 and other receivables: RM 45,331,965?

Question 4: BOD, is any impairment loss on goodwill and receivables were the result of disposal of 51% JIC to ICD for consideration of RM1.00?

Question 5: BOD, allowance for impairment of trade receivables: RM 25,862,099 and other receivable RM 45,331,965: Please provide the names of debtors, amounts owed, reasons for the debts and any specific action taken to recover the debts.

Group B

Question 1: BOD, please explain why receivables from former related company (RM 35,539,792 + RM39,669,110), jointly controlled by Directors of a subsidiary company (RM 5,329,038) and non-controlling interest of certain subsidiary companies (RM 12,730,481) are unsecured and interest free?

Question 2: BOD, please explain how to make sure these unsecured and interest free receivables due from a former related company, jointly controlled by Directors of a subsidiary company and non-controlling interest of certain subsidiary companies will not end up as impairment loss in the future?

In addition I had keyed in additional questions during the live AGM using tiih online question box but do not know why these questions were not shown and answered? I presume it was due to technical problems hence do you mind forward the following question to the INED for their answer?

Please allow me to remind the Board: An independent, non-executive director being an outsider not involved in the day-to-day management of the company is the best-suited person to act as a watchdog to ensure that the company is functioning objectively in the best interests of the shareholders. It's the responsibility of the independent director to hold the management accountable in case of any suspected mismanagement within a company.

Question 1: INED may I ask, JIC “Pacific Star” project, Net liabilities RM (174,733,667) due to Liquidated and Ascertained Damages payment for delay handover of properties to buyers. Had INED done a post mortem and held Management/Executive Directors answerable, accountable and responsible for the mismanagement of the project?

Question 2: Impairment loss on goodwill RM 52,000,000, Trade receivables: RM 25,862,090 and other receivables: RM 45,331,965. Has INED request external auditor to do a forensic audit to determine whether any fraud or gross negligence and failure to perform fiduciary duty by the Management and Executive Directors in overpaying assets/acquisitions and not taking proper legal action in recovering receivables?

Question 3: INED, JRB had without fail needed yearly fund raising exercise either thro’ RI or PP and with current proposed Private Placement of up to 552,787,900 new ordinary shares in JRB, the NOSH will cross over 2billion+. Is the Management and Executive Directors acting objectively in the best interests of the shareholders with repeat RI and PP?

Question 4: I will vote against resolution 11 and 12 because I do not wish INED beholder to any Executive Director or Management and hence lose their independence and impartiality. Will INED please request the Board to withdraw Resolution 11 and 12 in order to protect your independent and impartiality as INED?

Thank you

Best Regards

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-07-01 11:09 | Report Abuse

you must be grateful to Aseng .

Aseng is very kind

Aseng knows many had miss the bus to join the great family

Aseng is kind

Bring the torch here to shine on the road reading to investment success

Aseng bring you hope

why hate Aseng ?