JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 17 hours ago

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-10-07 15:18 | Report Abuse

https://www.hanwha.com/en/news_and_media/press_release/hanwha-energy-celebrates-its-completion-of-the-worlds-first-and-largest-byproduct-hydrogen-fuel-cell-power-plant.html..

It's not large scale electrolysis as one would dream in a green utopian world, so it's dependent on petrochemical production.

"Hanwha Energy’s hydrogen-fuel-cell power plant is the first large-scale plant that uses only hydrogen extracted from the byproduct of petrochemical production"

goldenluck16

1,956 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2021-10-07 15:26 | Report Abuse

Among the worst performing counter in Bursa,..it's non-stop a money sucking counter.

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-10-07 15:29 | Report Abuse

This counter is heavily targeted by short sellers. They probably have a beef with ALP XD

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 15:35 | Report Abuse

mind to share with us how you manage this stock ?
what the reason you buy ?
what is the reason you see ?
cut loss or cut win or never owned this stock ?
please share with us your failure experience
so that we learn from your mistake .
thank you.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 15:44 | Report Abuse

mita29,
yes , you are right . especially these few days

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-10-07 15:59 | Report Abuse

paktua will play here until earn back all loses..
so for next plan..
paktua set to reload back from 0.41-0.38(if reach)
and if success paktua reduced averge level to 0.43+
and will swing each hit 5% to 8% rise..

tut tut
will do as swing do..
no matter how long will takes..

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-10-07 16:16 | Report Abuse

sslee

its NOT France

for fusion reactor, China is the most advanced country in the world with the longest fusion time.

China’s ‘artificial sun’ nuclear fusion reactor has set a new world record after running at 216million degrees Fahrenheit (120million°C) for 100 seconds, according to state media. It also achieved a peak temperature of 288million°F (160million°C) – more than ten times hotter than the sun.

Posted by silverwind > 2021-10-07 16:46 | Report Abuse

Vietnam is a developing country that needs the cheapest energy to push forward, you ask them to use clean energy is like asking a grab rider to go for tesla car for food delivery since EV is more environmental friendly than motorcycle.

Posted by sense maker > 2021-10-07 16:50 | Report Abuse

Since before Kyy goreng this share years ago, I already warned that JAKS manufactured paper profits, to lure innocent investors subscribe for their additional shares by paying them cash- time after time, This trick continues till today.

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-07 16:59 | Report Abuse

Break 0.40 soon...!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-07 17:00 | Report Abuse

Abang adik with ekovest....!

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-10-07 17:07 | Report Abuse

I believe thats not the real reason.
the real reason is that Jaks is considered a Virtual Company by many people.

Shareholders of Virtual Companies will never ever get any dividend.

The only benefit that shareholders of Virtual Companies get is to attend a virtual AGM. No door gifts, nothing at all.

Most of those China companies who came and listed in BURSA are also Virtual Companies. You will never ever get any dividend.

Being a shareholder of a Virtual Company means you will get nothing, even after 100 years of holding the share..

Posted by sense maker > Oct 7, 2021 4:50 PM | Report Abuse

Since before Kyy goreng this share years ago, I already warned that JAKS manufactured paper profits, to lure innocent investors subscribe for their additional shares by paying them cash- time after time, This trick continues till today.

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-10-07 17:09 | Report Abuse

i3lurker, Im still waiting for net energy fusion until hair turns grey since the beginning but I'm still hopeful for a breakthrough so our next gen will live normal life like us.

“Nobody — no companies, universities, national labs, or governments — have achieved the goal of break-even fusion to date,” Andrew Holland, Chief Executive Officer of the Fusion Industry Association, told CNBC."

Net energy fusion means the output of energy is greater than input of energy. Right now it's like 60-70% if I'm not mistaken. You spend 10 gigawatt to create this super hot artificial sun but only get back like 7 gigawatt of power in return.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/fusion-gets-closer-with-successful-test-of-new-kind-of-magnet.html

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-07 17:10 |

Post removed.Why?

stevenckheng

1,336 posts

Posted by stevenckheng > 2021-10-07 17:10 | Report Abuse

any insight how they want to manage the short term debt and also cashflow/capital for new project ?

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-10-07 17:23 | Report Abuse

Frankly
it will NEVER ever happen coz the Universe cannot be brought back to its Original State before the Big Bang.

if it happens, I will cut off my fingernails

Thats because our understanding of Universe is not complete. There is dark matter, gravitic waves, universe cooling etc etc.

Posted by mita29 > Oct 7, 2021 5:09 PM | Report Abuse

i3lurker, Im still waiting for net energy fusion until hair turns grey since the beginning but I'm still hopeful for a breakthrough so our next gen will live normal life like us.

“Nobody — no companies, universities, national labs, or governments — have achieved the goal of break-even fusion to date,” Andrew Holland, Chief Executive Officer of the Fusion Industry Association, told CNBC."

Net energy fusion means the output of energy is greater than input of energy. Right now it's like 60-70% if I'm not mistaken. You spend 10 gigawatt to create this super hot artificial sun but only get back like 7 gigawatt of power in return.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/fusion-gets-closer-with-successful-tes...

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 18:00 | Report Abuse

Have you seen a pasar malam comment before?
Here it is .

I3lurker //I believe thats not the real reason.
the real reason is that Jaks is considered a Virtual Company by many people

sting79

760 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-10-07 18:01 | Report Abuse

i3lurker: Why not? You never experienced/encountered something does not mean it is not there. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech37.htm
Unless you can prove the above is incorrect, there is always some truth here.

Bear in mind this article is only a tiny little fraction in this huge library of everything abnormal (www.bibliotecapleyades.net).

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 18:09 | Report Abuse

After a year or 2 in Dk chat group
These few day days conversation had really astonished me. Never in my daily days , I got to deal with so many senseless conversation .

tamp0i

912 posts

Posted by tamp0i > 2021-10-07 18:10 | Report Abuse

Eh what happened ah how come keep sinking one ahh? Any pro can advise situation ah?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 18:18 | Report Abuse

Tampon,

If anyone here can answer to your question, then he must be tua-pek-gong

sting79

760 posts

Posted by sting79 > 2021-10-07 18:24 | Report Abuse

Aseng I told you how many times already
my exit plan
2 years or exit TP 1.5 whichever come first

Wow Aseng, good luck! My exit plan is to have some profit only, never thought to reach above 1. Have this thought on our local players/operators - that they are depressing price slowly, daily, surely to kill most weak players/punters/holders before the next bull. Not talking about short sellers but the more commonly used 'market maker'.

Knowing how a market maker works and since it really exists in Malaysia, the above reason makes most sense. Market maker is your daily liquidity provider meaning their job is to provide the magic buy/sell queue you see everyday, can loan stock meaning can sell shares without owning it but have to offset back later, have large funds meaning they can wait very long till most left the boat, and more functions that you can try searching on the net for this word 'market maker'.

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-07 18:30 | Report Abuse

mita29 i3lurker, Im still waiting for net energy fusion until hair turns grey since the beginning but I'm still hopeful for a breakthrough so our next gen will live normal life like us.

Ans: Know how hydrogen bomb work. What is the enegy input to start a fusion reaction and once fusion started what is the energy output?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 18:43 | Report Abuse

Sting 97,

Thank you very much for your kindness

I understand the market maker you are talking about because I am also a frequent player of HKEX call put bull bear options where one day more than 50% is not uncommon .short term play , Malaysia is a dead market . Hard to earn a living other than to go for long term .
Understand?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 18:52 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

That is call conservation of energy

Energy can not be created nor destroyed

If someone here told you input 7 gigawatt to produce a n output of 10 gigawatt. Then that person must be tua-pek-gong.

So simple

Why you people want to make it that complicated?

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-10-07 19:11 | Report Abuse

Sslee fusion reactor is not H bomb loh. H bomb uses fission reaction as a primary stage to detonate the bomb. We don't do that in fusion reactor because it's very dangerous mah.... Lmao

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon

"Such bombs are classified as two stage weapons, and most current Teller–Ulam designs are such fission-fusion-fission weapons."

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-07 19:14 | Report Abuse

Dear Aseng,
We can transform mass into pure energy, such as through nuclear fission, nuclear fusion, or matter-antimatter annihilation. We can create particles (and antiparticles) out of nothing more than pure energy.

Just88

492 posts

Posted by Just88 > 2021-10-07 19:16 | Report Abuse

(The following is shared here with DK's permission)
Dear Just88,
I refer to your email on the question regarding the impact of coal prices on JHDP, my understanding of the coal pass through mechanism is such that the power plant operator is given an agreed target heat rate to generate each Kwh of electricity. The power plant has to operate within the targeted heat rate in order to generate energy profit through energy payment.

Eg : Agreed heat rate = 9500BTU / Kwh

Assuming the average price of the coal purchased by JHDP during a particular billing period is USD100 per ton and each ton of coal is tested to have 20m BTU. Hence, the cost of each BTU is USD100/20m = USD0.000005 for this billing period. Therefore, agreed heat rate of 9500BTU/Kwh means that Vietnam EVN will pay JHDP USD0.0475 per Kwh electricity generated (USD0.000005 x 9500) during this billing period. If JHDP is able to achieve lower heat rate of say 9000btu/kwh, it is able to make USD0.0025 per Kwh electricity generated (500btu x 0.000005).

Therefore, higher coal prices mean higher energy profit due to higher price per BTU. This is provided the power plant is able to achieve the targeted plant efficiency. Ie achieving lower than agreed heat rate in generating electricity.

I hope the above clarifies.

Thank you
DK

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-07 19:42 | Report Abuse

Dear mita29,
With no disrespect, I was referring to enegy input to start fusion against enegy output once fusion reaction started.

Which is different from fusion reactor for power generation:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power

Fusion researchers have investigated various confinement concepts. The early emphasis was on three main systems: z-pinch, stellarator, and magnetic mirror. The current leading designs are the tokamak and inertial confinement (ICF) by laser. Both designs are under research at very large scales, most notably the ITER tokamak in France, and the National Ignition Facility (NIF) laser in the United States. Researchers are also studying other designs that may offer cheaper approaches. Among these alternatives, there is increasing interest in magnetized target fusion and inertial electrostatic confinement, and new variations of the stellarator

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 20:10 | Report Abuse

Sslee Dear Aseng,
We can transform mass into pure energy, such as through nuclear fission, nuclear fusion, or matter-antimatter annihilation. We can create particles (and antiparticles) out of nothing more than pure energy.

Dear Sslee,

This is something new to me
Sound unbelievable to me
But it is from the mouth of my good friend
I choose to believe

In this case of particle can be created from nothing , then can earth can be grown bigger and bigger , am I right to say so ? .

I

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-10-07 20:17 | Report Abuse

Half of the energy output of H-bomb is actually from fission reactions. A pure fusion bomb that doesn't use fission reactions does not yet exist.

awesome20

1,186 posts

Posted by awesome20 > 2021-10-07 20:48 | Report Abuse

jaks what happen?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 21:12 | Report Abuse

Dont behave a loser mentality.
We are going to buy or sell
why bother what os happening .
Follow Aseng advice
Do nothing
Let the operators shok sendiri
come back 2 years later to see what happening if the earth has grown bigger.

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 21:18 | Report Abuse

Short term Malaysian Market is dead water

Pak tua the trade swinging King in bursa also said , it is susah cari makan now a day .

Listen to Aseng advice

Do a lot of talking here

Anything that we do not what we are talking about, may it be nuclear fusion, energy transformation , growing earth bigger or opportunity cost

Happy Happy one more day

2 years very fast to past one .

Yes?

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-10-07 21:23 | Report Abuse

Aseng

See this
Not everything is gloomy

If your valley has no sunlight then look up to the cheering early bull run of palm oil stocks https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2021-10-06-story-h1591934709-3_HOME_GROWN_INDUSTRIES_OF_MALAYSIA_GONE_INTO_BULL_RUN_OGSE_2019_MEDICA.jsp

prince11

215 posts

Posted by prince11 > 2021-10-07 21:25 | Report Abuse

like i told before.
jaks drop because of reaction on court case.
huge damage.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-10-07 21:27 | Report Abuse

Besides keeping a private group, guru voluntarily comes to public forum to educate ordinary investors and answer many questions from them, taking care the public forum users as his private group members ..... is fully of mercy and dedication .......

While busy in giving guidance on various doubts, seemed that not all the questions make sense, even of the grade of pasar malam standard .... this may irritate guru and put guru in the unpleasant mood ......

so, think it over first, before you raise something .... because guru may want to answer your posting!

Be Alert!

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 21:43 | Report Abuse

Thank you Calvin

You are very kind

Don't worry about me

I am stronger than you think

Jesus is my light and strength

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 21:47 | Report Abuse

prince11 like i told before.
jaks drop because of reaction on court case.
huge damage

You are very pandai .

But you did not tell us to buy or sell when it is 82 cents
My sifu asked us to protect our profit when we had achieved the almost 200% gain .

mita29

1,064 posts

Posted by mita29 > 2021-10-07 21:49 | Report Abuse

Calvintan I bought TSH after reading your palm oil stuffs, good call & 10Q.

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-10-07 22:10 | Report Abuse

//////Therefore, higher coal prices mean higher energy profit due to higher price per BTU. //////

kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka

I am not gonna comment on this. You go figure it out yourself.

Like I said.
Coal is passthrough......you dun make money on coal prices.
Someone gonna lose gigantic big.

Who will lose gigantic big?

Who gives you the orders?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 22:27 | Report Abuse

Firehawk,

You are my best friend
Many do not have the wisdom to understand what I am talking about except you
They believe the ever changing price movement is more important than the intrinsic value of a stock
They never believe planting a durian seed today can make them rich 7 years later

I am here not to educate anyone
But to put my knowledge to a test by many sifu here

So far no one has proven my knowledge wrong or has risen a slightest doubt that my belief can be wrong
The most interesting are those funny sarcastic remarks and meaningless words that I do not know whether to laugh or cry

.I challenge the knowledgeable here to share with me the knowledge that I might had missed in my own group
But I got all the theory of nuclear fusion , transformation of energy,opportunities cost that I do not know what they are talking about .

But One out of the many thousands here. You are the only one who believe I am not here to promote the buy or sell but to share the best I know about jaks.

Thank you firehawk
Because of your kind words, I feel my time here is not wasted .

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2021-10-07 22:27 | Report Abuse

I have gone back to my own group .
Bye...
Good lucks

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-10-08 01:30 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

One year ago, coal price was 50 USD/T

Now coal price is 230 USD/T

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/coal

i3lurker

Like I said.
Coal is passthrough......you dun make money on coal prices.
Someone gonna lose gigantic big.

Who will lose gigantic big?

Who gives you the orders?
07/10/2021 10:10 PM

i3lurker

13,932 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-10-08 07:53 | Report Abuse

PSAi3alert

thats USD180.00 extra charges.

so if you were in EVN shoes will you incur a loss producing electricity?
so if you were in EVN shoes will you order the coal plants to run?

PSAi3alert i3lurker,

One year ago, coal price was 50 USD/T

Now coal price is 230 USD/T

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/coal

Sslee

6,222 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-08 08:54 | Report Abuse

DK is just trying to explain the coal pass thro' is based on:
Eg : Agreed heat rate = 9500BTU / Kwh and not ton of coal/kwh.

When you buy coal, coal price is based on USD/ton depend on certain bracket of coal heat value (Btu/ton)

In boiler different grade of coal will give you different boiler efficiency based of how the coal is combust/burn inside boiler furnance to generate steam. In steam turbine the turbine efficiency will depend on quality of steam and turbine design and condition.

In a newly run plant normally boiler and turbine efficiency is good hence if your net power to grid is less than 9500BTU/kwh then higher coal cost( btu/ton) will increase your profit.

But after running for sometime you boiler efficiency will drop due to fouling of heating surface, wear and tear causing incomplete combustion and turbine efficiency also drop due to wear and tear of moving parts and turbine blades. Then if your net power to grid is more than 9500BTU/kwh then higher coal cost will reduce your profit.

What i3lurker is saying if the end users/customers only pay your so much per KWH and if coal cost increase causing your net power output cost more than the customers ready to pay then you must as well shut down the power plant as what happening in China.

Just88

492 posts

Posted by Just88 > 2021-10-08 09:14 | Report Abuse

Just find out whether Mong Duong 2, JHDP and Vinh Tan 1 are all currently shut down !

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2021-10-08 09:18 | Report Abuse

Powell bilang Yellen agrees inflation is transitional

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2021-10-08 09:18 | Report Abuse

Short selling pun bukan permanent

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2021-10-08 09:22 | Report Abuse

Oso idealing d IPP kan save on variable costs profit kan lebih besar lagi?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz