JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 1 day ago

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-22 12:05 | Report Abuse

paktua love jaks kingdom..

dear jaks fighters..
anemy still far to come..
but..
we see..
many already naked run of fear..
thunder yelling from the sky..
but..
doesn't mean the rain will fall..
remember..
when you fear for most..
when you courage gone for most..
you will die more faster
then hit by illness..
you will lose before fight..

if you surrender only hear rumours spread
before enemy's arrived..
and..
you will defeated.

now you decide..
what your believe determine who you are..

be the chosen one..
be the one make the choices..

be the chosen one..
be the one make the choices..

https://youtu.be/FVZrhX1TFK0

tut tut
be the chosen one..
be the one who make the choices..

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-22 12:22 | Report Abuse

paktua love melalak...
let hear back some..

too all jaks fighters..

remember..
life is always a battlefield..
for those who want to step up ...
to a higher level..

dear jaks fighters..
paktua was defeated at pdz..
been kick hard at mmag..
all gasak paktua kaw kaw..
but..
paktua....
never give up..

even was beat til down
many time..even was fall down..many time..
hit by pounder over and over..
paktua never ever give up even once..

then back win it again..
will rise and win..
win big at sealink..
win big at lionind..
win big at armada
win big at dayang..
and now
wing big at data prp n supermx..

dear jaks warriors
remember...
if you been beat don't ever give to rise up..
and fight n fight more stronger..

remember
when paktua
get beated down hard..
paktua stand up fight..
and..
rise up more stronger..
and stand tall..
strong more than ever..

if you was beat hard until down..
remember to fight back..
don't never ever give up even once..

https://youtu.be/V9d7Gr0MC8o

fight back..fight more n more..
even left only you..be the last one stand..

tut tut
only the stronger will earn the thrive..

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-22 12:36 | Report Abuse

paktua choose jaks to hold..
and..
buy slowly until full own target..
and..
will set own goal until end of sept 21..
own goal jaks will..
hit rm1.10 by end of sept 21..
paktua will stand do or die..
even all lost hope n fate..

no matter how deep or hard..
paktua dare to die dare to buy..
let hear this..

https://youtu.be/UGkrKOyUJZ4

no matter how weather will hit..
no matter how brutal wave will flooding..

tut tut
dare to fight or die try..

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-04-22 12:41 | Report Abuse

Paktua73

Now CPO price has gone into World record high

Remember you did very well buying Hlt during Glove Bull?

Now Paktua73 must not miss Palm oil bull run

Go buy Thplant, Jtiasa or FGV now

Posted by Malhi Diljit > 2021-04-22 13:22 | Report Abuse

Not forgetting TSH

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-22 14:25 | Report Abuse

paktua love jaks game..
paktua set with team..
we're traders not investor..

we ride when got all analysis we got..
we know in trade world no Mercy..

loses is best friend..
if we ignored we will eat by them..

to win we need real warriors heart..
if coward no mountain you can climb..

no matter how expert you're..
no matter how master you're..

let hear this..

https://youtu.be/9753gP09EvA

how to know how good you're..
if coward still be you leader?
how come to be success but afraid to lose..

was decided to buy jaks even all run..
stand aimed rm1.10 on end of sept 21..

tut tut
dare to fight or die try!!!

Hitempo

12 posts

Posted by Hitempo > 2021-04-22 15:01 | Report Abuse

paktua u have inspired me to hold on to this share liau

viktor2u

86 posts

Posted by viktor2u > 2021-04-22 18:55 | Report Abuse

well said Paktua, I will hold the Jaks until your target price reach or maybe will still hold.

WilburR2

847 posts

Posted by WilburR2 > 2021-04-24 07:12 | Report Abuse

?

Analyser

63 posts

Posted by Analyser > 2021-04-24 10:17 | Report Abuse

seems like a lot of fake accounts bootlicking paktua's feet. most probably same person with many fake accounts lol

Edgratia

36 posts

Posted by Edgratia > 2021-04-25 21:24 | Report Abuse

not licking paktua's feet but i did personally follow him from carepls thread last year..from 0.45 to 5..if u didn't believe this stock, then invest in other stocks. Believe in this fundamental company and TAYOR

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-04-26 11:22 | Report Abuse

While i don't know how much longer commodities gonna run, probably a lot longer. I won't buy below 3 companies because of these reasons. I understand Calvin logic behind buying these companies, which should have lower PE i presume? Sorry, i didn't study in details and just a quick guide.
1. I presume THplant and FGV both GLC? 1 rule i have is not to touch GLC if i am looking at long term investments. I believe you have seen enough scandals with GLC to know why? Even i got the privilege to run GLC, i don't mind doing it for free cos i will become very rich anyway wink wink
2. Jtiasa. Cautious with 2nd generation successors. Few succeed (eg YTL) but majority are embroiled in power struggle. When everyone is busy with politic, you think they got time to care for the long term well being of businesses? That's why i miss Dr. M. From my memory, his dictatorship period was the best economically for Malaysia. Changing PM every year won't bring Malaysia anyway, no matter who the PM is.

calvintaneng Paktua73

Now CPO price has gone into World record high

Remember you did very well buying Hlt during Glove Bull?

Now Paktua73 must not miss Palm oil bull run

Go buy Thplant, Jtiasa or FGV now

Karlos

1,277 posts

Posted by Karlos > 2021-04-26 15:39 | Report Abuse

Some one exercise WC for 14.48 m of Jaks at the price of 49 sen, Assuming the current price of WC at 33 sen, it implies that the cost of acquiring Jaks via this route is at 82 sen. Difficult to understand why that person/entity has chosen to buy via warrant conversion instead of directly buying Jaks at only around say 63 sen only! Or may be they are buying Jaks from the market too on top of via this conversion?
Are we expecting some big price movement of Jaks any time soon?

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-04-27 00:11 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha Ha! WC conversion ..... I think some people know what does it means :-)

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-04-27 00:26 | Report Abuse

This is the most reliable indication.... :-)

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2021-04-28 07:42 | Report Abuse

Tak pernah jumpa ke org yg money is no object?

HAHA

I do it MY WAY!!!

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2021-04-28 07:44 | Report Abuse

Sslee

Selamat pagi

Jangan don't b discouraged

Must continue to bug Andy

hao091194

17 posts

Posted by hao091194 > 2021-04-28 08:20 | Report Abuse

why this counter getting less comment, where is other, get off ady?

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-28 08:25 | Report Abuse

Good morning SarifahSelider,
Part of my reply to Jaks:

I consider my-self a promoter of shareholder activism: Shareholder activism is not a privilege - it is a right and a responsibility. When we invest in a company, we own part of that company and we are partly responsible for how that company progresses. If we believe there is something going wrong with the company, then we, as shareholders, must become active and vocal- Mark Mobius.

I was a shareholder of JAKS before the 18th AGM and after EGM but sold my holding as I distrust JAKS BOD/Management but bought back 2,000 JAKS shares to qualify myself as shareholder again to question JAKS Board/Management on abuse, misinformation, misleading and questionable financial (Q3 and Q4) disclosure on disposal of JSB 51% equity in JIC to ICD for consideration of RM 1.00.

I am carrying out my minority shareholder rights in demanding an arm’s length business transaction on disposal of JIC, good corporate governance, transparency and holding the Board and Management answerable, accountable and responsible. My only reason in posting without editing your reply in the i3 investor public forum is to encourage more discussion, shareholder activism and be more aware of questionable financial disclosure on disposal of JSB 51% equity in JIC to ICD for consideration of RM 1.00.

It is my hope more minority shareholders will attend AGM, ask the hard questions and hold the BOD/Management and external auditor answerable, accountable and responsible. Follow up and report any irregularities/red flags to SC/Bursa in order to protect the interest of the Company. Nothing destroyed the shares value of the company faster than a self serving or untrustworthy BOD/Management.

I respect company rights in seeking legal advice if there is any wrongdoing in my action that would warrant legal action to protect the interest of the Company thus please respect my minority shareholder rights in holding the BOD/Management answerable, accountable, responsible and reporting any suspect irregularities/red flags to SC/Bursa in order to protect the interest of the Company

Thank you

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-04-28 08:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Jimmy Song

212 posts

Posted by Jimmy Song > 2021-04-28 19:15 | Report Abuse

@Sslee

Why u dislike jaks so much? but what u say dont make sense la....alang alang mobius shareholder activism..... aiya dont waste time on jaks la.. just go for other counter la.

No need to be so noble la... more important is everyone make money.

Tkeng

709 posts

Posted by Tkeng > 2021-04-28 22:47 | Report Abuse

Nice comments here.... All trying hard to reason.... lol.

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-29 08:11 | Report Abuse

Maybe this is a first time for me where questions submitted in advance for the AGM was not answered during AGM or even after I wrote in to complaint.

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-04-29 08:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-29 10:04 | Report Abuse

1 more month to Q1 2021 result where clarity will emerged as of share of profit from Vietnan Power plant.

luckyman

732 posts

Posted by luckyman > 2021-04-29 10:07 | Report Abuse

Wondering why there is a shortage of food delivery riders in KL and Selangor? Maybe it’s just because they are so lowly paid
Thursday, 29 Apr 2021 07:01 AM MYT

BY SYED JAYMAL ZAHIID

Consumers and eateries have complained about delays and a shortage of riders lately. ― Picture by Hari Anggara
Consumers and eateries have complained about delays and a shortage of riders lately. ― Picture by Hari Anggara
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on news you need to know.

KUALA LUMPUR, April 29 ― Food delivery platforms like Grab Food and Foodpanda enjoyed a boost over the past year as Malaysians took to ordering food in a big way to avoid crowds during the various movement control orders.

But lately, consumers as well as eateries have complained about delays and a shortage of riders.

Some reports state that this could be because many of the riders could have gone back to their office jobs, others blame the rainy season while there are those who think that government hand-outs mean there is less of a necessity for people to take on these part-time jobs.

After talking to the riders themselves, one other possibility has surfaced: If riders have little incentive to continue, they won’t.

A key factor behind this, according to riders themselves, is the driving philosophy of today’s gig-based food delivery platform itself: keeping costs low to feed consumers’ absurd and insatiable demand for everything cheap, fast and good.

“Nobody would stay in this job if there are better ones out there,” said Radhi. “I have to work long hours just to earn RM140 a day. On the surface that sounds a lot, maybe it is, but it’s not every day I get to make that kind of money.”

Radhi’s grievance underscores the growing global disillusionment with the gig economy, which on one side has helped birth blue chip companies like Grab and Uber and, on the flip side, a new generation of lowly-paid “precarious” workers forced to depend on jobs that offer neither security or legal protection.

If the advantage of the gig economy is flexibility (of hours) with competitive income, Radhi believes that is really an illusion.

To earn around RM2,200, he would have to make many, many deliveries a day, usually averaging 12 hours consisting mostly of short distance deliveries that will get him RM5 per trip, and the occasional RM7 to RM8 for trips longer than 10 kilometres.

These fees are borne by customers themselves unless there are promotions, which service providers would subsidise as discounts. For profit, these firms take a clean cut from the food sold by merchants or vendors.

Long hours, just surviving

The gruelling hours have long been the source of contention among riders who feel their employers have failed to commensurate with the right pay.

Working hours can sometimes go as long as 12 hours, which Radhi confided is downright exhausting.

But growing up in a low income household means he has little option but to make those deliveries or he would earn much less.

With RM2,200 the job has helped him and his family, especially during the pandemic, when jobs are hard to come by.

Riders also have to apportion some of that salary to maintain and repair their bikes, which reduces their disposable income.

Most application-based delivery service providers, to keep costs at a minimum, do not provide bikes.

Combined with a pay system that can sometimes be unpredictable thanks to discounts intended to keep customers loyal, these issues have often been the source of tension between the firms and their riders, who in the past have launched several protests over what they felt was unfair compensation.

This friction is not unique to Malaysia. In the UK, for example, Uber drivers have reported feeling forced to work extremely long hours, sometimes more than 70 a week, just to make a basic living.

Many then became organised, went on strikes and launched lawsuits that eventually forced the ride-hailing app to recognise and pay them perks that come with formal employment, like healthcare benefits and overtime.

Malaysian riders, less organised, enjoy none of those benefits.

This longstanding dispute over pay and remuneration could be the underlying factor driving riders to shun these companies, causing the shortage and disrupting operations.

“If the job takes care of us, we wouldn’t go away right?” said Faliq, a part-time rider with a diploma in human resource management.

“I’ll split in no time if I get an office job,” he added.

The gig economy explosion has fueled a fierce ethical debate about whether or not regulation is necessary given the size and precarious nature of the industry, which tends to provide little job security and legal protection otherwise accorded through formal employment.

Labour rights proponents like Charles Santiago, Klang MP and an economist by training, have argued for “partial” regulation to accord workers some legal rights or fair compensation by enacting a law to force companies like Grab and Fo

Posted by crackpot > 2021-04-30 11:16 | Report Abuse

what the hell is shareholder activism @Sslee? curious want to know since u so free, what other counters u apply your shareholder activism on? or u just fokus on jaks jer? why not buy something like 100m shares and fight all the way? ppl here that replied you and said good job Sslee just want to see drama lar...if they really believe your so called shareholder activism, show some actions also lar instead of just telling u good job.

you suka2 kata all these things acting like a hero trying to fight for minority shareholders but in actual fact what we all see is u just made some bad investment calls and cannot swallow the loss. It's share market lar...no one held a gun to your head asked u to buy jaks shares. You enter at your own risk and win or lose are part of the game. YOu can do whatever research or studies before buying but too bad for you, it seems like your research are quite rubbish after all.

you sure made money from jaks already lar. Just go quietly, no one will blame you. As u said, since u dont trust jaks or the directors, after you sold your shares why you even care??

you can go on about your shareholder's rights horses**t and all lar @Sslee. why not also send to SC and bursa? but looking at your posts i'm sure u have lar...but also looking at your posts, very 7-lan sure sc bursa also malas nk layan kau bro, sbb if sc bursa replied you am sure you wanna lansi post here also. like this lar @Sslee, try to think why SC bursa malas want to layan kau??

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-30 11:41 | Report Abuse

morning..
as.paktua say..
paktua n team we will play slowly here..
slowly buy a bit by bit..
we still with own goal...
mountain 1.10 by end of sept..

tut tut
we buy below 0.63 abit by bit

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-04-30 11:47 | Report Abuse

Know why in 2020, the SC continued its efforts to facilitate the establishment of an independent wholly-owned Bursa Regulatory Subsidiary (Bursa RegSub) to assume the regulatory functions currently undertaken by Bursa Malaysia.
The establishment of the Bursa RegSub was announced in February 2020. Efforts were made to put in place the necessary governance structure and regulations, and facilitate amendments to Bursa Malaysia’s rules to support the function at the Bursa RegSub.
The clear segregation of the regulatory function from the commercial or business objectives of Bursa Malaysia will address the perception of potential conflicts of interest between these two competing objectives.

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-30 12:22 | Report Abuse

when you feel want give up..
when you feel down..
when you fell no one back up...
listen this...

https://youtu.be/obfKz0E3XXU

look at the mirror..who you see?
are you not a warrior..that always fight??
why now you be a coward??

tut tut
comeon fight for your dream!!
no one will believing you only you believe on you dream..fight..fight..till reach your dream...

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-30 12:31 | Report Abuse

paktua never what else say..
paktua never care what the hell their think...
paktua never care what road will facing..
bcoz..paktua dare to dream..
to be the best..
dare to think like the king..
dare to walk in success road..

https://youtu.be/V9d7Gr0MC8o

thats why paktua choose to be a fighter in jaks kingdom

tut tut
choose to a fighter dare to fight or die try

paktua73

18,265 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 2021-04-30 13:44 | Report Abuse

too all jaks fighters..

remember..
life is always a battlefield..
for those who want to step up ...
to a higher level..

dear jaks fighters..
paktua was defeated many times.
been kick hard by many battles..
many surrounded gasak paktua kaw kaw..
but..
paktua..never give up..

even was beat til down
many time..even was fall down..
hit by pounder over and over..
paktua never ever give up even once..

now prove it again..
paktua still standing and more stronger
will rise and win more..

remember...
if you been beat don't ever give to rise up..
and fight n fight more stronger..

remember
when paktua
get beated down hard..
paktua stand up fight
and rise up more stronger..
and stand tall..strong more than ever..

if you was beat hard until down..
remember to fight back..
don't never ever give up even once..
fight back..fight more n more..
even left only you..be the last one stand..
only the stronger will earn the thrive..

https://youtu.be/YGKyFhd4DbU

remember..
never give up even once..
bean defeated not means you are loser..

same on jaks..if we give up on him..
he will left you behind..

tut tut
will stand fight more stronger..
and stand to buy jaks more (with own method)

Posted by crackpot > 2021-04-30 14:24 | Report Abuse

The SC just doing their job sbb that's their mandate. definitely not because of you and your whatever activism. Wanna hard sell yourself also no need so obvious lar @Sslee. during KYY era in jaks also sc and bursa let things run its course, where they wanna campur tangan bro?? btw are u KYY in disguise?????

AnsonLiew

2,251 posts

Posted by AnsonLiew > 2021-04-30 17:03 | Report Abuse

good buy now

buy now no regret

next report shoot rocket

mark my word

luckyman

732 posts

Posted by luckyman > 2021-04-30 20:50 | Report Abuse

VW pulls a fast one: ‘Voltswagen’ rebrand a ruse
Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021 07:51 AM Malay Mail

New Volkswagen (VW) ID.4 SUV electric cars are ready for delivery at the customer centre of German carmaker Volkswagen in Wolfsburg, northern Germany. — AFP pic
New Volkswagen (VW) ID.4 SUV electric cars are ready for delivery at the customer centre of German carmaker Volkswagen in Wolfsburg, northern Germany. — AFP pic
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on news you need to know.

NEW YORK, Mar 31 — Volkswagen US’ subsidiary is keeping its name and will not rename itself “Voltswagen,” a company spokesman said yesterday, confirming that an earlier announcement was an April Fool’s joke that may have gone further than intended.

The German automaker’s US subsidiary, which is launching a media blitz for a new all-electric sport utility vehicle, recrafted its social media pages yesterday and said the new moniker represents its “future-forward investment in e-mobility,” according to a press release early Tuesday that was widely covered, including by AFP.

Company officials kept up the pretence for hours, with a US spokesman confirming the name change early yesterday in response to an email question about whether it was an April Fool’s joke.

But VW spokesman Mark Gillies said in an email late yesterday that the “Voltswagen” rebrand was a joke after the Wall Street Journal and other media reported that the announcement was indeed a ruse.

The incident comes as VW unveils new ads in the United States for the ID.4, its new electric model. VW’s shift to electric cars marks an opportunity to redefine itself after the bruising “Dieselgate” scandal, which led to billions of dollars’ worth of government settlements and a shakeup of company leadership.

Daniel Binns, head of Interbrand, a New York-based marketing consultancy, said the VW’s announcement succeeded in generating buzz, but that the approach was not risk-free.

“It’s got us talking about it, so it’s working,” Binns said late yesterday afternoon while the branding campaign was under suspicion but not yet debunked.

But Binns said the joke was not necessarily intuitive, since the release came a few days before April 1. There is also a risk the communication around the joke will look “mismanaged” given that many people took it seriously.

“At this point it’s how it gets resolved and what is the punchline,” Binns told AFP.

The episode began Monday, when VW briefly published the “Voltswagen” press release, sparking speculation it was an April Fools’ joke. Such stunts are particularly popular in the German press.

VW quickly removed the release but made a formal announcement yesterday morning. The name was also changed on VW’s Twitter and YouTube pages.

A VW spokesman in the United States said yesterday the announcement was originally intended for April 29, but that the transition was accelerated after the inadvertent Monday release.

“After yesterday, we have decided to expedite this roll-out and will be going through a series of transitions in both internal and external brand guidelines that will make this change as seamless and straightforward as possible,” said spokesman William Gock, whose email signature identifies him as Product Communications Senior Specialist for Volkswagen of America.

“This name change signals that VW is transitioning away from the internal combustion engine and to e-mobility,” Gock said in response to emailed questions, including about April Fool’s Day.

“We foresee our cars being all electric in the US by the end of the next decade, and we hope the attention we’re generating here will help communicate these goals and commitments to all.”

Tesla-level buzz?

The announcement comes as VW unveils in US showrooms this month the new all-electric ID.4 sport utility vehicle, the latest challenge by a conventional automaker to Elon Musk’s Tesla franchise.

Besides releasing products to compete with Tesla, traditional automakers are also trying to compete with Musk’s flare for generating buzz.

VW’s plan for shifting away from conventional cars is similar to that of General Motors, which introduced a new brand design earlier this year as part of an avowed redefinition of the company to what GM calls a future of “zero crashes, zero emissions and zero congestion.”

A series of light-hearted spots released Monday played up the change to an auto that starts up without a traditional vroom, responds to voice commands to adjust the heat and charges up while an owner goes to bed.

Wedbush Securities praised VW’s announcement as evidence it is “not playing around” in building up its electric car fleet and remaking its corporate image, according to a note released yesterday shortly after the purported name change. — AFP

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-01 06:33 | Report Abuse

Haha,
btw are u KYY in disguise?????
Do I need to disguise as KYY? LOL.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-03-02-story196085-Investment_Bloggers_day_I3.jsp

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-05-01 08:50 |

Post removed.Why?

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-02 12:57 | Report Abuse

hi sslee, u follow the sc/ bursa guidelines closely ..... do u notice any restriction on RI? more precisely, any interval needed between 2 RI?

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-02 13:19 | Report Abuse

Before covid 19 the norm is per year only one RI thro' EGM with underwritter.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/regulators-relax-rules-rights-issue-make-fundraising-easier-current-tough-time

Under the expedited process, the regulators said eligible listed issuers, namely the public-listed companies and listed real estate investment trusts (REITs), will be granted greater flexibility to manage market uncertainties while making capital calls, and fast-track secondary fundraising, subject to certain safeguards.

For instance, the regulators said, the eligible listed issuers must have controlling shareholders who will provide an irrevocable undertaking to subscribe for their full entitlements, with not more than a 30% discount to the theoretical ex-rights price on these newly issued shares or units.

In other words, underwriters are not required to take up the unsubscribed portion of the rights issue, should minority shareholders decline to fork out more capital.

The framework allows companies to issue new rights shares or units to their existing securities holders on a pro rata basis, up to 50% of the total number of issued shares or issued units.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-02 14:46 | Report Abuse

thanks!

cashsssss

151 posts

Posted by cashsssss > 2021-05-03 11:07 | Report Abuse

no ppl wanan buy this share lah. boring and boring everyday

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-03 14:23 | Report Abuse

Sslee. Seek your advise. I wanna start 1 blog in i3. Blog title i know but blog path? Description is where i input my blog right?
I feel ashamed don't know how to write blog haha

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-03 15:18 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/2013-09-13-story-h48764663-How_to_create_blog_in_i3.jsp

Check above blog.
I can remember how i create the blog path as I creat it long ago.

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-03 15:25 | Report Abuse

Do read my first blog wrote on Serba Dinamik especially if you own their shares

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-03 15:39 | Report Abuse

Sslee. Now, i have open the worm can. You can dig into the details. This is protecting bursa investors

Posted by Bennychua007 > 2021-05-03 17:15 | Report Abuse

I thought this company also got related to steel ..Btw price keep dropped

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-03 19:28 | Report Abuse

Benny. Sorry, i tried google but couldn't find how much steel was used to build JAKS power plant in Vietnam. But indeed you are right to say that JAKS related to steel. Without steel, power plant can't exist

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-03 21:40 | Report Abuse

Give u a like on yr Serbak D article .....
1. give u encouragement for this is yr 1st. article
2. like to hear the cons side against many pros

hold negligible amount of serbak, bcos full of sceptic :D

Post a Comment
Market Buzz