JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 1 day ago

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-03 22:20 | Report Abuse

Some current facts about JAKS,
1. The 3rd. highest in the short selling list, 1st. Top glove ; 2nd. Supermax 4th. Hartalega .....pros, like big cap. already, all these are KLCI component stocks leh .... now JAKS is treated at same level :D :D cons, this is short selling leh .... good? who short it? in large amount .....

2. 2 generators in Vietnam PP are operating, pros, will report profit (as minority interest), cons, not really getting the money, until dividend is declared.

3. Conversion of WC, 7m+ was injected to the co. Everybody know, conversion just don't make sense .... who is the sozhai? such large amount ......

some people just see 1 or 2 points .... no harm to see more pros and cons and the most important factor is how much ticket in big boss hands! The RI half year ago, keep on changing the versions, the subscription price, the ratio ... just in a few months, 3 or 4 versions were announced, this was never happened in KLSE history (that i experienced, may be i am wrong, pls correct me if so), the reason was simply bcos the amount of ticket in big boss hands was changing :D

this few days powerful operating of price is seen, so, combine all the facts .... and things are happen in sequence, so, consider the timing too .....

the pros of jaks is, can be traded over and over again .... some in same theme, e,g, Toyoven, MFCB ... may be can give u high return, but not providing many trading chances :D

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-04 09:34 | Report Abuse

Firehawk. TQ. Since you are shareholder of serba, suggest you to shoot them an email to explain on such allegation. Indeed, the financial impact on you might be negligible but if this is true, then it will cause a lot of losses for a lot of people. Not only financially but also in their life.
Taking financial losses because i choose the wrong company to invest is different from a company that's out to cheat. That's a crime. I personally saw how my father had a big chunk of his hard earned retirement fund vaporised in the 90s as a newbee. Tilll now, he still feels the pain. Needless to say, he invested in goreng stocks.

Posted by Bennychua007 > 2021-05-04 17:17 | Report Abuse

So disappointed for this share ...I throw d.good luck guys.

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-05 15:41 | Report Abuse

very boring for JAKS shareholder so spare me some time to promote BAT.
Although i am not a chart person but i believe actually BAT share price shows a lower low and higher high chart? Now enough with technical. let's talk fundamental
As recent as Jan 2019, BAT was selling at RM31. Now, it's less than 50% at RM14.56. Now, my understanding is that BAT profit takes a hit because of 2 issues. Nothing to do with change of customer habits
1. Illegal cigarrettes
2. e cigarretes

Now i know that BAT has or gonna launched e cigarette. Any sucess will be an added bonus because before this they were zero. And i know it's a good move because i saw many people are smoking e cigarettes nowadays.
As to illegal cigarrettes. I honestly not sure if authority has improved on their enforcement? As per BAT's MD interview, Malaysia's contraband cigarettes are highest in the world. Now, that's what i called Malaysia Boleh!!!
So, i bought BAT because i was trying to bottom fishing and betting that since Malaysia already No. 1 for contraband cigarettes, we won't wanna pursue further for super No.1 . So, any % drop would be a winner. So far, the share price seems to be proving me right leh?
In conclusion, assuming that Malaysia can slightly drop from No. 1 spot in contraband and BAT having some success in e cigarette, then hor sey liao lah.
Don't say i don't show you any shares to buy ah. Of course la, i don't need your money but if you could help push BAT up further and help my retirement, i TQ.
TQ for reading

cashsssss

151 posts

Posted by cashsssss > 2021-05-05 17:38 | Report Abuse

left to right hand to trap ppl in then throw all in last minute.

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-06 10:42 | Report Abuse

Windy, your suggestion is good, bcos this may help to rectify the crook-ups that happen so common in so many counters, but the drawback is, i'm not the right person. Bcos if i want to put forward the issue, i hv to understand the issue to a certain level, that can convince (at least myself) the issue is there that the authority should look into. But, i know very little about Serbak D, i may said i bot this like trying luck, based on recommendation from many IBs :D :D

Oil (+ oil linked) stocks are subject to wild fluctuation, bcos they are mainly influenced by crude oil price, that fluctuates so wildly. (I really never imagine that can happen, when I saw WTI was USD -$37.6, some time in March, last year). So, i think all oil and oil related stocks are highly risky, this is their nature :D :D moreover, if their management are lack of integrity :-)

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-06 10:52 | Report Abuse

The most i know about Serbak D is, many IBs give high TP (>2, :D ;D), has bright future, can earn much more money ..... on the other hand, i notice it always do PP, asking money ......

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-06 11:09 | Report Abuse

I notice Sealink is actively traded recently. I don't know what's the news but for benefit of JAKS forumers, if you wanna buy Sealink as investment, i suggest not.
Sealink's main activities are ship building of mainly O&G vessels and chartering. For O&G chartering, even when O&G recovers, which already begun, Sealink vessels already obsolete and can't be chartered unless upgrade or refurbished. So, whatever assets are worth shit. As for ship building, that's still a ray of hope but Sealink mainly build their own vessels.
Sealink major shareholder should be about 80. His successor? I am not optimistic
Do read audit firm's report on Sealink being going concern

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-06 12:04 | Report Abuse

Firehawk. O&G has recovered and will strengthen more, no doubt. Immediate beneficiaries are top Hibiscus and Sapura thru Sapura OMV.
Now for those involve in maintenance and services, yet to be seen. My favourite in O&G maintenance is Dayang and they are loaded with jobs now. However, their margin will be squeezed due to extra cost from pandemic (eg. Dayang is putting their offshore workers in hotels long term due to pandemic and interstate travel restriction etc) I won't buy Dayang at current price personally.

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-06 12:05 | Report Abuse

Btw, i am not calling buy on Sapura cos Sapura OMV is just part of Sapura. I am eyeing Sapura

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-06 16:45 | Report Abuse

something for thought:
how big boss would like to report the next QR?
(besides when he will release it?)

bigfu

28 posts

Posted by bigfu > 2021-05-06 22:48 | Report Abuse

3/5/2021 short selling trades current 10 days
Total Net Short Position JAKS 28,890,000 shares

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-05-07 09:19 | Report Abuse

No need reply already, their reply savage

Hitempo

12 posts

Posted by Hitempo > 2021-05-07 09:55 | Report Abuse

Hmmm whats going on this morning..suddenly rise

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 11:14 | Report Abuse

When Jaks can reach 80 cents and above...?

Adele123

12 posts

Posted by Adele123 > 2021-05-07 11:16 | Report Abuse

Next goreng stock - Ideal United, revenue in recovery state, higher NTA, watch out

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 11:30 | Report Abuse

Someone helps push up jaks bit bit lo...

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-07 13:07 | Report Abuse

SSlee. I agree with JAKS reply to you.
Btw, apart from JAKS, do you question other listed companies? I still don't see any wrongdoings in JAKS yet but i can see so obvious misconduct in other companies. If you just raise your queries to JAKS, that's not called advocating shareholders rights. That's selective and i would have to question the genuinity of your concerns

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-07 13:40 | Report Abuse

Promotion time. Yeah BAT has scaled new height not seen since Dec 2020. Now, that's before pandemic. Chart wise, unless it drops below RM14, otherwise the uptrend might continue. Haha, all the sudden i sound like a chartist.
Now, i gotta declare my average cost is less than RM11 and i am promoting because i don't intend to accumulate more shares and would like you to push up the price. Apart rom capital gain, i am looking at dividend yield. 50% of my share holdings are in dividend stocks because that's what i gonna rely on after retirement.
Gonna dispose of my properties portfolio before i retire at 55 because it's just too much nuisance dealing with real estate agents especially during the pandemic. When i retire, i just wanna travel the word with no worries

Posted by toffeemoose > 2021-05-07 14:58 | Report Abuse

woohoo

GGecko

1,937 posts

Posted by GGecko > 2021-05-07 14:59 | Report Abuse

@happyday123 your plea is anwered..hihi

AnsonLiew

2,251 posts

Posted by AnsonLiew > 2021-05-07 15:03 | Report Abuse

gogogo jsks

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 15:16 | Report Abuse

Thanks for someone helps to push up bit bit...Wish can push up bit bit more...I sincerely many thanks to someone helps...Thank you so much...

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 15:23 | Report Abuse

Push above 80 cents lo...Don't one day shows please...

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-05-07 15:28 | Report Abuse

lau hong

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 15:30 | Report Abuse

My Birthday wishes next Monday hopefully jaks can fly above 80 cents please...So, everyone can have happy day during my big day...Thank you in advance push up bit bit for us...:)

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-07 15:42 | Report Abuse

2 generators is running ...... vroom ..vroom ...vroom .. vroom .....

some ppl think buying warrant can hv better return (in term of %), big boss proves it the other way round, big boss is a genius !

Jilohhuat

177 posts

Posted by Jilohhuat > 2021-05-07 15:42 | Report Abuse

Happyday , may yr wish comes true

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 15:57 | Report Abuse

@Jilohhuat, xie xie all of you help to push bit bit up for jaks...Just above 80 cents it will be nice...! Jaks is good counter but no one helps to push up...Once again, thank you to someone help to push bit bit up for today ya...Love you guys...!

Roy 8

340 posts

Posted by Roy 8 > 2021-05-07 16:03 | Report Abuse

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/banking-finance/malaysias-maybank-to-stop-financing-new-coal-activities

The current trend is Climate change and going green. Some countries are implementing carbon tax to discourage companies to use coal.

Avoid companies using coal in their business.

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 16:30 | Report Abuse

Omg, jaks like goreng counter...My wishes can't come true lo...

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-05-07 16:32 | Report Abuse

Dont do boomer here la Roy 8, can link dnex with o&g really next level brain, instead of avoid companies, you should avoid by using your brain

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-05-07 16:33 | Report Abuse

Happyday123 you want 80 cents to pass baton to who?

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 16:43 | Report Abuse

@ggcomliao, all jaks supporters lo...Don't just one day show then drop so much thereafter again lo...Like those some shares fly crazily but how come jaks can't fly bit bit like 10 to 20 cents?

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 16:47 | Report Abuse

Nice nice closing for 0.645 to 0.65. At least help to push up bit bit for today...Next Monday jia you push up bit bit more ya...Thank you...!

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-05-07 16:56 | Report Abuse

dont know boss what agenda, need wait boss push also, retailer cant do much

Posted by Happyday123 > 2021-05-07 17:05 | Report Abuse

Sharks sharks and bosses bosses, please help to push up more more ya...

Posted by crackpot > 2021-05-07 17:18 | Report Abuse

That's why lar @Windy1974, @Sslee just being selective, or should I say just target JAKS. Please read my posts again questioning @Sslee's real intention. It's obvious he has personal agenda against JAKS and masking it using "shareholder activism". Asked @Sslee also in my previous post what other counters he applied his so-called shareholder activism, but did not answer. Nevermind lar, I still wish to thank him by selectively omit to answer my questions in my earlier post.

@Sslee, since u asked for advice here on JAKS' reply, very simple. Understand bursa rules on corporate transactions and also try to understand some basic accounting rules first. Then only ask the 'hard' questions...not simply shoot questions acting like a hero on the pretense of shareholder activism. Save your time and look for other counters which you believe in, which you think can make you some money lor. At the end of the day, you go into stock markets because you want to make money, not because want to promote shareholder activism.

Think of this lar @Sslee, if you have shares in a company and the share price keeps going up, makes you lots of $$$, but you know for sure there are something wrong/wrongdoings in that company, would you apply your shareholder activism to this company? I doubt you will, but what is damn-7-lan-sure is, you will happily pocket your $$$ that you made off this company's shares and just keep quiet.

luckyman

732 posts

Posted by luckyman > 2021-05-07 17:18 | Report Abuse

Based on the last 5 years track record, each of its REAL uptrend rallies could last 4 months or longer. Slow but pretty steady too, with minor volatilities in between.

ggcomliao

1,442 posts

Posted by ggcomliao > 2021-05-07 17:21 | Report Abuse

sslee sold before right issue, regleted in every ways

Posted by crackpot > 2021-05-07 17:37 | Report Abuse

HAHAHA that's why lar @ggcomliao....he really gg and try to un-gg now by using his "shareholder activism"

Posted by supermaxdarren > 2021-05-07 17:38 | Report Abuse

hope i am wrong..i see this spike of share price is done by sharks distribute to retails

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-07 18:26 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha Ha! may be big boss releases marvelous QR to further boost, who know???

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-07 19:02 | Report Abuse

Sslee
Train as a Chemical Engineer. An investment novice when he first tries his luck in stocks investment in year 2016. Lose his hard earned money in Xingquan. Start learning investment from all the Sifu in I3investor especially Kcchong.

A cute and weird fella. An activist shareholder: encouraging and putting pressure on management at AGM to increase shareholder value through change in dividend policy, corporate policy, governance, transparency and accountability. A very kind and forgiven person believe in human kindness and share effort and destiny for common good. His favorite quote:

“To err is human, to forgive divine” - Alexander Pope
“Everybody deserves a second chance, because life is too complicated to get it right the first time” - SkyLug.
“Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.” – Albert Einstein

AGM/EGM I attended:
Xingquan, CSL, JAKS, Insas, HRC, CSCTEEL, TAE, TAGB, Tunepro, DGSB, Gkent and KSL.
And by the way I was invited by TAE Board for a lucheon to talk over my questions for the AGM.
Dato' Wong CEO of Insas is in my WhatsApp.
Bjland and BJcorp IR was very nice to me.

Sslee

6,223 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-05-07 19:09 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Lee,

Thank you for your email.

We have forwarded your email to Mr Abdul Jalil today.

Kind regards,
Lydia

robertwts

126 posts

Posted by robertwts > 2021-05-07 19:54 | Report Abuse

You guys all tp?

Windy1974

737 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-05-07 22:31 | Report Abuse

Ok. i gonna give my tp. RM10,000

firehawk

4,782 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-05-07 23:29 | Report Abuse

Sslee
Train as a Chemical Engineer. An investment novice when he first tries his luck in stocks investment in year 2016. Lose his hard earned money in Xingquan ........
-------------------------

You? younger than i tot, keep it up !
(my firm belief is, a person will not mature in investment, if he has not gone through serious wash up, is better go through it when still young :D )

when i was young i did somethings that i want to laugh, when i recall now..... e.g.
- i photoed copy 13 relatives IC to make application for IPO of Tenaga, filled up 13 forms, bot 13 banker cheques .... post the hard copies one by one ...... and other IPO too. At that time, almost all IPO can make money, but the chance of getting drawn was slim.

- i bot numerous of OR, PR .... (subscription right) to subscribe the securities, bcos can hv ~10% discount, even for those didn't intent to buy and sometimes, of course, end up with losing money :D

- call registrars, IB analysts, wrote to MSWG for even a minor issues, eg. conversion period for ICULS is too long ... etc.

May we gain experience and wisdom for the things that we have put in our effort ..... :-)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz