TA ENTERPRISE BHD

KLSE (MYR): TA (4898)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

7,616 comment(s). Last comment by Scylla 2021-03-27 13:22

limyinchu

87 posts

Posted by limyinchu > 2018-06-30 11:19 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing, appreciate

luckypunting

1,930 posts

Posted by luckypunting > 2018-06-30 12:42 | Report Abuse

Current NTA is around 1.48 with assets still under old valuation, It would have at least doubled by now...

luckypunting

1,930 posts

Posted by luckypunting > 2018-06-30 12:44 | Report Abuse

If MGO does happen and TT only offer you 0.80-0.90, Please REJECT! Haha.. :p

Sslee

5,402 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-06-30 12:44 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
This was the first AGM I attended where the Company Secretary reminded the attendees that whatever verbal answers given at the AGM is confines to these 4 walls and should not be share in any public forum. This is to prevent misinterpretation on what is said thus cause misrepresentation to the public. Anyhow the official AGM Minutes will be available for public viewing once it is ready.

My intention of pointing out 33% holding is the threshold where Mandatory General Offer is required is for general knowledge and definitely did not implied whether Datuk Tiah has any intention to take TAE private or not?

My meaning of: The BOD’s have the foresight to sell some of the land and property to unlock its value is with reference to below published announcement:
Refer financial report page 36:
In January 2018, TA Little Bay Pty Limited, a 60.17% subsidiary of the Company has completed the disposal of the remaining land at Little Bay, New South Wales for total cash amount of AUD245.0 million (RM774 million equivalent), which resulted in a pre-tax profit of approximately AUD104 million (RM342 million equivalent). With the disposal, the Group financial performance and cash-flows will be boosted in the financial year 2018.
Refer Q1 report:
The compensation sum of RM32 million received on 22nd March 2018 from Jabatan Ketua Pengarah Tanah dan Galian Negeri Selangor pursuant to the compulsory acquisition of 8,238 square metres of undeveloped land comprising of Lot 43160 and Lot 43161 located in Pekan Cempaka, District of Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5833269
DISPOSAL OF TWO (2) UNITS OF OFFICE LOTS LOCATED AT TOWER ONE LIPPO CENTRE, HONG KONG BY WINNER STAR GROUP LIMITED, A SUBSIDIARY OF THE COMPANY TO CHAMPION CASTLE LIMITED FOR THE TOTAL CASH CONSIDERATION OF HK$137.0 MILLION (EQUIVALENT TO APPROXIMATELY RM67.4 MILLION) The Board of Directors of TA Enterprise wishes to announce that the Disposal has been completed on 22 June 2018 in accordance with the Agreement for Sale and Purchase.

My meaning: As of shareholder spread of TAGB, all options are open on the table for consideration by BOD and BURSA with the best interest of shareholder in mind. Mean there are still many options open for consideration.
In my personal view the option can be:
1. Distribution of TAGB share held by TAE to shareholder of TAE.
2. TAE taking TAGB private by issuing new TAE share in exchange of TAGB share not own by TAE in an agreeable and fair ratio.
3. Acquisition of New Assets payment by issuing new TAGB share.
4. Datuk Tiah or TAE disposing TAGB share to institutional buyer or open market in an orderly manner.
5. Or any option that will compiled with the TAGB shareholder spread.
Any option required the approval of BURSA with main consideration of best interest of shareholder.

As of recent market price increase my take is, during uncertainty time of trade war/economic slowdown/stock correction/stock crash many of those unit fund manager will quickly sell of those growth stock (High PE) if they can sense that the profit growth will be severely affected. With money in hand they will look for save heaven stock to invest that will at least protect their capital and at the same time earning dividend that is higher than FD rate. I believe with what had been announcement by TAE so far, TAE earning for 2018 will be good and with formal dividend policy of Min 40% payout rate more and more fund will pour into TAE.

Thank you

limyinchu

87 posts

Posted by limyinchu > 2018-06-30 12:56 | Report Abuse

Wow! Thanks brother sslee. Make me learn more knowledge.

Lele

523 posts

Posted by Lele > 2018-06-30 14:58 | Report Abuse

The Board of Directors of TA Enterprise Berhad (“TAE”) wishes to announce that TAE’s dividend policy will be revised to 40% - 60% of TAE Group’s PAT excluding TA Global Berhad (“TAG”) Group’s PAT but including dividend receivable from TAG for the same financial year.

http://www.ta.com.my/taeb/ir_announcements-20100514-3.html

darrenliew

964 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2018-06-30 20:44 | Report Abuse

But i think the Revised Dividend Policy will become negative bcos the TAE Group's PAT(the base on which TAE's dividend policy will be computed) will in fact be reduced since the dividend receivable from TAG (to be included) is much smaller than TAG's PAT (TO BE EXCLUDED)

singh1

1,008 posts

Posted by singh1 > 2018-07-01 00:50 | Report Abuse

I don't think there will be an MGO, I believe companies do that when they have no more growth to achieve and don't need public funds or shareholders money or they are so greedy they don't want to share with shareholders the appreciation of the assets over the many years of operation. In other words they will con minority shareholders and try to keep the big gains for themselves.
In my observation of this management over the last 10 years, I don't think Datuk or his family will do that to minority shareholders. Theirs is a very honest family who care for others. Some may say Datuk had been fined for some offence in the 1990's during Asian financial crisis. After investigating many articles, listening to many sermons by Datuk about his struggles, I believe he was a victim of others who tried to cheat their way out of their financial difficulties during the crisis and the authorities implicated him as well in the process. After looking at all the information I decided to invest in TA & TAGB with 90% of my money invested in this two companies. It is a risk I took but I am not afraid, for I believe in Tony, Alicia and Joo Kim to do the right thing. That is to earn a honest living and to share the profits with shareholders. Have faith and God shall bless us.

Sslee

5,402 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2018-07-01 09:32 | Report Abuse

Dear singh1,
Good morning.
Totally agreed with you, there would not be any MGO for TAE, but for TAGB all options are opened in order to comply with the shareholder spread.

Yes we must have a good heart to forgive other that had wronged us and especially to forgive our own sins and misdeeds committed during our past reckless year. By forgiving we are able to free ourselves of past baggage and to live in the NOW and do the right things NOW.

May we be grateful and have faith on all the goodness we received and given. God bless all of us and everyone.

Thank you

Posted by hopetobecorrect > 2018-07-01 12:56 | Report Abuse

@Singh1....Some may say Datuk had been fined for some offence in the 1990's during Asian financial crisis. After investigating many articles, listening to many sermons by Datuk about his struggles, I believe he was a victim of others who tried to cheat their way out of their financial difficulties during the crisis and the authorities implicated him as well in the process.

i hope you don't mind to share more with us on your observation of the above. the markets generally summarize that tony tiah was hand in hand with soh chee wen resulting in omega securities being delisted for being a bankrupt company. it will be great if you can share your knowledge on the above as it will enable more readers to understand the real situation and view the company differently.

ZEPAN

606 posts

Posted by ZEPAN > 2018-07-01 14:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by hopetobecorrect > Jul 1, 2018 12:56 PM | Report Abuse

I totally agreed with hopetobecorrect and abang Singh1, more info please.

calvintaneng

54,772 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-01 22:39 | Report Abuse

Already got good news coming:

1. Sale of Rm64 millions from HK 2 Offices concluded in June will be reported by August 2018 results.

2. The recent accelerated trading and fierce short selling in KLSE will see more added revenue and profits

3. With Ringgit weakening the revenue and profits from Overseas Hotel and Resorts operations will increase.

4. Since there is no drag from further building expense the balance sheet should look sanguine

5. And TA could dispose more of its Assets (over 40 strong still under old book value) and monetise them for further Cash distribution

6. So expect dividend to match or even beat the 4.1 sen dividend just given

7. TA is highly defensive with Assets far more than its liabilities plus growing Trading Revenue and Hotel operations. And no surprise at all if a Reit is spun out from TAGB

So keep strong

limyinchu

87 posts

Posted by limyinchu > 2018-07-02 00:20 | Report Abuse

Dear master Calvin.Your faith had safe you and also safe us. We shall overcome one day coming. I will rejoice in this faithfulness trip. Ta share price up! Up! Up!

singh1

1,008 posts

Posted by singh1 > 2018-07-02 01:38 | Report Abuse

hopetobecorrect I believe when we judge others we should not use a single event to decide on someone's character. If we do that then we are all bad or sinners in one way or the other. In my view or opinion his case happened in the terrible heat of the financial crisis where many lost their entire fortunes and many would have tried to get help to save themselves. One needs to be careful of our 'friends' as amongst them could be wolves in sheepskin. Again in my opinion I believe he was unfortunate in having a 'friend' who happened to be a wolf. Here is an article that explains this character who just happens to be a hardcore repeat offender.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/ive-survived-worse-says-malaysian-businessman-soh-chee-wen-in-penny-stock

If you would like to listen to Datuk Tony's sermons, search youtube and you will find quite a few.
More info also available as follows:

http://tonyalicia.com/ourstory.html

Looking at the bigger picture, I have faith in him and his family and of course in TA & TAGB.

ZEPAN

606 posts

Posted by ZEPAN > 2018-07-02 03:23 | Report Abuse

Brother calvintaneng, I still consider TA price is rather cheap given the good dividend, good earnings, etc etc.Well, to say it all is simple terms.....the figures don't lie and it speaks for itself.
I presume there will be further price increase.

super888

517 posts

Posted by super888 > 2018-07-02 07:18 | Report Abuse

TP 1.00 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

luckypunting

1,930 posts

Posted by luckypunting > 2018-07-02 08:23 | Report Abuse

TA starts paying attractive dividend for 2017FY is a Good Start! Expect Great profit again in 2018FY, next year dividend should be great as well

luckypunting

1,930 posts

Posted by luckypunting > 2018-07-02 08:25 | Report Abuse

Next is to see whether TAGB can start deliver the same with stable earning aheads

Posted by hopetobecorrect > 2018-07-02 10:13 | Report Abuse

i am speculating that tony tiah will accumulate until he has enough to benefit fully for his entitlement of tagb shares that will be distributed to all ta enterprise shareholders.
this will solve the tagb minimum public shareholding ruling

limyinchu

87 posts

Posted by limyinchu > 2018-07-02 10:18 | Report Abuse

Klci index is sink but ta seems like mighty hand push up it share price. The trend is opposition with klci index

Posted by newbiehk2014 > 2018-07-02 10:35 | Report Abuse

good news coming?

limyinchu

87 posts

Posted by limyinchu > 2018-07-02 10:42 | Report Abuse

Good news to gonna announce

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2018-07-02 10:45 | Report Abuse

A buyer for TA investment bank has probably been found. Hurrah!

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2018-07-02 10:56 | Report Abuse

Suspension was requested by TA.

super888

517 posts

Posted by super888 > 2018-07-02 10:57 | Report Abuse

privatize ?????

limyinchu

87 posts

Posted by limyinchu > 2018-07-02 12:00 | Report Abuse

Master Calvin, how do you think on this suspension? May I seek from your opinion

calvintaneng

54,772 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2018-07-02 12:10 | Report Abuse

In suspense of coming good news!!

TA going to be a Star Performer!

When TA share price crosses Rm1.00 or more day traders and punters might join us and call TA the "MISS UNIVERSE STOCK"

So let us wait for that day of days!

And when that Day comes And TA Crosses Rm1.50 be careful to take some profit.

FOR NOW ALL ARE HAPPILY HOLDING!!

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2018-07-02 12:12 | Report Abuse

maybe disposal of TAGB shares...

limyinchu

87 posts

Posted by limyinchu > 2018-07-02 12:38 | Report Abuse

Wow!!! Awesome!!! Thanks master Calvin

super888

517 posts

Posted by super888 > 2018-07-02 13:10 | Report Abuse

why TAGB not suspense ?

luckypunting

1,930 posts

Posted by luckypunting > 2018-07-02 13:25 | Report Abuse

share suspension for corporate exercise announcement?

ironcrowz

71 posts

Posted by ironcrowz > 2018-07-02 14:18 | Report Abuse

things getting real fun :)

RosAng

412 posts

Posted by RosAng > 2018-07-02 14:58 | Report Abuse

y no limits up one..

Jackkin

235 posts

Posted by Jackkin > 2018-07-02 15:02 | Report Abuse

TA will reach RM1 in one more year... be patience and hold tight like Calvin said...

luckypick

40 posts

Posted by luckypick > 2018-07-02 15:03 | Report Abuse

suspend so many hours dy still no announcement? after market?

RosAng

412 posts

Posted by RosAng > 2018-07-02 15:08 | Report Abuse

1 TAE = 3 TAGB EXCHANGED

iska

51 posts

Posted by iska > 2018-07-02 15:59 | Report Abuse

Just a simple example of how undervalued TA Enterprise is: Its Swissotel Merchant Court hotel in Singapore, bought at S$260m, is valued in its books at only RM$566m. The hotel has 476 rooms. Assuming each key is valued at S$1m (hotel rooms in Singapore are transacted at these prices!), that gives a value of about RM1.4 billion for the hotel. This means this hotel alone is sitting on a revaluation surplus of RM835 million, or about 49 sen per share! A divestment of this hotel will see a cash inflow of 82 sen per share!

RosAng

412 posts

Posted by RosAng > 2018-07-02 16:11 | Report Abuse

After discussion,, 2TAGB=1TAE

ironcrowz

71 posts

Posted by ironcrowz > 2018-07-02 16:15 | Report Abuse

@RosAng

u r working with TAE?
Wat u telling above is going to happen?

RosAng

412 posts

Posted by RosAng > 2018-07-02 16:17 | Report Abuse

I sapu lantai kat Menara TAE

luckypunting

1,930 posts

Posted by luckypunting > 2018-07-02 16:18 | Report Abuse

"after discussion" some more .... ahahaha ... :p

RosAng

412 posts

Posted by RosAng > 2018-07-02 16:18 | Report Abuse

Seller block at 665 * 2 =2 TAGB

enid888

581 posts

Posted by enid888 > 2018-07-02 17:14 | Report Abuse

@idka, I agree with you that The Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel market value should be higher than S$1mil per room.

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2018-07-02 19:18 | Report Abuse

MGO at 66 cents. hahaha...what a joke. Doing an OSK. TT is out to wear you out.....
So Kam Siap

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2018-07-02 19:26 | Report Abuse

NTA at 1.48. just a waste of time and IB fees

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2018-07-02 19:32 | Report Abuse

Can we small investors come out in droves and offer him 66 sen per share to take over the company? He would probably demand for 166 sen per share

Lele

523 posts

Posted by Lele > 2018-07-02 19:35 | Report Abuse

The Board of Directors of TA Enterprise (“Board”) wishes to announce that the Board had on 2 July 2018, received a notice of conditional mandatory take-over offer (“Notice”) from TA Securities Holdings Berhad on behalf of the Offeror, to acquire all the remaining ordinary shares in TA Enterprise not already owned by the Offeror and persons acting in concert with him (the “Offer Shares”), for a cash consideration of RM0.66 per Offer Share (“Offer”).

In accordance with the Rules on Take-Overs, Mergers and Compulsory Acquisitions, the Board will appoint an independent adviser to advise the Company and the holders of the Offer Shares on the reasonableness of the Offer. The announcement of the appointed independent adviser will be made in due course.

A copy of the Notice is attached herewith and the same will be posted to all holders of the Offer Shares within seven (7) days from the date of this announcement.

This announcement is dated 2 July 2018.

Posted by Lukesharewalker > 2018-07-02 19:38 | Report Abuse

somebody offer this poor man 66 cents for his controlling interest

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2018-07-02 19:39 | Report Abuse

NTA 1.48. Revalued NTA easily above RM2.

Surely, the shaheholders would reject the offer. such a no brainer

Post a Comment
Market Buzz