KSL HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): KSL (5038)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.06 (3.43%)

Day's Change

1.69 - 1.74

Trading Volume

21 people like this.

14,125 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 week ago

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

SARAWAK ALREADY OVERTAKEN JOHOR IN FDI

Lots of Lands in Johor have been sold to Data Centers

Now we will see the Same being done in SARAWAK

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-07-12-story-h-157022312-SOME_FURTHER_THOUGHTS_ON_RSAWIT_5113_Calvin_Tan

turbochart

426 posts

Posted by turbochart > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sarawak buy KSL? Wakakaka... good🤣

turbochart

426 posts

198 + 7 .

turbochart

426 posts

KJ. Keluar sekejap.

Eggplant

90 posts

Posted by Eggplant > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Gostan again after hitting RM2 😅

Alex_Kho

52 posts

Posted by Alex_Kho > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Based on my analysis, KSL is poised to soar beyond RM2.

turbochart

426 posts

Alex_Kho, I give you a like!😁

Eggplant

90 posts

Beyond RM2 when declare dividends 😁

turbochart

426 posts

Eggplant, I give u 2 like !😁

Posted by sense maker > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Net cash and PE about 5. But the controlling shareholders are not sharing profits with you via dividend. This could be due to reasons such as controlling shareholders treat the company’s money are theirs, they seeing recent surge in profits as unsustainable, they reserving ALL cash to buy land and expand, etc.

Investorrr

665 posts

Posted by Investorrr > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

volume building up

lcng123

1,110 posts

Posted by lcng123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I don't care whether the boss issue dividend or not, I am concerning the capital gain.

Eggplant

90 posts

I aim both, capital gain and dividend 😁😁

lcng123

1,110 posts

Posted by lcng123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Once again when KSL share price touch MA 60, rebound starts

investor77

797 posts

Posted by investor77 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

KSL, a company that dont bother with Investors. It has not given Any Dividend at All !!, in all the years. Compare with Crescendo. Very high Earnings per share of over RM 1/ just for One Quarter. !! Profit was more than normal 10 years of operation. Recently gave 18 cents per share Dividend. Now, giving Bonus of 2 for 1. With 700 over millions worth of sales and enormous profit, this September, will give very good Dividend as can be seen from KMLoong the plantation company with same owner. Still have lots of land in Johor for Development, for Industrial and Commercial, including developments near RTS center. Sure sell like hot cakes. !!!

Posted by cpfam230 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Minority shareholders need to form a Minority Shareholders Oversight Committee to represent minority interest in KSL Board of Directors. The KSL Chairman and Board if Directors don't care minority shareholder interest.

Eggplant

90 posts

What kind of interest do you want to claim from the board ?

Posted by MsiaBursa > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I m using AdvancedGet for TA. Oscillators(S,M,Long-term 5/17,5/35,10/70), XTL and moving average with offset (S,M,L-term 5/3,8/5,13/8). All indicators show weakness . Be aware of being boiling frogs!

Posted by cpfam230 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hi Eggplant, Thank you for the question. Let me start by saying i have been a small shareholder for KSL for many years since the time they use to give 2 lunch vouchers every year at KSL Mall. I believe the Ku Brothers and family have done a great job bullding KSL Holdings through their frugal conservative Management style. Today KSL Holdings stand tall among the well capitalised public company with close to MR 500 millions cash and huge landbanks in Johor plus KSL Malls in JB and Klang despite COVID 19 that bankrupted many companies. That being said, I believe the Chairman and Board of Directors can do more to bring the company to higher level. Currently most analysts agreed the KSL Holdings shares are grossly undervalued. With the PE about 5 and NTA od about RM3.50, how can KSL Holding share be at RM1.95 to Rm2 only? This I cannot understand why the Chairman and Board of Directors are not looking at ways to rectify this. Obviously to increasing the PAT is one way, but there are still so many actions can be taken as suggested by many experts by Mr Koon Yew Yin and few others. Policy for declaring Dividend, under what scenario will the company declare a decent dividend like most companies do. Data Center in JB is booming, what is KSL plan with huge Landbank? Any plan to build data centers? Sometimes I think besides, the Quarterly Results Announcement and Annual Shareholders meeting KSL Holding do no other communication to minority shareholders like us. Is the Chairman and Board of Directors thinks that as Majority Shareholders including their family friends etc, they don't need to care about the other 35% shareholder? This is why I believe the minority shareholders must form this Minority Shareholders Oversight Committee to tell the Ku family we are also KSL Holding owners albeit smaller % than them. I hope this can explain. Tks

Posted by hulkbuster > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hi cpfam230, it is always a good idea to have MSOC, but the question is who has the money and power to champion this initiative? Perhaps, EPF or KWAP or the big mutual fund shall take a more active minority role in the local listco management by fostering shareholder best practices and "penalise" the bad intended listco.

Posted by cpfam230 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hi Hulkbuster, tks for the msg. The key objectives of this KSL Minority Shareholders Oversight Committee(KSLMSOC) is: 1) to unite the minority KSL Holdings Shareholders to speak with one strong voice with KSL Chairman and Board of Directors for the key vision to bring KSL Holdings to higher level. 2) To work closely with KSL Chairman and Board of Directors for improvements to KSL Holding Management and Policies which take into conisderation of the Company wellbeing, Shareholders value and look after the interest of Minority shareholders 3) As a reminder to the Ku family and relatives that KSL Holdings is a public listed company with need to look after the interest of approximately 35% Minority Shareholders who are legally owners of the company and will speak up anytime to protect the Company and Shareholders interest.
As a small minority shareholders, I am willing to volunteer to get the ball rolling by getting the list of Minority Shareholders and total Shareholding and write to KSL Chairman and Board of Directors, Bursa Malaysia, and SSM and other legal requirements to form this Committee. If we as Minority shareholders is not willing to put in the effort to safeguard the Company and our interests, who is going to??? Tks Bruce Fam

Eggplant

90 posts

Posted by Eggplant > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I guess KYY earns a lot from KSL 😃

Invest_888

1,037 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

If the KSL can pay 25% profit as dividend payout, KSL share price can easily hit RM3.00 per share.

GLNT

553 posts

Posted by GLNT > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Some guy didn't get the memo that Nikkei is up 11% now, reversing yesterday's losses

calvintaneng

56,026 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

RISE OF DIESEL PRICE BY 52% CAUSED PROPERTY, CONSTRUCTION AND OTHERS CUT INTO THEIR PROFITS, BETTER BUY EAST MALAYSIA OIL PALM STOCKS DUE TO NO DIESEL PRICE SPIKE, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-08-16-story-h-154165970-RISE_OF_DIESEL_PRICE_BY_52_CAUSED_PROPERTY_CONSTRUCTION_AND_OTHERS_CUT_

Post a Comment
Market Buzz