CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.63%)

Day's Change

0.785 - 0.80

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,774 comment(s). Last comment by paulthesotong 8 hours ago

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Haha, Sxcker forced SS🐭Lee to buy SCIB at 37c. Thereafter claimed the company will win many projects. Don't know how to read financial report?

Pandu1

1,079 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Aetherium Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company, is set to be delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market following a notification from Nasdaq on Monday, June 18, 2024. The decision comes after the company failed to meet Nasdaq's continued listing requirements, specifically maintaining a minimum Market Value of Listed Securities (MVLS) of $50 million and a minimum of 400 total shareholders.

The company was initially given until November 6, 2023, to regain compliance with the MVLS requirement. Despite efforts, including an appeal to the Nasdaq Hearings Panel and a compliance plan tied to a business combination agreement with Capital A Berhad, Aetherium did not meet the necessary criteria within the extended grace period that ended on May 28, 2024.

In response to the delisting notice, Aetherium Acquisition Corp has requested a hearing before the Panel by the deadline of July 5, 2024, to present a new compliance plan. This plan includes intentions to file a Form F-4 related to its business combination agreement and to potentially transfer the listing of its securities to the Nasdaq Capital Market.

Trading of Aetherium's units, Class A common stock, and warrants was suspended on Thursday, June 21, 2024. The company is currently preparing to submit its plan of compliance and still plans to file the Form F-4 as previously agreed with the Panel. If Aetherium does not appeal or the appeal is unsuccessful, Nasdaq will proceed with the delisting by filing a Form 25-NSE with the SEC.

6 hours ago

Ss lee. From where u got this news. If this news is not true, somebody here shld report to i3 investor for giving false info.

I checked today from google, Capi is still in Us market. The price is appreciating.
Pls refer as follows:
Aetherium Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company, is set to be delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market following a notification from Nasdaq on Monday, June 18, 2024. The decision comes after the company failed to meet Nasdaq's continued listing requirements, specifically maintaining a minimum Market Value of Listed Securities (MVLS) of $50 million and a minimum of 400 total shareholders.

The company was initially given until November 6, 2023, to regain compliance with the MVLS requirement. Despite efforts, including an appeal to the Nasdaq Hearings Panel and a compliance plan tied to a business combination agreement with Capital A Berhad, Aetherium did not meet the necessary criteria within the extended grace period that ended on May 28, 2024.

In response to the delisting notice, Aetherium Acquisition Corp has requested a hearing before the Panel by the deadline of July 5, 2024, to present a new compliance plan. This plan includes intentions to file a Form F-4 related to its business combination agreement and to potentially transfer the listing of its securities to the Nasdaq Capital Market.

Trading of Aetherium's units, Class A common stock, and warrants was suspended on Thursday, June 21, 2024. The company is currently preparing to submit its plan of compliance and still plans to file the Form F-4 as previously agreed with the Panel. If Aetherium does not appeal or the appeal is unsuccessful, Nasdaq will proceed with the delisting by filing a Form 25-NSE with the SEC.

6 hours ago

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Pandu1

1,079 posts

Ss lee. From where u got d news @ Aetherium? Somebody or i3investor shld take action if this news is false.
As at today Cap i still in Us mkt.
Nasdaq

Capital A Berhad (AIABF) Stock Price, Quote, News & History | Nasdaq
Discover real-time Capital A Berhad (AIABF) stock prices, quotes, historical data, news, and Insights for informed trading and investment decisions.

Pandu1

1,079 posts

AIABF
Summary

$0.169
Jul 5, 2024
+
My Quotes:
AIABF
Edit my quotes
Breadcrumb
Capital A Berhad (AIABF)

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

SSLee lied again?

Pandu1

942 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 8 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Ss lee. From where u got d news @ Aetherium? Somebody or i3investor shld take action if this news is false.
As at today Cap i still in Us mkt.
Nasdaq

Capital A Berhad (AIABF) Stock Price, Quote, News & History | Nasdaq
Discover real-time Capital A Berhad (AIABF) stock prices, quotes, historical data, news, and Insights for informed trading and investment decisions.

Sslee

5,775 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Is Capital A Berhad (AIABF) Stock = Aetherium Acquisition Corp????

https://www.sec.gov/edgar/browse/?CIK=1866547&owner=exclude

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

The_JQuestion

1,607 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

ss lee and gang wanna make u lose money , they only want to untung sendiri and they think ppl still listening to their same nonsense ,, tony keep watch. he ask us patience , earning money is not easy. however , cap A will make a comeback .... in fashion in the sky !! paint it red !!!

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

geary

6,329 posts

Posted by geary > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

CAPITALA's MA/Oscillator/Pivot Point Monthly Summary!
S: 0.68.
PIVOT: 0.85.
R1: 1.08.
R2: 1.35.
R3: 1.88.
Patience is the Only Key!
Mr. Market is Unpredictable!
Dis: Trade at your own Risk!

Sslee

5,775 posts

https://www.capitala.com/shareholders_meeting.html

AGM minutes included Q&A publish on above AA website. I have no follow up question and most likely will sell my 1,000 units next week.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,775 posts

The valuation percentage ratio falls within the range of 2.24%, this aligns withthe criteria outlined in Chapter 10: Transactions of the Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements.

On second thought, I will write in below follow up question.
Please kindly show the calculation how you get the 2.24% valuation percentage ratio range?

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

objective achieved by sslee
When you tell people not to buy, people buy by lorryloads, its green.

damn difficult to get people to pay RM20 Billion Free Money and get back zero empty air by buying CapA shares, but sslee managed to do it. 👍😁

Sslee

5,775 posts

Question:External Auditor, from Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000,Proceeds from borrowings: RM1,273,030,000 yet the Group only managed payment of lease liabilities: RM2,045,816,000 which is far off the amount of current lease liabilities reported at FYE 2022 RM4,340,844,000. What happens to the unpaid FYE 2022 current lease liabilities?

Answer: For the due and payable lease payments for FY2022 and prior year, the amount is recorded within trade and other payables in FY2023.

Did someone mention the operation cashflow is more than enough to pay all the due?

Sslee

5,775 posts

Good morning Balian de Ibelin,
I'm trying to ask questions so that people can start to think.
Did I managed to do so?

BLee

857 posts

Posted by BLee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

"Sslee > Question:External Auditor, from Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000,Proceeds from borrowings: RM1,273,030,000 yet the Group only managed payment of lease liabilities: RM2,045,816,000 which is far off the amount of current lease liabilities reported at FYE 2022 RM4,340,844,000. What happens to the unpaid FYE 2022 current lease liabilities?.."

Good observation. I am neutral on Capital A (AirAsia) and also "半桶水" (half pail of water) on accounting, trying to learn from any companies annual financial reports.
From your Question, I also have further questionable (unnecessary to be answered) on Sales in Advance vs Borrowings vs Lease Liabilities definition; are all these 3 on the same level comparison?
'1. Recently, Capital A (AirAsia) promoted a 1 year Asean travel 'Sales in Advance', how is this shown in Accounting double entry liabilities?
'2. Sales in Advance, excluding item 1 above, how much collected for what duration? I think the most is only for a 3 month period taking my recent 2 package tours traveling on AA flights.
How to compare if Lease Liabilities are for numerous years?
'3. Can "payment of lease liabilities: RM2,045,816,000" be compared with "Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000" considering items 1 and 2 above? I think "Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000" should be minus the "1 year promotion sales", then multiplied by 4 for a full year. What do you think? Just a tickle, and practice my brain for anti old age. Have a nice weekend and Monday holiday in boleh Land..
"Good morning Balian de Ibelin,
I'm trying to ask questions so that people can start to think.
Did I managed to do so?"
Yes from me..

Sslee

5,775 posts

Cash flow from financial activities:
Borrowing mean cash inflow from new borrowing for the year
Payment of lease liabilities mean cash outflow payment pay to lessors for the year.

Balance sheet
Sales in advance mean customers already paid you the money for services/flights capA not yet provide
Current lease liabilities mean lease payment due in the next 12 months
Non current lease liabilities mean lease payment due from 12 months and above.

My point is despite new borrowing and advance sales capA can't even pay fully the current lease payment due and need to roll over unpaid due as trade and other payable.

Answer: For the due and payable lease payments for FY2022 and prior year, the amount is recorded within trade and other payables in FY2023.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,775 posts

Is anyone expecting a low IQ Mike-tikus start to think and not talking out of his ass?

why think when the mike🐀 confessed can get stock tips from Alor massage girl?

Alor massage girl was screaming Jack! Jack! do it do it
so mike🐀 bought Jaks and the rest was history .....

BLee

857 posts

Posted by BLee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Sslee > Cash flow from financial activities:
Borrowing mean cash inflow from new borrowing for the year..My point is despite new borrowing..”

Agreed on all except on new borrowing. Please refer to CAB Q12024 report, Link: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/financial-reports/view/732113
item 20, short term borrowing of only 518.8mil from 579.2mil, a reduction of around 61mil (no new borrowing).
The long term borrowing increase is due to foreign exchange in USD from 2,056.5mil to 2,338.4mil, a loss of almost 282mil. Because of this exchange losses, the 1QR24 EBITDA of over 1B and operating profit of over 304.87mil; ended with a net loss of 244.279mil.
Conclusion: IMHO, It is very hard for CAB to turnover with massive borrowing and leasing in USD if the USD maintains at present level..

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

The_JQuestion

1,607 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

no worries USD will start to drop and AAG can pay those debt cheaper after the merger... win-win for both but a big WIN for cap A esp when its on going to nasdaq , only loser sslee and gang LOL <<
jsut booked cross country trip with aax , kul japan taiwan bangkok nice connectivity

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Item 20 is the politically incorrect place to look for new borrowings

CapA had always repeat always been insolvent
even in good times CapA, always needed a page 7 activity/ies
2 options
borrow more money, 351 in this case
and or
refuse to pay lessors in comparative QR

all options used up in this illustrative Bursa Report ha ha ha 🤣

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

ken2004

1,532 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

To me, Capital A is like our country lol, as long they don't miss the installment which mean they have earning capability, this is Capital A, don't expect dividend, it is more like whether one day they can hit it big to repay finished the debts........

Sslee

5,775 posts

Cash flow from financing activities:
Proceeds from borrowings
Repayment on borrowings

From the above two figures is capA paring down borrowings or not?

Sslee

5,775 posts

We have assessed the Net Current Liabilities position for the purpose of going concern, and as disclosed in Note 2.1, the going concern of the Group and the Company is dependent on the successful implementation of the Revenue Bond Program, and also the continuous support by the lessors.

Know what external auditor mean on above?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,775 posts

BOD, FYE 2023 current lease liabilities is RM5,438,692,000. What
were the projected FY 2024 total amount (lease) recognised in profit
or loss and amount payment of lease liabilities in cash flow from
financing activities?

Answer:
We anticipate that the total amount of lease expenses recognised in profit or loss and the payments of lease liabilities reflected in the cash flow from financing activities will be closely aligned with our strategic financial plans and operational needs.

As of 1Q24, total lease payment as per cash flow statement is RM726 million and depreciation on ROU and Finance Cost of Lease Liabilities in income statement is RM767 million for operating and non-operating aircrafts.

Know what above mean to depreciation on ROU and Finance Cost of Lease Liabilities in income statement for FY2024 and how will it effect FY2024 profit?

Sslee

5,775 posts

Note: FYE 2022 current leaseliabilities is RM4,340,844,000 in FYE 2023 total amount (lease) recognised in profit or loss: RM2,445,438,000. Payment of lease liabilities in cash flow: RM(2,045,816,000).

So what will happen to FY 2024 net profit. if in FY2024 total amount (lease) recognised in profit or loss and Payment of lease liabilities in cash flow is close to FYE 2023 current lease liabilities of RM5,438,692,000?

How CapA investors' brain works: -
for your info
in 2024 RM1 Trillion worth of gold and diamonds are dicsovered under the seats of all AA planes.

and everyone lived happily ever after

anyhow I was shocked the global warming turbulence had started 50 years ahead of time.
In future all airlines died violently, only way to travel is by sea.

Sslee

5,775 posts

In the future you only need AA' teleport to teleport yourself and your luggage to any destination.

DickyMe

14,694 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Good betting stock!
Getting ready for next punt.

DickyMe

14,694 posts

"2024-07-01

Additional Listing

Conversion of Loan Stocks - 2,513,800 shares at 0.750."
================================

Fools foregoing 8% ?

Free money is exactly like Communism.
No need to worry about expenses control coz the flow of Free Money is expected to continue.

When you incur RM20 Billion liabilities, you just get more Free Money from Rakyat to pay for it.

CapA Total expenses grew way faster than total revenue every year.
That happens when you always get free money, there is no need to worry about Total expenses at all.
Free money for CapA is expected to continue forever until Jesus comes so no need to control Total Expenses which is always way higher than Total Revenue.

DickyMe

14,694 posts

Thought the liabilities was more than RM20B, in the range of RM30 to RM40B?
So it reduced to RM20B? Isn't that a drastic improvement?

Post a Comment