CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.63%)

Day's Change

0.785 - 0.80

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,774 comment(s). Last comment by paulthesotong 8 hours ago

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

KaChing!!
KaChing!!
KaChing!!

Money in my bank!!

thats the reason I came back
Thanks Mike🐁 for paying me so much money.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,775 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

My whole career is to teach my subordinates to be a better worker with up to date knowledge and be a better man.

I am pround my subordinate able to acheive their career advacement thro' their hardwork and lifelong learning. I feel I had done my job and I'm happy for them.

How about you? What have you done for others?

By the way when my former subordinates meet me they address me as "Sir"

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Being the Better Man, I hereby approve 1,000 years of PN17 extensions for CapitalA
Malaysia Boleh!

Sslee

My whole career is to teach my subordinates to be a better worker with up to date knowledge and be a better man.

Likely the true state is -3.00 plus

so CapA today is trading at 3.87 a share for huge losses in Profit and Loss accounts

Thats funny?
meaning 1 unit 100 shares RM387.00 your capital starts to decrease -RM0.01 daily.

I just park RM387.00 into my eWallet I get RM0.03 daily 🤣

Total opportunity Loss = -0.04 sen each and every day 🤣

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

In Hong Kong, man and woman on the street call the policeman Ah 蛇。

SSLee

If you are smart
and park your RM387.00 into a "proper ewallets" you can get 6.5% return of capital employed aka ROCE 6.5% per annum 100% insured for capital loss. 🤣

In Cantonese sir is pronounced as "sei" (蛇.)

SSLee

CapA market price RM3.87 a share being opening price today.

sop Stony needs to issue shares and get free money from suckers.
Since Lessors cam just get back planes and no wish to be a sucker offering free money

so on assumption no suckers a Capital Reduction parri passu with an Earnings Reduction of 4 shares becomes 1 share is the likely scenario

so if like sslee sucked into AGM bought 1,000 shares.

sslee will face a Capital and or Earnings Reduction Ratio of 750 shares having a net 250 shares only. Be careful of the "and or" in legal contracts coz it always means double damages

Theoretically this meaning applies
if CapA is making losses of -RM0.04 a share in earnings.
after Earnings Reduction Ratio of 4X, sslee sucked into AGM will now be making losses of -RM0.04/4 = -RM0.01 per share.

Many people will break open champagne to celebrate a loss reduction of -RM0.03 now still heavily losing -RM0.01 per share in earnings

All gleefully happy and celebrating with CapA making reduced losses -RM0.01 a share after exit PN17 in1,000 years time with the Reverse Ryanair Yield Control Curve.

meanwhile I am making 6.5% ROCE on my eWallets alone. 🤣

QED.

SSLee and his old mate Balian were very excited discussing in AAX forum for the past four years, base on their conversations, bankruptcy for AAX were very certain. In the end AAX successfully out of PN17.
What is next for Capital A?
Make your own guess.

Sslee

5,775 posts

I am at shock and disbelif AAX creditors included non refund flight cancel passagers vote for a settlement of 0.5 sen for every ringgit owed under court arrange debt restruture plan for AAX.

The rest is history.

Sslee

5,775 posts

I would not be shock anymore if Stony/capA can get free money from suckers.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

这俩个傻瓜真的很搞笑。🤣

Posted by AnthonyAng666 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Trading Rule => Enter when it limits down 😆

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

The_JQuestion

1,607 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

finally the snake gang is here .... looks like something interesting is about to happen :)) , cheers . bad publicy is only good publicity. tan sri will need snake gang support , limit up !!

Sslee

5,775 posts

Aetherium Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company, is set to be delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market following a notification from Nasdaq on Monday, June 18, 2024. The decision comes after the company failed to meet Nasdaq's continued listing requirements, specifically maintaining a minimum Market Value of Listed Securities (MVLS) of $50 million and a minimum of 400 total shareholders.

The company was initially given until November 6, 2023, to regain compliance with the MVLS requirement. Despite efforts, including an appeal to the Nasdaq Hearings Panel and a compliance plan tied to a business combination agreement with Capital A Berhad, Aetherium did not meet the necessary criteria within the extended grace period that ended on May 28, 2024.

In response to the delisting notice, Aetherium Acquisition Corp has requested a hearing before the Panel by the deadline of July 5, 2024, to present a new compliance plan. This plan includes intentions to file a Form F-4 related to its business combination agreement and to potentially transfer the listing of its securities to the Nasdaq Capital Market.

Trading of Aetherium's units, Class A common stock, and warrants was suspended on Thursday, June 21, 2024. The company is currently preparing to submit its plan of compliance and still plans to file the Form F-4 as previously agreed with the Panel. If Aetherium does not appeal or the appeal is unsuccessful, Nasdaq will proceed with the delisting by filing a Form 25-NSE with the SEC.

Many surprises in life. Why waste your RM855 just for the sake of attending AGM and ask questions? Just join your old mate to have fun and happy hours in the forum. No? LOL

Sslee

I am at shock and disbelif AAX creditors included non refund flight cancel passagers vote for a settlement of 0.5 sen for every ringgit owed under court arrange debt restruture plan for AAX.

The rest is history.

21 hours ago

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,775 posts

The addition question I posted to BOD during the virtual AGM:

From Aetherium Acquisition Corp Form 10Q:
As of March 31 2024, there were 528,500 shares of class A common stock issued and outstanding, excluding 2,991,003 shares subject to redemption.

On May11, 2021, the sponsor purchased 2,875,000 founder shares (Class B common stock issued and outstanding) for an aggregate purchase price of USD 25,000.

Question: With such a low numbers of class A and B shares issued and outstanding, are the merged with CAPI still feasible and possible?

Sslee

5,775 posts

Life is wonderful if you do something useful for others.

Sslee

5,775 posts

By the way who care you still have how many % paper gain?

Sslee

5,775 posts

An allowance for impairment of RM 315.3 million was recognised in 2020 foran amount due from a related party, AirAsia X (AAX), resulting from AAX’s debt restructuring exercise. Subsequently, in 2022, after AAX concluded the debt restructuring exercise, RM313.2 million of the outstanding amount was written off.

An allowance for impairment of RM214.4 million was recognised in 2020
for an amount due from a related party, Thai AirAsia X (TAAX) due to the proposed rehabilitation plan of TAAX. This was subsequently increased to RM227.7 million in 2021.

In 2023, an amount of RM1.6 million, equivalent to 0.5% of the settlement sum was successfully recovered. As for TAAX, we are currently awaiting the outcome of the proposed rehabilitation plan.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,775 posts

Now you know all this while, AA profit is from charging high lease to JV related parties, buy and sell planes and now most likely services provided to JV related parties.

Stony do not know how to make money from flying people.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

SSLee 和 Balian这俩个大傻瓜真的很搞笑。🤣

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

One dog🐕 and one wolf 🐺, champion 🏆 of i3 discussion forum. 👏 👏 👏

Pandu1

1,079 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I wonder a person holding 1,000 units Cap A share but making alot of noise for years. U shld get lost from here n go some other place.

Pandu1

1,079 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

If u dont like Cap A just keep ur mouth shut. Most of us here know how to read news n fin reports n make our own decision to buy or sell. This free market ma.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,775 posts

I wonder why someone claim know how to read financial report, news plus holding more CapA share but no questions ask even capA keep postpone submitting PN17 regularisation plan.

Is he trying to sell his high tickets to you?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment