BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (3.70%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-05 18:38 | Report Abuse

king7:Over the long term, I'm still bullish on this company.

I don't do buy/sell recommendations for the short term. And I'm the last person around who'll tell you tomorrow the share price will go up xxx/down xxx.

For the Leaw family's (the stake that was sold is not owned by Leaw Seng Hai alone) stake of reduction, I sitll believe it was sold to interested parties for "kangtao" reasons. Hence the price discount.

sundar245

1,675 posts

Posted by sundar245 > 2014-05-05 18:43 | Report Abuse

2 mrw up?????

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-05-05 18:44 | Report Abuse

MY source said: AH BEN will issue Right?! anyone can comment?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-05 18:54 | Report Abuse

king7: At the moment, disagree. They don't really need funds at the moment and the company's gearing is already very low.

If/When the 1 Malaysia Strategic Oil Terminal EIA gets approved, then yes, they may need additional funds.

Of course there could be other proposals that they haven't disclosed which might require funds. I.e. they're buying over another company or increasing the amount of machinery they have (ala Inai Kiara's billion ringgit dredger). Then yes, they would need funds.

But based off what we know right now, a rights issue is very unlikely at the moment.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-05-05 19:04 | Report Abuse

I have been told that there is more good news to follow, sooner rather than later. Taciturn is right, the company's gearing is about 6%, which is way below the norm. If you add up all the positives, you cannot fail to see the upsides of investing in this counter, especially given the current share price.

Posted by localmotive > 2014-05-05 19:44 | Report Abuse

Finally, some good news. Hoping for more good news to follow.

staind86

291 posts

Posted by staind86 > 2014-05-05 21:30 | Report Abuse

so we have 3 kukuman now. original Kukuman + 2 dupes (kukumon and kukuuman). impersonating is low.

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-05-05 22:06 | Report Abuse

Let us focus on the company. Ben had being building its base for few month already, its price was stayed at near its all time low of 84.5. Very limited downside, with huge upside potential pending the new projects kick off and Tanjung Piai's S&P seal on soon. With the incoming quater results showed good earning, the share price eventually has to reflect its true value. Like SavvyOne said, let us enjoy the ride soon.

sundar245

1,675 posts

Posted by sundar245 > 2014-05-05 22:22 | Report Abuse

2 mrw up at least 5 sen pls .

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-05 23:53 | Report Abuse

staind86: I don't believe it's someone impersonating him, but the troll himself.

If you click on the nick kukuman, you'll see that that account has been banned until 15 May. After that happened, he registered kukumon which is now suspended until 12 May. Thereafter we have kukuuman which doesn't seem to have been banned as yet.

I don't really follow as to why he was banned, but pretty sure it's the same person. The last post for kukuman prior to banning was on May 3. Kukumon lasted from May 3 to 4. Then kukuuman appeared on May 5.

Evidently he can't just sit it out the suspension quietly.

staind86

291 posts

Posted by staind86 > 2014-05-06 07:07 | Report Abuse

taciturn, you are right.

JT5774

579 posts

Posted by JT5774 > 2014-05-06 08:28 | Report Abuse

Good Morning, Benalec Investors, Happy Trading!

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-05-06 08:30 | Report Abuse

Good morning everyone. I would like to share a few pointers with the discerning investors on this blog, starting with the announcement made by Benalec last evening in relation to the award of the land reclamation project by the Boon Siew Group worth RM203 million. Apparently this is the biggest cash project that the company has secured up until now. My well-informed source told me that ever since the departure of the two older brothers of the current Dato' Leaw Seng Hai from the company in early December last year, there have been no fewer than five land sale transactions closed by the company. The purchasers in the land deals are Heritage Media, Ultra Harmony, Faithview Supreme, Faithview Concept and Teobros; the gross proceeds of these deals add up to RM465m+. If we combine this figure with the RM203m contract sum just announced, the total revenue spread secured by the company is a significant RM668m. Taking a conservative 25% of this figure as the profit margin over the next 2 to 3 financial years, the bottom line will swell by RM167m. The fact that all these deals have been achieved in the aftermath of the so-called "family feud" should serve as testimony that the company's full potential is now being realised in the absence of the impediments which had existed before. More to the point, in my view the company is now being managed and driven both dynamically and strategically. And, I am told that there is more good news in the pipeline ... do we need more convincing?

JT5774

579 posts

Posted by JT5774 > 2014-05-06 08:50 | Report Abuse

SavvyOne, Thanks for the info. Let the show begin.

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-05-06 09:29 | Report Abuse

SavvyOne, thank for yr info. My believe is same as you. All I have to do now is 'doing nothing', waiting for the monies to roll in SOON.

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-05-06 09:32 | Report Abuse

Not much action and not even top ten volume counter for today/.

Muarmali

1,186 posts

Posted by Muarmali > 2014-05-06 09:35 | Report Abuse

What is the net cash per share?

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 09:41 | Report Abuse

king7, atleast you are observant enough to notice that. There must be reasons why the market does not reaction to yesterday co-called good news. The market does not lie. Only the spinners cum promoters trying to paint a good picture. be a wise investor. This is a rubbish company. Your money will work hard for you in other companies but not this one.

Muarmali

1,186 posts

Posted by Muarmali > 2014-05-06 09:41 | Report Abuse

No funds no fun. Ah Kwap ran away with their tail between their legs...

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 09:47 | Report Abuse

Muarmali, are you implying KWAP is a lousy investor?

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-05-06 09:48 | Report Abuse

look at the transaction in the morning, substantial share selling. Why rushing for sell?

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 09:49 | Report Abuse

king7, we are suppressing the price

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-05-06 10:06 | Report Abuse

I tend to aggree with Kukuman because the price will drop eventually on this company. Go other places to invest.

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 10:14 | Report Abuse

oasischeah, great! I still see hope in this forum. you have gut to agree with me because the promoters here give with all sorts of vulgar and uncouthed comments when they hear what they don't like to hear.

jn69

36 posts

Posted by jn69 > 2014-05-06 10:15 | Report Abuse

AmResearch maintains Buy call on Benalec

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Investing/2014/05/06/AmResearch-maintians-Buy-on-benalec/

jn69

36 posts

Posted by jn69 > 2014-05-06 10:16 | Report Abuse

Published & Updated: Tuesday May 6, 2014 MYT 9:44:09 AM

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 10:20 | Report Abuse

out of the blue, suddenly so many new characters come in here. and also someone who ask me something just disappeared. I sense desperate action happening...

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-06 10:27 | Report Abuse

Going to repost this since I think it's necessary.

To recap on what issues the lying troll kukuman has raised but refused to elaborate on:

1. He stated, "Mr ben should have sued The Edge for such a strong commentary new report, but mr ben dare not."

The Edge Malaysia printed only factual statements based on Benalec's announcements.

When I requested that he elaborate on how one can sue for libel when all that is reported is true, he responded with "you are now so obsessed with libel matters." even though it was he who raised the issue in the first place.

2. He stated, "tinyvestor, tough for mr ben. the ousted brother directors will not sit still doing nothing. they too need to make a living to survive through one way or another. There is always back door dealing. "

When asked to explain his statement (which can be considered libellious), he of course refused to answer.

3. He stated, "Have you go out to meet the people to know about the company? do you know any of the staffs or ex-staffs for that matter? Knowing the boss is not enough because he will definitely gives bias information."

When asked if he knows any staff or ex-staff? He refused to answer.

So if you read all of these statements, would you believe in the honesty and integrity of kukuman?

To the other readers, you may dislike Benelac for one reason or other but I urge you to always argue or question rationally if something is on your mind.

Please don't turn out to be a lying troll like kukuman.

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-05-06 10:27 | Report Abuse

Kukuman. - Do want you think is right in this forum. We must be honest and fearless to submit our opinions.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-06 10:31 | Report Abuse

Reposting the above since a certain lying troll (namely kukuuman in his latest iteration) said that "someone who ask me something just disappeared".

Since he's implying that he's willing to answer questions, well voila, above are my questions that I have posted to him that he has of course (being a lying troll) refused to answer till now.

Let's see if he finally grows a pair and is willing to answer. (Of course I sincerely doubt it, since thus far all he's shown himself to be is a lying troll)

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 10:36 | Report Abuse

I feel your anger....

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-06 10:41 | Report Abuse

lying troll: I sense your spinelessness. Tell you what, just answer one question out of the list (the most important one).

You claim there's back door dealings amongst the brothers who were ousted. Please elaborate.

If you can't, just for fun I think I'll forward your comment to Vincent Leaw. Who knows, if it's a slow day in the office he might decide to rip you a new one in the courts.

I can sense you "kecut"-ing.

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 10:53 | Report Abuse

Relax la. little bit angry already start threaten to sue. further more it is not about you. why be such a good samaritan. you have invested heavily and got stuck is it?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-06 10:57 | Report Abuse

Not that it's any of your business, but my average price is fairly near the all-time low (I was not an original investor).

So spineless troll, still refuse to explain your statement that there are back door dealings? Takut ka?

And I'm not the one threatening to sue. It's not about me, but about the company which you keep trolling on and on with endless bullshit.

Anyway, sending the details of your allegations to Benalec, let's see if they want to deal with the likes of you. Hopefully for your sake, they don't. If not lagi kecut (although I doubt it can get any smaller).

kukuuman

40 posts

Posted by kukuuman > 2014-05-06 11:00 | Report Abuse

you are very fun and cute. poke a bit start to spill the beans.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-06 11:05 | Report Abuse

Spill the beans? You still haven't elaborated on your statement that there are back door dealings involving the brothers. We are still waiting...

I can sense you've kecut-ed completely.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-05-06 11:10 | Report Abuse

taciturn, once again you have beaten me to the trigger. Your comments are absolutely spot on. Where we do differ is that I hope and pray that Vincent Leaw sues the shit out of this kukuman idiot! It's one thing to make a substantiated statement, it's another to make a baseless statement out of malice. I know who the lawyer for Vincent Leaw is and if he can "force" the 2 brothers out of the company, he can put this shitty liar in the shit-pot.

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-05-06 11:16 | Report Abuse

Kuku, A man without integrity & honesty is a man without value, this is common mankind value, just in case yr parents didn't teach you that. False allegations without any evidence to support it, just barely pop up from yr evil mouth, you think that was good for forumers?

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-05-06 11:30 | Report Abuse

Tak jalan pun. momentum tak ada.

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2014-05-06 11:31 | Report Abuse

long term ? berapa lama is long term? even fund manager buy and sell. so confuse.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-05-06 11:31 | Report Abuse

Adding to my earlier post this morning, the biggest upside for the company is that the very creditable performance since early December last year has been achieved without taking into account the mega projects in Johor which are expected to commence in the coming months.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-05-06 12:15 | Report Abuse

king7, the momentum isn't there right now because: (1) the market, taking a cue from global market sentiment, is a bit jittery due to the Ukraine - Russia crisis, (2) the current shareholders of Benalec is predominantly (maybe 70%) retail investors, who tend to sell as soon as there is a small margin for them. I can visualise that once the forthcoming EGM is over and done with, the company will most likely engage the institutional investors to invite them to invest. If this effort bears fruit, the share price should return to its previous level, i.e. before the "family feud" surfaced.

mikeann

823 posts

Posted by mikeann > 2014-05-06 12:34 | Report Abuse

Benalec’s subsidiary Benalec Sdn Bhd won the contract for the construction, completion and maintenance of coastal reclamation and associated works in Malacca. CONTRACT VALUE RM204 MILLION

The contract sum excludes rock revetment works. The project is scheduled to start in the third quarter of 2014 and is expected to complete by the fourth quarter of 2016.

Meanwhile, AmResearch has maintained its Buy on Benalec with a fair value of RM1.31 a share, which pegs the stock at a 45% discount to its estimated sum-of-parts value.

powerwk

1,690 posts

Posted by powerwk > 2014-05-06 15:11 | Report Abuse

it need to break the 0.94 mark by closing. then the possible of uptrend with volume is possible to continue.

asriruslan

2,081 posts

Posted by asriruslan > 2014-05-06 15:21 | Report Abuse

this week rm1

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-05-06 16:05 | Report Abuse

Huge volume to keep snapping up the selling lots, it needs to break through 95 to confirm its uptrend, it had tried twice before that. I believe 'ini kalilah'. Let us enjoy the ride which was long overdue.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-05-06 16:08 | Report Abuse

Pretty impressive trade volumes. Someone bought out 1.4m shares at 95 and 1.2m shares at 95.5 in one one trade each.

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-05-06 16:08 | Report Abuse

If it manage to close high today, then 1 is inevitable within this week.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz