BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

Ah Ha

905 posts

Posted by Ah Ha > 2015-04-17 10:59 | Report Abuse

Kukuman, Totally agree with you.
From this forum, you can see how easy to provoke others feeling.
Some spinner are very defensive which i think are waiting for long long time to break even.(may be buy high at rm1.5).
Good luck to all.

LaoLiu

1,307 posts

Posted by LaoLiu > 2015-04-17 11:26 | Report Abuse

Still the same I gonna said, patience. :-)

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-04-17 11:35 | Report Abuse

Where is all the supporter. Please collect lah.. i want to see how much bullet you have.... kindly monitor & share if any directors sell share quietly...
01/04/2015 13:52

Ah Ha, who has been provoking others' feeling?

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-04-17 11:39 | Report Abuse

Ah Ha ,this is what you said earlier

should be TP 1.20 without any issue. no bad news and reclamation land is fully supported by johor loyal's company.... correct me if i'm wrong...
10/02/2015 10:14

or is there another Ah Ha ?

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-04-17 11:42 | Report Abuse

even though I do not agree with Kukuman, but I have to say he has been CONSISTENT in his postings.

you certainly are not

Ah Ha

905 posts

Posted by Ah Ha > 2015-04-17 12:11 | Report Abuse

Hi Vin tan,
Buy share with feeling. die hard la...
I am testing for those who really believe in virtual advice.
Are you really believe in any advice from this forum?
This is just a lesson learned for those who just base on news. (hard selling without facts)...

VinTan

157 posts

Posted by VinTan > 2015-04-17 12:32 | Report Abuse

Ah Ha,

are you saying that the view expressed in your post dated 10/2/2015 was intended to test those who really believe in 'virtual advice' ?

what about the your viewpoint posted today? are there just another piece of 'virtual advise' not worth a reading? do you even know what you are saying?

have some respect for yourself , you are losing your credibility!

Ah Ha

905 posts

Posted by Ah Ha > 2015-04-17 13:41 | Report Abuse

If the information/news is publicly available, it's not a news.

Remisier also can simple said that this share can up to TP 1.25 based on his simple prediction or technical calculation.
Did not even factor in micro and macro environment that eventually influence the profit of the company. P/E and Divident is not favor to shareholder.
No SWAP analysis and no timeline mentioned in the report.

For those long term supporter, when it's up to RM1.5 - Hold.
When it down to RM 0.61 - also Hold or average. Die hard la.

My preference was to follow great leadership team of the company like Public Bank.
I been the follower of potential company like Karex, Century & WestPort.
Check on the directors/CFO background, Track record before you invest in a company.
That is most important than any hard selling news..
For short term hit and run opportunist, it does not matter.
Sorry if anyone offended.

I am long term investor.
Cheers.

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-04-17 14:44 | Report Abuse

wow... so many posts... this Ah Ha... ultimate imbecile... cant beat kukubird... the legend... lol....

if you love PETRONAS and public bank... wadaffark are you doing in this forum???

I trust taciturn cos his facts come from good sources... ah ha I challenge you to go find out if PETRONAS really cut salary by 20%. as far am I am concerned... no one I know received a paycut there... maybe it is only your your friends who got a paycut... probably same retardness level as you

Ah Ha

905 posts

Posted by Ah Ha > 2015-04-18 10:44 | Report Abuse

Hello happyvic,
Not paycut lah. Paycut is just 0.0001%

Read this lah. easily find online.
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2015/01/07/Another-cut-After-slashing-capex-Petronas-is-now-looking-at-reducing-operating-expenditure/?style=biz

After read this, do you think Oil&Gas purpose reclaims land progress will slow down this year and next year?

Taciturn.
Thank you very much for your help to get CFO profile.
No track records, education background, compensation plan, stock option?

What do you think about him?
Can he help to make sure bond are successfully approved.
after Bond approved, will the share price drop further? Normally it will, right?

Can he make sure no cash flow problem if bond not approved ontime?
Will he be the Scapegoat later?
The answer of these question might lead us to better understand this company and assess it performance in the near future. right?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-04-18 12:25 | Report Abuse

I feel so loved. This is the second time someone has created a fake account trying to imitate my userid.

Rational readers of this forum, do take note. You know how fake accounts will be like, trying to pass themselves off as the real thing.

One thing is for sure, my England is a lot more powderful. Heh.

king7

459 posts

Posted by king7 > 2015-04-18 13:17 | Report Abuse

Executive of MALAYSIA AE model holding Berhad. Taciturn .....don't turn turn turn around . U know her ?

CaoCao

327 posts

Posted by CaoCao > 2015-04-18 15:20 | Report Abuse

no that one is taciturm, not taciturn.... haiz why do all this meaningless thing leh, if somebody want to sell, they will sell eventually, no need push one. lol

SpeedyBoy

217 posts

Posted by SpeedyBoy > 2015-04-18 21:20 | Report Abuse

Should perform well from now.

Posted by Vincent Tan > 2015-04-19 09:00 | Report Abuse

Ah Ha,

you wrote:

after bond approved,will the share price drop further, normally it will, right?

for the benefit of all here, would mind to explain why ' normally it will '?

selamba

478 posts

Posted by selamba > 2015-04-19 09:02 | Report Abuse

mula gerak kita kejar bro. tp singgit

Posted by sweetdream > 2015-04-19 09:25 | Report Abuse

jika sing git lebih baik!!!

Ah Ha

905 posts

Posted by Ah Ha > 2015-04-19 09:29 | Report Abuse

In layman term, Bond is like borrow money with interest.
In short term. company potential profit margin will go down.
What do you think especially Oil&Gas section cut capex in billion?
Please let me know if Mr. Bean are not affected by Petronas.
Beside focus on reclaims land (~80%), what else Mr. Bean is doing?
I have not got any answer yet from taciturn.

Posted by Vincent Tan > 2015-04-19 10:24 | Report Abuse

In business, return on investment and ROE is what matters.
30% profit of 100 mil sales is better than 35% of 10 mil

ah ha you said you are long term investor, why is your time horizon so short?
if I followed your reasoning , I would not have been able to expanding my business .
Guess what, I always get financing for any additional investment made for the past 18 years, and as far as the ultimate figure is concened, it had been always on up trend

vtep

39 posts

Posted by vtep > 2015-04-19 11:02 | Report Abuse

It seems the Arab price war on US shale oil is bearing results

vtep

39 posts

Posted by vtep > 2015-04-19 11:29 | Report Abuse

Ah Ha: If the information/news is publicly available, it's not a news.

Remisier also can simple said that this share can up to TP 1.25 based on his simple prediction or technical calculation.
Did not even factor in micro and macro environment that eventually influence the profit of the company. P/E and Divident is not favor to shareholder.
No SWAP analysis and no timeline mentioned in the report.

For those long term supporter, when it's up to RM1.5 - Hold.
When it down to RM 0.61 - also Hold or average. Die hard la.

then what are you talking about when you said:

" should be TP 1.20 without any issue. no bad news and reclamation land is fully supported by johor loyal's company.... correct me if i'm wrong..."
10/02/2015 10:14

TOk KOK ?

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-04-20 14:13 | Report Abuse

ah ha is a dumbfark... not even layman

LaoLiu

1,307 posts

Posted by LaoLiu > 2015-04-20 15:14 | Report Abuse

Patience on Benalec. Support above 0.800, positive. :-)

adrian0229

223 posts

Posted by adrian0229 > 2015-04-21 09:47 | Report Abuse

buy buy .... gonna up soon

LaoLiu

1,307 posts

Posted by LaoLiu > 2015-04-21 16:10 | Report Abuse

Hopefully Benalec will slow and steady up.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-04-21 19:02 | Report Abuse

To reiterate one of my previous posts since the dateline is tomorrow (or should be at least).

Pengerang's DEIA decision is due on 22 April 2015 (Wednesday). Funnily enough, it is in breach of their own KPI of 84 days, which should have made it due on 17 April 2015.

Some of you will recall whilst Tanjung Piai's DEIA was due on 23 January 2015 (Friday), it was only decided in their system on the evening of 27 January 2015 (Tuesday).

So following their efficiency trend (4 days delay, backdate the decision, heh), such a decision may be delayed up to 27 April 2015 (Monday).

Note that Pengerang's story is not exciting as Tanjung Piai and should not be much of a catalyst to things. (Feel free to read my previous postings if you need clarification)

As per always, trade at your own volition.

JustinM17

11 posts

Posted by JustinM17 > 2015-04-22 11:42 | Report Abuse

was informed Benalec HQ was closed for a whole week from 20th to 27th this month. can a company such as a big company like this totally close the whole operation of its office for a week? someone enlighten me please.

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-04-22 13:22 | Report Abuse

I'm not too sure if it's closed... but closing down office doesn't mean stopping operations... doubt any company can afford to stop operations... if benalec can... this means it is cash rich... lol

Posted by latestinfo > 2015-04-22 14:11 | Report Abuse

to clarify more, office closed is to let staffs enjoy a week of rest after their hard work towards company projects, company declared this is PAID holidays, meaning is FREE holidays for staffs, where to find such a good boss? Agree with happyvic, means it is cash rich, lol.

Posted by hunter123 > 2015-04-22 18:07 | Report Abuse

Aiyo, latestinfo please tell the truth la. Benalec closed office from 20th to 27th is a sham. The close office instruction only given on 20th evening after they receive a letter of termination of the reclamation of 720 acres land in Malacca. They purposely changed registered address of Benalec Sdn Bhd on 17th and close their office till 28th so that the other side cannot serve the court case on them and then no need to announce lah. They know very well that the court case will scatter their 200m bond by Hong Leong Investment Bank. I heard the court case was served on Benalec company secretary but how come no immediate announcement? Why keeping it from shareholder and bond investor? Bursa must investigate

Posted by hunter123 > 2015-04-22 18:16 | Report Abuse

taciturn, please ask your good friend in Benalec and confirm whether this is true or not. :)) I-see-you

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-04-22 18:18 | Report Abuse

you heard you heard... don't be another @where.... go out yum cha with his friends then tell us what his friends said... link some trustable source please

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-04-22 20:04 | Report Abuse

I generally make it a point not reply to these kind of statements but this is hilarious.

All this sandiwara without any real proof backing tends to leave me facepalming. If you want to come out with bullshit stories, please try to come out with a better quality of story lah.

My questions in return:

1) 720 acres of land in Melaka....what job exactly is that? For Melaka there are (broadly speaking) two activities Benalec is involved with.

a) reclamation of land and/or sale of land for concessions that it owns directly (this is its share for reclaiming works for others). This involves an area of 450 acres as yet unsold. You cannot "terminate" this job to Benalec since the assignee is Benalec, the reclaimer is Benalec, the owner to sell the land is Benalec.
b) The reclamation of 415 acres for Ultra Green Sdn Bhd/Oriental Holdings Bhd for cash payment. Whilst theoretically this job could be "terminated" by the client, this is for one...not 720 acres as claimed in another series of wild allegations. And two.... Oriental Holdings is a listed company. How strange that they themselves have not made a notification on Bursa about the job being terminated.

I.e. since they made an announcement on Bursa when they were in the process of awarding the job to Benalec, it is odd that they make no announcement if if they were terminating" the job.

So again, we have another poster who comes out with outlandish statements and does the simplytembak (tm) method of making allegations to try to instill panic in the company's share price.

2) I have no clue if Benalec's offices are open or closed. If they are closed for a paid vacation, I would shrug and not mark it down as something remarkable. Many companies do take their staff out for an annual vacation.

And for those panicking about how Benalec's operations is completely shut down in this process, I would ask in return (since you obviously know more than the rest of us), does the shutdown involve operational works at Melaka and Johor? I would assume it is not.

But of course, there will be those going, OMGWTFBBQ, they closed for one week!

3) If the "termination" of the "720 acre job" was issued on April 20, why exactly has the share price not tanked? You have two full trading days (Tuesday and Wednesday) since then.

If you are telling me because it is still "confidential" and a "secret", then I am a cousin of Mbotu Seko Seko and I need you to help me move out USD$50m from Zaire, if you could just wire me 5% of that amount first for the "processing fee" I will see to it that you get half the amount.

Posted by latestinfo > 2015-04-22 20:13 | Report Abuse

I choose to believe the info from internal staff, you can continue believe your info from what you heard, I'm not here to create issue, just feel happy on behalf of the staffs that enjoying their holidays, meanwhile enjoy picking up the share now and maybe at lower points due to rumours.

CaoCao

327 posts

Posted by CaoCao > 2015-04-22 20:22 | Report Abuse

i don't think the letter of termination for 720 acres or a court case can be make secret ( not make an announcement), maybe what hunter123 mean is termination of a contract for supply the 720 cartoon of toilet paper ...

Posted by fortuneebullz > 2015-04-22 20:25 | Report Abuse

for supply the 720 cartoon of toilet paper ...to hunter123!!!! ..he goes to the toilet more than 10 times a day!!!! kikiki!!!!

CaoCao

327 posts

Posted by CaoCao > 2015-04-22 20:28 | Report Abuse

lol.....

Ah Ha

905 posts

Posted by Ah Ha > 2015-04-23 10:06 | Report Abuse

This happy*** really too much, from all his posting, never posted any "trustable" link contributed from him. He dear to ask... very thick face lo.... lol. Please contribute lah before you ask others.

JustinM17

11 posts

Posted by JustinM17 > 2015-04-23 10:09 | Report Abuse

hunter123 statement does make a bit of senses and same goes to tact statement as well. don't la brush off one's news so fast. it might be true with what hunter123 gave and if its true then some of u guys will be a laughing stock here. if not hunter123 will be. btw it still don't make sense as the office is closed totally for a week. if its a small company its reasonable as lack of staffs to look after but with such big company, just not right. did u see muhibbah close its whole hq for a freaking week? no right?

losing

103 posts

Posted by losing > 2015-04-23 10:19 | Report Abuse

no matter how, a listed company close office for 1 week. Suppliers sure shock

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-04-23 11:22 | Report Abuse

Quick update:

To reiterate: Vacation for HQ staff for a week is not something terrifying, it is common for most companies to give a paid vacation to their staff members, especially during quiet periods. Also the number of staff in the HQ to my knowledge is very small. I believe it is about two dozen people.

Suppliers would have been informed before hand of any closure.

Also, suppliers would usually send any invoices to the operational/site office in Melaka which IS open.

How do I know this? Because I took the extremely difficult step (very very difficult - I actually has to open a browser window and go to benalec.com.my) of getting the phone number of Benalec's Melaka office. I called them. They are open.

Conversations there indicate that reclamation works is ongoing. I also spoke to someone who confirmed that the Ultra Green/Oriental job in Melaka is still ONGOING. It has not been terminated as someone has tried to portray.

And yet again, I will reiterate, we have a few people jumping up and down trying to instill panic in the share price of the company with completely unfounded and wild allegations.

Please lah, you want to give bullshit stories try to do it with some class. If not it is just plain pathetic.

losing

103 posts

Posted by losing > 2015-04-23 11:33 | Report Abuse

Regardless what others said..... whether pro or con. Close for 1 week is something not right already for a listed company. Lim Goh Tong pass away the Genting also open.

losing

103 posts

Posted by losing > 2015-04-23 11:36 | Report Abuse

This Taciturn really got problem. People want to instill fear so make profits. No need to instill fear because it is real fear. 1 week later, the MD will say "Guys, I am at Taiwan, sayonara"

CaoCao

327 posts

Posted by CaoCao > 2015-04-23 11:54 | Report Abuse

aiya Taciturn Brother no need to bother them lah, they will not stop lah, what pn 17, cancel "invincible" contract of the 720 acres lah, don want to announce lah, now say go to taiwan lah, aiyo come on lah taiwan there now got earthquake lah, go there to learn pusing kaw kaw meh... so Taciturn no need to waste your time to answer these endless and stupid rumours, they simply won"t listen so why bother!!

CaoCao

327 posts

Posted by CaoCao > 2015-04-23 12:01 | Report Abuse

i think since they try to influence the sentiment of benalec shareholders of this forum, they won't stop now coz this is their job and will do it until their target been reached or the time's up.

JustinM17

11 posts

Posted by JustinM17 > 2015-04-23 12:08 | Report Abuse

chill la. wait until the hq reopens and see whether there will be announcement about it or not. as for now the office is CLOSED therefore there is no point arguing whether it is real or bullshits. and btw, why taiwan? Haha!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz