BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

2.51 - 2.54

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,272 comment(s). Last comment by 5354_ 2 weeks ago

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 23:14 | Report Abuse

Fzy1388... don’t laugh duit gor, he also love my Holland master sifu auditor ler... we all love each other ler...

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-25 23:16 | Report Abuse

美丽人生,顶不顺你啦,不要秀恩爱啦。

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 23:16 | Report Abuse

But we really love auditor Holland sifu ler... love him 99 ler...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 23:17 | Report Abuse

If I was boy... sure I love him until every nite cannot sleep well

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-25 23:20 | Report Abuse

哈哈哈,有时跟你谈天蛮有趣的。

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-25 23:21 | Report Abuse

无论怎样,我相信接下来几天一定会有一些调整,不过别在乎过程,最重要我们坚持到最后,一定能得到很好的回报。

Posted by ericepuk > 2021-02-25 23:22 | Report Abuse

As stated in proposal of reconstruction, announcement date Dec 2019 and amendment Jan 2021, BIMB needs to buy back all BIMB wa prior to capital reconstruction.
BIMB wa was initated in 2013 with higher price than now. (0.445).
Tabung Haji holding 35% (AR 2013) to latest 27.54% ( AR 2019).
If you check the 10 years Price chart, you will realized, average for Tabung Haji is around 0.8-1.0.
So Tabung Haji (largest shareholder) will use this golden opportunity to sell warrant back to BIMB into as much money as possible, if not they will likely vote AGAINST in CCM later.

What I see here,
There are two types of people comments here.
First type is Retailer Investor who bought at lower price (Before 0.26) and hope to get their warrant sold at higher price in CCM later.
Second type is Shark. Syndicate who bought after 0.26 ( let their average price is 0.30) and hope they can get more warrants before they push up the price even more.

Then how about Newbie who just realized about BIMB-Wa hot stuff which rises more than 10% within this week? Shall you buy this BIMB-wa?
I will take into consideration average price by Tabung Haji (likely 0.8-1.0). since they bought in 2013. In view of they also need money for cashflow, most likely they want a fair price or higher than they average price after holding warrant for 8-9 years already.
So for current price 0.445, i will say it is undervalued as to compare to Tabung Haji average price.
Do you think Tabung Haji the largest shareholder for BIMB and BIMB-Wa will agree with the current price in CCM later?

What is the downside buying BIMB-wa for newbie who just entered?How low can this warrant goes?
As mentioned, it is either 5 days VWAP and not less than 0.26. (company annoucement Jan 2021)
VWAP for today 0.37, that is the floor, however there is no upper limit for this warrant, but i think Tabung Haji will want it to be 0.8-1.0 at least. They need as much money for their limited cashflow.

Is it possible BIMB-WA will drop to 0.305 like last week? (please refer technical chart).
Hardly i will say, Shark, Syndicate, Smart Investors has entered way earlier than you and they have significant amount of shares. The amount of free flow shares is significantly reduced. Imagine this is like diamond rarity in Earth planet, you gotta pay more to buy it.
It is already a fact that Auditorandconsultant gang has accumulate more than 10% or even more during the previous drop. Perhaps Syndicate Shark also accumulate similar significant amount.So to buy the "diamond", how much you willing to pay?

If you have bought BIMB wa before 0.26, shall you sell it?
It depend on your investing decision. Will Tabung Haji agree with the current price 0.445 during CCM later?
If i were you, I will just keep my shares until the CCM. Simple as that.
Btw, dont be so nervous on fluctuation of price, we all know the freeflow for shares is limited, so the downside of price (manipulation by sharks) is limited.

If you have bought too little BIMB-wa, shall you topup?
It depends on your risk management.
this is not a BUY or SELL call.
if i were you, i will take current economic and politic gimmick into consideration.
What is a better risk to take, to invest in volatile stock market with lots uncertainty, including ineffectiviness of COVID vaccines, market collapse, Sudden General Election and etc or this BIMB wa will limited downside ( VWAP - 0.37) which we all know the final price will be decided in CCM this 31 March 2021?.
I left this for your investing decision.

Peace guys.
Goodnight.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 23:30 | Report Abuse

My lover Holland master sifu why you create again this new ericpuk account to wrote comments again oh? How many account you wanna create ler.. you r so naive and cute ler.. hahah

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-25 23:38 | Report Abuse

Very nice article sir, thanks for ur explanation. Hope to see more useful article like this.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-25 23:42 | Report Abuse

美丽人生,你会看的吗?写的形式完全不一样,我肯定不同人。

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 23:46 | Report Abuse

Fzy1388... con9lan7firm I don’t know what he wroteZzz ... and con9lan7firm I know my beloved master Holland sifu auditor like to play 3p 4p or 5p... hahaha

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 23:47 | Report Abuse

Pretty Life, I think your life is not pretty at all.

Because you only know how to say Holland Holland Holland. Maybe you are the only Holland King

For retail investors who follow me in this Arbitrage Trading, they do not only earn a big MONEY but also can use their BIG MONEY (Like Kena Lottery) to go to Holland, England, Poland, New Zealand, and any good places that they think they love to go to.

They want to follow me to Holland because from there, everyone gets to earn big money.

My "HOLLAND" is a place of happiness

Yours HOLLAND is really terrible. Or maybe you haven't been to Holland so always mentioned non stop

BCOZ you are always the loser and never earn big money ..no money to go for a holiday in Holland...

Dear team members, please donate RM100 to this Pretty Life since he is always the loser..no money to go to Holland

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-25 23:48 | Report Abuse

哈哈。太搞笑了你。不过我肯定你是错的,因为一个人的写作风格很难完全转变,尤其是越长的文章越难做到。我很庆幸你没有讲我是auditor的分身叻。

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 23:52 | Report Abuse

My lover Holland master sifu auditor,,,, finally you appear... love you so much ar... sure Iar, your Holland is peaceful and powerful and beautiful...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-25 23:54 | Report Abuse

Thank my lover Holland master sifu auditor cal for donation to me... thank and appreciate your call... everyone pls donate ler... bank account BIMB 676769174589

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-25 23:57 | Report Abuse

Dear everyone and all valued warrant holders,

I have been informed that all local sharks and syndicates were having emergency meeting just now to discuss on how to trigger market sentiment so that retail investors will be fearful when the sharks purposely short sell their WA in a lower price such as 40 cents.

Even if the sharks or syndicates fail to defend us from breaking the price barrier of 50 cents, again they will still use the same tactics to short sell their warrants to price below 50 cents to make retail investors scare and cut loss.

Everyone please stay calm and hold tight your warrants because you are not alone.

We will be holding the WA till CCM.

暴料,大鳄不死心,据我的情报所知,大鳄明天可能会制造恐慌的状况。可能他们会打压价格。

所以大家把大鳄围堵,继续购买,他们丢票我们接票。

记得,散户们,你不会孤单,我们一起携手度过所有的难关,一起持有你们的凭单到CCM,胜利的道路难走,但是我们是一个团队。大家没有利益冲突,大家一起持有凭单,千万别卖。

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-26 04:52 | Report Abuse

I still support AAC..............to fight on.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-26 06:51 | Report Abuse

Haih... No medicine to cure ad

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 08:11 | Report Abuse

From my business intelligence team, I could foresee three (3) factors that will be affecting the price of BIMB WA this morning. Trust me, please continue to buy and hold tightly because this is an Arbitrage Trading and not merely a simple buy and sale of shares. BIMB Holding will still be redeeming BIMB WA from all of us no matter how.

1) As mentioned last night, the Sharks/Syndicates will purposely sell their WA at lower price to trigger market sentiments so that retail investors will be worried and fearful which results in retail investors selling their BIMB WA at lower price to cut loss;

2) US share markets plummet recently which will trigger market sentiments for investors in Bursa Malaysia; AND

3) Certain retail investors sell because they are not investing but are speculating and perhaps, they do not understand Arbitrage Trading.

19/2/2021 = RM0.3111
22/2/2021 = RM0.3360
23/2/2021 = RM0.3661
24/2/2021 = RM0.3922
25/2/2021 = RM0.4239

Average VWAP as of 25/2/2021 = RM0.36586

Please be informed that we need to push the VWAP to a higher point (such as RM1.00) latest by 17 March 2021 (Price Fixing Day) even though it is only a price used for reference or discussion or basis for setting Final Redemption Consideration during the Court Convened Meeting.

Imagine if we successfully achieve like RM1.00 as our VWAP on 17 March 2021, everyone of us will be more than happier because we (including the top 30 warrant holders) could use RM1.00 as a basis to negotiate or bargain for a Final Redemption Consideration by factoring in the 20-35% addition or bonus on top of the RM1.00. In other words, we will be paid RM1.30 (Assuming we requested for 30% bonus on top of the VWAP achieved by 17 March 2021)

Remember, we need to work as a team to push the price of BIMB WA up to the maximum level possible by 17 March 2021 to MAXIMISE our RETURN by increasing our room for negotiation or bargain with BIMB Holdings during the Court Convened Meeting.

As I could foresee the price of BIMB WA be pushed down on purpose by the Sharks/Syndicates, I have already arranged my troop of buying soldiers to standby to collect and buy more and to form a defending wall at price RM0.400 to RM0.435. Please hold tightly your BIMB WA and encourage everyone to hold hand in hand, we could overcome all obstacles and hold our WA till CCM for a better and exceptionally higher redemption price for BIMB WA.

Remember, from today 26 Feb 2021 till 17 March 2021 (estimated), we are only left with 14 trading days. As such, I urge everyone to help to push the price.

Assuming everyday we could push up RM0.05 (like yesterday 25 Feb 2021), in 14 days, we could push up in total RM0.600 and eventually we could achieve near to our target VWAP of RM1.00 (although final price is RM1.045). Imagine if we could LIMIT UP for several days before the Price Fixing Day, we could enjoy getting the HIGHEST Return via higher redemption consideration!.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 08:35 | Report Abuse

Remember, all of us should be Comrades and Team Members because this is an Arbitrage Trading. Whoever holds his or her BIMB WA till CCM will be the winner.

We need to maximise return by pushing up the VWAP to maximum level.

Small correction: assuming everyday RM0.050, we will achieve final closing price of RM1.145 by end of 17 March 2021.

Estimated average VWAP 5 day before 17 March 2021 could be RM1.100 or above if we work as a team

Also, please ignore the effect on market sentiments that may arise as the US Stock Markets have plummeted recently.

Ignore all other factors, I assure you are safe because this is not merely a buy and sell of stock but an art of value investment - Arbitrage.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-26 08:47 | Report Abuse

Pretty Life...

Join me to stop mention about BIMB............ Let them handle themselves.. Wishinng them succeed and gain more.

They will gain big. I know they will.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-26 08:51 | Report Abuse

Woh.... my beloved master Holland sifu auditor said price will hit 1.145 or 1.100... laugh die meh.... Holland champion and BIMB loserZzz hahah... laugh till I betahan

Posted by ArbitrageExpert > 2021-02-26 09:34 | Report Abuse

Dear fellow comrades,
Let's all heed the smart advices voiced up by these 3 gentlemen, namely auditorandconsultant, Jeremy and God_Of_Wealth. To maximize our returns in bimb-wa, we must hold on to it until the CCM.
Whoever sells off early shall regret deeply. There is no doubt about it.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-26 10:24 | Report Abuse

Hi Jeremy is here again.

Please tell your friends or potential investors now. Whoever wants to buy BIMB WA below the cost of RM0.500, please do it NOW.

I have just received an instruction from my boss that he might want to join the buying spree very soon after his fund is transferred from US Stocks Market to Malaysia.

Once again, I remind all of you. Please buy now before it is too late. Once his fund is completely transferred from US to Malaysia market, upon his final instruction, I might be asked to help him to FULL LOAD.

This is an Arbitrage Trading and it is NOT A ZERO SUM GAME and will result in WIN WIN situation.

My boss said he will not give away the opportunity to collect more once he had made his final decision.

That's all and good luck!

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-26 10:24 | Report Abuse

duit u more weird la promoting rgtech come here n stop ppl to stop conman lying... Pretty is helping ppl not to be conned...

asterix

16 posts

Posted by asterix > 2021-02-26 10:31 | Report Abuse

@auditorandconsultant

You guys did a good job so far. When MCO is over, I want to buy you a round of beer assuming you guys are based in KL.. ;)

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-02-26 10:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-26 10:51 | Report Abuse

Hey all. All of you need more supporters and buyers at price RM0.450 and RM0.455 to break the barrier of RM0.460.

We need to ensure that we could achieve at least RM0.500.

Please ask more supporters to come and buy to push the price of BIMB WA.

My boss said he might not be able to help the warrant holders to bargain or negotiate for better ad higher redemption consideration if the average VWAP on 17 March 2021 is too low.

My boss said he would bargain and negotiate for a better price if he could see the effort in all of you.

Once you people help to push and hit RM0.500 at least by end of today.

He will ask me to make special announcement on his plan on the CCM.

Please help yourself to earn more. We need at least RM0.500 by end of today.

Buy and Hold!

UlarSawa

35,668 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 10:56 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,668 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 10:59 | Report Abuse

Congratulation to the minority forces can maintain the price higher so that VWAP can go higher. Ular salute you all so hard working grouping together to fight for the minority and release those holding at higher price one from misery for holding high price for so long. You good deed will be pay by BIMB if you all successfully win the battle this time. Ular moral support you all as Ular not participating in the battle against the warlord BIMB. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,668 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 11:03 | Report Abuse

As today is QR realise date. Ular pray for all the minority forces hope the QR will help you all in the battle. As the date is getting nearer as per the Senior Promoter writing 17th Mar is the date you all will face the warlord BIMB chief in the meeting. Wish you all good luck and hope you all can achieve the highest VWAP as possible. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,668 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 11:17 | Report Abuse

Ular drawing the similarity between Felda Vs FGV minority and BIMB warrant holders Vs BIMB. Why FGV minority group still resisting Felda to privatise FGV at RM1.30 and the current price is higher than rm1.30. Same as BIMB warrant holders resisting BIMB to redeem warrant at 26sen with many bought the warrant at much higher price. If BIMB warrant holders dont fight for your right for higher VWAP no one will fight for you all right. Of course when you are fighting the warlord BIMB. BIMB will find whatever means to depress the warrant price in order to pay lesser to redeem the warrant. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. Fight until the end. who win is still unknown. Correct?

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-26 11:34 | Report Abuse

Correct. Basically BIMB will try to press the price down as much as possible so we don't have bargaining power in the future. However, if majority of warrant holders are non-bank related, we should have a better position in bargaining.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-26 11:40 | Report Abuse

envestor 对,你讲到重点了。如果你仔细研究30大warrant的持有者,你会发现这个即将召开的CCM对我们非常有利。

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 11:45 | Report Abuse

大家尽管放心。别忘记最大的股东是Tabung Haji in both BIMB Holdings and BIMB WA.

TH needs money..so must smart wayang wayang la

Eventually TB hopes to dig more from BIMB Holdings

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-26 12:48 |

Post removed.Why?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-26 12:50 |

Post removed.Why?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-26 12:57 | Report Abuse

Jialak Liao... BIMB wa horseh Liao... back to square soon... Huat Zai... congratulations to my lover Holland master sifu auditor

pennywise

137 posts

Posted by pennywise > 2021-02-26 12:57 | Report Abuse

price fixed at 0.38 as per the latest announcement

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 12:59 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued warrant holders and potential investors,

Please note that 17 March 2021 is coming really soon. We need more supporters and buyers to BUY and HOLD and together we push up the price of BIMB WA.

We should unite as one body to maximise our return by limiting the supply of BIMB WA in the free market by KEEP BUYING and HOLDING the BIMB WA so that a small volume in the future will trigger a big jump in the price.

1) We need to take note on MalaysianIB_HongKong's comment above. Upon the completion of the transfer of his boss' funds from the USA Stocks Market to Malaysia, his boss might be asking him to join the buying spree of BIMB WA. Whoever wants to buy at price lower than RM0.500, please do so now.

2) Also, please take note on God_of_Wealth's comment. We need to do our best to push up the price of BIMB WA to at least RM0.500 by end of today (26 February 2021). We need to show to his boss that we are actually his alliance that we also want to help him to maximise the return on investment in WA by increasing the room for negotiation/bargain for his boss during the CCM.

Remember, higher average of last 5-day VWAP preceeding 17 March 2021 (Price Fixing Day) will enhance our bargaining power during the CCM.

Because VWAP as of 17 March 2021 will be set as a basis for warrantholders to negotiate for a better and higher Final Redemption Consideration for BIMB WA.

We need more supporters and troop of buyers to push up the price of BIMB WA. Remember, we need to achieve at least RM0.500.

Let's work as a team and I believe that Surprised Gift will be given during the CCM if we could prove to BIMB that we are serious in this Corporate Internal Reorganisation.

BUY BUY BUY

pennywise

137 posts

Posted by pennywise > 2021-02-26 13:02 | Report Abuse

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3133411 this afternoon's announcement. Why are you asking retails to push..

Posted by Godblessyou > 2021-02-26 13:08 | Report Abuse

Game over to those who bought above 0.380

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-02-26 13:10 | Report Abuse

Congrates 0.38...lower than the syndicate's buy call level

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-26 13:11 | Report Abuse

Hahah... really godblessyou... wahahah... laugh die me? So no more 0.5, 0.6,0.7,1.00,1.2,1.5? Hahahah... congratulations to my beloved master Holland sifu auditor... this round huat for him ar... huat ar..

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-26 13:11 | Report Abuse

Is ok........................ life sometime up and down..

Scenery, Pretty Life and a few highlighted and probe for evidence on all the so called syndicating comments......

But very cruel they cant save so many people as they WERE not in best position to show proof................

Guys... who ever lose money pls move on.... Life must be no blaming to anyone...

At time I listen to hearsay and kena lose also in the past.......

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-26 13:13 | Report Abuse

Please be informed that the Price Fixing Date is not the day where the Final Redemption Price is finalised.

The Final Redemption Consideration is to be fixed on 31 March 2021.

For further information, you may refer to Boardroom Share Registrar.

My team final resort is that we will be VOTING AGAINST the price of RM0.38 if there is no room for negotiation or if the price is fixed at RM0.38 which is too low without considering the intrinsic value of the BIMB WA.

My team comprises 12.12% and we will secure more stakes by combining with other top warrantholders to vote against the final price.

Do not worry much.

pennywise

137 posts

Posted by pennywise > 2021-02-26 13:19 | Report Abuse

so you should leave your contact here or somewhere for these retailers to contact you lah.

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-26 13:29 | Report Abuse

Wohhh.... my lover Holland master sifu... still so aggressive to ask all ppl go Holland together with him... really Holland lorzzz ... sorry is opplan lor... hahah... so naive and so funny... price still wanna set target at RM1-1.5... laugh die me

UlarSawa

35,668 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 13:31 | Report Abuse

What so fast maybank issued letter 38sen kah. Holland liao lah. Why maybank can fixed the price like this. Why not according to Senior Promoter said one. Luckily Ular didnt participate in the fight with the warlord BIMB. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,668 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-26 13:34 | Report Abuse

Anyway 38sen is 12 sen above last 26sen fixed price. Senior Promoter at least managed to help to push up the warrant. Thank you Minority forces. At least you all helping many minorities get 38sen which is higher than 26sen. Ular also get some goodies when bet on warrant. Thank you all. Correct?

Post a Comment