BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

2.48 - 2.50

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,279 comment(s). Last comment by seiluen 3 days ago

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-22 11:00 | Report Abuse

Good news to everyone.

The BIMB Holdings might be giving everyone special gift or ang pao if the price of BIMB WA is being pushed up everyday.

Today's price movement is a good progress. Please move up more and aggressively.

All WA holders will definitely be rewarded redemption value out of your expectation.

Please continue to buy and hold. Do not sell.

If the price is more than RM0.40 before this Friday, you people will be rewarded significantly.

I could not disclose further details. My tip is within the context of my messages above. If you are smart enough, you know what I meant and you know what and how to do.

Remember, you will not be getting second chance in other Arbitrage Trading like how BIMB Holdings does for all of you. Take this as a good opportunity to earn big bucks.

Some top holders express their wish to me that they would like to have the BIMB WA redeemed at RM1.20 at least and up to RM1.50 if possible.

Let's us work together and make it happen. Win win situation, remember!

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-22 11:09 | Report Abuse

Would u think online video game. Mother shares went up but baby share not intend to go up more

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-22 11:18 | Report Abuse

same old story of 150 sen. Asking little fish for help.

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-22 14:36 |

Post removed.Why?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-22 14:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-22 14:51 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued holder,

Jeremy here again. Thank you for helping to support the current price at RM0.335.

We need more buying pressure to break through the resistance at level RM0.340 and RM0.345

BIMB Holdings is pleased to know that we have put in our effort and have faith in their BIMB WA and their Internal Reorganisation.

Please invite your friends to support and buy so that the BIMB WA's price could be pushed to the next level.

Good jobs to all. Do not worry, as mentioned many times, your hard work will be highly rewarded with SPECIAL GIFTS upon redemption.

We need more BUYERS

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-22 14:51 | Report Abuse

Katak still trolling Ular kah. Ular sharing at here is betting to achieve TP 26sen and below right. Later then hold FD for waiting for final Count down right. Now Ular have nett 4sen on hand. Belum achieve my TP 26sen yet. Wait lah. still have time to bet lah. Not tomorrow setting the price yet lah. Your solution got fifo or not. Still not yet rm1.80 right. Pls dont bark lah. Correct?

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-22 15:06 | Report Abuse

Dear everyone,

We need more buyers to break through the resistance at price level RM0.340, RM0.345 and RM0.35 by end of today.

Please encourage your friends to participate and let us punish sharks as they were pushing down the price last week to cause financial losses to most of our friends who are retail investors and who do not know arbitrage trading.

We need more volumes at price RM0.335, RM0.340 then and RM0.345. Please show BIMB Holdings and Tabung Haji that we all unite to push the price to higher level by end of today.

Rest assured, all of the warrant holders will be rewarded with high redemption value.

In conclusion, BUY and BUY MORE, then HOLD and DON'T SELL.

This is the time we take revenge and punish all of the Sharks.

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-22 15:10 | Report Abuse

top up 100 lots already, time to see if kena burn or kena fruits

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-22 15:13 |

Post removed.Why?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-22 15:14 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-22 16:30 | Report Abuse

Katak. the game not end yet I dont count earning lagi. The game end when the price fixing is done. Wait lah I still havent get my 26sen TP yet. When achieve the TP I let you know ok. Betting is very fun one. Ular enjoying betting. You die die jaga your vaksin solution no fifo kah. You dont look like very innocent guy dont fifo solution lah. You still waiting rm2.00 kah. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-22 16:32 | Report Abuse

Ular buy price all stated very clearly mah. You did see kah. Sudah 3rd round in 4 days lah. Apa lah katak cock eyes again lah. Correct?

lee9fold Pondan Ular badut shouting buying at 325 315, and today u sell at 33 kah? Not peanut earner kah?

Now u talk shit to wait at 26 kah?
Con artist kah?
22/02/2021 3:13 PM

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-22 16:40 | Report Abuse

Katak dont so serious on betting lah. Ular bet for the fun only. Enjoying the process of betting only. Not to earn like you macam want to be billonaire lah. Ular only eat 3 meals a day not like you want to eat 6 meals a day. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-22 16:46 | Report Abuse

Katak life is so short only. You really want to earn so much from vaksin kah. So terrible ppl suffering from covid 19 and you still want to earn so much from the vaksin. You are earning dead ppl money leh. Ppl dieb from covid 19 virus and you not scare earning such money kah. Better donate the money you earned from Vaksin lah. At least you can sleep well lah. If not you sleep also can nitemare lah. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-22 17:03 | Report Abuse

Today price ended with green. Of course many happy lah managed to get cheap sales one last friday on paper gain lah. Tomorrow come back again and bet again lah. Still long way to go can bet many times before price setting final count down determine the winners and losers lah. Ultimate aim is to get 26sen and below is the safest lah. No right or wrong in betting. Some prefer play forward style some prefer play backward style. As long as can achieve your betting aim. Correct?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-22 17:06 |

Post removed.Why?

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2021-02-22 17:07 | Report Abuse

Counting on better days,months ahead

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-22 17:09 | Report Abuse

thats why u are sore loser.
thats the rock solid facts.
u can just buzz off

Posted by UlarSawa > Feb 22, 2021 4:40 PM | Report Abuse

Katak dont so serious on betting lah. Ular bet for the fun only. Enjoying the process of betting only. Not to earn like you macam want to be billonaire lah. Ular only eat 3 meals a day not like you want to eat 6 meals a day. Correct?

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-22 17:09 | Report Abuse

BIMB WA closing price is awesome RM0.340.

My boss is very very happy and my boss might decide to fight for all of you if the price could progress and increase everyday.

If the price could hit RM0.50 by this Friday.

I might be asked to make a surprised announcement to all of you.

Remember, your effort in helping to spike the BIMB WA price will be the determinant in the redemption consideration.

My boss is very happy and utmost concerned with the price movement everyday.

Hope you people will not bring any disappointment because my boss might be preparing to negotiate for a exceptionally higher redemption price for all.

BUY and BUY and HOLD. Surprised Gift is coming soon.

I31234

15 posts

Posted by I31234 > 2021-02-22 17:16 | Report Abuse

Believe me, BIMB WA bull might come anytime soon, price drop with low volume, volume decreasing, and friday end with low volume star, and today gap up and close with green bull candle

I31234

15 posts

Posted by I31234 > 2021-02-22 17:20 | Report Abuse

Do you believe it’s coming ???

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-22 19:58 | Report Abuse

Woh... it huat ar... shoot up... hahah... so what is next? Continues up to 0.60 or 0.70 or RM1.5 or RM2.5? Hahahah

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-22 21:35 | Report Abuse

Honestly wondering if the holders at 0.8 or 0.9 really will let the 5 day VWAP be so low.

paperplane

21,625 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2021-02-22 21:39 | Report Abuse

no need everyday lah. min alredi 0.26, apa lagi u all takut i also dunno

I31234

15 posts

Posted by I31234 > 2021-02-22 22:28 | Report Abuse

Yala take it like u go GENTING la, 50 50 la either u lose 0.08sen or u earn more than 0.08sen

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-23 08:23 | Report Abuse

Good morning to all valued WA holders.

Just checked and note that the queue for RM0.335 is in a volume bigger than the selling force.

We need more buyers at RM0.340 to break through the resistance level at RM0.345 and RM0.350.

As mentioned by MalaysianIB_HongKong, there will be a surprised announcement if we all help to reach RM0.500. From my source, I have been informed about this news as well from my big boss behind.

Please encourage more investors or friends to join the rally. We need to ensure we get at least RM0.500 by end of this Friday along with the announcement of Quarter Result for BIMB Holdings as well as the potential announcement on SC's approval.

Please note that SC's approval might be deferred if BIMB Holdings deem the participation in BIMB WA is too low.

As such, for the advantage and benefits of all warrant holders, please continue to BUY and HOLD. DO NOT SELL.

Let's fight for the best out of the best together.

My boss informed me that he was quite satisfied with the price increase yesterday. He would work together with MalaysianIB_HongKong's boss to fight for a higher redemption price.

Your people will be surprised with an exceptionally higher redemption price with all your effort.

KLLee_0110

606 posts

Posted by KLLee_0110 > 2021-02-23 08:27 | Report Abuse

The prices only 34 cents yesterday some of u think too much let the price goes up first if downtrend again what the point? If wants to goes up limit up already up.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-23 08:30 | Report Abuse

where are the gang to buy and push up ? asking little fish to do big job ? joking ?

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-23 11:36 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued investors,

Please continue with the buying spree to break through RM0.355 and at least obtain a new result of RM0.365 by end of today.

My boss is relatively satisfied with the current price level. He could assure a surprised gift to all of you if the price could be reached to a higher level like what God_of_Wealth mentioned.

Remember, our aim today is RM0.365 as the closing price.

Please work hard and work together as a big team.

Good news, surprised gift and exceptionally higher redemption consideration for BIMB WA is coming soon.

Enilec Mak

135 posts

Posted by Enilec Mak > 2021-02-23 11:38 | Report Abuse

I think this God of Wealth and MalaysianIB_HongKong is the same person using different login id

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-23 11:58 | Report Abuse

nice same old story of requesting little fish to do the big job.

Ong_ong

4 posts

Posted by Ong_ong > 2021-02-23 12:10 | Report Abuse

apparently both God of Wealth and Malaysian IB_HK account belongs to the same person

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 12:30 | Report Abuse

Today Ular no bet. Why so strong support by supporter group. Mother red son can green somemore. Got GodHand supporting it. Correct?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-23 13:29 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 15:38 | Report Abuse

Katak from solution. Your Solution apaacam when can hit your dream price rm2.00. Rm1.80 pun belum kah. I play safe lah. So many kaki kutuk everyday also kutuk God of Wealth. I read also scare lah. Why Ular cannot dont buy kah. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 15:45 | Report Abuse

Congratulation siapa still holding the warrant 38.5sen. . Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 15:48 | Report Abuse

Now proven warrant move irregardless of mother shares. Those theory sifu sifu taught in the classroom one tak boleh pakai. mother dont move son also can move by itself. Correct?

Hotstuff

3,220 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2021-02-23 15:51 | Report Abuse

I will hold until rm1

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 17:54 | Report Abuse

No one believes me when I proposed BUY CALL. Whoever already sold his or her BIMB WA, he or she will regret for sure.

Tomorrow BIMB WA will be performing better. And do not forget, I keep emphasizing the BIMB Holding share price is not relevant to BIMB WA price. So now, you people believe!!!

Arbitrage is an art of investment. If you people do not know, please read books written by Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger and Peter Lynch.

Study more or else, please be quiet or stay away from this counter.

I told you people, RM1.00 - RM1.50 is not a problem at all.

The buying power will only increase from day to day. My team is collecting non stop.

Bye bye. Cannot tell more already because announcement on SC's Approval is not yet available.

I would rather be a dumb person. Next time, if got other Arbitrage Trading opportunity, I will not tell anymore.

BTW, thank you to my comrades, MalaysianIB_HongKong and God_of_Wealth for their good words and motivation during my absence in this forum.

BYE BYE all.

I31234

15 posts

Posted by I31234 > 2021-02-23 18:59 | Report Abuse

Said ady, with this pattern chart, it is bullish !!! More room to go ya holders

I31234

15 posts

Posted by I31234 > 2021-02-23 19:00 | Report Abuse

Gap up 2 days and price gap up normally is decided by operators ! Remember that

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-23 19:53 | Report Abuse

People keep telling you this is not Arbitrage! You are not buying one instrument and selling another at the same time. Read book also no use Must understand.

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-23 20:10 | Report Abuse

Just an observation, in early part of this WA run, you need volume of 60m to make a significant push. Now, you need only 6m. Probably, there are not many weak hands in the market now, and the free float is significantly reduced. It will be easier to defense at higher price to get a better 5D VWAP.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 22:10 | Report Abuse

@lchuanse

It seems like you only read theory but did not apply the principle and concept.

Do you understand what is "Substance Over Form"?

Almost all investment Gurus in the market who are authors of different types of investment book acknowledge the redemption BIMB WA due to Internal Reorganisation as an Arbitrage Trading except you.

You are the only one who listened to people like Ularsawa, DuitKwsPKita, Pretty Life who knows nothing about Arbitrage but just misled investors. The funniest thing is Ularsawa/ DuitKWSPKita is even funny as he said it is "ARBITRATION". He should go back and refer to dictionary because in this scenario, there is no mediation or resolution of any disputes.

Arbitrage is the simultaneous purchase and sale of the same asset in different markets in order to profit from tiny differences in the asset's listed price. It exploits short-lived variations in the price of identical or similar financial instruments in different markets or in different forms.

In this BIMB Holdings' redemption of BIMB WA.

The market that investors bought BIMB WA = BURSA MALAYSIA

The market whereby compelled or forced sale of BIMB WA in a price deemed reasonable by holders = Internal Market or Inner Market that is not opened for any other party but to BIMB Holdings ONLY in a legally bound arrangement, i.e. in accordance with price set during the Court Convened Meeting (CCM)

BIMB WA = originally holders' financial instruments

Cash Consideration = financial instruments that BIMB WA Holders obtained by forgoing his or her BIMB WA

And Please remember to understand SUBSTANCE OVER FORM.

In this world, not everything need to be directly or straightforward shown to you. Please exercise judgment and use your brain to think.

I feel like I am now a lecturer teaching IFRS 9, Financial Instruments because naive person is challenging my International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).

Please go back and study more books. Based on my professional experience in audit, accounting and advisory for more than 10 years and with international firm, do you think I do not know how to differentiate what is a financial instrument?

You better go fly a kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:30 | Report Abuse

Woh, finally my llover master sifu auditor coming backzzz ...when price drop.. he gone.. when price up.. he come back... maybe after few day.. price back to 0.260 he off again...
Price up 0.380 he come back and ask all of us go back study again... lolz... my lover master sifu, you wan tell you how many time..my school didn’t teach me this lerzzz... so how? We all need you guide us to Holland ler...

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:32 | Report Abuse

My lover master Holland sifu, why you using so many account ler? Why you using malaysiaIB_hongkong and God_of_wealth of comment in everyday ler? Hahah... how many account you wanna use ... pls teach me ler

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:34 | Report Abuse

Hey Holland master sifu , so today till now? How many percent share you hold? More than 20%? Sure you r... and you r superb big holder ler... walao ler... why you last few day pull back the price to 0.300 woh... you con ppl meh? Don’t do that ler... no Good de ler..

Jolin888

120 posts

Posted by Jolin888 > 2021-02-23 22:36 | Report Abuse

I have bought until 1.75 million share / 427 mil =0.41%

Hope this share Will be the first share earn me 7 digit profit

Huat ah!!

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:45 | Report Abuse

Why so funny ... auditor mention god_of_wealth
God of wealth mention Malaysia IB
Malaysia IB mention auditor