BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.41%)

Day's Change

2.44 - 2.45

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,275 comment(s). Last comment by Mabel 2 weeks ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 22:49 | Report Abuse

Ular only talking on betting. what is arbitrage to me is not important. I only know 26sen is the safest level only. My aim is to get until beow 26sen and put in FD and wait for the price fixing date. Correct?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 22:51 | Report Abuse

Today marks a special day to me because the BIMB WA price today is a solid evidence to show that my articles from Day 1 here is TRUE/CORRECT and RELEVANT without misleading anyone.

One of the points (Point Number 4 of the conditions to be complied with) from announcement on MULTIPLE PROPOSALS dated 23 February 2021 states that the approvals or successful implementation or completion of the Internal Reorganisation is subject to the Maybank IB to furnish a certified true copy of the resolutions passed by the shareholders in general meeting approving the Proposed Placement, Proposed Internal Reorganisation, Proposed Distribution and Capital Repayment and Proposed Transfer of Listing.

In other words, we, as BIMB Warrant Holders are parties that will never be ignored because our participation in the Internal Reorganisation is of utmost important due to the need of our votes and voices in ensuring that the resolutions could be smoothly passed. In this case, we will be invited to participate in a so called "Court Convened Meeting" or "CCM" to express our needs in regards to the mandatory redemption of BIMB WA as a result of the Internal Reorganisation. Our needs as BIMB WA holders must be satisfied or else we will VOTE AGAINST the proposed redemption and proposed capital repayment.

Due to the reason above, I need everyone to continue to BUY and HOLD and PUSH the price of BIMB WA up to the maximum possible. If possible, LIMIT UP tomorrow.

I need to prove to BIMB Holdings that all BIMB WA holders have faith in BIMB Holdings and hold strong believe in BIMB Holdings' decision in the Internal Reorganisation to UNLOCK VALUE in its entities or subsidiaries.

To express our voice to a greater extent, I really urge that all of us (existing holders of BIMB WA or new investors) continue to encourage one another to BUY and HOLD BIMB WA till CCM so that a WIN WIN situation could be achieved.Remember, the moment the number of outstanding BIMB WA outside is getting limited, every small purchase or movement will result in a bigger spike in BIMB WA price and its VWAP.

My team has targeted to negotiate a higher redemption consideration ranging from RM1.00 - RM1.50. Before the voice could be brought to the CCM, I really need everyone to put in effort to BUY and HOLD and KEEP BUYING so that the price of BIMB WA could be push to at least RM1.00. Then, at least, I could have a bigger room for discussion/ negotiation to show and present our proposed consideration to BIMB Holdings. I need the price of BIMB WA to be spiked to RM1.00 before I could even fight for a HIGHER and BETTER consideration. Please do not forget Tabung Haji is on the same boat with us.

CONCLUSION - BUY and HOLD and KEEP BUYING and KEEP PUSHING the price to a higher level to INCREASE our BARGAINING POWER.

各位战友,我又回来了。今天的正式通告,已经很清楚的告诉大家,我打从第一天到现在都不曾误导大家,我很真心想帮助大家理解这次内部重组所带来的套利机会。

通告中的条件4,指出议案必须通过,而我们也是重要的一分子,因为我们会被邀请参与CCM。大家都有谈判筹码。我的出现就是要团结大家,组成很大的力量。这样我们有绝对的否决议案的权力。

为了让大家更有谈判的空间,我希望大家有钱的继续收购,继续持有,切记,别卖。我希望明天的凭单价格可以上升到最高上限。这是为了让我反映出大家坚信这次BIMB的内部重组,可以释放子公司的价值,也让管理层能够毫无疑问的,很心甘情愿地用高价为我们赎回/收购凭单。

我组合至少会要求大约RM1.00 - RM1.50。因此,我需要大家热心的继续买和持有,以便这个凭单的价格可以一直上升,多多益善,双赢局面啊。何乐而不为!

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 22:53 | Report Abuse

Today mother share down 7sen but son can up 4.5sen. It show the demand is more than supply on warrant whether by intentionally or unintentioanally with vol less than 7mil shares VWAP36
61aen. Ular dunno lah. Now 38.5sen is higher than current 5 days VWAP which is less than 35sen. Correct?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:53 | Report Abuse

Woh... my lover Holland master sifu auditor change targer again... faster come to join the Holland free ticket ler... he said RM1-RM1.5 ler

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 22:54 | Report Abuse

My Holland master sifu already go ask BIMB owner give them RM1 -RM1.5 ler... if you all wanna masuk Holland... pls follow him ler...

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 22:58 | Report Abuse

Please IGNORE non sense people like PRETTY LIFE as from starting till now, he keeps on mentioning BIMB WA dropping to RM0.005, talking about gearing and share price of mother share as well as the conversion.

Remember, this is ARBITRAGE Trading, a higher level of ART in INVESTMENT.

WIN WIN Situation and This is NOT A ZERO SUM GAME.

Please continue to BUY and HOLD and KEEP BUYING and PUSHING and DO NOT SELL!!!

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 23:00 |

Post removed.Why?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 23:01 | Report Abuse

My lover Holland sifu auditor ask you ignore me ler.. and he wanna bring you all to Holland ler... pls listen him... he will guide you all to Holland ... Huat zai

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-23 23:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 23:03 | Report Abuse

PRETTY LIFE,

PLease prove all your stand and non sense comment

Or else, you better go fly a kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 23:06 | Report Abuse

betting only. no right or wrong. winner or loser only. Final price fixing is the the day decide who is right and who is wrong. Tommorow still carry on betting. Correct?

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-23 23:06 | Report Abuse

Today Takaful's Quarter Result is a solid evidence that BIMB Holding has done the best in the past few months.

Tomorrow, BIMB Holding's Quarter Result will be announced and I am very sure to tell you that the result is going to be very impressive.

Please continue to BUY and HOLD BIMB WA to join the rally. Let's us push BIMB WA to another highest level possible.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 23:09 | Report Abuse

My aim is to park my money at BIMB FD at below 26sen. More days to come can accumulate more sen before the proce fixing date. It is like play games and collect points. The more points you collected the cheaper your cost. Correct?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 23:10 | Report Abuse

My lover Master Holland sifu... pls bring everyone to Holland ... cause BIMB will buy RM1 from you ler.. this is the top joke at 2021

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 23:14 | Report Abuse

One thing bad about bimb mother share is Local Funds like EPF PNB ASB keep selling non stop. Hope the fund stop doing it after the QR is out. Correct?

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 23:16 | Report Abuse

Yup lor... Yayasan, epf and PNB keep selling... buy my love master Holland sifu auditor said BIMB will buy RM1-1.5 from them ler... really laugh die me ... this is the most joke at 2021

pretty_life

4,810 posts

Posted by pretty_life > 2021-02-23 23:16 | Report Abuse

Master Holland sifu auditor.. BIMB all operate is brainless and buy higher RM1 from you... laugh die me

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 23:23 | Report Abuse

Yayasan n PNB same acct kira one time lah. ASB different acct. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 23:26 | Report Abuse

Both side can have war also. BIMB vs Warrant holders. Just like Felda want to delist FGV also with acting in concert Parties one. Not yet final one anything behind the scene can happen lah. Safest is get your FD at 26sen and below. Later final price any price above 26 kira win also lah. the higher of course the better lah. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-23 23:32 | Report Abuse

Today 5days VWAP less than 35sen and currect price at 38.5sen. Like this not safe lah. if 5 days VWAP is 35sen current price below 35sen then you are safer lah. Correct?

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-24 04:34 | Report Abuse

Please follow auditorandconsultant

His way will bring everyone to win win situation

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-24 04:35 | Report Abuse

If you people follow Pretty Life for his Non Sense, then very good luck because you are not only going to Holland but you will be going to Heaven faster

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-24 05:44 | Report Abuse

looming battle between pretty life and MIB,GOW & AAC.....keep on fighting. We only know who tell lies in the final result in the future.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 07:16 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

Please do not worry. My team is serious. Later, I will be explaning in details the procedures for the redemption of WA and you people will understand how Court Convened Meeting is going to be carried out.

It is obvious already that Pretty Life is talking non sense. Remember who said mother shares drop so warrant price cannot spike, remember who said RM0.005 is coming soon. 此人唯恐天下不乱,居心不良,大家心知肚明。

I have checked with my fellow professionals, lawyer group of friends and BIMB holding.

Stay tuned for my further explanation on item 8 from the announcement on multiple proposals.
Remember, my team is very serious and I am serious and would like to help everyone to maximise the return of investment in BIMB WA possible.

Important thing is I would like to urge everyone to hold BIMB WA till the Court Convened Meeting. Further details will be disclosed to you people soon as I am rushing for my financial reporting right now.

请大家务必要持有凭单到CCM, 否则前功尽废。我联络了我的专业的智囊团,法律组,再加上我联系了BIMB holding 官方,今天我会继续透露更多的详情。请大家别慌张,因为大鳄就是要你们慌,他们要捡便宜啊。

记得继续买,继续持有,不要卖。胜利就在眼前!

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-24 08:19 | Report Abuse

Morning everyone.

My gang and my boss hope that everyone can hold his or her BIMB WA until CCM so that we could combine our voices with the team of auditorandconsultant in the upcoming CCM.

Remember, whoever sells now will regret soon because we are going to BARGAIN and NEGOTIATE for at least RM1.20 - RM1.50.

You may sell now but my gang and my boss will be collecting without hesitation. Although we have already earned quite a big amount of paper gain, we are aiming for a better and higher amount as the opportunity of earning from Arbitrage trading especially in banking sector is very rare. Please treasure this opportunity.

We are very determined and confident that the BIMB WA could be redeemed at an exceptionally higher price.

Hopefully, we could witness a spike in the opening price for BIMB WA later.

So, please keep buying and holding till CCM. My boss said he would be happy if every retail investors could also share a profit from this bigger cake. So, together we all fight for a better and higher redemption price.

Posted by RaymondYeoh > 2021-02-24 08:20 | Report Abuse

Hi everyone, recently I had to top up some. I would not miss again this Golden Arbitrage opportunity. I will hold the ticket and will attend the upcoming CCM meeting also.
Hope everyone works together to buy and hold and we all can attend the upcoming CCM meeting together and hoping there was an extra bonus waiting for us to grab there.
Gong Xi Fa Chai All!

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-24 08:56 | Report Abuse

相信各位散户会担心很多,在这里我提出想法。
1) 首先,我们要清楚这是双赢的套利活动,并不是零和游戏,所以这场套利活动你和我都不会成为输家,而是成为赢家。这是因为如果你持有到最后一刻,BIMB是那一个依据5day VWAP跟我们回购的人。

2)有些人担心这里那么多promoter, 怕被套,怕买在高点。其实老实说一句,如果是其他股票你就要小心,但这个就像我说是双赢模式。比如说我买在0.30,你买在0.385, 你怕被套,但其实只要你我都不卖,那么最终我们都会赚,只是我可能比你赚多一点。

3)为什么一直叫大家不要卖,要hold,要买呢?这是因为大家都想赚最高价,而且大家都希望有惊喜。首先,如果我们最终的5 day VWAP是0.8的话,身为散户的我们可以和BIMB管理层讨论,我们可以提议更高的收购价。我知道这里auditor, MalaysianIB_HongKong和God_of_Wealth都有自己的团队,大家看重的除了是最终5day VWAP的价格,更看重自己持有warrant的百分比。如果我们大家合起来超过10%以上,我们绝对有资格左右CCM的讨论结果,而且我很相信我们已经超过10%的数目了。

4)auditor, MalaysianIB_HongKong和God_of_Wealth 有没有可能骗我们,叫我们推高价钱后,最后一刻抛下我们?答案是不可能。没有人要跟钱过意不去,如果最后VWAP是0.8,而CCM的会议可能会有惊喜,我们最后拿到1.2。难倒你不想拿个希望吗?你确定你要提前下车?所以他们不可能最后一分钟丢票,这是为了要得到最大的利益。
5) BIMB有没有可能最后发脾气,取消整个计划?这个是最不可能的,你想想,撇开我在这里所看到的那三个团队,我们现在还跟tabung haji站在同一阵线,因为他们是这个warrant最大的持有者。你觉得要取消就取消吗?如果银行取消,是一件非常严重的事,可以说BIMB的信誉完了,以后没有人投资他,在加上SC也不可能同意。所以这件事不可能发生。

总而言之,我相信我已经把你们心中的疑虑给解答了。这是千载难逢的机会。大家站在同一阵线,大家一起赚钱,现在要做的就是相信彼此,守着和继续买。反正到最后,我们买得越多,在CCM的筹码越高,更可能得到大惊喜,大家加油!

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-24 09:45 | Report Abuse

wow who chased until 40sen today. Look like going to stuck as the selling pressure is great now. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-24 09:45 | Report Abuse

play safe dont be greedy as 26sen still the safest level for FD.. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-24 09:47 | Report Abuse

Betting is you taking care your own bet. No one owe you a living in the forum. You decide when you buy and sell not someone else as you bet using your money. You earn is your money. You lose also your money. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2021-02-24 09:50 | Report Abuse

After betting and observing the warrant movement. i found a new theory. The theory is I keep it for myself. Not for sharing this time as I m betting too. Correct?

Posted by Lucky Winner > 2021-02-24 10:06 | Report Abuse

Say... it's disappointing that the warrant price is still below RM1.00 ,I was hoping that it would be at least RM4.00 by now, maybe the the operator afraid that the management might call off the deal if price too high? dunno?...btw with the bursa security approved, hopefully the SC speed thing up, quickly set up a meeting date, get this over... and let us move on to other stocks...

"May we all get what we want and never what we deserve."

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 10:38 | Report Abuse

Lucky Winner is talking non sense again. He said he expect the WA would be RM4.00 this is a big joke and not realistic at all. Everyone can just ignore him.

Hahaha, the SHARKS are using the same and lousy tactics to trigger market sentiment again.

Purposely exert Selling Pressure at RM0.385 with volume around 1 million units.

Lousy tactic.

My team is queuing to collect more. Please shake the market more and if can, please sell at RM0.365, then thank you in advance

大鳄再次用同样的手段,不知情的散户肯定再次遭殃。

希望大家可以学习起来,怎样看透大鳄的手法。一点都不出奇。每次都一样,真的无聊。

大家一定要忍,继续持有,时间久了,大鳄会放弃割韭菜,然后由于供不应求,市场推一下子就会飞。

继续随我排队等着便宜的凭单。

Envestor

75 posts

Posted by Envestor > 2021-02-24 11:03 | Report Abuse

why would sharks want to sell like this now honestly, it's a win-win situation they should just push up the price

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 11:14 | Report Abuse

The reason is very simple.

The Sharks are selfish and they want to hit higher KPI so that their bosses behind could reward them better.

Performance based fee!!!

The Sharks wanna collect more ticket definitely. I have seen this many times when I was at Sharks' office during my project with one of the international banks who is also a shark

Normal and lousy tactic

lchuanse

24 posts

Posted by lchuanse > 2021-02-24 11:37 | Report Abuse

Then they should have collected when the price retreated from 39 to 31. as well as collecting from 31 to 38 when it rebound. Shark is not the shark Not shark is a shark.

Posted by MalaysianIB_HongKong > 2021-02-24 11:38 | Report Abuse

Dear all valued investors,

Jeremy is here again.

My boss is very glad to see the effort put in by everyone in pushing the price to RM0.400 this morning.

Nevertheless, my boss would be glad if everyone could break through RM0.400 and achieve at least RM0.420.

My boss assured all of you that BIMB Management will be convinced to offer higher redemption value if everyone put in effort.

We need more BUYERS at RM0.395 and RM0.400.

We work as a team to fight for a better and higher redemption consideration.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-24 11:46 | Report Abuse

fierce battle between pretty life and AAC..........will know who are the real telling lies in the final result.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-24 12:04 | Report Abuse

@moneycashrich

it is so obvious already that Pretty Life is talking nonsense since Day 1.

He kept mentioning price drop to RM0.005 and confused people with gearing and conversion where the conversion is not relevant at all in this Internal Reorganisation.

Posted by God_of_Wealth > 2021-02-24 12:08 | Report Abuse

Come on my beloved comrades,

Please queue at RM0.395 and RM0.400. We need more Buyers to break through the resistance level at RM0.405 and RM0.410.

Together we will overcome all obstacles. Please unite as one body to remove these hindrances.

My boss also commented that he would be glad if the price could be pushed up to at least RM0.420.

Special gift or exceptionally higher redemption consideration will be asked for during the CCM.

Please, we need a big troop of buying soldiers. Come on, let's us fight for a better and higher price by end of today.

Posted by Lucky Winner > 2021-02-24 12:15 | Report Abuse

Say...it make this stock More pathetic,when someone needs to promote this stock with multiple id's...

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-24 12:27 | Report Abuse

@lucky winner please look back what i comment, u will find out we all r friend, not enemy.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2021-02-24 12:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am long enough in this forum. I think easily 10 years in i3 and previously from investlah as well.

I have seen variety of people be it skillful, beginner, intermediate or professional.

Only yourself know your level. Just treat me as Beginner will do. In fact, I am a real beginner in most of the counters.

Cheers. Go as per plan.

auditorandconsultant @lchuanse

It seems like you only read theory but did not apply the principle and concept.

Do you understand what is "Substance Over Form"?

Almost all investment Gurus in the market who are authors of different types of investment book acknowledge the redemption BIMB WA due to Internal Reorganisation as an Arbitrage Trading except you.

You are the only one who listened to people like Ularsawa, DuitKwsPKita, Pretty Life who knows nothing about Arbitrage but just misled investors. The funniest thing is Ularsawa/ DuitKWSPKita is even funny as he said it is "ARBITRATION". He should go back and refer to dictionary because in this scenario, there is no mediation or resolution of any disputes.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-24 12:45 | Report Abuse

actually PL and AAC both also doing promotions.............I see no harm in this fierce battle. Waiting for final truth in the future.

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-24 13:41 |

Post removed.Why?

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2021-02-24 13:42 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Lucky Winner > 2021-02-24 13:50 | Report Abuse

Say... it'll be absurd in this world of capitalism if bimb-wa value cannot overtake maybank... it's like lions eating grass,they don't chase impala or other animals...or maybe they already strike a under table deal with the major warrant holders... or maybe pretty-life is right about the ratio, gearing whatever things, that's there is a ceiling price? that we don't know about? Late comer better stay out,be aware.

fzy1388

131 posts

Posted by fzy1388 > 2021-02-24 14:01 | Report Abuse

@lucky winner please see back yesterday announcement then u can realize that they won't cancelled and it is impossible for under table deal. Please see the fact, not just suspect this suspect that.

moneycashrich

2,101 posts

Posted by moneycashrich > 2021-02-24 14:20 | Report Abuse

Ask our fighters PL and AAC..........do not frighten anybody........final result baru tahu siapa tipu siapa. Be patient for this fierce mother battle.

Posted by auditorandconsultant > 2021-02-24 14:35 | Report Abuse

Who ever wants to buy BIMB WA, please do it fast and now.

Today I will disclose several pieces of good news in regards to the procedures and timeline of several important events about the SOA.

谁人要买,请尽快买。请尽快推高价格,今天晚上,我会大放消息。

非常大的好消息。现在不买,不推高,你们一定会后悔。

Post a Comment