YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (1.37%)

Day's Change

3.60 - 3.72

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

32,193 comment(s). Last comment by facsc118 2 hours ago

cktay

283 posts

Posted by cktay > 2024-03-12 09:35 | Report Abuse

Compared to a year ago when YTLP was 60s and we had meaningful discussions, this forum is now filled with spammers with their own selfish intentions.
Dragon and OTB, is there another forum we can use?

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 09:36 | Report Abuse

set a private talk like what they did for Jaks

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 09:44 | Report Abuse

We must not deny the fact that Nvidia assists in Israel's supercomputing endeavors.

1. **Supporting a Cause**: Countries that choose to boycott Israel typically do so to protest its policies and actions, particularly in relation to the Palestinian territories. By extending the boycott to companies like Nvidia that aid Israel's technological advancements, these countries can demonstrate their commitment to their principles and support for the Palestinian cause.

2. **Ethical Responsibility**: Companies like Nvidia have a responsibility to consider the ethical implications of their business partnerships and activities. By providing technology or support to projects that contribute to Israel's military capabilities or occupation of Palestinian territories, Nvidia may be complicit in human rights violations. Therefore, boycotting Nvidia sends a message that such actions are unacceptable.

3. **Solidarity with Palestinians**: The boycott of companies like Nvidia is a tangible way for countries to express solidarity with the Palestinian people. It demonstrates a commitment to justice, equality, and the right to self-determination for Palestinians who are affected by Israel's actions and the companies that support them.

4. **Pressure for Change**: Boycotts have historically been effective tools for social and political change. By refusing to support companies like Nvidia, countries participating in the boycott can exert economic pressure on Israel and its supporters to reconsider their policies and actions. This pressure can contribute to a shift towards a more just and equitable resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

In conclusion, boycotting Nvidia due to its involvement in Israel's supercomputing projects aligns with the principles of solidarity, ethics, and social justice. It sends a clear message of support for the Palestinian cause and holds corporations accountable for their contributions to human rights violations.

ks55

4,108 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2024-03-12 09:44 | Report Abuse

Posted by MrFox > Mar 12, 2024 9:36 AM | Report Abuse

That should be the way! Promotion must be done within the group for those who are interested in YTLP. Win or loss is confined to the group, and not like what is happening now, promoting something day and night.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 09:46 | Report Abuse

What happened to Jaks after all the syiok sendiri group talking?????

Posted by ks55 > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

Posted by MrFox > Mar 12, 2024 9:36 AM | Report Abuse

That should be the way! Promotion must be done within the group for those who are interested in YTLP. Win or loss is confined to the group, and not like what is happening now, promoting something day and night.

ks55

4,108 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2024-03-12 09:48 | Report Abuse

This thread seems to have been pau(ed) by promoter and his machai. Others cannot give opinion different from theirs. Promoter will keep on calling others liars, liars, and liars...........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 09:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 30 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Wait a bit - the full article coming out " Nvidia & partner- Boycott We Should ". The greenwave opposition will do it in the august house then. I'm not with the opposition team- why me reporting??

Posted by MrFox > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

why harp the same thing !!!
Talk here is useless- no weightage

so simple!
Report to the gov!!!
Tell the gov to ban YTLP!!!!

Why afraid to report?
Afraid u will be detained? for going against the gov policy !!!???

Better action for you-my suggestion!!
Go n fight against Israel!!!
Then I say u 👍

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 09:49 | Report Abuse

y keep repeating!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 09:49 | Report Abuse

Typical era of paid super cybertroopers

Posted by ks55 > 9 seconds ago | Report Abuse

This thread seems to have been pau(ed) by promoter and his machai. Others cannot give opinion different from theirs. Promoter will keep on calling others liars, liars, and liars...........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 09:52 | Report Abuse

We must not deny the fact that Nvidia assists in Israel's supercomputing endeavors.

1. **Supporting a Cause**: Countries that choose to boycott Israel typically do so to protest its policies and actions, particularly in relation to the Palestinian territories. By extending the boycott to companies like Nvidia that aid Israel's technological advancements, these countries can demonstrate their commitment to their principles and support for the Palestinian cause.

2. **Ethical Responsibility**: Companies like Nvidia have a responsibility to consider the ethical implications of their business partnerships and activities. By providing technology or support to projects that contribute to Israel's military capabilities or occupation of Palestinian territories, Nvidia may be complicit in human rights violations. Therefore, boycotting Nvidia sends a message that such actions are unacceptable.

3. **Solidarity with Palestinians**: The boycott of companies like Nvidia is a tangible way for countries to express solidarity with the Palestinian people. It demonstrates a commitment to justice, equality, and the right to self-determination for Palestinians who are affected by Israel's actions and the companies that support them.

4. **Pressure for Change**: Boycotts have historically been effective tools for social and political change. By refusing to support companies like Nvidia, countries participating in the boycott can exert economic pressure on Israel and its supporters to reconsider their policies and actions. This pressure can contribute to a shift towards a more just and equitable resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

In conclusion, boycotting Nvidia due to its involvement in Israel's supercomputing projects aligns with the principles of solidarity, ethics, and social justice. It sends a clear message of support for the Palestinian cause and holds corporations accountable for their contributions to human rights violations.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 09:53 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 09:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 09:55 | Report Abuse

Wait a bit - the full article coming out " Nvidia & partner- Boycott We Should ". The greenwave opposition will do it in the august house then. I'm not with the opposition team- why me reporting??

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 09:57 | Report Abuse

so simple!
Report to the gov!!!

Why afraid to report?

Then I say u 👍

Realrich

1,410 posts

Posted by Realrich > 2024-03-12 09:59 | Report Abuse

Buy more cheap tickets go go Ytl

TanDavid88

1,134 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > 2024-03-12 10:01 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:01 |

Post removed.Why?

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 10:04 | Report Abuse

Aiyoh

I told him to report to the gov!
And he keeps on repeating!
So i keep repeating the banner!!
As simple as that!!
haha

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 10:05 | Report Abuse

Nvidia assists in Israel's supercomputing endeavors.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 10:06 | Report Abuse

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 10:06 | Report Abuse

so simple!
Report to the gov!!!

Why afraid to report?

Then I say u 👍

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 10:08 | Report Abuse

He still holding the handle of the cup tight. Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:08 |

Post removed.Why?

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 10:10 | Report Abuse

now u say he also shows the same banner!!!!
aiyo!!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 10:11 | Report Abuse

New banner in the making- wait

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 10:11 | Report Abuse

recycle banner!!
haha

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 10:15 | Report Abuse

Aiyoh!!!
Talk is useless, I repeat!!
Just report to the gov!!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 10:18 | Report Abuse

Wait a bit - the full article coming out " Nvidia & partner- Boycott We Should ". The greenwave opposition will do it in the august house then. I'm not with the opposition team- why me reporting?? Do I get a dime like these mps?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:19 |

Post removed.Why?

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 10:20 | Report Abuse

Talk here is useless
so simple!
Report to the gov!!!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 10:22 | Report Abuse

The report has not been published. And the share price has not reach a peak that ppl will jump from high rise building. Timing just not yet

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:22 |

Post removed.Why?

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 10:23 | Report Abuse

Say what u like as talk is cheap!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2024-03-12 10:24 | Report Abuse

My granddaughter in NY wrote the original article- supposedly with msial included in the title. Pending getting approval from the chief editor. Not to be published yet. Not time yet

Realrich

1,410 posts

Posted by Realrich > 2024-03-12 10:26 | Report Abuse

Ytl already stable just buy more strong support keep long term

jenson68

1,211 posts

Posted by jenson68 > 2024-03-12 10:30 | Report Abuse

Accumulate and hold saja till break 4 , hehe

Plantermen

2,224 posts

Posted by Plantermen > 2024-03-12 10:34 | Report Abuse

From a business point of view. Boycotting certain business group due to certain political links may or may not translate into any positive outcome or insignificant developments. Call a spade a spade. Nvidia is a US based California company listed in the US securities exchange. A leading A1 smart chips developer known for its chapGpt. Our government have no issue with the business community. Even our PM met up with their founder Jensen Huang when he visited PutraJaya. Malaysia maintains a open dialogue with the United States on issue relating to the Middle East conflicts. As part of the Asean regional groupings we have always voiced out in the United Nations and other International conference. Even the Arab league of nations have not boycotted or sever thier ties with the US

Huangbk72

4,986 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2024-03-12 10:34 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha.. Ular cannot cari makan in Top Glove?

Your queen ignoring you ka 😂😂😂😂

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:36 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 10:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by CapitalCraftsman > 2024-03-12 10:44 | Report Abuse

Wait for YTLpower to retrace to RM3 and hoot9e 😁😁

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 11:01 |

Post removed.Why?

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 11:17 | Report Abuse

aiyoh! me busy at 5041
haha

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 11:24 | Report Abuse

apa kesian? even red here, me very dark green here!!!
di sini saya long term
tempat lain saya carirezeki, free Starbucks dan free ahmoing!!!
haha

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2024-03-12 11:25 | Report Abuse

Ular enjoys gaduh and KFC. Wherever there is gaduh, he appears.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 11:27 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2024-03-12 11:28 |

Post removed.Why?

MrFox

1,265 posts

Posted by MrFox > 2024-03-12 11:30 | Report Abuse

Ular never say you red at here leh?

Certainly lah! For my cost is quite low!!
Even stock is reddish now, but my holding is dark greenish!!!

And when the stock is greenish,
My stock will have double layers of greenness!
And some1 face will also be greenish , like the incredible hulk!!!
haha

Post a Comment