LII HEN INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): LIIHEN (7089)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.015 (1.55%)

Day's Change

0.95 - 0.965

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

11,173 comment(s). Last comment by Cipta 1 month ago

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-10-29 16:00 | Report Abuse

aiyo .. kena 100 share pula ... nasib baik tadi ada dapat

Invest123

1,602 posts

Posted by Invest123 > 2013-10-29 17:19 | Report Abuse

Up and up tomorrow.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-10-30 00:20 | Report Abuse

jalan liau

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-10-30 09:53 | Report Abuse

today 10 cents

Posted by betulbetulcakap > 2013-10-30 23:41 | Report Abuse

cakap betul betul : hairan ni , hantu liihen semua pi mana ?

candygirl

538 posts

Posted by candygirl > 2013-10-30 23:58 | Report Abuse

semua malu nak keluar

Invest123

1,602 posts

Posted by Invest123 > 2013-10-31 08:14 | Report Abuse

Hopefully it's another good day $

candygirl

538 posts

Posted by candygirl > 2013-10-31 13:17 | Report Abuse

told you my god-sister with an xtra s newly created very closely related to janetooi001 ,kkanagasg , MelissaSieh n harvey lai

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-10-31 15:01 | Report Abuse

忠言永远逆耳呀

miketyu

464 posts

Posted by miketyu > 2013-10-31 16:58 | Report Abuse

wa. fry big lo. up 8 sen down 9 sen

Invest123

1,602 posts

Posted by Invest123 > 2013-10-31 17:18 | Report Abuse

1.49 down to 1.43, mere 2200 shares transacted. I should have bought 100 shares at 1.50 to avoid the 9 sen down. No big deal. I think tomorrow it's going to shoot up.

Posted by Yeap Chin Poh > 2013-10-31 18:11 | Report Abuse

Lets hope it does that. I am curious as to why there was no support from 1.43 to 1.48. It seems as though the stock was trading on air. I am not overly worried though. I am confident of the business. I have being a investor for a while now and have seen this one plunge all the way down and bought even more a month back. It may not recover that quickly as you may wish but then again who knows. Its the stock market. Anything can happen.

Posted by sense maker > 2013-10-31 23:30 | Report Abuse

Betul betul cakap, ramai sini cakap yang bukan bukan. Pukul 3pm, ada seorang di sini cakap kebelakangan ini dia amat sibuk memberi maklumat kepada Polis untuk tangkap 2 directors di Liihen. Tetapi, selepas itu, dia memadam komennya pulak.

Main hide-and-seek, aiyoh.

saltedfish

3,282 posts

Posted by saltedfish > 2013-10-31 23:47 | Report Abuse

Hmmm sounds like calm before the storm

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-01 10:06 | Report Abuse

There is no point posting, deleting, producing fake comments using numerous IDs, copying selected comments (mostly fake ones) on to Liihen blogspot website, etc to give the appearance of support for the agenda behind the whole mud-slinging campaign.

If the price falls to RM1 as some claim, I will be very very happy to buy in a big chunk of Liihen shares. The current MD of Liihen is not the target of this personal vendetta and the biz will not be affected no matter what happens to CLS and TBE, even if the worst happens.

So, after writing so long a story that goes nowhere, please do something substantive by either coming into the open and sue the 2 directors if you think you can win in court or stop writing something so meaningless and so unbefitting what a typical minority shareholder activist group would do.

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2013-11-01 10:39 | Report Abuse

"The current MD of Liihen is not the target of this personal vendetta and the biz will not be affected no matter what happens to CLS and TBE, even if the worst happens. "

What make you think Chua Yong Haup the MD is not involved in the scam? He sold some shares in January 2005 without disclosing the price, didn't you feel the mystery? Just read the articles patiently. This is no Kazakstan, the real culprits will be known soon. Your one over million shares will lose at least 60 sen a share from RM 1.43 when news finally broke cover.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-11-01 11:06 | Report Abuse

hehee ... atuk betul betul cakap ... tengok betul betul ... ini tj punya dog , bukan tjhldg .. ok .... lol

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-01 16:08 | Report Abuse

70sen target price set by the tirade group is more delicious than the RM1.00 floor price I set. Paying 70sen for RM2.30 worth of net assets, I love it.

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2013-11-01 16:19 | Report Abuse

i am afraid the real NTA is not what it is stated. Good luck if you still harp on dead printed figures. Oh i forgot you were an accountant in a Kazakstan company....

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-11-01 16:22 | Report Abuse

i offer 1.2 .. who wanna sell off market leave your investment bank number here , will ask mine to proceed . thank you

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-01 16:23 | Report Abuse

So, the market has been wrong in all the past years for valuing Liihen way above 70sen and only the tirade group is correct?

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2013-11-01 16:29 | Report Abuse

too bad I can't reveal too much now. It is a free market, your money is yours. Good luck!

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-01 16:29 | Report Abuse

Aiyo, tjhldg is more generous than I am. Oouch. Anyway, I am serious in wanting to buy more liihen shares at as low a price as possible.

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2013-11-01 16:35 | Report Abuse

pls leave your broker's number with www.liihen.com (if not wrong your broker is HLG), am sure you can get millions of shares when the news hit the street. But by then you may want to sell as well

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-01 16:38 | Report Abuse

I think to be persuasive, your analysis needs to be supported by documents (legal titles, bank statements, etc) showing Liihen's factories and bank balances are much less than meet the eyes. If you can show me those documents showing the external auditors were asleep, I will thank you and sell liihen shares.

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2013-11-01 16:43 | Report Abuse

like i said, i can't reveal now. If you have kaki in SC, by all mean. The abruptly withdrawn banking facility from a leading bank recently should already ring the alarm bell.

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-01 16:47 | Report Abuse

Do you have documents showing the bank facility withdrawal?

candygirl

538 posts

Posted by candygirl > 2013-11-01 19:16 | Report Abuse

dog , do you have documents showing the bank facility withdrawal?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,207 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-01 19:26 | Report Abuse

If the company is not good like what you said, the stock price will be limit down many times. Please note that market is always very efficient.
I trust sense maker.
Thank you.

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-01 19:56 | Report Abuse

We need to thank the tirade group if they can show evidence of fund misappropriation of Liihen because governance is as important as value. We buy shares for its biz model, dividend policy, asset backing. If any of these elements falls seriously short, we sell, but only based on persuasive and reasonable evidence.

Is the tirade group acting like a blood hound out of a sense of social responsibility? If so, it is a noble cause. But then, why did they resort to using numerous fake IDs to give a charade of wide support? Therein lies the inconsistency.

They have expended certain resources in creating a blogspot,etc, but who bears the cost and who is the sponsor behind it? What is the end-game of the sponsor? To get personal revenge against CLS and TBE because of serious share speculation losses in 2004 or because the sponsor has interest to take over Liihen cheap when prices crash to 70sen which they will do their utmost in making it happen.

It is not that we take side or partial. We do value contrary views but we need substantiation of claims, not just scare-mongering.

At the end, we investors also discern the issues this way:

1) 2004 share speculation loss: those who bought Liihen at RM6.50 deserve to learn a lesson so they invest based on fundamentals in future.

2) We also rely on audited financial statements. To claim that factories, land and bank balances are fake is very serious an allegation. Till evidence is presented, we give the external auditors the benefits of doubt.

3) On red flags such as bank facility withdrawal due to governance issue, this to me is also an important issue, if it happens. It is important because it is not normal for a bank to want to discontinue working with a company that has more cash and bank than debt. We therefore requested for evidence so that everyone here benefits from the tirade group.

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2013-11-01 21:45 | Report Abuse

Candygirl, if you need some help from others to furnish you some documents, please have a decency to ask politely. I am in no obligation to show you anything. What you may stand to make or lose has no nothing to do with me. You are responsible for your own investment decision.

As the company is in the thick of a serious investigation by the relevant authorities for not only 2004 matters but some recent incidents as well, I dun think the activists can reveal anything in public now as it will be sub judice. All I can confirm they have no interest whatsoever to takeover or buy on the cheap when the news broke. This is evident by the meagre volume since Aug 21, 2013 when they first came into light. The only persons buying for the past week or so is tjhldg and kcchan (i think). These buyers know best whether this is true or not.

I am not going to comment further for fear of tampering with the investigation. Make your own choice and good luck!

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-02 00:20 | Report Abuse

I think the above tirade group's post gives the clearest picture as yet, compared to numerous insinuations and allegations, vague and wild mostly, earlier on.

My views:

Investigation into 2004 share speculation loss and AGM debacle are something that has noting to do with the fundamentals of the biz.

As long as the factories, land and bank balances did not disappear as earlier hinted or alleged by the tirade group (but not subsequently substantiated by any documents), it is logical to conclude that there is no apparent misappropriation of funds.

As investors, we are more concerned about the outlook of global furniture industry and will make our decision to buy or sell more based on potential biz upside or downside, than considerations over the recent negative spotlight on Liihen.

Just because the share price holds steady now, it does not mean there is no downside. On the contrary, just because it may fall to 70sen, it does not necessarily mean a bad news for those who want to buy much more Liihen shares. This is a small forum anyway having little impact on the share price movement.

There are numerous syndicates all over KLSE and some have already been pushing the price up and down of many companies including Liihen to suit their game plans and profit from retail punters who buy and sell on panic mode.

We should not overstate our importance in influencing share price, whether you are a supporter or a detractor. The market out there is big.

The ones who make most money are not the ones who write the most, and market is typically quite efficient. On both, I concur with OTB.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-11-02 03:07 | Report Abuse

from tjhldog .. This is evident by the meagre volume since Aug 21, 2013 when they first came into light. The only persons buying for the past week or so is tjhldg and kcchan (i think). These buyers know best whether this is true or not.

yes .. tj is buying this counter , and frankly speaking , tj know nothing other than this is a good FA counter . is because of u people posting same old story again and again with different id , ( b4 that i have only 20k shares that simpan in peti sejuk since 2009 ) then i start buying more . and don mind to let u know at this moment i have only 325000 shares through 2 direct account and 3 nominee account , as i dont 1 to be in the list of top 30 share holder ( just 200000 share to be in top 30 ) so later on may consider use my family member account or close friend account . my cut loss price is 0.75 ( hit me) and will siok siok buying more selling less if price below 1.80 . only clear all if above RM 2.10 . this is not my favourite counter , hope that every things here will back to normal . happy investing .

Ooi Teik Bee

11,207 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-02 08:26 | Report Abuse

I trust no one in stock market, I trust myself only. I will buy when technical chart is good. Despite all bad publicity, the stock price is holding very well. I am buying now.
Chinese saying, real gold is not frightened of fire. I am sure the stock price is slowly and surely moving up.
Thank you to help me buying cheap stock.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-02 09:48 | Report Abuse

sensemaker - every "sentence" of yours makes "sense". And every "sen" it drops provides a buying opportunity. Your logic is much more "sensible" than the tirade group who I reckon is "sending" the wrong signals. All the best !

Posted by sense maker > 2013-11-02 12:01 | Report Abuse

In the past 3 years, I only bought a few stocks. I entered ILB in early 2011, Wellcall in May 2012, Prolexus in Jan 2013 and Liihen in Jan 2013. I have been moving some of my money slowly from some of these counters as they have moved towards full valuation into undervalued Liihen. I will be very very happy to move more into Liihen especially when Liihen crashes to 70 sen to RM1 level. Thankfully, all these counters have been doing really well, only Liihen less so impressive after the plunge from RM1.90.

On a long-term basis, I personally bought Liihen for a 5-year payback period. Having said that, quarterly earnings fluctuation does provide opportunity to buy because when EPS plunged from 10sen to 4sen, in theory the share price may fall 50% to RM0.95 if the value of liihen is calculated using just quarterly earnings basis. But investors are smart as they look at what is likely in store in the medium term of 1 to 3 years and also the RM2.30 per share asset backing of Liihen.

Furniture industry has been consigned to low PE all the years due to the views that it is being run like a sunset industry in Malaysia with little emphasis on design compared to European makers and have a higher cost compared to China and Vietnam. But Liihen has been almost the top furniture company in Malaysia earnings-wise in past 3 years and it has always been able to find its niche mainly doing ODM for US customers.

Demands from EURO, US, etc are recovering, which explains improvement in latest quarterly results of Pohhuat, Homeritz, etc, Liihen stands a chance of recovery as soon as Q4 2013. My estimated EPS for Q3 2013 is still 4 to 6 sen only.

I think the current price is a good buy as Liihen's existing clients' de-stocking process will one day ends and orders will come in again, along with expansion of client base especially in other continents. You do not find a net-cash company trading at a low single-digit historical PE now on KLSE like Liihen.

My advise is buy now but leave some money to buy more just in case it drops to RM1 or below either because of lower EPS in coming quarters or because of law suit against CLS and TBE to give the benefit of doubt to the tirade group. But when EPS recovers back to 8 sen to 10 sen in perhaps Q3 or Q4 of 2014, you may want to sell it. The market price is always 6 to 18 months ahead of reality, so you will likely get the price back to good level of at least RM1.90 much earlier than that.

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-11-02 17:07 | Report Abuse

忠言逆耳,

箇中玄机,

呈官勿洩,

山雨欲来,

風先满楼。

醜闻若爆,

猢猻四散,

胜者为王,

败者为冦,

即将分晓。

midtermtrader

1,166 posts

Posted by midtermtrader > 2013-11-02 17:40 | Report Abuse

Syndicate counter. Always trap buyers when hit more than RM1.50 with limit down few days.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-11-03 01:51 | Report Abuse

limit down few days ? yes .. in 2004 . price collapse from rm 6 ++ , u think can happen again at current share price ?

midtermtrader

1,166 posts

Posted by midtermtrader > 2013-11-03 02:39 | Report Abuse

This is why people are still remember the collapsed of Liihen, so many episod for it and syndicates(more than one) trapped into this company.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-11-03 15:21 | Report Abuse

let bygone be bygone .

midtermtrader

1,166 posts

Posted by midtermtrader > 2013-11-03 18:48 | Report Abuse

Just a friendly reminder. Peace....

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-11-04 15:12 | Report Abuse

利兴2004年之風云系列
(第十一篇) 围师必阙
now available on www.liihen.com

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-11-04 22:05 | Report Abuse

他劝蕭忠平最好还是做好两手准备, 以严防凱蒂琳大开殺诫而抛售其在林姿町那里的利兴股票
available now on www.liihen.com

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-11-04 22:27 | Report Abuse

凱蒂琳的震惊在于蕭忠平能在那千钧一发之际有效安排了庞大的股票抵押便利, 而成功化解了她的攻略
available now on www.liihen.com

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-11-04 22:58 | Report Abuse

没有了埋身的机会, 又何来重振旗鼓的机会呢?
Available now on www.liihen.com

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-11-05 22:00 | Report Abuse

马来西亚家具同业联合总会长许烺裕表示, 出口家具虽然为国家带来不少外匯,然而政府非但没有加以推动及辅助家具领域的发展,反之朝令夕改的劳工法令更让业者无所適从。

许烺裕指出,我国家具业现今是停滯不前,发展已不如前,这主要是劳力不足所致。

http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=80342:&Itemid=203

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-11-06 11:26 | Report Abuse

go go go ....

lching

1,402 posts

Posted by lching > 2013-11-06 15:15 | Report Abuse

ya, might be a good bet.

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-11-06 15:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fortunebull > Nov 6, 2013 03:15 PM | Report Abuse
Lching! This one very good bet! Down for so long due to minority shareholders!

whao, didn't expect the minority shareholders can control the price!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz