LII HEN INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): LIIHEN (7089)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.53%)

Day's Change

0.955 - 0.965

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

11,173 comment(s). Last comment by Cipta 1 month ago

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-09-12 12:04 | Report Abuse

很快的, 利兴会有类似的報导 : 被控偽造報告‧公司2高層被捕

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-09-12 12:35 | Report Abuse

think carefully .. 4 those who still holding this counter .. y a group of people keep on posting such -news that happen more than 10 years.. what r the purpose/motif behind all this .. dont let them affect your decision .. do your own judgement , base on today facts .. how this company performing in last few year ..ex ..P/E , EPS ,DY ,ROE ,nta..... worth it or not .... dont simply sell your share because u see those posting .. and of course vice versa ... happy trading .. let bygone be bygone ..

Posted by jordanravindran > 2013-09-12 12:44 | Report Abuse

tjhldg, you have said repeatedly let bygone be bygone. Are you hinting something? Or you are from the same den of the carpenters as alleged in the articles?

Posted by kashinglim50 > 2013-09-12 14:36 | Report Abuse

time will tell..

Posted by mfcheong1960 > 2013-09-12 14:50 | Report Abuse

Yes, be smart too...

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2013-09-12 14:52 | Report Abuse

@ jordan
nope .. i simply feel that this is a good counter , FA strong .. good DY .. worth to invest and recommend to my friends in this kind of company .. and jordan ... from your past posting seem like u only interested in 1 counter only , not like most of us ,, mind to tell us y ......... this is bolehland stock market , many con man counter inside , some even mia liau .. for liihen . may be they con us b4 ... as for now ..what i see is they doing their jobs pretty well ..

JENNY6088

611 posts

Posted by JENNY6088 > 2013-09-12 14:59 | Report Abuse

so this counter can buy not

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-12 15:08 | Report Abuse

The allegations now made by bitter losers 9 years ago may be summarised as follows:

1) 2 directors-cum-controlling shareholders 9 years ago privately asked a remisier to sell 5m shares which were not held under their names officially.

2) The controlling shareholders 9 years ago asked a remisier to find them buyers of their entire stake in Liihen in an improper or illegal way.

3) They think David Goh, who is being charged by SC and investigated by police for buying and selling shares without change of ownership, will spill beans big enough to implicate the 2 directors in some ways.

4) A few individuals bought and sold shares in Liihen within a short span of time and they fell out with David Goh on how to trade Liihen shares 9 years ago. All ended in tears when Bursa designated Liihen as a counter that needed to be bought wiht upfront cash.

David Goh should be in hot soup likely because of documentary evidence on trading against him and he seemingly violated the laws. It remains to be seen if he will be found guilty.

Beyond that, I think it is hard to make everyone else pays any price.

Posted by mfcheong1960 > 2013-09-12 15:20 | Report Abuse

Monday is holiday, Fed Tapering on sep 17 -18, market will be jittering,

Posted by kashinglim50 > 2013-09-12 15:57 | Report Abuse

better be safe than sorry

Posted by jordanravindran > 2013-09-12 16:20 | Report Abuse

tjhldg :1) you have your own way of analysing a stock and I have mine. 2) It is a fact I just joined this site and I find this Lii Hen articles interesting as I do have some friends in SC and the police, hence the curiosity. 3) It may be true that in the wild wild web many crocodiles around, therefore my advice to you would be you watch your back and I will watch mine. Period.

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-12 16:39 | Report Abuse

@sensemaker aka kcchan : It appears that you did not read well into those blogs and articles circulating in the net. All of your points are either not true or a new creation of you. Let me put the record straight for you :

1) Those shares that were sold by the directors are indeed in the name of themselves as evidenced by many of the contract notes in www.liihen.com

2) The finding of the buyer for their controlling stakes are legal in that sense. The activists are now trying to decipher what went behind this deal that become the focus of police investigation now.

3) Mind you, David Goh is not the one being investigated by the police. He is the complainant to the police report as evidenced by the same www.liihen.com. Being the man so central to the case, he sure have with him many incriminating evidences against some perpetrators which had yet to come out from full disguise before the end of the chapters in The Real Shenanigans Behind Lii Hen 2004 Debacle. So, please do not pass judgement of your own based on the wrong facts you have on hand.

Remember, as the writer said, there is no time bar for a criminal act. Please hold on to your breath before some carpenters are caught and charged like Silver Bird yesterday.

Now, please go and read www.liihen.com and drink your soup that you once said was hot.

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-09-12 16:48 | Report Abuse

是啊, 之前美国那位被判坐牢一百多年的基金经理Bernard Madoff也是长期派很好的股息, 比利兴有过之無不缺, 現在呢? 贪字变贫, 这句老話是永遠対的. 切记切记!

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-09-12 16:50 | Report Abuse

是啊, 之前美国那位被判坐牢一百多年的基金经理Bernard Madoff也是长期派很好的股息, 比利兴有过之無不缺, 現在呢? 贪字变贫, 这句老話是永遠対的. 切记切记!

Posted by wahidpenang > 2013-09-12 16:55 | Report Abuse

hahaha jordan, a good one to the so called long timer :)

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2013-09-12 16:55 | Report Abuse

one very tricky part of P/E is, dont use the same benchmark for every industries. for furniture industry, kindly check the sector P/E or others peers P/E, before u judge that liihen has a low P/E. just my 2 cents.

Posted by wahidpenang > 2013-09-12 16:57 | Report Abuse

quite true ipomember, we all leant the lesson from Sernkou and kimble.

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-12 17:05 | Report Abuse

soon to be slaughtered

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-12 17:10 | Report Abuse

because you show a picture of chicken, that is the problem. :)

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-09-12 17:10 | Report Abuse

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-12 17:11 | Report Abuse

agreed

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-12 17:13 | Report Abuse

relax relax bro after a dull trading day

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-12 17:16 | Report Abuse

then you mustn't give him the tip on liihen, nanti lagi kena

JENNY6088

611 posts

Posted by JENNY6088 > 2013-09-12 17:18 | Report Abuse

tjhldg & sense maker
to sell or to buy more , quite confuse now , advise pls

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-09-12 17:19 | Report Abuse

im not afraid of tyranny... just a forum in internet, i can always come up with new id.

if anyone is abusing here , it is this particular admin abusing his/her power.

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2013-09-12 17:20 | Report Abuse

sounds true hahaha

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-12 17:22 | Report Abuse

The Q2 result may be down by 20.55%, but hey look the board is also taking a precautionary action by slashing the dividend to 1.5%, half of what it used to be at previous announcement of results. Obviously future results will also not up to par going forward the way they are conserving cash now. Anyway, they are already 2 months into the physical Q3, only they know how bad it will be

erkongseng

3,192 posts

Posted by erkongseng > 2013-09-12 18:40 | Report Abuse

1) 出口上升,有不错的净利.不用太担心,股息照拿1,5 仙 。
2)美国的财富藏于民间,有3分之2的经济增長来自于消费领域。
3)美国人号称是全球最浪费的民族。
4)美国为全球最大的进口市塲。
5)区区傢俬算是小儿科,旧了就换新的,没什么的,因此任何时期傢俬都有不错的销量。

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-12 18:42 | Report Abuse

Jenny 6088, my estimated EPS for Q3 is 4sen to 6sen. USD has been strong in Q3 but sales may not have bottomed. So, be prepared to sit longer with Liithen if need be once you have bought in. It may take a quarter or two more before we see 10sen quarterly EPS again. Within next 18 months, I see the fair value of Liihen being RM2.10 to RM3.

On any share, there are both believers and detractors. I like Liihen for its cheap valuation and asset backing.

It is a serious and wild allegation made by some here that Liihen will be the next Silver. It is logical to conclude that they are trying their best to provoke the 2 directors-cum-shareholders and attract publicity.

It is also intersting to try to guess what their endgame is vis-a-vis what they want to see Liiehn' share price to be, having been relentlessly attacking Liihen as a company and the 2 directors-cum-shareholders. Are they bitter losers in investment trying to take revenge of some sorts or are they turning bloodhound because of what they see as justice for themselves? Or are they doing what they think as a social service by creating awareness of potential orporate shenanigan?

As I said, for long-term investors, the lower the price gets, the more attractive Liihen is. So, I keep buying while others are mongering scare. From what they wrote, it is clear they are not shrewd investors, whoever they actually are.

Posted by wahidpenang > 2013-09-12 19:22 | Report Abuse

Senxmaker you should be pleased if there are people trying to suppress the price for their hidden agenda. That way people who believe the fundamental of Lii Hen like yourself can buy at the low, correct? Isn't this what you what? So stop acting like a saint or an investment guru for you are no different than them. The only difference is you are from the other side of opinion. Time will tell which side will prevail. Keep your finger crossed so that you are not the one crying foul.

JENNY6088

611 posts

Posted by JENNY6088 > 2013-09-12 19:28 | Report Abuse

sense maker
thanks a lot ,u eased my mind , i will keep buying , is a good counter , i enjoy the dividend few year already , not bad .. tqvm .

Posted by wahidpenang > 2013-09-12 19:33 | Report Abuse

Sensemaker you should be pleased if there are people trying to suppress the price for their hidden agenda. That way people who believe the fundamental of Lii Hen like yourself can buy at the low, correct? Isn't this what you what? So stop acting like a saint or an investment guru for you are no different than them. The only difference is you are from the other side of opinion. Time will tell which side will prevail. Keep your finger crossed so that you are not the one crying foul.

Posted by kashinglim50 > 2013-09-12 19:36 | Report Abuse

my advice, better be safe than sorry

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-12 19:46 | Report Abuse

Nobody should cry foul as he has weighed the pros and cons before investing. It applies to those who buy in today as well those who bought at RM6 9 years ago. It is true of any investee company or non-equity investment for that matter.

Posted by wahidpenang > 2013-09-12 19:59 | Report Abuse

that sounds a lot better

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-12 20:21 | Report Abuse

Hi Wahid, in a way, every investor is a competitor to another as each tries to time the best moment or period to buy and sell. Many try to create herd fervor about a company so that he can unload at a high point.

This point is more pronounced in the case of small-cap company without institutional or fund investors like Liihen. Honestly, a person with just RM10 million can make a lot of waves, up and down within a range he thinks as reasonable without going beyond what fundamentals can support, on the share price of Liihen. All shareholders of Liihen should be aware of this characteristic.

But a true investor should focus on just fundamentals. if fundametnals of Liihen change one day like a serious fraud involving the company's money, I will sell it without hesitation.

The scaremongers have no effect whatsoever on my investment decision meanwhile. I just feel that the whole thing of mud-slinging against the 2 directors personally has gone way overboard.

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2013-09-12 20:24 | Report Abuse

"But a true investor should focus on just fundamentals. if fundametnals of Liihen change one day like a serious fraud involving the company's money, I will sell it without hesitation. "

so what do you think of its fundamental?

Posted by curtlee1980 > 2013-09-12 22:15 | Report Abuse

The evidence is compelling and more are exposed each day. it will be too too late if the one day you mentioned finally arrived.

Posted by sense maker > 2013-09-13 09:12 | Report Abuse

I have checked Bursa again as follows:

1) In the whole 2004, CLS bought 56K units of shares at below RM1.10 while TBE sold 508K units of shares at RM1.81. There was no other share transaction involving either of them or Muar Asset in the whole 2004.

2) In Oct 04, there was an announcement that Muar Asset accepts a proposal to buy all its 32%-stake shares and will proceed with documentation. This offer has lapsed in Nov 04. No price was mentioned in the announcement and neither did Bursa issue a letter demanding the disclosure of price of 32% share sale mainly because it did not trigger the 33.3% condition for mandatory takeover of the rest of the shares in Liihen.

That much is known to be as facts, and I don't see anything wrong based on the above. David Goh may later reveal something that incriminates others including CLS and TBE to one extent or another for one misconduct or another, in all likelihood. Until some substantive evidence comes out against CLS and TBE, it is wild and irresponsible to attack 2 of them so relentlessly especially by alleging that money will go missiing from company coffer like Silver, etc.

Posted by curtlee1980 > 2013-09-13 10:27 | Report Abuse

sensemaker : what you have are history in the archive. A thief will put up a peaceful front in all possible likelihood. Please go and read Part 13 in www.liihen.com today. Tan Bee En is caught red handed with his links in the share manipulation deal with David Goh. And there is evidence to prove it.

If the blog dare said that money are missing from the company illegally, lets wait until the evidence comes out eventually. Please don't forget the Police HQ stepped in now to investigate the case of CBT/cheating. If there is no merit to the case, do you think the police will waste time with an old case like this? It is also reported that a third party interfered with the investigation in the NS police level, the smoking gun very likely will point to the one being investigated, right? If what the blog said is otherwise, Tan Bee Eng and Chua Lee Seng can take defamation suit against whoever that are involved.

In the meantime, a reasonable stance will be to hold back and sit tight and to watch what is being unravelled. My take will be to take back all bets on Lii Hen for now.

Posted by wahidpenang > 2013-09-13 11:07 | Report Abuse

You have my vote, curt lee

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-09-13 11:18 | Report Abuse

Mine too

Posted by simonfoo0123 > 2013-09-13 11:32 | Report Abuse

agreed

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-13 11:42 | Report Abuse

There is big issues overhanging this stock for now. My bet on Lii Hen are off

kkanagasg

548 posts

Posted by kkanagasg > 2013-09-13 11:50 | Report Abuse

New incriminating evidences on the director Tan Bee Eng revealed in the latest article (part 13) on www.liihen.com

Posted by janetooi001 > 2013-09-13 11:52 | Report Abuse

thank you kkanagasg

Posted by jordanravindran > 2013-09-13 11:57 | Report Abuse

why this stock? there are thousand stocks out there!

Posted by simonfoo0123 > 2013-09-13 11:58 | Report Abuse

yeah..

keithchan

367 posts

Posted by keithchan > 2013-09-13 12:04 | Report Abuse

there are thousand stocks out there that are better!

keithchan

367 posts

Posted by keithchan > 2013-09-13 12:05 | Report Abuse

New incriminating evidences on the director Tan Bee Eng revealed in the latest article (part 13) on www.liihen.com

Scare the sis out of me

Post a Comment
Market Buzz