MAXLAND BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): MAXLAND (7123)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.09 - 0.095

Trading Volume

6 people like this.

11,423 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 1 week ago

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 21:51 | Report Abuse

The price up from 0.05 to 0.055 i also can interpret it as the fake news spread by u la Halite... but the truth is it drop after that... the truth is u comment too much that afternoon also hahaha... ur comment does not help...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 21:53 | Report Abuse

U r not a contra player u dont bother the price drop... hold it for a year, 2 years... perhaps until delisted also hahaha...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 22:01 | Report Abuse

Talk nicely lah...
Why call me a liar

Wrong doing?
Mind to share with us some supporting facts of such accusation

A general statement like can kill people you know

Anyhow, I see you are not sure, just play safe

Posted by mkmk > Sep 9, 2018 08:48 PM | Report Abuse

The difference btw us is u lie and i dont... understand? I will not buy no matter wat price unless pwi clear of any wrongdoing and resume their extraction... perhaps this is clearer...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 22:02 | Report Abuse

I bad mouth u? I tell ppl wat u lied only... and it is fact... too many lies u tell... shame on u la if u a share trading guy cant beat a logging guy... since u r so experience, pls make the share go up to 8 sen lo idiot... if u guarantee it and i buy la...
whats call share trading guy? Shark lo... u might have a group of ppl who is financially very strong and manipulate the share price lo... thats y everyday it stays at 0.05 before market closed... but u cant save it from another huge sell down at 4pm++... after the 250pm huge sell down... 50m and 40m units respectively...u have the money u go collect la... wed might be final day major shareholder to dispose before announcement out... u ready ur bullet to collect and push it up...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 22:04 | Report Abuse

Wrongdoing is from newspaper... so many ppl post the news here thats y under investigation by macc...
U r a liar thats y call u liar lah...
U lied the huge sell down is due to short sell..
U lied u only asked ppl not to sell but in fact u asked ppl to buy at 0.045...
And more...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 22:07 | Report Abuse

Go read previous share from many ppl... dont lazy, since u r stupid...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 22:12 | Report Abuse

Always want me explain.. why cant u explain to us why July extraction volume is just 5km3? Announcement said operation will be normal SOON means now still suffer lo... tell me when can resume like normal? I tot u have insider news when u r so confident... how u know it will be clear? How u know fmu5 sure proceed as expected while money raised from ri used to settle borrowings? How u know subsi at spore sure can get listed when they cant get it listed now? Share with us....

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 22:13 | Report Abuse

Share with us ur share trading knowledge... other than making lies...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 22:40 | Report Abuse

The root of your worry is the change of goverment
PWI is not the only one investigated for illegal logging, it is all the logging companies big and small in sabah

This is the first point you mislead people

You spread the fear that the logging activities will halt infinitely, investigation is carried out non stop until all the logging related companies will go bankrupt

This is your second misleading point

If you agree the above 2 points is untrue or inaccurate

Then the acquisition of FMU5 is not a problem at all

I have shared the good news that will move the market price

1. Logging operation resume
2.Q2 turns positive
3. Subsidiary company successfully listed
4 FMU 5 acquisition completed
5. FY2019 show better result than FY2018, inclusive or nor I clusive of 200M negative goodwill

Happy with my answer

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 22:47 | Report Abuse

Actually the difference between you and me is very simple and straightforward

I believe PH government will not kill Sabah logging industry

You believe PH government will kill Sabah logging industry

That is why i am very optimistic and you ver pessimistic

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 23:00 | Report Abuse

If all investigated, local market no logs loh... news said few companies and we know pwi is one of them.. now u r the one telling lies...
I spread the fear if logging activities halted infinitely and company will bankrupt? Prove it... pwi has their own fmu, other than fmu5.... i dont know if it will bankrupt or not also... investigation carried out is already a fear... not that i spread it... u can blame local media and macc spread the fear then... the worst outcome is if proven bribery element, they might lost fmu5... the second lie u r telling now...

Logging operation resume - not resume as of now (ur own expectation)
Q2 turns positive - (basis pls... coz loggging resume?although recent quarter show operating loss after fv of biological asset... Refer to above expectation again)
Subsi get listed - not listed as of now (when? Basis? Refer to above expectation again)
Fmu5 acquisition completed - (refer above expectation again)
200m negative goodwill - (max 390-235 = 155m, refer above expectation again)

What r u talking? U have no idea what had i shared at all... told u d stupid dont lazy...

Tell us y u so sure pwi can be cleared from all of that? And when it can clear it? 3 mths? 6 or 12? How much is the price by then?

U might be right if it happens, but too bad u cant justify it based on current situation...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 23:03 | Report Abuse

Halite, sabah gov didnt kill logging activities at sabah... if it kills... all furniture company, sawmill and plywood company all dead lo... y r u keep spreading lies????

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 23:13 | Report Abuse

And i had said too,, they can tender those concession to other companies... not necessary the existing company which is linked to previous CM... u keep spreading lies only...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:14 | Report Abuse

Talk nicely
We are discussing or scolding each other

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-09 23:19 | Report Abuse

U a liar dont deserve ppl talk nicely to u...
And it is enough, u can go read... i stop entertaining u... buy more and good luck...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:22 | Report Abuse

I do not see anything solid other than your fear and worry

It is right you sell all the shares if not I do not think you will have good night sleep

I beg to be differ, I will hold, since all the good news I listed earlier will give me a sweet dream every night until my tp 0.08

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:26 | Report Abuse

I am very happy you said Sabah gov won't kill the logging industry. So they will not drag on the verification work infinitely. Very soon operation will resume. This is first good news I said earlier and my good dream tonight.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:33 | Report Abuse

Once logging operation resume, then the rest like listing of subsidiary in Singapore and acquisition of FMU5 will be completed in due course and
Improved earning is the visible outcome

Do you agree?

You surely not agree because they still have not inform you the verification has ended

You are waiting for them to inform you.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:36 | Report Abuse

Why you call me a liar?

Because I said the negative goodwill is 200M and you said it is 150M?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:41 | Report Abuse

Why you call me liar?
Because I said the verification will not drag on infinitely ?

And you think there is no end to this verification, they got to stop operation forever

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:46 | Report Abuse

Now let talk the worse scenario

If fmu 5 acquisition fail, the nta of PWI still worth more than 12 cents , still producing positive profit and now it is selling at 0.045, more than 60% discount to its nta.

I don't understand why you should be so fearful.
Since all the negative factor are overblown and priced in

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-09 23:59 | Report Abuse

Do not forget,

You already promised here

You are not going to buy this counter any more

I hope you are not that shameless to come back here to tell us you have sold how many million shares and made how many million rm when the price shoots up to 0.1 later.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 01:16 | Report Abuse

I ask myself why mymy called me a liar?

I read through the comments, here is the finding.

1} I said negative goodwill 200m he said it is 150m

2} I said all logging companies are investigated he said now only a few are investigated

3) I said the verification will not carry on infinitely and the gov will complete it soonest possible but he said do not know when it will stop and has no end

I said the high volume sell down last Friday could be the work of short selling, he said could be the director or substantial holder selling

I suggest both of us got to refer to dictionaries to ascertain the correct definition of the word "liar"

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 06:20 | Report Abuse

LIAR!!!!!

How u know operation will resume soon? (By when? Basis?)

Verification done d... do u read announcement? But outcome we dont know mah... u know? Share lo.... but dont just talk... prove it... i no need them to tell me verification done because the announcement already stated all verification work had been done... we just need to know outcome... i didnt say no end to this verification... u did and put it into my mouth... so u r the liar...

I dont call u a liar because u mention 200m negative goodwill... we hope u share ur calculation with us... i m comparing revised valuation of 390m to their min cost of acquisiiton through cash 235m and come out with 155m... u explain ur number lo...

Many companies trading lower than nta, jaks, masteel, flbhd.... all below nta leh.... all making profit too... their profit might be more genuine than pwi which has fv of biological asset which involve ESTIMATION and MANAGEMENT JUDGMENT.... how u know it will sure recover?

I said i dont buy even 2 sen, and subsequently clarified at least i dont until such a time the wrongdoing has been cleared and operation has resumed.... see... u choose to mislead ppl here coz u know they wont read all... and u keep lying and lying....

News stated few companies... where u got the news all? If all, then whole sabah market no logs is it? U think the manpower is sufficient to check ALL? Who care all or few? I care if pwi will be found doing illegal loggings or not... i care if pwi involve in bribery or not... y u want to use all companies to cover pwi? Every companies take turn kena checked by LHDN, but does all companies kena fined or caught for tax evasion??? A very stupid assumption of u...

I didnt say investigation wont stop... see ur another lie... in fact, their announcement already mention verification work completed... i emphasize possible risk of outcome...

I said last friday sell down MIGHT be major shareholder with the assumption of huge selldown at two timing at afternoon session... i also mention if really major shareholder, there will be announcement on wednesday or later this week... but u ASSURED ppl here it is due to short selling... ppl dont buy n short seller will need to buy back u said... which i had proved u lied again... pwi not approved to do IDSS...

When i not sure and i think, i will use “maybe”... u didnt... i come out my statement and view with supporting... u? How u know pwi sure safe? Koo tell u? How u get 200m negative goodwill? Koo show u another valuation report? How u know profit grow 50% else? Koo tell u? How u know 2019 Q2 sure good? If u r so well u wont suffering unrealised loss now...

Ur comments contain many lies n u try to picture me as someone who lie so that ppl dont trust me is it? Ppl not like u la, they will think...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 08:20 | Report Abuse

Mymy,

Other than calling a different opinion a liar you have no better word to you

You can doubt the accuracy of facts I shared here, can I not doubt the fact your shared.. If you think yours is correct, why not you share with us from which reliable source you get the fact and figures

This is you biggest problem.
You always think you are right, others always wrong..

Read through all the comments you shares will us, other than over inflate the current verification of logging activity that interrupt the operation of the company , I don't see anything new or solid.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 08:47 | Report Abuse

LIAR!!!!!

Halite: your teacher tought you wrongly

How u know operation will resume soon? (By when? Basis?)

Halite : why not? (by what basis, how many years more)

Verification done d... do u read announcement? But outcome we dont know mah... u know?
Halite : you know meh?

I dont call u a liar because u mention 200m negative goodwill... we hope u share ur calculation with us... i m comparing revised valuation of 390m to their min cost of acquisiiton through cash 235m and come out with 155m... u explain ur number lo...

Halite : from which reliable source you get this figure. I got the figure from Edge report

Many companies trading lower than nta, jaks, masteel, flbhd.... all below nta leh.... all making profit too... their profit might be more genuine than pwi which has fv of biological asset which involve ESTIMATION and MANAGEMENT JUDGMENT.... how u know it will sure recover?

Halite ; if you do not trust the management, then what else can you do as a minority shareholder

I said i dont buy even 2 sen, and subsequently clarified at least i dont until such a time the wrongdoing has been cleared and operation has resumed.... see... u choose to mislead ppl here coz u know they wont read all... and u keep lying and lying....

Halite : you are contradicting yourself, you called it hopeless first, and now say there is hope if everything goes well. Hopeless already how to expect everything may go well

News stated few companies... where u got the news all? If all, then whole sabah market no logs is it? U think the manpower is sufficient to check ALL?
Halite : they verify a few now, how do you know they won't verify all stages by stages. You determine how the government work?

Who care all or few? I care if pwi will be found doing illegal loggings or not... i care if pwi involve in bribery or not... y u want to use all companies to cover pwi? Every companies take turn kena checked by LHDN, but does all companies kena fined or caught for tax evasion??? A very stupid assumption of u...

Halite : did you get the report of the verification. Or the report is prepared by you

I didnt say investigation wont stop... see ur another lie... in fact, their announcement already mention verification work completed... i emphasize possible risk of outcome...

Halite : You know the outcome? Why it must be bad? You determine the outcome?

I said last friday sell down MIGHT be major shareholder with the assumption of huge selldown at two timing at afternoon session... i also mention if really major shareholder, there will be announcement on wednesday or later this week... but u ASSURED ppl here it is due to short selling... ppl dont buy n short seller will need to buy back u said... which i had proved u lied again... pwi not approved to do IDSS...

Halite : you can suspect it is done by substantial shares holder others can not suspect it is done by syndicate short selling. Only you have the right to guess, others can not guess

When i not sure and i think, i will use “maybe”... u didnt... i come out my statement and view with supporting... u? How u know pwi sure safe? Koo tell u? How u get 200m negative goodwill? Koo show u another valuation report? How u know profit grow 50% else? Koo tell u? How u know 2019 Q2 sure good? If u r so well u wont suffering unrealised loss now...

Halite : you are also a outsider like me, what I don't know you also don't know. People read my comment they know I am outsider, but you talk as if you are MD of PWI

Ur comments contain many lies n u try to picture me as someone who lie so that ppl dont trust me is it? Ppl not like u la, they will think...

Halite :they think both of us are gila-babi

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 08:52 | Report Abuse

Halite, y u need to quote my ID for something not said by me leh? Y u need to do that? When i clarify, i not dare to respond...

Obviously u didnt read all, mfrs141, etc... u dont know at all..

Firstly, i never said mine is 100% facts coz some r my analysis.. some user said mine is with facts... u not happy with his statement u go query him.. and obviously ur so called facts r not supported by any basis while just LIES being exposed by me... so y cant i call u a LIAR...

My msg above already show how u try to tell lies and lies... putting something i didnt say into my mouth... denying ur own statement... y? Be a man la, stop ur lies... i cant stop clarifying for myself if u keep telling lies abt what i said... i have to come out to clarify and clarify...

When u talk so much here, no basis, source, computation, supporting given up to now other than blaming me creating fear... again, u not contra player u dont have to worry the fear i created.. while at the same time, u should thank me coz u can buy more at lower price... u so scare for wat? U contra meh? U ask ppl hold one year mah... but u also ask ppl buy 0.045 sell 0.05 la... dont know which one r u la...

So u want me stop tackling ur comment, dont quote me saying something which i didnt say... same like what u said, ur GOD is looking at u telling lies here and u will get ur retribution too... telling so many lies potong lidah tu...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 08:53 | Report Abuse

When i clarify, u not dare to respond sorry....

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 08:54 | Report Abuse

But I am a more gila-babu to have attained the gila-babu like you

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 09:09 | Report Abuse

, y u need to quote my ID for something not said by me leh? Y u need to do that? When i clarify, i not dare to respond...

Halite : what are you trying to tell me?

Obviously u didnt read all, mfrs141, etc... u dont know at all..

Halite: you read you know but you share nothing you read you know

Firstly, i never said mine is 100% facts coz some r my analysis.. some user said mine is with facts... u not happy with his statement u go query him.. and obviously ur so called facts r not supported by any basis while just LIES being exposed by me... so y cant i call u a LIAR...

Halite : now you tell me you can be wrong also

My msg above already show how u try to tell lies and lies... putting something i didnt say into my mouth... denying ur own statement... y? Be a man la, stop ur lies... i cant stop clarifying for myself if u keep telling lies abt what i said... i have to come out to clarify and clarify...

Halite : it seems you are more interested to call me a liar than to share with us what you know about PWI

When u talk so much here, no basis, source, computation, supporting given up to now other than blaming me creating fear... again, u not contra player u dont have to worry the fear i created.. while at the same time, u should thank me coz u can buy more at lower price... u so scare for wat? U contra meh? U ask ppl hold one year mah... but u also ask ppl buy 0.045 sell 0.05 la... dont know which one r u la...

Halite : you dislike the way I advise the short term player. You also dislike the way I advise the long term player.
What sort of player are you? Gilababi player?

So u want me stop tackling ur comment, dont quote me saying something which i didnt say... same like what u said, ur GOD is looking at u telling lies here and u will get ur retribution too... telling so many lies potong lidah tu...

Halite: I ask you to tarik your stupid comment " 2 sen I also dont buy", you refused. Now you are scare of my God

The readers are laughing both of us are gilababi lah. Please do not show further gilababi behavior. I can't resist the temptation not to fight back gilababi way.

10/09/2018 08:52

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 09:13 | Report Abuse

Very confusing, right?

I will summarise or consolidate all my optimistic views so that you are not boxed down by mymy pessimistic views

Have a balance view is alway a good practice for a right trading decision

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 09:14 | Report Abuse

From the right we learn the wrong

From the wrong we learn the right

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 09:28 | Report Abuse

mymy,

Do not waste the time proving me wrong

Share with us all the facts and knowledge you know about PWI, not your fear for the moment, will automatically has proven me wrong.
This is most powerful and what the readers here want to read

Why wasting so much time talking nonsense and senseless things as if you are ill treated

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 09:47 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 9): Timber and sustainable forestry firm Priceworth International Bhd announced today that its rights issue with bonus shares has been oversubscribed by 25.45%.

Posted by commonsense > 2018-09-10 09:53 | Report Abuse

2q18 result was positive mainly due to a rm25.4mil fair value gain and and gain on disposal of rm3mil. Excluding these 2 non recurring items, PBT for 2Q18 would have been almost -rm6mil loss.

In addition the company might have forgotten to deduct the fv gain of rm25.4 mil when calculating their net cash from ops in the cash flow statement.

Their main problem would be the cash reserves which now stands at only rm2.15mil. Did management indicated any future cash call?

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 09:57 | Report Abuse

Priceworth close to winning RM120m container flooring job from China-based manufacturer http://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/priceworth-close-winning-rm120m-container-flooring-job-chinabased-manufacturer

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 10:01 | Report Abuse

Over subscribe also drop... pity... liars just know how to tell lies... sendiri interpret wrongly then tell lies...

Commonsense, the rights issue i think abt 17m is for their working capital... u can see that note to quarterly report... means after the rights issue they have some cash buffer to maintain operation still...

In relation to the cash flow, u r right that they didnt put the adjustment at non-cash items... i didnt read in detailed their cash flows so dont know the difference is lump under which category too...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 10:04 | Report Abuse

I always look at the brighter side to seek for reasons to invest

I believe the company financial position will greatly improved after the right issue. Moreover all the negative factors already priced in at the current price of 0.045.
Now It is already at the worst, a good risk to take up position. We can't find a perfect no risk high return company. Compare the return with the risk you will agree with what I said. It is definitely better than you buy warrants

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 10:05 | Report Abuse

Commonsense, they lump it under payment for forest planting expenditure of investing activities... so the net operating cash flow and net investing cash flows r mistakenly presented...

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 10:07 | Report Abuse

Commonsense, ur concern quite true also... 2m cash float i really dont know how they maintain their routine payment too... perhaps they have overdraft facility la...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 10:20 | Report Abuse

mymy,

Stop calling different opinion a liar
You must learn to respect whatever comments, right or wrong, do not demand everyone as clever as you.

Then the whole forum you 1 person talk lah, others all liar.

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 10:26 | Report Abuse

Halite, u lied many things and i already pointed out... LIAR...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 10:27 | Report Abuse

Of course the company is short of cash, if not they would not have called for RI
I believe their financial position will improve after the RI issue

But i see the business prospects and earning potential is still good. Value has emerged at current price 0.045. It is a good bet

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 10:40 | Report Abuse

I don't see you have proven anything, other than liar... Liar.... You non stop call herev

Why make you life so difficult to make me perfect

When i am more perfect than you, what would you call me then?

Just share with us your fact and hardwork
that will automatically proves me wrong and readers here also respect you

We want a true picture, not you prove me wrong

What is so important to you if I am wrong

I am not your father

mkmk :Halite, u lied many things and i already pointed out... LIAR.

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 10:44 | Report Abuse

Many people also called otb sifu, uncle koon a liar non stop. You also called me liar non stop.
You mean my status is at par with these great sifu in your eyes.

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 10:45 | Report Abuse

U can interpret it that way too LIAR..

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 10:48 | Report Abuse

Knowledge is to be shared

Not to boost one's ego

mkmk

1,513 posts

Posted by mkmk > 2018-09-10 10:55 | Report Abuse

Lazy idiot wont understand... LIAR has his own lying knowledge...

Halite

8,633 posts

Posted by Halite > 2018-09-10 10:55 | Report Abuse

Do not read the fact wrong

Kajashi attack me doesn't mean he agree with what you said, it is he dislike me.because I did not answer his question "what is other income"

Post a Comment
Market Buzz