KOSSAN RUBBER INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): KOSSAN (7153)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.12 (5.45%)

Day's Change

2.06 - 2.19

Trading Volume

19 people like this.

15,953 comment(s). Last comment by Chipee 2 hours ago

Virus t

143 posts

Posted by Virus t > 2020-07-23 12:56 | Report Abuse

Why KPJ is next gem for post covid-19?
Based on Fundamental analysis our current PE guideline is approx 57.14 (Based on 1.75% of BNM base rate) however KPJ PE=17.47@RM0.83 thus the actual price for KPJ should be RM2.71.
Covid-19 only good for medical sector (more clearly is protective medical equipment “glove, mask, face shield and etc” and diagnosis instrument “thermo scanners, PCR tester and etc” For Malaysia top glove, harta, kossan and supermx all are the first round winners.
For the last stage of vaccination development, now is the time to look for the next gem but unfortunately our country is impossible to produce these vaccine. The only vaccine we can get is import and we hv 20+mil ppl need to be vaccinated. Early stage of vaccine must be very expensive and gov won’t sponsor. We only can get vaccinated through private hospital no matter for travel or job requirement or just stay safe. Based on 2019, KPJ recorded 2,629,878 outpatients @ net profit 226.7mil with 28 hospitals overall the state. If half of 20mil ppl go KPJ for vaccination so approx net profit can reach up to 1bil. And u need to know tat those vaccine isn’t 1 injection for lifetime (like seasonally flu vaccine) and must get it semi or annually. RM1k-2k per vaccine per yrs for everyone to stay safe is new normal of post covid-19. And it is long term investment value of KPJ.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-27 08:10 | Report Abuse

Our bro continues to mislead others to hold DP .

@pang72

Continue yo hold till overcrm10
23/07/2020 2:20 P

INVEST_AA

513 posts

Posted by INVEST_AA > 2020-07-23 16:24 | Report Abuse

No more upside... Overvalued... SELL SELL

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-27 11:56 | Report Abuse

Current PE is only 78 .plenty of room for appreciation, Big 4 PEs should be at least 100.....hence it is undervalued....buy call ....

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 17:09 | Report Abuse

Joyvest: please dont always mention kossan PE below 100. Please go study deep the company, why topglove today can up until 26? Pe over 100 still can up so much, why Kossan cant? You need go study the forward PE and company growing speed, go estimate coming quarter results will how good? HALO MR JOYVEST, you know coming quarter Topglove will announced how crazy the result? 1 bil net profit? Supermax 400mil above net profit? Kossan ? Use abit brain to think can?

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 17:11 | Report Abuse

Mr Joyvest: you keep push Kossan with without any knowledge comment no people will listen you, a company must use result to prove market this share price is suitable for this company. Say again, share price will go how far is 100% depend how go the result, understand?

amateurJR

2,366 posts

Posted by amateurJR > 2020-07-23 17:25 | Report Abuse

Sozai apple1234. Who are u to scold ppl to use their brain. The way you advise ppl makes u look like a dumbass. Please respect other.

mf

28,184 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-23 17:26 | Report Abuse

• US reported more cases in the last two weeks than it did for all of June

amateurJR

2,366 posts

Posted by amateurJR > 2020-07-23 17:26 | Report Abuse

@joyvest and all kossan shareholders. Hope u all enjoy ya and together huat! Just ignore this rotten Apple1234.

King

60 posts

Posted by King > 2020-07-23 17:30 | Report Abuse

everyone has his own mind thinking and analysis, why should ask ppl use brains to think? do you think that others ppl have no brains if they dont follow you?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-23 17:48 | Report Abuse

Apple, i have been referring fwd PE all along . All big 4 are expected to achieve more than 200% growth in the coming Qtr as compared to the preceding Otr. the current PE for TG ( PE 104) and Kosun ( PE 77) have yet to be fully reflected of the coming growth hence more rooms for appreciation in my view.

whereas Superm PE ( 167) and H( 141) have hit the levels at which the market has taken cautious and prudent step not to over run. with their current levels, the room for appreciation is somewhat limited ( still has some but not attractive enough ) hence i have my reservation on these two at the moment.

one more thing , the market will not literally take the exact growth into account for adjustment but factor it to the best of their judgement.....

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-23 17:51 | Report Abuse

Imagine if TG and kosun has hit the same level as H ( 141) , you will be dumbfounded

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-23 18:20 | Report Abuse

Apple,you have been talking about maximization of profit. this is exactly what we are doing .......

amateurJR

2,366 posts

Posted by amateurJR > 2020-07-23 19:15 | Report Abuse

@joyvest just ignore this rude and no manners so called Advanced Investor Apple1234. He might be Advanced in investment but posseses low quality of human behavior.

mf

28,184 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-23 19:33 | Report Abuse

HONG KONG: Hong Kong reported 118 new coronavirus cases on Thursday (Jul 23), a daily record, including 111 that were locally transmitted, adding to a deluge of new cases that have hit the global financial hub over the past two weeks.

Posted by jeffrey1166 > 2020-07-23 19:52 | Report Abuse

why kossan up so slow ge?

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 20:01 | Report Abuse

Joyvest: Still want hypnosis yourself? I say again last time, Supermax coming quarter result will more than 400mil net profit, Topglove will more than 1billion net profit. Please read carefully and accept the facts. Let we see the result at August and September. The things i can told you only Kossan now is most expensive stock compare Big 3, you need to know is the growing of company is very slow. Supermax August coming quarter yoy will increase more than 4000%, Kossan? SUPERMAX have perfect business model, the selling price is king, Kossan? Topglove have the world biggest production of glove, if no wrong this years second half will increase 5-7 billion glove, supermax will increase 2.2 billion glove. Kossan Agm director already told you selling price wont increase much right? Bloomberg interviews Kossan director already told you selling price wont increase much right? 1) I believe Kossan coming quarter wont increase more than 200% 2) Now Topglove PE is 107, but coming September result will press down the PE until very low, supermax also same. And your calculation of forward PE please go correct it and study deep now Topglove selling price is how much and estimate deep the future profit is how much. For topglove RM80 i think is no problem if the vaccine no successful. Please go read Affin hwang report. Kossan share price up is purely because of glove trend and totally dont have market expectations result support, please accept the facts. AUGUST you will see it. Please go calculate if Supermax coming result hit more than 400mil net profit the PE will become how much? Topglove 1billion net profit PE will become how much? Accept the facts, become smart investor.

Mabel

23,516 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-07-23 20:06 | Report Abuse

Top Glove Corp. has vaulted past Public Bank Bhd. to become the second most valuable stock on Malaysia’s equities benchmark, capping a dizzying rally by the rubber glove maker.

Shares of Top Glove, which ranked near the bottom of the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index at the start of the year, closed Thursday with a market value of 70.4 billion ringgit ($16.5 billion), exceeding Public Bank’s 69.5 billion ringgit. The astonishing surge in Top Glove’s shares has closed the 63 billion ringgit gap at the beginning of 2020 between its market capitalization and that of Public Bank, the nation’s third largest lender by assets.

Bloomberg.

With Bloomberg reporting that Bursa Malaysia is the best performing stock exchange worldwide this year, soon Foreign Fund will be flooding KLSE. They will go for Fantastic Four since all Financial ratios are in their favour.

Meow Meow Meow Meow

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 20:08 | Report Abuse

Jeffrey1166: Kossan slow because growing slow, dont have market expectations result support. You can compare Kossan and other big 3 company, the volume every day is the lowest want, and company business model too conservative, selling price increases not much, price is lock by contract, director also keep throwing their share. Market very less IB call buy Kossan and totally no any (famous) people call buy Kossan. Example KYY, you can try find out: 1) Why no big famous people call buy Kossan? 2) Why the trade volume every day Kossan 100% is the lowest want? Go find the reason you will understand. As a investor, we must accept the facts and dont fight with market.

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 20:13 | Report Abuse

In a note on July 20, the research house said ASPs can continue to increase by at least 5% month-on-month (m-o-m) each month moving into FY21E (as per management guidance) given the recent resurgence of Covid-19 in developed countries, which will drive demand and hence ASPs.

“Based on our estimates, if ASPs were to increase by 8-10% m-o-m each month, our earnings estimates for FY21E will increase by a further 24%-42%.

“Based on a PE multiple of 30 times, the fair value of Top Glove shares would be around RM56.20 to RM63.60.

“However, if we were to base it on 52 times (similar to Hatalega Holdings Bhd valuation), the fair value of Top Glove could surpass RM110, which implies an upside of more than 344% from the current level,” it said.

Affin Hwang said it was raising its earnings forecasts for FY20E-22E by 35%-310%, imputing a higher ASP assumption.

“We are not overly concerned by the detention order issued by the US Customs and Border Protection and expect it to be resolved within the next 2-4 weeks.

“We estimate the impact on earnings for FY20E is around 5-6%. However, if the issue prolongs, Top Glove will have to re-ship it goods to other countries, though it could benefit from higher spot prices.

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 20:17 | Report Abuse

AmateurJR: Accept the fact, use your brain and think it. Dont always speak foul language. Using knowledge and logic comment to rufute me. Ask you use your brain think it is because you always speaking foul language, example (seisohai). Please, before comment use abit brain think first can?

dlau8899

915 posts

Posted by dlau8899 > 2020-07-23 20:47 | Report Abuse

Kossan continue up above 15

Posted by Insiderinfo > 2020-07-23 21:03 | Report Abuse

Hahha..apple is back with his rotten mouth..supermax drop time hilang jadi orange. I i org budu bah

shine7

214 posts

Posted by shine7 > 2020-07-23 21:06 | Report Abuse

For those reading comment section, u r not investing the wrong share. It just the momentum for this share is abit slow. Juz imagine when all top 3 rise to above 20+, will people forget about kossan? of cuz no~ juz be steady and play ur style~ u wan big money faz? rob the bank~ fastest way to get rich.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-23 21:16 | Report Abuse

Apple ,if u claim that superm will make 400 m in the coming quarter .that is about 450% growth.if factored by the market by half which is 225% against the current PE is 167 ,then Superm is undervalued. However ,if the growth is only 300%,then superm will stay intact..the current price has been duly reflected.

If you claim that TG makes 1b profit.thats about 300% growth against its current PE 104,it can easily hit PE 150..its TP is expected to hit rm 35.

Posted by Lukey_Greek > 2020-07-23 21:55 | Report Abuse

Supermx coming quarter gross profit hits 500m & Topglov hits 1b is a known fact. Seasoned glove investors who follows this forum should have known it.

To be a successful investor, you need to have 2nd level of thinking. An open secret everyone knows will not reward you much. You need to start position yourself for Jul to Sep result by now. If CY 3Q ASP same like 2Q, there will no profit grow for Supermx. Why? It already sell at maximum price now! Its current price has already full reflected the coming quarter profit x 4 quarters, based on its 5 years average PE of 15.

You think uncle Koon switch stock to TopGlov without waiting supermx result out is for fun? Why not he make 2 rounds by selling Supermx after the quarter result is out then only buy TopGlov?

Posted by Lukey_Greek > 2020-07-23 22:02 | Report Abuse

Kossan trading volume low cos much of the tickets are hold by the owner & fund managers. A small % is only hold by retail investors.

Absolute volume of the trading amount comparison among peers doesnt have much meanings on the share price, except on liquidity concern for big players. The more important is the relative of the trading volume for the same stock over different time period.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-23 22:04 | Report Abuse

Gross profit 500m.how about PAT?300m?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-23 22:08 | Report Abuse

Based on your PAT of 1b.TG will be climbing to 35 steadiy....no wonder IBs and parties are moving fast......

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-23 22:29 | Report Abuse

The majority of shares of kosun is held by institutional players apart from the owners of 47%,that's why its share is not volatile and steady.

the question now is when these institutionsl players are to realise.the owners should be very careful not to create havoc on the effect of share price when disposing their holding without annoying the institutional players.thats why I said they were disposing at the right time when the negative impact was the least.

Judging from the above,hold or buy more

Woodswater

3,780 posts

Posted by Woodswater > 2020-07-23 22:40 | Report Abuse

Apple1234 Kyy bought Topglove at RM25, Affin Hwang give target price RM46, maybe Topglove will more than RM100, so guys you can see the gap you can earning. Same Kossan and Topglove start run at RM4, but now you see the share price? Wake up already, only focus on Supermax and Topglove.

@sifu apple 1234
Previosly u mentioned Harta has an innovative AMG glove soon approved by FDA. But now seems u had SPIN, SPIN over n over again like making roti canai lol.
Wakakakaka

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 22:47 | Report Abuse

Woodswater: law is died, but our brain can turn. Do you understand i means? Accept the facts, stop finding useless reason to hypnosis yourself. Market will prove you what i saying is correct. Let patients wait the result announced.

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-23 22:50 | Report Abuse

Woodswater: for example, now i say topglove and supermax is good. If vaccine suddenly success or factory burn, you think i will continue hold the stock? Sometimes need use brain to think it before you comment.

amateurJR

2,366 posts

Posted by amateurJR > 2020-07-23 23:51 | Report Abuse

apple1234 U truly deserve the foul language. No respect towards u this dog. I will only use foul language against u this kind of dog. I alrdy said I never disagree ur fact about ASP. I just dont like the way u disrespect ppl. Use ur brain to think and open ur eyes to read my comments properly before arguing with me, ok?

mf

28,184 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-24 01:36 | Report Abuse

REUTERS: US coronavirus cases topped 4 million on Thursday (Jul 23), with over 2,600 new cases every hour on average, the highest rate in the world, according to a Reuters tally.

Woodswater

3,780 posts

Posted by Woodswater > 2020-07-24 05:50 | Report Abuse

Apple1234 Kyy bought Topglove at RM25, Affin Hwang give target price RM46, maybe Topglove will more than RM100, so guys you can see the gap you can earning. Same Kossan and Topglove start run at RM4, but now you see the share price? Wake up already, only focus on Supermax and Topglove.

Brain of course everyone has
V do accept differ view by sincere heart
Use our mindset ( brain) to diggest ( act what v think is right)

Now u attacking Kossan bcos u have brain
Later u attact Harta bcos u have brain
Thereafter u going attact Supermax if suddenly result not satisfied ur prediction bcos u hv brain
Eventually glove bullrun finish and u ll go misleading TG bcos u hv brain

Inevitable vaccine came out u r the first to escape earlier than kyy and sifu OTB bcis u have brain but others only thin kosong

So u r the the greatest si - fool in klci with brain like big mouth president Trump lol

Wakakakaka

Posted by gurumaster999 > 2020-07-24 09:36 | Report Abuse

shareholder keep disposing... gg

blood7

254 posts

Posted by blood7 > 2020-07-24 09:41 | Report Abuse

just a reminder : Kossan-c3 today LAST DAY trading..... if you don't sell then you have to do settlement with RHB on settlement date next week.... i will still hold some to play roulette with them.....

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-07-24 10:09 | Report Abuse

WHOA ALL RED KOSSAN GREEN TODAY!!

Keep in mind

MALAYSIA HAS ONLY 8 LISTED RUBBER GLOVE PLAYERS

4 MAJOR ONES CROSSED RM15 TO RM27 HIGH UP THE SKY IN PRICES

TWO MORE NOT CHEAP AS RUBBEREX CAPPED BY NEW OWNER & COMFORT OVER RM4.00

SO?

SO ONLY 2 GENUINE MEDICAL EXAM GLOVE STOCKS LEFT

CAREPLUS & HLT (HL RUBBER)

ONLY 2 LEFT AND NO MORE

AND SINCE THEY ARE BOTH LAGGARDS THE POTENTIAL TO RISE IS GOOD

GET YOUR HANDS ON THEM AND HOLD TIGHTLY

ONCE LET GO YOU GOT NO MORE CHANCE TO OWN ANY CHEAP BARGAIN MEDICAL GLOVE STOCKS ANYMORE

REGARDS

CALVIN

AND MORE

HL RUBBER INDUSTRIES (0188) IS THE ONLY MEDICAL EXAM GLOVE STOCK STILL BELOW RM1 RINGGIT

IN USA CURRENCY ONE RINGGIT IS NOT EVEN US 25 SEN

IN ONLY WARREN BUFFET KNOWS

WHY?

ANSWER: BECAUSE MALAYSIA MEDICAL EXAM GLOVES IN HOT DEMAND WORLDWIDE

AND WARREN BUFFET LIKE STOCKS THAT SELL TO WHOLE WORLD LIKE COCA COLA, WRIGLEY CHEWING GUM & OTHERS.

YES HL RUBBER HAS A 7.8 BILLION MARKET

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-24 11:22 | Report Abuse

Woodswater, amateurJR and joyvest: please look clear what i am talking before you refute me with logic comment. Remember accept the facts and dont fight with market. Only Topglove and Supermax can maximize your profit. If you don't know what means is (maximize your profit), please google search it. And always remember, share prices can go how far is 100% depend of how good the result they announced. Be smart and clever investor.

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-24 11:23 | Report Abuse

Remember, fight win me no use, you need fight win the market. Result will prove you soon. Accept what director told you.

Apple1234

853 posts

Posted by Apple1234 > 2020-07-24 11:27 | Report Abuse

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2020-05-14/kossan-rubber-ceo-pandemic-to-boost-glove-demand-by-30-50-video

Please wake up, continue click inside listen. Accept the facts.

Mr_Kiah

70 posts

Posted by Mr_Kiah > 2020-07-24 11:29 | Report Abuse

This seisohai apple1234 market is looking forward already say next quarter only 5% up you think fund manger and institutional dont know in the end all glove price will be same stupid idiot everyday repeat you sohai ex-kossan employee go fck off to your hole la

Mr_Kiah

70 posts

Posted by Mr_Kiah > 2020-07-24 11:31 | Report Abuse

Seisohai apple1234 only stupid people buy for next quarter results supermax below 1.5 to 17.xx now profit 10 times also people will take profit and sell on results you dont know market ka seisohai ex-kossan employee no wonder you were fired you stupid idiot

Mr_Kiah

70 posts

Posted by Mr_Kiah > 2020-07-24 11:35 | Report Abuse

Too bad here cannot like comment if not my comment sure 100,000 likes right kossan shareholders..We are united against the stupidity of apple1234 lucky this idiot not institutional fund manager everyday chase high sell low stupid monkey

OngKawKaw

3,283 posts

Posted by OngKawKaw > 2020-07-24 12:07 | Report Abuse

Afternoon turn green. Same pattern each day

jiunn

866 posts

Posted by jiunn > 2020-07-24 14:16 | Report Abuse

^^^GLOVE RALLY - BM HEALTHCARE INDEX : PAUSE FOR A THREE WAVE DROP!!

BM healthcare index reached 4,122 high of All-Time High on 22/7/2020 with both glove makers and pharmaceutical rotation plays.

We see a completion of bullish Wave 3 and follow by its three-wave ((A)-B)-C)) correction at the upper trend line, which then could start a new sharp spike into a final Wave 5. That said, the correction can be in days or weeks ahead of a bullish reversal at 3,059 - 3,302 level and forming, where former swing lows and Fib ratio of 38.2 can give strong support. If a correction is deeper, then then Fib. ration of 61.8 can also be reached at 2,804 level.

Huat Huat AAARRRR!! Happy Trading and Stay Cool!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz