KOSSAN RUBBER INDUSTRIES BHD

KLSE (MYR): KOSSAN (7153)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.10 (4.55%)

Day's Change

2.06 - 2.19

Trading Volume

19 people like this.

15,957 comment(s). Last comment by Chipee 1 hour ago

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 15:50 | Report Abuse

gloves and vaccines are complementary goods. by right , the vaccine thing should not significantly affect the demand for gloves.... a lot things by right this and by right that, most cases turn out to be by wrong from by right ....what the hell ...............

God999

72 posts

Posted by God999 > 2020-07-15 16:02 | Report Abuse

Just hold trust me. Im laughing to the bank. These 2 days really gave me more opportunity to top up and make a difference in my profit gain. Im still holding all 4 till next 2 QR report. Good luck to the panic sellers. Good luck everyone. Huat ah huat ah

GOD999 has spoken!!!

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 16:34 | Report Abuse

Amateur,
It is dropping for sure

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 16:52 | Report Abuse

today all the glove sectors have slapped our faces heavily ( Kaw Kaw ) ....... what is the moral of this lesson , pang?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 16:53 | Report Abuse

Amateur , what is the moral of this lesson ?

Posted by CakapSohaiThings > 2020-07-15 16:53 | Report Abuse

Today is not a good day hunting the next few idiots to buy. Lets try again tomorrow

Posted by CakapSohaiThings > 2020-07-15 16:54 | Report Abuse

Thank you gamblers for the trading volume today. Next target volume: 1 billion

Posted by CakapSohaiThings > 2020-07-15 16:57 | Report Abuse

joyvest Amateur , what is the moral of this lesson ?
15/07/2020 4:53 PM
Moral of the lesson: just keep trading in the love of our country

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 17:02 | Report Abuse

The moral of the lesson is Joywest buy high, I sell to him..

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 17:02 | Report Abuse

It is working very well

Posted by CakapSohaiThings > 2020-07-15 17:03 | Report Abuse

Greater fool theory! In trading, fret not about the valuation.
Overvalued?? Meh, all you need is to convince the next idiot to buy it at a higher price than you!
Another opportunistic day to convince the next few idiots to drive the price higher.
However, please be cautious and use stop loss. I dont want to see anyone jumping off buildings.

Giving back to the sharks is charitable (but please do it within your means)
All this wealth created out of thin air is just what we need for the economy recovery.

Again to all gamblers, please accept my sincerest gratitude :)
Please continue trading as frequently as possible, there are always more idiotic people to buy from you
Next trading volume target: 1billion

The next TP will double the current TP, because banks will keep raising the tp as everyone loves trading revenue generated out of thin air.
If you are done gambling, invest in sharks as they always make it out fatter no matter which direction gloves go.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 17:15 | Report Abuse

the moral of this lesson is you dont listen to a lot of so called "sinfuls" in this forum and end up you put all the eggs in your basket . when the basket falls, all the eggs break to burst ........................

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 17:16 | Report Abuse

pang, that shows that you have yet to learn your lesson well................ when you trade , half of the time you half asleep and the other half your mind is still on holiday ............ ..

Mr_Kiah

70 posts

Posted by Mr_Kiah > 2020-07-15 17:43 | Report Abuse

^ This one another seisohai dont even know how to spell hair...go to the other glove stock la keep promoting the stock and try push Qtr fast because worry the very high spot glove price will gone right

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 17:47 | Report Abuse

Wah.....
joyvest pang, that shows that you have yet to learn your lesson well................ when you trade , half of the time you half asleep and the other half your mind is still on holiday ............ ..
15/07/2020 5:16 PM

JOYWEST,
WHAT ELSE NEED TO LEARN WO!!

EARN FROM 2 TO 15 FOR SUPERMX...

I AM ONLY DONT KNOW HOW TO FLY LIKE SUPERMAN. THIS ONE NEED TO LEARN ONLY, I THINK!

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 17:53 | Report Abuse

Stock: [KOSSAN]: KOSSAN RUBBER INDUSTRIES BHD

Jul 14, 2020 12:25 PM | Report Abuse

kossan has more room to go higher...........its an insult to kossan as kossan is larger than superm in terms of everything.......

Jul 14, 2020 12:23 PM | Report Abuse

yes.....

Jul 14, 2020 12:16 PM | Report Abuse

all in............

JOYWEST,
WHAT IS THE LESSON LEARN FOR YOU TO BUY ON 14JUL THEN 15JUL BUBBLE BURST?

Posted by CakapSohaiThings > 2020-07-15 17:56 | Report Abuse

joyvest the moral of this lesson is you dont listen to a lot of so called "sinfuls" in this forum and end up you put all the eggs in your basket . when the basket falls, all the eggs break to burst ........................

Finally someone is speaking the hard-to-swallow truth. Just like property boom back then, every developers worked together with gurus to sell overvalued properties based on the 'FUTURE' price. Sadly, they are still doing that now. Hope that people will finally come to senses and value a stock/property based on the dividends/rentals and dividends/rentals growth. Instead of hoping to buy high and sell higher.

But of course, buy high and sell higher is a much quicker way to create wealth. And thankfully, it still works for now!! So keep trading guys (but please use stop loss)!
Next target trading volume: 1 billion

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 17:59 | Report Abuse

pang, i never said i bought it on 14 july. besides, my comment on 14 july doesnt mean i bought on 14 july. from day 1, i told you Kosun was undervalued and good to buy .. you did buy just now and good for you . just hold and reap .......

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 18:13 | Report Abuse

all the properties are sold at future price at its max which is the practice here. Hence , your gain in the future is deprived of when you sell your properties in the future. how high can you sell if there is no willing buyer to buy ?

same principle applies to the glove counters where share prices have already been reflected of the coming growth.... how high can it go and who are the willing buyers to buy more than the reflected price ?? like cakapsohaithings said , there are always willing parties as he called them idiots who are wiling to buy higher and higher ......... the question now is how many of them ? would they be the reckoned forces to drive the share price higher and higher??

you tell me .......

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 18:53 | Report Abuse

I sold kossan... Holiday liao..

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 18:54 | Report Abuse

I don't own any glove.. Bubble burst..

I appointee you as glove promoter..

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 19:05 | Report Abuse

Joywest,
Lucky you turns the negative comments on glove to positive on 14jul..

This alert me to sell all glove stocks.
You save my life!

zanbini

383 posts

Posted by zanbini > 2020-07-15 19:27 | Report Abuse

Can kossan rise to RM23.00?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 19:36 | Report Abuse

Pang,one moment you say you don't own any glove and next moment you say you own all since day 1.no wonder 999 and amateur are so passed off with you being fiddleminded

My comments on gloves are objectively voiced based on the sensible judgements given the facts at that point in time.Hence some counters are subject to negative but some are subject to positive.

Pang I certainly didn't turn all to positive...

zanbini

383 posts

Posted by zanbini > 2020-07-15 19:46 | Report Abuse

美国新冠首席防疫专家Anthony Fauci博士警告称,其对新冠疫苗的“耐用性”表示担忧,疫苗最终可能无法提供长期的免疫能力。

在接受《美国医学会杂志》(JAMA)采访时,福奇博士表示,如果新冠病毒和其他冠状病毒类似,最终开发出来的疫苗能够提供的免疫时间或许不会很长。

Fauci博士称:“当你回顾冠状病毒的历史,即导致普通感冒的常见冠状病毒”,“具有保护作用的免疫系统的持久性通常不超过1年,一般从3-6个月不等”,“这不是一个很长的保护”。

当被问及科学家是否能够找到有效疫苗时,Fauci博士表示其持“谨慎乐观”态度。其称没有任何东西能够确保科学家可以开发出有效的疫苗,可能需要“数月、数年”的时间才能真正获得答案。

在接受《美国医学会杂志》(JAMA)采访时,福奇博士表示,如果新冠病毒和其他冠状病毒类似,最终开发出来的疫苗能够提供的免疫时间或许不会很长。

Fauci博士称:“当你回顾冠状病毒的历史,即导致普通感冒的常见冠状病毒”,“具有保护作用的免疫系统的持久性通常不超过1年,一般从3-6个月不等”,“这不是一个很长的保护”。

当被问及科学家是否能够找到有效疫苗时,Fauci博士表示其持“谨慎乐观”态度。其称没有任何东西能够确保科学家可以开发出有效的疫苗,可能需要“数月、数年”的时间才能真正获得答案。

zanbini

383 posts

Posted by zanbini > 2020-07-15 19:47 | Report Abuse

Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief anti-epidemic expert of the New Crown of the United States, warned that he expressed concern about the "durability" of the new crown vaccine, and the vaccine may eventually fail to provide long-term immunity.

In an interview with the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), Dr. Fuch said that if the new coronavirus is similar to other coronaviruses, the vaccine developed in the end may not provide a long immunization time.

Dr. Fauci said: "When you look back at the history of coronaviruses, the common coronaviruses that cause the common cold", "the persistence of the protective immune system usually does not exceed 1 year, generally ranging from 3-6 months", "This is not a very long protection."

When asked if scientists could find an effective vaccine, Dr. Fauci said he was "cautiously optimistic". It said there is nothing to ensure that scientists can develop effective vaccines, and it may take "months and years" to really get an answer.

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 19:49 | Report Abuse

Joywest,
I repeatedly tell you that I don't own any stock from today after knowing you so positive on glove.
I hope you read my repeated comments (6 time repeat)

Posted by PresidentRotiCanai > 2020-07-15 19:49 | Report Abuse

Stock futures gain as vaccine hopes offset U.S.-China tensions
"Stock futures gain as vaccine hopes offset U.S.-China tensions"

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/stock-futures-gain-as-vaccine-hopes-offset-uschina-tensions-2229840

Posted by CakapSohaiThings > 2020-07-15 19:50 | Report Abuse

@joyvest Sadly once an asset bubble is inflated, slowly deflating it is the only way to prevent a crash. Hence, it is very important to keep the trading volume high.

A significant decline in trading will crash all the glove counters because of the sketchy fundamentals. Imagine everyone dumps together to cut loss but no one wants to buy until the price to value equilibrium is achieved.

Anyway, it will still go up and down repeatedly for now! Just buy high but sell higher to the next greedy newbies! Keep trading guys!!

Next volume target: 1 billion

Posted by PresidentRotiCanai > 2020-07-15 19:51 | Report Abuse

Stock futures gain as vaccine hopes offset U.S.-China tensions
"Stock futures gain as vaccine hopes offset U.S.-China tensions"

https://www.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/stock-futures-gain-as-vaccine-hopes-offset-uschina-tensions-2229840

STFU_FU

116 posts

Posted by STFU_FU > 2020-07-15 20:34 | Report Abuse

@pang72 is a cheater and liar ..... @pang72 is tin kosong, keyboard warrior only

@pang72 don’t own any gloves shares, @pang72 is a stupid poor peasant so cannot buy any gloves shares.

@pang72 goes to every counter that raise up and claimed that he buy lots of share cheap cheap

In SUPERMAX, @pang72 claimed he bought the share at RM1.65 and sold at RM19.00 for millions in profit

Here in KOSSAN today, @pang72 say he bought SUPERMAX at RM2.00 and sold at RM15.00 .... see how @pang72 cheat and lied

STFU_FU

116 posts

Posted by STFU_FU > 2020-07-15 20:35 | Report Abuse

@pang72 is a cheater and liar, just a stupid keyboard warrior who like to boast like a tin kosong , this @pang72 no malu !!!

Look at @pang72 comments in his profile, all of you will know that @pang72 is a cheater and a liar, and don’t own any gloves shares, and too poor to afford to buy

@pang72, go back to your penny stock PDZ where you cheated so many newbies with your buy signal and shouting limit up, now all newbies are stuck because of you

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-07-15 20:54 | Report Abuse

Pang is inconsistent and self contradictory in his statement and representation which are misleading like a ship without a rudder without clear direction.

pang72

49,705 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2020-07-15 20:57 | Report Abuse

I am consistently appointed Joywest as kossan ship leader.
I am consistently saying I am offload all glove today.
Today I am calling myself as consistent man!

STFU_FU

116 posts

Posted by STFU_FU > 2020-07-15 21:24 | Report Abuse

@pang72 is a cheater and liar ..... @pang72 is tin kosong, keyboard warrior only

@pang72 don’t own any gloves shares, @pang72 is a stupid poor peasant so cannot buy any gloves shares.

If you can not win , then let others win
做人要有量, 有量才有福, 有福才会富

STFU_FU

116 posts

Posted by STFU_FU > 2020-07-15 21:38 | Report Abuse

Another spammer is the stupid @apple1234 with his irritating deep deep thinking insults

Yesterday and today, completely hilang diri when all the shares counter dropped

@apple1234, all your deep deep thinking are WRONG and you asked all newbies to buy SUPERMAX, TOP GLOVES and HARTALEGA for weeks

And insult KOSSAN investors with deep deep pockets

Now @apple1234, like keyboard warrior poor peasant @pang72, only dare to appear in TOP GLOVES

If tomorrow by chance, TOP GLOVES price go up, @apple1234 and @pang72 will shout buy signal in TOP GLOVES and claim TP RM30

STFU_FU

116 posts

Posted by STFU_FU > 2020-07-15 21:47 | Report Abuse

@apple1234 will come back to KOSSAN and insult us with his deep deep thinking and claim that we got no brain

And @pang72 will disappear from KOSSAN and go to whichever counter that go up, maybe NYLEX and ANCOM

and @pang72 will repeat his tin kosong boasting that he buy cheap cheap last week before ANCOM and NYLEX suspension today

You can check @pang72 empty boast in HEXZA, the same tin kosong keyboard warrior poor peasant behavior there last month, saying he already bought HEXZA because of ETHANOL production is the biggest to make hand sanitizer

@pang72, can still ingat or not how you shout limit up and caused so many newbies get stuck at high prices thinking you are SHARE GURU

@pang72 is a fake, cheater and liar

Check all his comments in his profile page

Stay away from @apple1234 and @pang72, they are HOLLAND KING, cheaters and liars

OngKawKaw

3,283 posts

Posted by OngKawKaw > 2020-07-15 21:47 | Report Abuse

Speechless. There are still so many ignorant people who believe that the vaccine has been developed and is being put into mass production. Ignorance is fine, but don’t be an idiot.

AlanLW

8 posts

Posted by AlanLW > 2020-07-15 22:05 | Report Abuse

I would like know when is the Kossan next Quarter End Date

STFU_FU

116 posts

Posted by STFU_FU > 2020-07-15 22:07 | Report Abuse

Too much of idiots spreading fake news and fear mongering in all the 7 gloves counters despite they don’t own any shares

Why are they so wicked and cruel to create confusion and what to cause panic ?

Stupid to stay in a forum which they hate !!

If they don’t hold any shares of the company, why they keep wasting time to bark ?

Win or loss is our decision and investing is with our own money

They lack the brain to understand

Wicked and Cruel

Jiasaihooi

336 posts

Posted by Jiasaihooi > 2020-07-15 22:56 | Report Abuse

HLIB ups target price for Top Glove to RM31.31, Hartalega to RM20.12
heedgemarkets.com

July 15, 2020 16:26 pm +08

-A+A
KUALA LUMPUR (July 15): Hong Leong Investment Bank Bhd (HLIB) raised its earnings forecast and share target prices (TPs) for rubber glove manufacturers Top Glove Corp Bhd, Hartalega Holdings Bhd and Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd on expectation of higher average selling prices (ASPs) for gloves due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

In a note today, HLIB analyst Farah Diyana Kamaludin said the research firm maintained its "overweight" call on the rubber glove sector with "buy" calls for Top Glove, Hartalega and Kossan, shares.

"Maintain 'overweight' on rubber gloves driven by a pandemic-fuelled demand. Market leader Top Glove (TP: RM31.31) is our top pick for the sector, being the largest glove manufacturer globally with vast clientele, readily supporting the increasing demand," she said.

Posted by hosehliaoo > 2020-07-15 23:24 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Kangaroo333 > 2020-07-15 23:35 | Report Abuse

@STFU_FU: I saw your comment at many glove forum complain about Apple1234. After i read your comment maybe you need go increase your knowledge first? What you say is totally no logic and keep talking nonsense. Please write some healthy comments.

Mr_Kiah

70 posts

Posted by Mr_Kiah > 2020-07-16 00:23 | Report Abuse

this kangaroo333 must be apple1234 sohai friend you fck off to harta forum see who drop more

Wingyap

145 posts

Posted by Wingyap > 2020-07-16 01:22 | Report Abuse

Hartalega Quaterly Result will be released and out Next month August 8, this time coming close to minimum PRofit after tax PAT Rm 250 millions

Wingyap

145 posts

Posted by Wingyap > 2020-07-16 01:57 | Report Abuse

coronavirus cases update till today

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

mf

28,186 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-07-16 08:48 | Report Abuse

Moderna coronavirus vaccine shows 'promising' safety and immune response results

Posted by CoronaComment > 2020-07-16 09:03 | Report Abuse

crazy drop

NewOnRoad

15 posts

Posted by NewOnRoad > 2020-07-16 09:07 | Report Abuse

rebound?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz