ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:25 | Report Abuse

woi its china, a city stolen from China because the British drug push to china, and when China decides not to take drugs, British and 7 other countries joint hands and gang raped China, right after that they force China to sign a treaty so that they can legally steal Hong Kong.

Fast forward now, why the western countries making noise? England opposing Scotland and Ireland independence yet making noise on Hong Kong. Americans making noise on treatment of the rioters and now they want to shoot when looting starts.

Posted by QueenElizebeth IV > 2020-06-02 14:25 | Report Abuse

Just like Catalonia which calls for Independence from Spain was crushed and why nobody in the west especially US and UK made a peep out of it. Similarly if Hawaii have a movement calling for Independence it will also be overrun by the US military and mass arrest. So if those people like Joshua Wong wants to start calling for Hong Kong Independence and flying the US and UK flags will face the heat when this law is passed.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:28 | Report Abuse

Now the question is, does hong kong belongs to China? yes or no? if yes, lets China do what they want to do. Next question is the citizens of hong kong opposing to it? if yes let them go through their legislative to get it sorted out, if their constitution said CHina can do whatever they want, too bad hong kong ppl I am sad for you. No one is above the constitution.

Last point, does the hong kong ppl human rights being violated? If they have a place to go to, then basic human rights not taken, because they have a means or a place to live. Taiwan and England are offering visas to the Hong Kong ppl.

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-02 14:31 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne tell ccp or china 1997+50years=2047! simple maths.....after year 2047 then only ccp dogs come out barking! not now! If simple promise also can be broke like no tomorrow then China must be a big fat liar!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:32 | Report Abuse

China has created wonders over the last 20 years, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing already surpass Hong Kong. Carry on leaving in denial, even the 2nd liner city will pass Hong Kong. 20 years back, Hong Kong contributes 20% of China GDP, they should have demanded what they want, now with that meager %, China wont give a damn.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:34 | Report Abuse

WellingtonSky, I dont give a damn on Hong Kong, you are either a Hong Kong ppl or a westerner. If you are Hong Kong ppl then you lay you claim with China. If you are Westerner shut up, wait till the next guy try pushing drugs to your country and start talking cock and claiming your land.

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

If don't simply give a damn then do not disturb hong kong! still got 26 years to go kid, go wait in 慢慢等.com first la china

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:37 | Report Abuse

Well this pissed me off, few years back when i visited UK, a British came asking why do you want to visit here, it is better off in your country. I told that fellow, your great grand fathers came to my country and colonized the whole world without invitation, now my turn to come and see what they have taken from us back to you country, Does that sounds legit

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-02 14:37 | Report Abuse

All from stealing knowledge and technology from other country, what to brag about? wonder virus first come thru from singapore to johore until langkawi alor setar, wonder who did that? if you had the answer then it must be wonders! By then stfu kid

TalkNumberOne China has created wonders over the last 20 years, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing already surpass Hong Kong. Carry on leaving in denial, even the 2nd liner city will pass Hong Kong. 20 years back, Hong Kong contributes 20% of China GDP, they should have demanded what they want, now with that meager %, China wont give a damn.
02/06/2020 2:32 PM

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:38 | Report Abuse

You are the one who came to a malaysian stock forum talking about Hong Kong, want to talk about your mom here too?

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:38 | Report Abuse

By all means, i am happy to hear your cock and bull about your family

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:39 | Report Abuse

Hehehe, you are talking to a kid, that shows your maturity, Well a kiddo here listening, carry on please

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-02 14:39 | Report Abuse

If you had friends in western country, then you will know the answers why.....You should Thanks china ccp for making yourself notorious in western countries....no need go so far, just Australia is enough!

TalkNumberOne Well this pissed me off, few years back when i visited UK, a British came asking why do you want to visit here, it is better off in your country. I told that fellow, your great grand fathers came to my country and colonized the whole world without invitation, now my turn to come and see what they have taken from us back to you country, Does that sounds legit
02/06/2020 2:37 PM

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:40 | Report Abuse

Common hit me baby, common dont shut up please, come come, waiting here

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-02 14:42 | Report Abuse

Forums are free to talk no matter who you are, you want to talk about my ma or family go ahead, listen carefully kid WE ARE ALL EARS!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:42 | Report Abuse

Now i get you, haha Australian eh? Haha well planning to revisit in a couple of years, maybe AUD to MRY is 1 to 3 by then. Hahahahha sanction by China, now you are making noise, your biggest trade partner pal. Learn who is the boss who is the kuli before make noise. US make noise, china have to swallow, Australia wait la 慢慢等.com for you

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:43 | Report Abuse

Okay time for me to go back kindergarten, you want to come along?

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-02 14:43 | Report Abuse

hello jason fong go some where else with you talk cock, before someone visit your office !

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-02 14:43 | Report Abuse

You want war go somewhere else!

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-02 14:44 | Report Abuse

No you should get the hell out of here jason fong!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:45 | Report Abuse

kenny, dont la chase wellingtonsky away, i just lost hobo, want to have fun with this sky

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-02 14:46 | Report Abuse

Love it, perfect

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-02 14:46 | Report Abuse

kenny i heard you guys makes perfect Graffiti right?

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-02 14:47 | Report Abuse

Get ready for ang pow graffiti guys! ang ang kasi

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:47 | Report Abuse

okay entertainment aside, waiting for TRD new dream le

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-02 14:48 | Report Abuse

TRD, bangun le tell new dream

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-06-02 14:48 | Report Abuse

Eh guys, no attacking on this forum.....Earn money in ARBB is the number 1 objective!

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-02 14:53 | Report Abuse

What la, fighting among ourself, what talknumberone say is right(in the past)course war, but WellingtonSky also not wrong at all(in present)course 50年不变! Everyone is right,so just stop it ok.

goodiewilly

2,903 posts

Posted by goodiewilly > 2020-06-02 14:55 | Report Abuse

Up up to the sky

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-02 14:57 | Report Abuse

TRD already tell many dream, recall its india thing, june end project, and equation , think is good enough for me. Biggest hope is the June end mega project, still fighting for it, so lets just all pray hard!

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-02 15:00 | Report Abuse

Because June end mega project is ON, then year end 0.40 (minimum) dividend also ON. Oh i forgot, Caravan inviting Arb to U.S for roadshow that one also very interesting!

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-06-02 15:13 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO guys, yes! They are rushing for visa and preparing everything for U.S Caravan roadshow, guessing they will visit U.S in July?

Posted by Invicibletrader > 2020-06-02 15:42 | Report Abuse

All my other shares are flying. When is this one gonna move?

Posted by RangeRover222 > 2020-06-02 16:05 | Report Abuse

Guys looks like Arbb became DAILY GORENG STOCK recently, just goreng some untung for monthly expenses. Great

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-02 16:07 | Report Abuse

From rm0.10 surge till rm0.42 in a very short period, if that is not called flying then what is it?

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-02 16:33 | Report Abuse

And the best thing is ALMOST daily can goreng KFC, what more do we ask for in this pandemic times?

kenie

1,641 posts

Posted by kenie > 2020-06-02 16:48 | Report Abuse

ARBB BERHAD
Additional Listing Announcement /Subdivision of Shares

Shares Details of corporate proposal : Conversion of Irredeemable ConvertiblePreference Shares to Ordinary Shares
No. of shares issued under this corporate proposal : 7,023,500
Issue price per share ($) : 0.20
Listing Date : 3/06/2020

kenie

1,641 posts

Posted by kenie > 2020-06-02 16:48 | Report Abuse

boss tomorrow have new ARBB can selling at open market

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-02 17:05 | Report Abuse

Eat shet dog kenie is here! Ha ha ha

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-02 17:07 | Report Abuse

FOOK YOU kenie!

Posted by XmenOrigin > 2020-06-02 17:09 | Report Abuse

lmao

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-02 17:19 | Report Abuse

Workers accuse Ipoh-based health support firm of union busting

Police have arrested the executive secretary of the National Union of Workers in Hospital Support and Allied Services (NUWHSAS) M Saraswathy and four others this afternoon for protesting against employer Edgenta UEMS outside the Ipoh Hospital.

Holding up handmade placards, the protesters accused the company of “union busting” by threatening to take disciplinary action against certain staff active in union activities.

“Some of our members had been threatened they would be removed from their job if they continue to be active,” union executive secretary M. Sarasvathy told reporters.

Saravathy said the union was formed in 1997, but was dormant until 2016 when a new committee was elected.

She claimed harassment started in 2017 when the union asked to negotiate a collective agreement for workers with the company.

She claimed one of its members who worked in Seberang Jaya as a storekeeper was made to clean toilets after becoming the union’s branch chairman.

Members were also questioned for attending the recent May Day parade, added Sarasvathy.

“We want all this to stop as we are a recognised union,” she said, showing the media a copy of the recognition that was signed by Human Resources Minister M. Kulasegaran.

Union president K. Senthil Kumar claimed the company would force employees to take unpaid leave if they turn up late for work.

He also accused the company of favouritism by only allowing certain workers to claim overtime work.

Malay Mail is attempting to get Edgenta Mediserve for response to the union’s claims.

Edgenta Mediserve Sdn Bhd, a wellness support services company, is a wholly-owned unit of UEM Edgenta and provides hospital support and facility management services.

Posted by QueenElizebeth IV > 2020-06-02 17:20 | Report Abuse

I have a different perspective.

1) One need to obtain a police permit to assemble/picket/express your plight. Especially if it is done in the public sphere.
2) Company has the right to transfer any employee anywhere their branch is operating for the purpose of work expedience.
3) If there are any grievances the matter should be brought to the union and the union has to bring the management to the discussion failing which a complained should be lodged at the Industrial Relations office.

The country is going thru challenging times and many people are jobless and cashless. They should be grateful that they still have jobs.

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-06-02 17:21 | Report Abuse

Get your facts right before opening your mouth.

“One need to obtain a police permit to assemble/picket/express your plight. Especially if it is done in the public sphere.”

Your arse should be kick for spreading false news

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-02 17:22 | Report Abuse

One day its going to be you will be transfer too inland borneo

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-06-02 17:23 | Report Abuse

All Malay bosses. All Malaysian Indian laborers. Exploitation. Govt pays a contract sum, most of which the Malay bosses keep. Go on work to rule. Edgenta cannot find Malays to work on pay like this. Harass them in return.

GothicRock

117 posts

Posted by GothicRock > 2020-06-02 17:24 | Report Abuse

Who are the owners of this Edgenta UEMS? Another crony reaping millions of tax payers money?

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-02 17:25 | Report Abuse

pandai pandai la friend, who else if not them?

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-02 17:31 | Report Abuse

First, intimidation by the employer. When the workers protest, the police swoop down on them. A classic pattern of oppression. Only PSM has the heart to stand up for the workers.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-02 17:32 | Report Abuse

So if its not those tribe doings? who else lagi?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz