ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-06-02 17:32 | Report Abuse

Yes, what is the reason of the arrest? One can’t help thinking that the police are not being independent and not doing their job professionally but being subservient to those cronies of the ministers. The IGP has agreed to implement the independent police commission to look into the misdoings of the police - what has come of it?

Posted by FortunerLiew > 2020-06-02 17:33 | Report Abuse

Guys It all depends on which direction the country is taking--for Good or Bad. It seems now they have taken the later path. When incompetent idiots take position they will not know the correct way to manage but indulge in their own emotional stupidity for control.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-02 17:34 | Report Abuse

These companies get their contracts by cronyism. Then they exploit workers. Bloody cheap skates and slave drivers. Let them use foreign workers

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-02 17:34 | Report Abuse

haha

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-02 17:34 | Report Abuse

come i clap for you

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-02 17:35 | Report Abuse

These companies think during MCO they can do as they wish and trample on the cleaners rights. The police must release these people immediately because they were just expressing their plight and observing social distancing as well

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-02 17:35 | Report Abuse

yup

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-02 17:38 | Report Abuse

Too bad

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-06-02 17:39 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO did you guys know GLCs is just another form of blood s@ckers out to cheat the rakyat. Their bosses are paid nothing less than 60k per month plus benefits. Here you have a GLC outfit cheating and harassing workers who earn 1k per month. Such a pathetic state.

Soon we may have demonstrations like in the US if the government keeps on giving GLC positions to PN MPs

Posted by FantasticBeast > 2020-06-02 17:41 | Report Abuse

GLC have forgotten their original aim of being set up and see themselves as pure profit oriented so that their kpi and bonus can be higher

They have forgotten that their capital original capital is all tax payer monies! shame on you!

Posted by SweetiePie > 2020-06-02 17:41 | Report Abuse

Why have they been arrested? We do have freedom of assembly in Malaysia. 5 people exercising their right to picket is not unlawful. They did not cause damage, were peaceful albeit a bit noisy. Is PSM the only political party that will stand up for workers rights?

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-06-02 17:51 | Report Abuse

Yup SweetiePie . All other political parties are prone to worker abuse to please their cronies

Plus the fact they are authoritarian, hence repressive in nature, have no respect for their fellow men and women and are pathologically selfish

And Malaysians deny that they are insecure, yet everything they do shouts insecurity

eyeaye

16 posts

Posted by eyeaye > 2020-06-02 18:27 | Report Abuse

lol 19m daily vol today, how much new listed today? no retail kah?

hwl5211

85 posts

Posted by hwl5211 > 2020-06-02 19:07 | Report Abuse

Trust me, ARB get more and more money from conversion of PA and able to expand the business with more projects.

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-02 19:53 | Report Abuse

28days count down

bowman

2,567 posts

Posted by bowman > 2020-06-03 06:53 | Report Abuse

Same story different day. Just hang on to your money until it moves out of uncertainty. So far, there is none. Yet

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-06-03 07:01 | Report Abuse

"PM to launch short-term economic recovery plan this month, says Tengku Zafrul".

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 10:12 | Report Abuse

Bowman, your observation moves based on time ah? 1pm different 6am different. Hahaha you are Hobo kawan?

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 10:17 | Report Abuse

Give you an advise pal, stop looking for momentum stock and start analysing after it has momentum, it will never work. You know ppl are reaping profit now, not by entering market May not entering April. Give you example you current favorite GDEX, it doesnt hapen this year. If you geet what i mean good for you, if dont carry on.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-06-03 11:05 | Report Abuse

TalkCockNumberOne.....
What's yr problem?? If you don't want to heed to other ppl's advice....just shut the fcuk up.
Your attitude is bloody sickening.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 11:10 | Report Abuse

TRD bro, apa busy? Come talk cock abit.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:20 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne,Arbb everyday can goreng kfc so buzy a bit.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 11:21 | Report Abuse

Wahaha, I call it free money. you call KFC. Okay la

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 11:22 | Report Abuse

Janji, dont be like some hold door noob, market move quickly go buy, then red abit quickly go sell. Typical retailers. But cannot complain also, these noobies loose money for others to earn. Zero sum game ma

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:22 | Report Abuse

And very happy to look at Ageson PA also, i buy when everyone yell and scream bad about it, when they throw ,i sapu at price 0.015.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:24 | Report Abuse

Now still can entry because my dream says Ageson PA within this year will hit X13 to X15...Now already reach X3.5. Buy and hold till year end guys!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 11:24 | Report Abuse

hehe, ho seh la, money ka ching ka ching

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 11:27 | Report Abuse

unlimited money meh? so many stocks holding now doing multiple times profit, not going to let go cheap. Happy to sit on profit and looking for more profit. Only noobies busy looking for counters to buy la to trade la. See also pening.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:28 | Report Abuse

yup bro... nah see Arbb still can goreng kfc today, play by the game lo. But big chunk wait for this year all Project announce first then only sell....use quarter or less to earn monthly expenses bro....

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:29 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne , bro can try play 2 style lo, if want to goreng use quarter to invest, the rest hold for mid to long term....

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-03 11:30 | Report Abuse

Now is not the time for you to scan what to buy, if at all now is the time for you to lock in profit, if you are only looking for stock to buy now, that means you are behind market, stop doing your so called TA analysis, it doesnt work or your kung fu tak sampai rumah. Thats what i was trying to point out to. Tapi some kerbau, cant understand, ego bigger than their balls, die die wants to prove they are good.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:31 | Report Abuse

By the way, i invest o&g, gloves, tech, Ageson(dream says got 2 vvip inside to goreng it 1.confirm Agong 2.seat not hot enough yet坐不稳, if hot enough then i will 报梦)

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:34 | Report Abuse

i get what you mean.....but try to be nice to them, everyone needs to learn....

TalkNumberOne Now is not the time for you to scan what to buy, if at all now is the time for you to lock in profit, if you are only looking for stock to buy now, that means you are behind market, stop doing your so called TA analysis, it doesnt work or your kung fu tak sampai rumah. Thats what i was trying to point out to. Tapi some kerbau, cant understand, ego bigger than their balls, die die wants to prove they are good.
03/06/2020 11:30 AM

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:37 | Report Abuse

You know where got unlimited money one, even bank is limited. And yes agree, buy when everyone is fearing.....pandemic times buy all now untung a lot, but if possible hold it first cause covid19 is soon to be over...see crude all surge already......

TalkNumberOne unlimited money meh? so many stocks holding now doing multiple times profit, not going to let go cheap. Happy to sit on profit and looking for more profit. Only noobies busy looking for counters to buy la to trade la. See also pening.
03/06/2020 11:27 AM

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-03 11:38 | Report Abuse

At that time gloves shares i think can sell off....

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-03 11:43 | Report Abuse

Coronavirus: doctors blame Hong Kong’s outdated IT systems for slowing Covid-19 response, delaying reopening of mainland border
‘Electronic health certificate’ plan for cross-border commuters hit by poor storage, sharing of data
Government’s slow processes, use of faxes, have caused delays for Covid-19 patients, doctors say
Archaic IT systems and bureaucracy have hindered Hong Kong’s anti-pandemic drive and are slowing efforts to reopen its border with mainland China, public health insiders say.
The city has turned a corner in the crisis, with only a handful of local infections recorded in recent weeks. It has confirmed a total of 1,082 cases and four deaths.
But frontline doctors in the public and private sectors told the Post there have been problems developing an electronic health certificate for cross-border travellers and in sharing data across departments.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-03 11:43 | Report Abuse

They worry that these hitches will also hinder the city’s ability to guard against a potential new wave of infections.
To safely reopen the border for businessmen, students and families living on both sides, Secretary for Food and Health Sophia Chan Siu-chee said on May 2 that the government was exploring a mutually-recognised health system with Guangdong and Macau.
That involves using an electronic certificate to indicate the risk level of individuals based on their state of health, contact with Covid-19 patients and travel history.
The plan could allow such commuters to skip 14-day mandatory quarantine when they cross the border. However, a government source familiar with the situation said the plan had been delayed by Hong Kong’s outdated technology.
“Macau and Zhuhai have set up a similar system that is up and running, but there are concerns about privacy and IT security if we join them and pool our data,” the source said, adding that Hong Kong had been slow to implement a citywide digital system to store health information.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-03 11:44 | Report Abuse

Dr Arisina Ma Chung-yee, president of the Hong Kong Public Doctors’ Association, pointed to the lack of an effective IT interface and ongoing challenges in sharing data efficiently between the Department of Health, which is responsible for contact tracing and confirming Covid-19 infections, and the Hospital Authority, which treats the patients in public hospitals.
“When a Covid-19 patient arrives at our door, we need to go into the part of the Department of Health’s system that we can access, and double-check the patient’s test report,” she said. “It can take half a day on a weekday, or a whole weekend if it is a Friday, before the information is recorded there.”
That could result in admission delays, as a patient must be kept in a separate room and could not be moved to an isolation ward with confirmed Covid-19 patients to avoid potential cross infections, Ma said.
Even discharging a recovered patient can be delayed, as all those who test negative twice for Covid-19 still need the Department of Health’s approval before being allowed to leave hospital.
Ma said: “We need to fax them the test reports, as their IT system is not compatible with ours and they cannot access the information online.”

A senior medical officer who looked after Covid-19 patients in a public hospital recalled that at the height of the epidemic, there were numerous calls daily from staff of the Centre for Health Protection, quarantine centres and the Hospital Authority, all asking if his hospital has beds available and can accept new patients.
He blamed the poor data exchange between the various health bodies on obsolete systems and bureaucratic attitudes that went back decades.
For example, he said, the health department’s chest clinics could not retrieve tuberculosis patients’ medical history digitally even with the patients’ consent. “Everything has to be faxed or hand-delivered,” he added.
The issue was not privacy concerns, he said, as public hospitals already had digital data-sharing arrangements with some private hospitals, provided patients consented.

Hong Kong Doctors Union president Dr Henry Yeung Chiu-fat declared the public health sector’s IT system “past its use-by date”.
“The government’s IT system and mode of operation have been unfit for a long time. This epidemic has just exposed their weaknesses and the need for urgent reform,” said Yeung, a paediatrician in private practice.
He said many private practitioners hesitated to use the health department’s free Covid-19 testing scheme for their patients because of the inconvenience in obtaining test reports that were faxed over.
“Not all private doctors still have a fax machine in their clinics,” Yeung said.
Until recently, the department was sending faxes to some clinics indirectly through private laboratories, which in turn charged the doctors an administrative fee.
“The reason, I suspect, is that the government didn’t have our fax numbers in its database and was concerned about sending sensitive patient information to the wrong people,” he said.

Francis Fong Po-kiu, honorary chairman of the Hong Kong Information Technology Federation, said old and outdated IT systems were being used across many government departments.
“Many of them resisted reforms because of the inconvenience in transferring an archive of decades-old data into a new one, an unwillingness to adapt to new technology or simply the attitude of ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’,” he said.
“But the fact is, many of the government IT systems are broken and need an overhaul.”
The Department of Health said it had developed an electronic platform with the Hospital Authority in late January for “real time reporting and monitoring” of suspected Covid-19 cases, including laboratory results.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-03 11:45 | Report Abuse

Hong Kong should form ‘travel bubbles’ with neighbours that have pandemic under control, tourism board chief says
Creating links with nations such as South Korea, Thailand and even mainland China could bring visitors back to city, according to Dane Cheng
Australia and New Zealand are already discussing such an arrangement, while Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have opened their borders to one another

Hong Kong should form “travel bubbles” with regional neighbours that have similar success in containing the coronavirus pandemic as a way to bring back visitors who stopped travelling due to the health crisis, the city’s tourism promotion body says.
Hong Kong Tourism Board chief executive Dane Cheng Ting-yat on Friday called on the government to pursue the creation of such links with short-haul markets such as Macau, South Korea, Thailand and even mainland China.
With arrivals falling nearly 100 per cent to 4,100 in April against the same period last year, the scheme could be a way to bring back travellers. “It is the right time to look at it,” Cheng said.

Nations such as Australia and New Zealand are already discussing forming a travel bubble. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have struck an arrangement allowing residents to travel freely without undergoing quarantine.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-03 11:46 | Report Abuse

As part of a near-term strategy to revive tourism, Cheng said the board would introduce 11,000 enticements covering food, shopping, hotels and attractions, among others, from the middle of June in a campaign called “Hello Hong Kong”.

“If the promotions go well, we will extend it to overseas travellers in the next stage,” he said, adding the campaign could cost about HK$40 million (US$5.15 million).

Asked whether Beijing’s sudden proposal to enact a national security law in Hong Kong would worsen social unrest that began last year, Cheng said: “Overseas visitors’ major concern is still about the development and containment of the coronavirus pandemic. We need to deal with this first.”
A spokeswoman for the Commerce and Economic Development Bureau said it was preparing to relaunch Hong Kong’s tourism sector after assessing the advice from health authorities, and working out quarantine, transportation and immigration arrangements with overseas markets.

Hong Kong recorded two new Covid-19 cases on Friday, both imported cases, taking the tally to 1,065.
The city on average recorded fewer than 100 arrivals a day in the first four months of this year compared with the roughly 200,000 during normal times. Global travel has ground to a halt, with more than 65 airlines cutting about 95 per cent of flights in April and May.
Cheng said it would take a longer time for Hong Kong tourism to recover as many long-haul flights were not expected to resume until the fourth quarter of this year.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-03 11:47 | Report Abuse

David Tse Ka-shing was taking his daily exercise, jogging through Soho in the heart of London, in the early days of Britain’s coronavirus lockdown in March, when he found himself at the receiving end of a racist outburst that dragged him back to the darkest times of his childhood.
The Hong Kong-born actor and director had just passed a white, female pedestrian in her early 30s at a safe distance when she barked at him to “F*** off back to China.” When Tse turned back in dismay and replied, “I’m British. How dare you?”, she yelled, “Take your f***ing virus home with you.”
For Tse, 55, who moved to England with his family at the age of six, the foul-mouthed outburst was a shocking wake-up call to a tide of racism unleashed by the coronavirus pandemic in his adopted country.
“The UK was incredibly racist when I grew up here in the 70s and 80s,” he recalls of his boyhood in the West Midlands town of Leominster. “We lived in a small market town and my parents ran a fish-and-chip shop and Chinese takeaway. Every Friday and Saturday night we used to get racist behaviour from drunken customers. They would come in to be served and at the same time abuse us.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-03 11:48 | Report Abuse

“This happened throughout my childhood because me and my siblings all worked in my parents’ takeaway when we were old enough. My parents were somewhat shielded because they were working in the kitchen, so we bore the brunt of it.
“I remember thinking, ‘Why the hell did we ever leave Hong Kong?’ I grew up on Cheung Chau, part of a warm, loving, interconnected large community of family and friends. I had an idyllic childhood and then I arrived in this country that was cold, grey and unwelcoming.”
Tse came to believe Britain had grown more civilised and tolerant. He was the founding artistic director of the Yellow Earth Theatre, which showcases East Asian talent, and has directed productions at the Royal Shakespeare Company and the Barbican.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz