ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-04 09:19 | Report Abuse

Yes and TRD dream is true, its about India, Actually Databook Pte. Ltd has sold lots of IOT machine in India by making BIG PROFITS......... ADDING this The Board of Directors of ARB (“Board”) wishes to announce that Databook Pte. Ltd. (“Databook”), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company had on 3 June 2020, entered into the following agreements with Asterisk Computer (Far East) Pte. Ltd. (“Asterisk”):- now ARBB is one of the BIGGEST IOT Company in SOUTH EAST ASIA.....Congratz ARBB!

Posted by RangeRover222 > 2020-06-04 09:39 | Report Abuse

Morning guys

Posted by reevnam8686 > 2020-06-04 09:54 | Report Abuse

morning... please fly arbb

Posted by QueenElizebeth IV > 2020-06-04 10:05 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha ha for hkers....poor babies, keep running around hk with UK and USA flags destroying your home!...Blind!!

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-04 10:06 | Report Abuse

What to do? The UK has always been racist. The current government is racist so many people feel comfortable expressing their true feelings again. The racism has extended to all Europeans since the Brexit vote. Although the attacks in this article are in central London, London remain the safest place for migrants. Outside London you may experience attacks on your homes

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-04 10:07 | Report Abuse

You cannot change your look and your origin. It is wrong to discriminate. Know your rights and don’t be ashamed of your colour. Shame on those racist white people. Uncivilized

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-04 10:08 | Report Abuse

RevenueQueeN,And i would add, in six months time as the effects of the business shut downs kick in and people are short of cash, that is when you going to see peak racism.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-04 10:08 | Report Abuse

Yes guys........Racism exists all around the world, in Europe, America and in China and HK as well. Not only based on race, but also on rich and poor, educated or poorly educated, healthy or handicapped, .... etc. Think this is somewhat of a natural instinct. No matter how educated one is, emotion usually takes over like in this virus situation. There is no way to stop it.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:08 | Report Abuse

Woi stay calm la ladies and gentlemen, dont let hobo laugh at us. We steady boom bi bi pecah bumbung all hoh seh huat huat huat. Let sour grape cry with his/her teddy bear.

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-04 10:10 | Report Abuse

The West is not a utopia of freedom and free speech for everyone. Just look at the systematic exclusion of African-Americans in the US, who on paper have equal rights, but in practice, are treated as 3rd class people not worthy of the same respect and dignity as white people. Racism against non- white people In the West can be overt or subtle. You can easily call out the overt racism. The subtle racism is a sub-conscious and far more dangerous because the perpetrators have no self- awareness of what they’re doing and it is much harder to call it out or respond to it. So, while the U.K. thinks it is offering freedom to 3 million people in Hong Kong, what they are really offering is a chance to become a 2nd class minority resident resented by the natives and permanently exposed to bigotry and racism. That is not an offer for real freedom is it? Freedom in the West is not really what the white Western media wants you to believe it is - it’s only great if you are white.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:10 | Report Abuse

TRD bro, its is not just racism la, its human nature to discriminate others. if colour is there use colour, if not use status you are rich i am poor, then on and on until they found one to do it.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:12 | Report Abuse

I dont like the westners doing shit on others, I do not like China being the only one up there. Check and balance in place. Being a chinese from Malaysia, I know when China is great up there we will all die standing equally like the rest. They will take chance to say sorry bro, you are not from China, you left.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-04 10:12 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne, no need to worry about Hobo, i have checked with Quellingblasters post last time, and its true, the company name P that hobo is squatting over there might reveal some problem after business $ running out, so later hobo will be squatting over here.....

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:14 | Report Abuse

So for all those pro westeners, open your eyes they are doing shit to others, double standard, especially if you are not a westener, I dont understand the logic behind to support someone who look down on you. To those pro China, think twice now it seems we are together, when the battle with others is over, the in fighting will start, and the "overseas" chinese will remain "oversea".

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-04 10:14 | Report Abuse

Good Morning TalkNumberOne, he will not be laughing later. Let him laugh over here, everyone are welcome always!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:16 | Report Abuse

traderstrades, i am not worried at all, trying to give him a free education, but he never listen. haha that P company he is squatting ah? hahahahhaha ask him know whats the game or not? want me to give him phone number for the game maker

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:18 | Report Abuse

TRD bro, itu different wavelength la. They chase only momentum and risk being slaughter. Small fund retailers la. If he/she has big enough fund, they will realise its just not feasible to do what they are doing. More so on stock like this. Thats why i laugh at the showoff earn alot, Hahahahahhahahaha the way they are doing it shows they are small timer.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:19 | Report Abuse

TRD, thats why, we need to have check and balance. few super powers up there. Current status quo need to break - US being the only super power. After broke, we need to change support not for China but maybe for Russia or India.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:20 | Report Abuse

your umur anak (ageson) ho seh lo, haha count money ka ching ka ching

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:25 | Report Abuse

TRD, i look at it this way la, if china vessel sail into our water what can we do? When they offer co-developing south china sea and sharing resources, i know its bull shit but take it. Who are we to say no. We cant even fight, if war happens you think anyone going to help us. US maybe will send to protect Singapore and Thailand but Malaysia they wont look at it. Its about taking profit where you still can.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:26 | Report Abuse

TRD, thats because India and Russia not strong enough alone, make them stronger alone. i would like to see more than 2 superpowers, 4-5 would be optimum. Too many then chaotic also

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-04 10:28 | Report Abuse

what you say is true bro, but better we need to protect ourself from those who really attack us, not those from mouth only, u.s makes enemy by opening his longkang mouth, but china is making friends with us by robbing stealing from us, so i dun stand anywhere from those 2, but sure need to counter attack china!

TalkNumberOne TRD, i look at it this way la, if china vessel sail into our water what can we do? When they offer co-developing south china sea and sharing resources, i know its bull shit but take it. Who are we to say no. We cant even fight, if war happens you think anyone going to help us. US maybe will send to protect Singapore and Thailand but Malaysia they wont look at it. Its about taking profit where you still can.
04/06/2020 10:25 AM

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:30 | Report Abuse

Haha, TRD you are in front of the market, haha i like you we share the same wavelenght. Thats also another option, if you cant beat your enemy, become one of them. lol

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-04 10:31 | Report Abuse

Racist action stemming from deeply-embedded social education may not be a uniquely British trait, but it's been around there since well before the Norman Invasion. Onset of a sharply "superior" mindset produced by the Anglican-Catholic schism combined with rise of political and economic empire to leverage the mercantilist attitude deeply and was directly reflected in the slave trade, something which has never fully attenuated in modern Britain ever since it was abolished.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-04 10:31 | Report Abuse

Up to you, but i dont forsee whithin the next 20-30 years any drastic changes. So its only for the next generation. When we talk about next generation, whether they will make Malaysia their home, God only knows.

Posted by QueenElizebeth IV > 2020-06-04 10:38 | Report Abuse

Sounds like a Yellow Ribbon paradise..... Yellow Ribbons quickly GTFO HK and moved to UK where you can serve as foot stools for your western masters, your dream life living on 4 legs.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-04 10:40 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne, now its the time to earn money, when you have enough money, you can stay where ever you like .....and of course comfortably.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-06-04 10:43 | Report Abuse

if china vessel sail into our water what can we do? --- making international complain, yes maybe it won't do any good, but confirm china will retrieved fewer step back. Eveytime they do bad things to us, just make international complain and put it on press, BIG BIG WORDS in all the news, sure they U-Turn a bit.

Posted by XmenOrigin > 2020-06-04 10:47 | Report Abuse

Stop giving them ideas, for HK to survive Yellow Ribbon foot stools needs to be be encouraged to leave HK.

Zoologist

142 posts

Posted by Zoologist > 2020-06-04 10:50 | Report Abuse

Want to understand racism close to home? Ask a black man in Guangzhou. China is no better on this issue, actually worst ask any Uyghur in China.

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-04 10:54 | Report Abuse

Recently, there also was a case of teenage kids beating up 2 lesbians in a London public bus. So all lesbians should quit London? It seems article hinting 120K Chinese students not continue UK schooling. Sounds like similar on/off water spigot diplomacy PRC practices. But then, why were families so naive to send them to UK if/when UK had these underlying 'racist' elements to begin with. Don't they say buyer beware for a reason.

GothicRock

117 posts

Posted by GothicRock > 2020-06-04 10:57 | Report Abuse

Your dead Wrong QueenElizebeth IV! I was born and grew up in the UK's and it's a brilliant place to grow up even if you're not white. 99 per cent of people are not racist.

GothicRock

117 posts

Posted by GothicRock > 2020-06-04 10:57 | Report Abuse

There's probably more racism in China towards Africans and in hk towards Africans and Indians. UK is a much better place than hk even before China tried to make it one system and it's still a better place now than hk even with Brexit.

Posted by SweetiePie > 2020-06-04 10:59 | Report Abuse

Seems like There's going to be a lot of pro-china articles masked as foreign affairs articles from now on due to the impending LAWs.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-04 11:06 | Report Abuse

The reality should have educated those "banana " hongkongers who think they have a "white heart " and should be treated like white people. Genetically, they can never changed their face.

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-06-04 11:07 | Report Abuse

And when you work, dont forget the INVISIBLE YELLOW PEOPLE CEILING. hahahahaha

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-04 11:07 | Report Abuse

Yes racism do happen everywhere specially in Hong Kong and mainland China but the article is just a warning to those Chinese want to live overseas. The racism is real and can’t be ignored even it’s also happened here!

Posted by ChineseKungFuMaster > 2020-06-04 11:08 | Report Abuse

Correct SunnyWong , that’s freedom of expression if they want emigration to UK or anywhere else it’s their choice no one will stop them. Let them try to use their violence behavior elsewhere that is all too good for HK

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-04 11:09 | Report Abuse

The Brits don't like anyone if they are not anglo saxon, but when the British government attack a particular nationality the mob are embolden and legitimized to act out their racist nature.

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-06-04 11:10 | Report Abuse

If UK is so racist, then why did so many Asian investors pour so much into UK real estate?

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-06-04 11:11 | Report Abuse

Greed and investment oops
If uk white People and government prefer white money, don’t take it. Simple as that and see how many American dollars come through.
I’m sure you got the reasons for saying that as many of those are quite annoying but in the end, the basis of this, it is based on racism or something else altogether

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-04 11:11 | Report Abuse

RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! Is that even relevant? Racism and Investment diversification are two mutually exclusive items.

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-06-04 11:12 | Report Abuse

I think you hit it the moment you step off the plane.

GothicRock

117 posts

Posted by GothicRock > 2020-06-04 11:14 | Report Abuse

Although yes there are non-racist people in the UK. If you work in finance right away it is a boys club. The name Randall Cunningham the 3rd will get you a job way faster than RAMPAGE GODLIKE !. Just calling a spade a spade.

Posted by FantasticBeast > 2020-06-04 11:15 | Report Abuse

GothicRock... I partial agree with what you are saying that it goes in all directions. But non-whites clearly get the short end of the stick. Just look in your Corporate and a financial sector. It is not equal opportunity no matter how you spin it. Ethnic minorities need to work twice as hard to climb the ladder. You talk about xenophobia acts in China as of late and I’m sure there are, but these acts are not a standard in society. I’ve lived in China before and foreigners if anything have more of a higher status than you make it sound. When a ethnic minority goes to the UK or any western society they are viewed second class citizens pretty much right from the get go.

Posted by LOVE IS IN THE AIR..... > 2020-06-04 11:16 | Report Abuse

Not to take anything away from Taiwan, but Taiwan is not a connection hub like Hk, Sing, Tokyo and the amount of foreigners living and passing through is pretty far and few. Racism usually runs more rampant in those so called melting pot cities

Posted by FortunerLiew > 2020-06-04 11:17 | Report Abuse

LOLz And while your at it.. you can arrange for the CCP to send all the students in the UK and US home.

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-04 11:21 | Report Abuse

crikey crikey crikey

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-04 11:21 | Report Abuse

HI mates Your not the Japanese who actually put a high worth on keeping their ancestry intact.
The only thing the Chinese worship is money and western status symbols. You have no culture for the HKies to embrace.

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-06-04 11:22 | Report Abuse

LOVE PEACE JOY

Post a Comment
Market Buzz