ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.04 - 0.045

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-17 15:41 | Report Abuse

yikes

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-06-17 15:42 | Report Abuse

Early July lor

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-17 15:43 | Report Abuse

Seems like indonkia dun want to let go his dirty hands, how ler?

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-17 15:45 | Report Abuse

MoneyMaker168, TSM椅子还没有坐稳,i think he cannot take from Z by force, so just have to wait for the right moment!

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-17 15:46 | Report Abuse

Remember guys patience is gold!

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-17 15:47 | Report Abuse

Direct send Z into sg buloh, then all project on his hand with give out for FREE!

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-17 15:48 | Report Abuse

Hello please read la, cannot using force YET!

traderstrades MoneyMaker168, TSM椅子还没有坐稳,i think he cannot take from Z by force, so just have to wait for the right moment!
17/06/2020 3:45 PM

Posted by BatistaWorldChamp > 2020-06-17 15:49 | Report Abuse

Boooooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

power power power

Arbb power house is ON

POWER OVERWHELMING!

Posted by BatistaWorldChamp > 2020-06-17 15:50 | Report Abuse

If Tomorrow continue rally, 0.40 will break before noon!

Masila

122 posts

Posted by Masila > 2020-06-17 16:20 | Report Abuse

Why are there many political comments. This is not a Political. BODY

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-06-17 16:43 | Report Abuse

Current P/E ratio (T4Q) of ARBB base on current ordinary shares 362m is only about 3.4. This appears to be extremely low for a technology sector stock (ARBB is now classified under Technology IT sector)

Currently there are about 713m PA which are not yet converted to the ordinary shares.
At conversion of 1PA + 19 cents to 1 mother share, it would add another RM135m of cash capital to the Company. The no. of ordinary shares would increase from 362m currently to 1075m if all PA were to be converted. This would increase the PE from 3.4 to 10.0 ( 3.3 x 1075/362 ) which is still low. If company profit grows, the prospective future PE would become lower. This implies that the current share price is probably under-value by the market.
A more reasonable PE of 15 to 20 can be expected. This means ARBB current share price have a potential to rise by a multiplying factor of 1.5 (15/10) to 2.0 (20/10).

garygee77

191 posts

Posted by garygee77 > 2020-06-17 17:13 | Report Abuse

MIDF TP : We ascribe ARB with a fair value of RM0.51
Should continue up till some good news out

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-17 18:43 | Report Abuse

ARB - Quantum Leap in Earnings With ERP and IOT

INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTSDiversification from timber business to ERP and IOT provides ARB with quantum leap in earningsCompany’s large pool of clientele consists of underserved SMEs as well as GLCsLeveraging on unique partnership model to roll out IT software and platforms and to ensure customer stickinessCash-rich balance sheet further supported by on-going conversion of irredeemable convertible preference sharesWe ascribe ARB with a fair value of RM0.51

Company background. ARB Bhd started off in the timber business. Subsequently, it diversified into the provision of IT services, especially in the field of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and internet of things (IOT) solutions.

Fruitful diversification. Subsequent to the diversification, ARB’s financial performance has improved tremendously. This is mainly attributable to the existing low adoption rate of Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) business digitalisation and Government-linked Companies in South East Asia. As seen in the company’s 2019 financial performance, both the revenue and earnings grew by more than five folds. Moving forward, we expect the earnings growth prospect to remain exciting.

Unique ERP business model. Moving away from the traditional ERP pricing model, ARB’s unique business proposition includes the setup of a joint venture (JV) company with its partner. Under this arrangement, ARB will provide the necessary investments required to set up the ERP platform while the partners need only to impart their business knowhow. Nonetheless, we understand that in the initial years both parties have agreed to plough back the entire profits for reinvestment purposes.

Strong cash position. In order to implement the ERP business model, having a healthy cash reserve is important. In this regard, ARB’s FY19 cash level has grown significantly to RM27.6m. This is achieved via the profit-making IT business as well as cash injection from its main shareholder through the conversion of ICPS. Thus, we do not expect any dividend payments in the foreseeable term as new cash generated will be reinvested for future expansion.

Business risk. We have identified three main risks associated with ARB’s key businesses. These include: (i) risks of new entrants; (ii) exposure to the industry the partner operates in and; (iii) risk of obsolescence.

Fair value. We value ARB at RM0.51, premised on pegging FY21F EPS of 11.9sen against forward PER of 4.3x. The premium multiple reflects the company’s high-yielding diversification strategy to the IT business from timber business previously.

Posted by Fadzli Alias > 2020-06-17 20:16 | Report Abuse

Rebound..... hopefully tomorrow can break 37 and touch 40 cent.... Go Arbb Go...

su1801

637 posts

Posted by su1801 > 2020-06-17 20:47 | Report Abuse

Yes.....ARBB rebound.......

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-17 20:54 | Report Abuse

Yeah if tomorrow rally still ongoing, high chance will break 0.40...

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-17 21:36 | Report Abuse

TRD, mana taiko? Come give some dream. Report

ruby20

308 posts

Posted by ruby20 > 2020-06-17 22:03 | Report Abuse

I'm speeechless with MIDF analyst. Lost all respect for them

jaynetan

1,482 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 2020-06-18 07:29 | Report Abuse

Why u want to believe.
To me, if i m so good, why bother to crack head writing n working under people.
If i so good, i earn myself

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2020-06-18 08:22 | Report Abuse

Break 0.375 should be able to reach at least 0.40. 6 sen opinion. Huat........

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-18 08:44 | Report Abuse

Jaynetan, hehe somoe people speechless la. I dont understand why anyone would respect the research analyst from the banks.

"Lost all respect for them" - To loose respect you need to first respect them. I am really speechless with you, if you respect them in the first place.

Jack888

853 posts

Posted by Jack888 > 2020-06-18 08:44 | Report Abuse

Today buy more...up...

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-18 08:45 | Report Abuse

Jack market belum buka, chill la, why so emo. Market up we talk cock market down we talk cock.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-18 09:26 | Report Abuse

Morning guys, see the volume, looks like rally continue .....

Zoologist

142 posts

Posted by Zoologist > 2020-06-18 09:32 | Report Abuse

Yes a very good morning, for me analysis or whatsoever i usually read and tend to forget. But for investing in Arb i keen to look out for THEREALDEAL dreams, if small dream we goreng, big dream we hold, Happy trading ya

Posted by Invicibletrader > 2020-06-18 10:33 | Report Abuse

I bought 500 lots yesterday at 0.335 and sold at 0.345. Luckily I cabut awal.

Unfortunately, I still have 50 lots that I bought at 0.4 a few weeks back.

This counter is moves like snail.

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-18 11:23 | Report Abuse

hahaha

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-18 12:25 | Report Abuse

Unity gov't will pave the way to a better Malaysia

Umno Youth chief Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki and Minister in the Prime Minister's Department (Economy) Mustapa Mohamed have, in recent days, called for an end to the latest cycle of intense politicking. Asyraf and Mustapa, back in the cabinet, didn't, however, offer a means or instrument that will magically aid this whooshing. Another minister had earlier eased into the public domain the enduring idea of springing an anti-hopping law on levitating elected representatives. Soon after, the Lubuk Antu MP bolted from PKR, a party he swiftly embraced after winning the seat in May 2018 on a different ticket. No howling and hounding ensued. The nation has been glued to the mobile phone, rooting for, and also fearing, news on some stupendous crossovers. "I am just preparing myself for another long political battle that will affect my business," a lady entrepreneur told this writer. Let's hear out another personality. Amanah strategic director Dr Dzulkefly Ahmad was the serving health minister when the silent enemy, Covid19, was about to terrorise normalcy and sent us retreating into our bunkers, homes that we so cherish.

In a reflective mode, Dzulkefly wrote that Pakatan Harapan personalities have been spared a merciless hounding had they stayed on as cabinet ministers throughout the Covid-19 lockdown. During Harapan's tenure, they were indeed pilloried as the polarisation machination was ramped up in tandem with the historic defeat of Umno-BN. In truth, the pattern of inflamed politics resembles not a mere cycle, it characterises an entire era. This may prove disconcerting to most Malaysians. Our democracy is evolving, maturing even, only excruciatingly so. Remember the 2005 unsheathing of a keris by a scion of Umno founding president Onn Jaafar? It was as if a confident Melayu Baru circa 1993, straddling the world, had retreated to shore up the ketuanan Melayu (Malay supremacy). This particular debate is harrowing. Ketuanan Melayu relates to Malay empowerment, about a race finding their footing after centuries of subjugation. It is a self-motivational theme aimed not at suppressing other Malaysians. Admittedly, the keris incident was a bad illustration of ketuanan Melayu, at a time when the national conversation was inspiring (or agitating) a rise in participants. Anyone with a view could spit them out as the comfort of anonymity was extended across the online sphere. The online din has not been entirely pointless. It has served as an ecosystem of watchdogs marshalling over the entire political terrain. One wrong move will trigger a leaked document from some government entity that is sure to go viral. The apprehensions over politics versus the economy aired by Asyraf and Mustapa, the musings of Dzulkefly, rumours of crossovers, and above all, polarisation, neatly fill a canvas that is shaped by the post-Covid19 challenge. This is the precise moment to attempt a major rethink. We have been assaulted on several fronts from health to politics to business. It is time to confront our troubles. One prognosis is fairly straightforward. The Malay political class during the triumphant Umno era cultivated strong support bases. Anyone with extensive grassroots support was always going to have a better chance at the much-anticipated party polls. These support bases saw themselves as professional, paid loyalists. While this is already changing somewhat, the old warlords are around still. So, the nation will have to step in to calmly address this. Fuelled by ambitions and money, bad politicians could always be dressed up with a fine sheen.

Take another quick example. The Electoral Reform Committee (ERC) will propose an institute to educate the millions of young voters who will now shape national politics. The ERC believes politicians should be similarly educated to be accountable. Will they ever listen? Will they not turn around and tell us they have a country to run, which is why opposing Members of Parliament (MPs) must be brought over to buttress stability? The current political impasse presents an opportunity. A swift return of Harapan with, say 120 or so MPs, will please and infuriate voluble segments in equal measure. By extension, this PN government should not endeavour to persuade rival MPs to take a leap of faith, for it will only deepen discord. Already in the coming years, key strategists will cringe as they look back at this dishing out of appointments to government-linked companies to earn legitimacy. To address multiple frailties at once, Malaysia needs a "super" government that draws the best talents from among serving MPs. Politicians are inherently networkers, built to assure and assuage. Disparate persuasions have given us a bigger talent pool of politicians. Many of the senior ones have worked with each other in the past. They must now huddle. There have been ideas about easing patronage and money politics, such as nurturing a class of professional party officials. Surely the government cannot be expected to fund party coffers. In the meantime, a few of the old certainties have vanished. To cite one example, the old pendulum that used to vacillate between Chinese support for MCA in one election and DAP in the subsequent political contest has come to halt. DAP has been the overriding choice in successive elections. We are now blessed, not tormented, by having a class of senior MPs who would be able to offer precious insights and perspectives. They are now kept apart in rival camps, cheered and jeered by feuding supporters. They should brainstorm collectively in a bipartisan manner, to produce urgent solutions. The world is watching. Young Malaysians will soon pose tough questions. In tandem with a bipartisan cabinet drawing the best talents from among serving MPs, the nation should similarly establish an effective reconciliation commission with an advisory role. This commission should look at events of the past five decades and peer into the future to fashion a formidable Malaysia.

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-18 12:26 | Report Abuse

Those millions of young voters who will dramatically ramp up the electorate from 14. 9 million to 22.5 million by 2023 don't share the misgivings and the perceived hurt inflicted on the older voters. This deluge of the young voters will reshape the political landscape of multiple constituencies. It is pointless to be looking at seat allocations at this juncture as nobody is properly acquainted with the thought process of the young. In fact, they haven't thought through their politics. Hopefully, this new political equation will render as unnecessary the usual race to land politically strategic cabinet posts such as the Land the Rural Development Ministry. KL/Selangor is the new heartlands where inhabitants relish the journey to the old heartlands to cast their vote. In any case, the electoral roll has never before witnessed such a spike. The very composition of political parties may actually change over the next few years. MPs looking to keep their seats should be dazzling a national audience. Admittedly, some cybertroopers and a number of the former MPs eyeing a quick return via snap polls will be among those bitterly resisting attempts at reconciliation and unity government ideas. The nation should not blink.

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-06-18 12:33 | Report Abuse

I am sorry but what precisely is your take of the unity government?
Are you referring to the still-born Mahathir's concept in the wake of the Sheraton move?

Conceptually, I will agree with you that it should pave the way for a better Malaysia. Yet, I suspect you don't accept the failed PH to be a unity govt.!
So, what are you talking about?

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-18 12:34 | Report Abuse

Is this a joke?

You think those who protected Najib pre-GE14 and those who worked with UMNO after GE14....are in the same class of politicians as the good souls in PH?

Gentle sir/madam, you have spoken with true privilege, a general disregard for policy & reform, and simply to assuage your own uncomfortableness.

Was this same uncomfortableness present when Najib's supporters slapped someone on live TV?

Was this same uncomfortableness present when Shahidan Kassim walked away without a trial, while being charged with molest?

Do you have any idea of the injustices "one coalition" has brought against Malaysian people?

Nothing is stopping these politicians from simply "working together". Nothing. Has there been some new law that government MPs are barred from meeting and organizing with opposition MPs?

FYI......

The actual, genuine improvements (that PH utterly failed to implement):

1) True reform of MACC, the police, the IPCMC, and whistleblower laws. With these in place, it will matter much less which political party is in power.

2) Decentralized power away from the Prime Minister. Look at all the hub-hub in PH. They're drunk for power: they want to be "Najib but good this time". You can see this arrogance in Mahathir's eyes every time he speaks: he literally wants to be Najib with a better reputation. Anwar still somewhat, but less. They are like dogs waiting to grab 80% of the meat, while ignoring that it seems quite unfair that one position should hold 80% of political power. This means open-elections for PM candidates, this means PM take a back seat and instead work WITH their top-tier cabinet instead of ORDERING their mediocre cabinet

3) An anti-hopping ban & redrawn EC boundaries.

Nothing is stopping a single MP from fighting for these reforms. Not a single thing. All 222 of them are spineless: some are spineless for the rakyat, some are spineless for themselves. In the end, without a spine, we will move nowhere fast.

Please, spare us your "uncomfortableness": please instead be uncomfortable with injustice, with inequality, with corruption, with abuse of power, with aristocrats and the wealthy.

Or else you are simply planting the seeds for PN, MN, BN, and the upcoming HN, CN, TN, and LN coalitions.

PH failed this test immediately. They should've learned from Obama: if you only fight for reforms with 10% of your political will, the rich & elite will notice your failures and claw back from the depths of hell, i.e., Trump.

Trump was literally elected right after Obama. Such a simple lesson, yet even "internationally concerned Mahathir" looks like a mediocre simpleton who has never reformed a government.

Oh, wait, that's true.

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-18 12:34 | Report Abuse

So long as the largest majority can't get rid of the insecurities and wake up to the reality, there be no end to this saga.
The argument for I am more this and that... Will continue.

Very unfortunate the bogeymen they created are far from reality.

Go figure.

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-18 12:35 | Report Abuse

Democracy, if practiced truthfully, is always a game of party hopping and changing governments. Look at Australia, France, Japan, Britain, USA, India, etc. Two almost equal factions will emerge. But is this the best form of government?
Ban party hopping. An MP automatically resigns when he hops from his party. It is a form of corruption..... Being offered money or position. Let's not be naive about that.
A Unity government may be the answer. Best talents for the government. Hopefully,meritocracy too. But how to provide check and balance? The NGOs and each political party to check itself. Hopefully. Educate the Rakyat. Have better interactions with them. Stop abuses of power and corruption.
Let's make Malaysia great again.

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-18 12:35 | Report Abuse

Best talents for looting the national coffers? LOL

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-18 12:36 | Report Abuse

Its rainy season, Happy!!!!

Posted by gooddaymate > 2020-06-18 12:36 | Report Abuse

Good day mates

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-18 12:36 | Report Abuse

Unity government?

You really mean a Malay unity government (of thieves, religious bigots and shady billionaires and corrupt warlords) with a sprinkling of token non-malays don't you?

Posted by SweetiePie > 2020-06-18 12:37 | Report Abuse

Yes. That’s what they really mean. Must be able to read between the lines.

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-18 12:37 | Report Abuse

It’s never about democracy or FairPlay. It’s all about ‘what’s in it for me’. The degree may vary with intensity with the different coalitions but it is still about taking what they can while in power. In PH, there were cases of appointing cronies to plumb positions, though it was not so prevalent. Let’s not kid ourselves. The few honest politicians are an extinct lot. We have a culture of corruption that is now part of Malaysia’s tradition. If you don’t partake, then you are deemed a fool and that will be your last term in office. We are well on our way to chaos and maybe even already a failed state. And we don’t seem to know it yet...

Zoologist

142 posts

Posted by Zoologist > 2020-06-18 12:37 | Report Abuse

That's absolutely true CES. The greatest success of the NEP and every UMNO cretin who championed it is the normalization of corruption in its various forms. It is so normal now that it is not even recognized as a crime - as the carte blanche acquittal of that Sabah thief shows.

The resignation yesterday of the recent;y appointed PNB chief and his less than cryptic address to his staff is also proof that the thieving has started again in earnest after a brief hiatus.

A unity government as described here will be giving every one of the parasites we know and detest the license to steal as much as they can, as often as they can.

Posted by XmenOrigin > 2020-06-18 12:38 | Report Abuse

Now only mooting about unity government? When old man suggested this there were a wave of protest about this. Especially from PH itself because they are so afraid old man would have absolute power! It was the best solution to end all partisans and put all the best brains to work together for a better Malaysia. Now what unity government are you talking about? It's gearing towards a 1 race government.

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-06-18 12:38 | Report Abuse

Mahathir's so called unity government did not include DAP. Unless you are sycophants like MCA and MIC.

Posted by LOVE IS IN THE AIR..... > 2020-06-18 12:39 | Report Abuse

"Ketuanan Melayu relates to Malay empowerment, about a race finding their footing after centuries of subjugation. It is a self-motivational theme aimed not at suppressing other Malaysians".

How can any rational person say/believe the above? "centuries of subjugation"...really? "finding their footing?"...it's right in front of them and they can't see it! "aimed not at suppressing other Malaysians?" just watch the lunatics in UMNO/PAS (even through to Anwar) with their wet dreams of the "Malay agenda" (never mind Islam). Enough...the country is called Malaysia...and the people in it are Malaysians. If you can't fathom that, you can forget your "unity government".

Posted by ChineseKungFuMaster > 2020-06-18 12:39 | Report Abuse

LOVE IS IN THE AIR.....Examples of those who were subjugated for centuries include Mahathir, Najib, Zahid Hamidi, Anwar Ibrahim, Mukhriz, Marina, Hadi and all their kith and kin. And that does not include the super rich living in palatial abodes, driving hundreds of fancy cars and adorned with long and tedious titles.

Posted by FantasticBeast > 2020-06-18 12:40 | Report Abuse

UBUNTU...a story from Africa..The motivation behind Ubuntu culture.
An Anthropologist proposed a game to the African Tribal children's.Placed baskets of sweets 100 m away.Anyone reaches first--- Get all the sweets.
Do you know what the children's did..?
They held each other's hand ran towards the basket, divided the sweets n enjoyed it. When asked,they replied UBUNTU..which means...How come one can be happy when the others are sad..I am becoz we are...
In Malaysia it's different..If you just want to walk fast,walk Alone,but if you want to walk far,walk together...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz