ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.04 - 0.045

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by RangeRover222 > 2020-06-17 14:50 | Report Abuse

QueenElizebeth IV, you think he is A decent right thinking Malaysian? OMG

Posted by SweetiePie > 2020-06-17 14:52 | Report Abuse

True, RangeRover222. All pandai 2

Posted by DoubleProsperity > 2020-06-17 14:52 | Report Abuse

UMNO will never change especially with PAS and mooddin's gang...
Young boy is time for you to seek better platform for your political career.

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-06-17 14:53 | Report Abuse

Is Shahril in damage control mission and making the case for the current acquittals ? All related to UMNO Putras!

UMNO’ image cannot be rewritten , the warlords and senior party members being used to easy money cannot change . When you have a President facing Court trial , it also reflects members ‘ appetite for a corrupt organisation and indifference to integrity The comparison with PH’s LGE’s corruption withdrawal case is no reference point . The Rakyat will equally not forget PH for this as they preached Rule of Law - however weak the case , let Courts decide . That is history to be remembered .

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-06-17 14:54 | Report Abuse

BACK to Kleptocracy Back to the dark era,INTIMIDATION OF DISSIDENTS HAS ALREADY STARTED, TO SILENT THE VOICES OF THE RAKYAT. 3R sensitivities n defamation lawsuits would
be highlighted as a fear factor to curb the voices of reprimand of the corruption in this returning Kleptocracy. WHITE TERROR is in the creation to dumb the people n to protect the corrupted crooks, those charged with corruption will be set free one by one n not many would dare to speak out.

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-06-17 14:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks but no thanks for your honesty and fair point. Not only this, please tell your colleagues that we are moving back to the Gestapo dark ages whereby different instruments are now used to silence and intimidate dissent and free press, as can be seen with what’s happening within the news. In the meantime, minority rights are “quietly” being eroded....otherwise what possible reason that the gaming outlets like Magnum, Toto and PanM are still shut? Social distance can still be practiced through proper line marking when queuing up to buy the tickets. This is courtesy of PAS?

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-17 14:56 | Report Abuse

This is a Pn government that does not care about the country’s economy. These companies pay hundreds of millions in taxes each but they are not allowed. Genting is the best example. Where are the funds coming from to pay the COVID-19 initiatives in the tens of billions. Arab donors?

Posted by DatoSriLuvGuru > 2020-06-17 14:56 | Report Abuse

Nasi sudah jadi bubur. Bubur pun Akan jadi basi. Cherita ja, ....

Jack888

853 posts

Posted by Jack888 > 2020-06-17 14:57 | Report Abuse

uptrend now...go..go..

Posted by RangeRover222 > 2020-06-17 14:57 | Report Abuse

Mr Hansem, soon you will get an invitation from Azmin to join his new party!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-17 14:57 | Report Abuse

Guys and ladies, disclaimer i am not a supporter of BN. PH for whatever said and done, was voted in with the mandate of the ppl. They screw it up big time to let a backdoor government comes in nicely. I have lost all my appetite on Malaysian politics, what else we as Malaysians need to do for our country?

Posted by RangeRover222 > 2020-06-17 14:57 | Report Abuse

But remember to watch your rear.

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-17 14:59 | Report Abuse

UMNO doesn't care about image in the Court cases. They believe that as long as the people share any loot, it is okay to plunder. In the latest documentary on Kleptocracy, one fisherman was heard saying it is okay for Najib to steal as long as he gave money.

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-17 15:00 | Report Abuse

Blame it on Tun, blame it on the cabinet, collectively the whole previous government needs to be blames. Now the outcome is we are governed by a backdoor government. I didnt go vote to see this happening. The next time I vote, God knows frontdoor backdoor updoor downdoor nodoor Hold door (HOBO) might come. Really tired

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-17 15:01 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne , earn more money and migrate.....Have a good life overseas with your new generations.......

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-17 15:02 | Report Abuse

Kenny chua, easy to say, this is a land we are born in, We all love this country. But to see its state now, sad. We have done all we can, I think the last is the final chance we got. PH gave it away.

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-17 15:02 | Report Abuse

A Very honest and humble statement from a person who is in a wrong party !!!
We need such rational , honest , humble to accept the truth in the ground and professional Leaders .
Hope people like Shahril Would Lead our country soon for the growth , development , Stability , peace And integrity of our beloved nations .
Those old bunch of leaders both from Ruling government and oppositions who tainted with corruptions , abuse of power , arrogant , greed with power and wealth should leave ..... for the good of our nation

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-17 15:02 | Report Abuse

Gave it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost in the next election, I will stand and fight. Gave away, bro, how to swallow?

Posted by FantasticBeast > 2020-06-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

I always thot Shahril Hamdan was cut from a different cloth...urbane like Khairy but has held a proper job..but then look what happened to Wan Saiful Wan..hope Shahril will not flatter to deceive

garygee77

191 posts

Posted by garygee77 > 2020-06-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

what news here..spike today?

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

his Shahril should be the new face and leadership of Umno. I personally am not against Umno only against the kleptocrat and corrupt in the party.

Umno should return to its founding roots and reject extremist, abuse of power, corruption and promote transparency.

I will then welcome Umno and its coalition back in govt.

Tun Mahathir is trying to steer Umno back to basics. It's a noble effort though a bit late

goodiewilly

2,903 posts

Posted by goodiewilly > 2020-06-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

Hehe...Dato Liew moves these one, neglect the brother Ageson..
Should jump in Ageson more, will he move 2 together?
If US syndicates, will they move Ageson which belongs to AAgongg?

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-17 15:06 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne Gave it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lost in the next election, I will stand and fight. Gave away, bro, how to swallow?

Bro ,no need to swallow, we still vote for PH, but and the mean time earn more money, msia is quite abnormal recently......Find a country with bright future and move if possible!

Posted by WellingtonSky > 2020-06-17 15:07 | Report Abuse

Well..people will accept UMNO if they can show.....

1. against corruption
2. be accountable
3. be fair to all Malaysians
4. reject extremism
5. respect minority rights

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-17 15:08 | Report Abuse

Aiseh man this is another wayang statement by UMNO lah

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-17 15:09 | Report Abuse

WellingtonSky

1. against corruption
2. be accountable
3. be fair to all Malaysians
4. reject extremism
5. respect minority rights

This will not happen IN UMNO! NEVER!

TalkNumberOne

2,954 posts

Posted by TalkNumberOne > 2020-06-17 15:10 | Report Abuse

Haha, Umno all malaysians can join?

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-17 15:11 | Report Abuse

Did you see PN, all quietly hiding inside BIG PLC COMPANY, A.K.A one in Ageson!

Polo speciallist trading= Agong

CEO =? Go do your homework!

Ageson sand deal 10000% confirm........

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-17 15:13 | Report Abuse

I will not answer but If got chance try ask TRD, he have all the answer in his DREAM!

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-06-17 15:15 | Report Abuse

TalkNumberOne is right, SCUMO is for malay only!

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-06-17 15:18 | Report Abuse

Guys, Looks like THEREALDEAL NO2 dream has come true!

Stock: [ARBB]: ATURMAJU RESOURCES BHD

Jun 15, 2020 11:17 AM | Report Abuse

Good morning to ALL ARBB 7181 FIGHTERS!

Heard a loud voice from my dream yesterday, this two weeks got two good news!

1. Acqui

2. M country com B Arbb shares

Have a nice day Happy Investors of Arbb!

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-06-17 15:24 | Report Abuse

Talking some sense..?

GothicRock

117 posts

Posted by GothicRock > 2020-06-17 15:25 | Report Abuse

The final judgement on Najib and Ahmed Zahid will certainly determine the results of the coming GE. The people right now are suffering from the pandemic. Many could hardly make ends meet. They would vent their anger at the next GE, and certainly more more if their expectations of the judgement doesn't go their way.

Kenny Chua

206 posts

Posted by Kenny Chua > 2020-06-17 15:26 | Report Abuse

A very rare person within UMNO. Your views are well respected and that should be the way in any administration of the nation and not the other way round to back the support of the rakyat. Keep up your good work Shahril. Lastly we still will kick you and umno out later

Posted by QueenElizebeth IV > 2020-06-17 15:26 | Report Abuse

Finally someone in UMNO who speaks rationally and credibly. The court decisions have not helped and I believe most if not all rational thinking Malaysians will believe that the dropping of charges in the Musa Aman case is terrible and no one believes he is without guilt. As for Riza Aziz, it just comes across as a political move and again, bad. SO hopefully, this Shahril chap is a sign of structural and behavioural changes in UMNO

SunnyWong

88 posts

Posted by SunnyWong > 2020-06-17 15:27 | Report Abuse

Wayang only lah. Pretending another word.

Posted by RangeRover222 > 2020-06-17 15:28 | Report Abuse

Tin kosong, if both Riza and Musa Aman are in jailed, then i believe what you said.

Posted by MoneyMachineMaker发发发 > 2020-06-17 15:29 | Report Abuse

Shahril, in other words, PH govt did very well indeed given the fact it was only running the govt for just under 2.5 years. PH govt was snatched away so prematurely. Given more extended time to complete the term as mandated by the rakyat, Shahril might be tempted to ditch UMNO and move over to PH for its good governance.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-06-17 15:29 | Report Abuse

It is what we called damage control. What else can he say? Nothing can adequately satisfy the Riza's deal and Musa Aman was not even brought to trial. Nobody believe the reason why they were being discharged or acquitted.

It makes UMNO looking bad but then that what UMNO is. He makes himself sound reasonable by acknowledging the good that Harapan did on freedom of speech while at the same time wants UMNO to change. Political statement by an UMNO apologist. He can do more if he is really sincere and start with Hannah Yeoh being questioned by the police for asking a legitimate question as an elected representative. He should condemn that because that was exactly what UMNO did and does.

Zoologist

142 posts

Posted by Zoologist > 2020-06-17 15:30 | Report Abuse

Shahril we need more Umno youths of your caliber with broad outlook. The present Umno Youth leader is disgusting. He is racist and religious bigot like PAS.

Posted by XmenOrigin > 2020-06-17 15:31 | Report Abuse

That's a laudable position but I worry how long you can last in that toxic environment. Of course change from within is more effective, if the swim against the current is not too exhaustive.

Posted by RevenueQueeN > 2020-06-17 15:31 | Report Abuse

GUYS! To be fair, there are surely many good apples in Umno but they are over powered by rotten ones who join the party to enrich themselves on the pretext of serving ‘bangsa, agama and negara ‘. On the other hand, you also have rotten apples in PKR who shout ‘ reformasi’ but quickly backstabbed PKR leaders to join the backdoor Government. And in PAS, they portray religious piety on the outside but willing to work with rotten Umno apples for self gratification. Quite unfortunately, many Malaysians enjoy the smell of rotten apples.

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-06-17 15:31 | Report Abuse

Back to old UMNO govt way that is in total control.

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-06-17 15:32 | Report Abuse

Shahril
You are refreshing
Brave
Pointed
Realistic
But.... the “potential “ to a democratic deficit has already been realised. 110%..!!
Have you any idea of the millions of rational Malaysians who are sniggering at these recent shameless developments.?
Don’t need to be in the “Bangsar Bubble”
Just the ornery Orang biasa bubble cukup...
Shahril, leave Umno unless there are waves of people like you who can come forward and be counted..
Just under half of the electorate will never trust that party ever again...
The End

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-17 15:33 | Report Abuse

yeah agree

Posted by FOOK YOU FOOK ME > 2020-06-17 15:34 | Report Abuse

Eh guys, lets guess when Arb will break 0.40?

goodiewilly

2,903 posts

Posted by goodiewilly > 2020-06-17 15:38 | Report Abuse

I try to guess, tomorrow ARBB breaks 40? Hehe...ask TRD be safe

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-06-17 15:40 | Report Abuse

next 2 week i think

Posted by RAMPAGE GODLIKE ! > 2020-06-17 15:40 | Report Abuse

end of june?

AndyChin77

107 posts

Posted by AndyChin77 > 2020-06-17 15:41 | Report Abuse

After those sharks finish goreng other stock?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz