ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.04 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-17 16:05 | Report Abuse

i bet he is not even an investor lol hahahaha

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-17 17:32 | Report Abuse

buying power appear at end of day as usual

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2022-01-17 18:21 | Report Abuse

Appreciate the CONSTRUCTIVE contributions from Whistleblower, Neonstrife, EastWestTalker, BosskuFanboy and few more contributors . Indeed well researched and professional objectivity. This is really good.

As Chartered Accountant and also lecturer in Audit & Fraud investigation, I am worried over the company’s legitimacy. we seen companies like Serba Dinamik with serious lack of transparency issue. now suspended as we speak

This is too late for us as investors if similar thing happens as we will lose our hard earned fund.

Without any intention to elaborate further, I wish to share w you good investors, that I have made communication with COSEC marketing manager. He is remarkable with strong understanding of grasp of industry. More excitement are coming w new upgrades n product launches. What they are, I am not given.

Legit business, that is what I observe.

PS: see my earlier analysis on Corporate Governance and External Audit Report. my confidence is relatively much higher after reading the Audtiors’ findings. The auditor follows same standard of audit as worldwide auditors including Ernst & Young, KPMG and co hurts.

Case in point, when E&Y reported irregualirities in Serba Dinamik accounts, they took their ground. WHY? SO powerful the evidences that it is admissible to High Court. You can see the S/D manageement if fighting to prevent the report from being published.

ARBB auditor uses same technology on audit to obtain SUFFICIENT APPROPRIATE AUDIT Evidences to support their opinions. No 100% sure in life as this will mean unjustified high audit fee but much higher confidence.

Disclosure: I am long on ARBB WA

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2022-01-17 18:36 | Report Abuse

The Meeting with ARBB staff was commercial interests as we want our clients to migrate to ONLINE Co Secretary which is much more efficient, time savings and client friendly.

Meeting lasted for 90mins. The Marketing Manager has strong technical IT Engineers and they are really passionate about their work. Take pride in that they are building the next Accenture / SAP / Oracle in Malaysia. Expanding in SEA countries , they are open

Understand CEO is very innovative, solutions provider and above all INTEGRITY. this is important factor if you want to invest in company.

Disclosure: I am long on ARBB WA and may add positions in next 72 hours.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-17 19:07 | Report Abuse

Truth is truth:

It was 13.5 cents and almost all fishy keyboard warriors were quiet. But then push a bit to 14 cents, suddenly they started justifying. The usual trick of Malaysian So called tech companies:,
First show profit n Potential (low PE).
Then do RI.

BUT Almost all counter that raise money through RI, fall before and after RI. So Why should investors buy before RI?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-17 19:09 | Report Abuse

So let the 98.2% investors who agreed to invest, invest First. Then when fall to 6-7 cents, retail investors can buy.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-17 19:10 | Report Abuse

Plus none of u here were able to answer this:

1) Why RI 12sen when the stocks was trading at 28-30sen. If really want to raise fund; wouldn't it makes more sense to RI at 25sen. Can raise 2X funds of whatever hot air project.
2) Who suffer more from this massive dilution? Insider or general public?
3) Extra RM120m that nobody seems to know what is it for? Good chance is whoever that's pumping ARBB's cash flow statement is asking their money back.
4) why 55 mil to do hydroponic system? Any details?
5) 275k per Green house? How Many sensors? One sensor about RM 1000? iPad price is it? Ohh high tech sensors.... dont bullshit! Keyboard warrior!
6) as for point 2, who loose more? Boss or Public... esp after charging one sensor RM 1000....

Conclusion let those who voted, purchase the shares. Then once drop, Public who still believe in the Company can start purchasing. Like mydin Always say : kenapa bayar lebih

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-17 19:22 | Report Abuse

Marcus biotech, please answer Why should Public invest when Its almost certain Its going to fall after RI? Better they invest after RI right? No?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-17 19:25 | Report Abuse

Plus marcus biotech, im sure u are expecting the counter to go to 50 cents. From 14 cents to 50 cents right?

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-17 22:35 | Report Abuse

@marcusbiotech ohh good for you, I believe cloud cosec will bring good value to the company profit as well.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-17 22:36 | Report Abuse

Line, stop adding oil to your question. I already answer your questions

Posted by cescloh1995 > 2022-01-17 23:43 | Report Abuse

good questions from line...I already cut loss no eye see this lousy stock

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 07:20 | Report Abuse

Question 1:

Why RI 12sen when the stocks was trading at 28-30sen. If really want to raise fund; wouldn't it makes more sense to RI at 25sen. Can raise 2X funds of whatever hot air project.

Bosskufanboy answer:
Rights issue had no need to follow current trading price, management can make price lower to attract investors but timing was bad and faced by broad market sell down.

Line answer:
arbb dropped 70%. Dont compare with other counters!

Question 2:

Who suffer more from this massive dilution? Insider or general public?

Bosskufanboy answer:

Massive dilution - boss also diluted, what you talking about.

Line answer:
The question was: who would be affected more? Boss or general Public, bongok?

Question 3:

Extra RM120m that nobody seems to know what is it for? Good chance is whoever that's pumping ARBB's cash flow statement is asking their money back.

Bosskufanboy answer:
Just pull up the industry study as well as the market size for that segment.

Line answer:
Market segment? So just being in the industry can get some share? No la. The best would take all.

Question 4:

why 55 mil to do hydroponic system? Any details?

Bosskufanboy:
The exact number of each hardware cannot be determined at this juncture as it
depends on the final specifications of the greenhouse to be determined with the farm
operators.

Line answer:
So currently dont know How Many sensors. But 55 mil you all know. Pandai. Should have chosen better number right. 55.888 mil? No?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 07:24 | Report Abuse

So let Public judge. The best for those who want to Buy this Stock. Wait until the 98.2% subscribe the RI, n when price drop (99% of the time thats the case), u all can purchase it at half the price. But the best would b think Again whether to buy or not.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 07:29 | Report Abuse

Let the bosses subscribe n keep the Company. Then u all see the real drama..... hehehe

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-18 12:13 | Report Abuse

lol, no need to wait boss subscribe la, already see drama here everyday hahahaha

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-18 12:15 | Report Abuse

investor will judge , not the public, if you dont like the proposal, feel free to leave. Majority of the shareholders (98.2%) already trust the proposal, left the 1.8% here complaining

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-18 12:18 | Report Abuse

If you have doubts, why not do your own market research? or you cant coz you are a hired keyboard warrior?

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2022-01-18 13:35 | Report Abuse

RI just to venture Hydroponic farming tech? You telling me farm?

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2022-01-18 13:36 | Report Abuse

ARBB shareholders really approve the RI just to allow them to have more funds venture to Hydroponic famring?

CurryBento

346 posts

Posted by CurryBento > 2022-01-18 13:58 | Report Abuse

I mean if you’re their investor, have you attend to do your voting stuff??

If you’re not their investor, come here and talk kock?

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-18 14:15 | Report Abuse

IOT + hydroponic farming tech, fully automated and new tech will be implemented. 200 green house will be build across 50 acres, which is roughly 35 football field

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2022-01-18 14:57 | Report Abuse

For the Benefit of Transparency and clarification,

The Rights Issue (RI) was approved based on the TOTAL VOTES of 85.2million comprising of 31 individual shareholders. This is 8% of ENTIRE Shareholding votes or 1.075 BILLION Shares.

Of these 85.2 million vote shares:

98.2% / 83.69million voted FOR RI
1.8% / 1.52mil voted AGAINST the RI

What are the possible implications?

Implication A:
98.2% is very strong sample that majority of ARBB shareholders want the RI to go ahead and fund the innovative Hydroponics Project

Implication B:
there are SILENT MAJORITY or 92% of entire shareholders who didn’t participate but are against it as reflected by the Share sell down from 30sen to now 13.5sen.

We will know the outcome when we see how many Percent of RI are subscribed.

INVESTOR Choices
CHOICE 1. invest in stock with insane PE Ratio of LESS THAN 2. I have never seen this in my 30 years investment in Stock Exchange.

I attended the last 2020 AGM ARBB and understand that Larry Liew has new projects and new patents pending approval in Q2 2022. This is extremely exciting. Reflect another Patent - R&D centric firm UCHITEC on coffee maker semi conductor chips. their stocks + dividend are 5-baggers (+500%) over about 15 years. One can expect ARBB to go up much faster because of its valuation.

CHOICE 2. you can wait for 12 months and see how the Hydroponics project progress. Expect high initial set up costs and thus subdued profits.

Don’t forget that ARBB has other ongoing profitable projects and with Cash >23million for working capital while the RI are for Hydroponics Project. Note that ARBB cannot use the fund for purposes other than what it told Bursa Malaysia Commission. to change it, they need AGM to amend the resolution.

MY OPINON
As businessman myself, we should be shrewd. I would have preferred CEO Larry Liew to invest in phases. Try with 10 Greenhouses and plow back the profits to build the next 15 Greenhouses until you reach 50. But if he is making right business risk, this will take off in large way as it solves the labour shortages in agriculture sector.

Disclosure: I have interests in ARBB WA.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 17:33 | Report Abuse

those who attended the voting, didnt really represent the minority investors. Anyway lets assume yes: please answer the following questions calmly mr marcus.

Question 1:

Why RI 12sen when the stocks was trading at 28-30sen. If really want to raise fund; wouldn't it makes more sense to RI at 25sen. Can raise 2X funds of whatever hot air project.

Bosskufanboy answer:
Rights issue had no need to follow current trading price, management can make price lower to attract investors but timing was bad and faced by broad market sell down.

Line answer:
arbb dropped 70%. Dont compare with other counters!

Question 2:

Who suffer more from this massive dilution? Insider or general public?

Bosskufanboy answer:

Massive dilution - boss also diluted, what you talking about.

Line answer:
The question was: who would be affected more? Boss or general Public, bongok?

Question 3:

Extra RM120m that nobody seems to know what is it for? Good chance is whoever that's pumping ARBB's cash flow statement is asking their money back.

Bosskufanboy answer:
Just pull up the industry study as well as the market size for that segment.

Line answer:
Market segment? So just being in the industry can get some share? No la. The best would take all.

Question 4:

why 55 mil to do hydroponic system? Any details?

Bosskufanboy:
The exact number of each hardware cannot be determined at this juncture as it
depends on the final specifications of the greenhouse to be determined with the farm
operators.

Line answer:
So currently dont know How Many sensors. But 55 mil you all know. Pandai. Should have chosen better number right. 55.888 mil? No?

Please give your take mr marcus.

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-01-18 17:47 | Report Abuse

line mcm cant think o, all need ppl to answer him

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 17:51 | Report Abuse

Brother marcus said:

INVESTOR Choices
CHOICE 1. invest in stock with insane PE Ratio of LESS THAN 2. I have never seen this in my 30 years investment in Stock Exchange.

Line:
Past PE doesnt reflect future PE. 8 quarters of profit hasnt entice any prominent investor. Yes prominent investors do mistake. Maybe this is a hidden jewel thst only a few exclusive ppl know eg bosskufanboy, neonstrife (copy n paste master), etc etc

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 17:52 | Report Abuse

But Its very unlikely

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 17:55 | Report Abuse

Ryoyagod, another keyboard warrior. Please answer If u can ....plus after RI must counters fall. Brother marcus might get even better deal. So let those who voted invest.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 17:56 | Report Abuse

Why pay more? Unless you are a keyboard warrior

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-01-18 17:57 | Report Abuse

1. why cannot compare to other counter? only arbb have RI?
2. who own more share then who suffer more dilution lol, who own majority of the shares? minority shareholders or big shareholders?
3. Extra RM120m that nobody seems to know what is it for? page 8 already explained it at the RI statement, dunno how to read?
4. so far, only the speculate detail already stated at the statement, why keep spamming here instead of contacting ARBB lol, why not ask ARBB and share it to the community here?

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-01-18 17:57 | Report Abuse

here line, i spoonfeed you liao next time go study more lahh

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-01-18 18:00 | Report Abuse

i bet you not even an investor here

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-01-18 18:00 | Report Abuse

wow… everyone keyboardist warrior. Line spammer

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-01-18 18:00 | Report Abuse

Hahahah

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-01-18 18:05 | Report Abuse

3. Note that ARBB cannot use the fund for purposes other than what it told Bursa Malaysia Commission. to change it, they need AGM to amend the resolution.

marcus also answer the question for you, doubt arbb can use the fund for other purpose other than what they stated

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-01-18 18:12 | Report Abuse

are you a newbie line? all the question u ask very basic lehhh

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-18 18:13 | Report Abuse

I am keyboard warrior, everyone here commenting is hired by me, including line, marcus hoot9e ryoya

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-18 18:13 | Report Abuse

everyone is paid spammer kakakakakaka

CurryBento

346 posts

Posted by CurryBento > 2022-01-18 18:17 | Report Abuse

As a investor, I feel sad when I see all these amateur questions

ryoyagod

146 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-01-18 18:21 | Report Abuse

is ok to ask questions, but when you spam too much it become annoying and disrupt other ppl experience in the forum

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-01-18 18:57 | Report Abuse

@bosskufanboy

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-01-18 18:57 | Report Abuse

You forgot to include citadel

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-01-18 19:22 | Report Abuse

Oh ya, citadel and you also hired by me!! Tmr i need 10 article to copy paste here neonstrife!!

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-01-18 21:00 | Report Abuse

Bossku, I guess you no pay salary to line, that’s why he so frustrated

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 22:21 | Report Abuse

why cannot compare to other counter? only arbb have RI?

Answer:
ARBB looks fishy. High PE But Sudden fall in value. Asking only 30% of Its actual value per share.

2. who own more share then who suffer more dilution lol, who own majority of the shares? minority shareholders or big shareholders?

Answer:
Hehehe.... minority shareholders dont have say and they wont feel secured. More probability for them to sell and loose, bongok.

3. Extra RM120m that nobody seems to know what is it for? page 8 already explained it at the RI statement, dunno how to read?

Answer:
They tell what sensors and How much is it?

4. so far, only the speculate detail already stated at the statement, why keep spamming here instead of contacting ARBB lol, why not ask ARBB and share it to the community here?
Answer:
Arbb should disclose the cost of sensors. Everyone knows procurement is usually an easier way to swindle cash. So the Public should be well informed about this to Avoid any misunderstandings. 275k per Green house look expensive to me! Lets say 1k per sensor, and u have 100 sensor u still have 175k for the solution. And for 1k u can have an android tablet (not sensors).

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-18 22:23 | Report Abuse

Let the investors judge. 275k for one Green house!!!!!!! Maybe arbb is buying the solution ? Then what is arbb’s Business?

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-01-19 00:17 | Report Abuse

Aiya, you guys don't need purposely layan him(LINE) la. Don't you guys realize answer his question is a bit rtded,

what he do is just copy paste

then go to comment something irrelevant. Work as sim card seller and claimed himself as IOT person.

You tell him iot, he respond you sensor. maybe You tell him green house , he think it as green colour house.

neonstrife

466 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-01-19 07:54 | Report Abuse

Hahahah

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-19 09:18 | Report Abuse

Hehehe...:: today 13 cents .... truth is truth ...

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-01-19 09:19 | Report Abuse

The Internet of Things, or IoT, refers to the billions of physical devices around the world that are now connected to the internet, all collecting and sharing data. Thanks to the arrival of super-cheap computer chips and the ubiquity of wireless networks, it's possible to turn anything, from something as small as a pill to something as big as an aeroplane, into a part of the IoT. Connecting up all these different objects and adding SENSORS to them adds a level of digital intelligence to devices that would be otherwise dumb, enabling them to communicate real-time data without involving a human being. The Internet of Things is making the fabric of the world around us more smarter and more responsive, merging the digital and physical universes.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz