ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (12.50%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 1 month ago

RJ87

5,121 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-02-03 01:10 | Report Abuse

It worked very well first time. Cos there were more st*pid people. That time I can only say MoU are fake. ARBB got no resource to deliver project that scale. But ofcos, many years later. All being cancelled. They made one round of money already with their corporate exercise with that bunch of fake mou. Ofcos they don't call it fake. They call it mutually cancelled. But a bunch s*hai subscribed.

This time same move. Different project name only. Last time was "Project MOUsssss", this time "project HIDROPHONY". Why Hidro-phony? Hidro is because its year of water tiger. Phony is scam job.

Nvm, I excited to see how many kena subscribe. If lucrative enough, I might run a scam myself.
After all, there are so many people that like to burn cash. Might as well put into my pocket.

------------------------------------------------------
line RJ87, the Boss did a mistake this time. He wanted to con But he got conned.... hehe... subscription barely 10% I think.... never mind he got money. He can Buy at expensive price n sell at cheaper price
01/02/2022 9:52 PM

Bullcoming

848 posts

Posted by Bullcoming > 2022-02-03 10:00 | Report Abuse

It is time ARBB to rebound from bottom.

traderTRX

27 posts

Posted by traderTRX > 2022-02-03 14:21 | Report Abuse

i need u guys' opinion on the RI, at this point, it looks like no point taking it right? we 3 options, to subscribe, to sell it, or to do nothing right? at the current price of 0.01 (based on mpluss) all 3 options will make us lose money? betul tak?

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-02-03 14:56 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2022-02-03 15:16 | Report Abuse

Do you lose Money from injecting RI?
No. You are merely allocating more investment fund for ARBB’s Hydroponics agriculture AI project

Will ARBB lose money in this investment?
Short term: High set up capital costs at initial stage and only expect profits in Year 2 or 3 onwards. Expect P&L for 2022 have muted profit performance in range of RM25mil- RM35mil per year.

Post RI (assuming 100% subscription) : PE Ratio at 3.5 times - the cheapest valuation in Technology sector, Bursa.

What will happen to POST-RI?
Price will be adjusted similar to current price at 12sen simply because the market price PRE-RI and RI Exercise price is range 12sen to 13sen.

Will there be mismanagement or leakages arising from fraud?
- please read my earlier posts on Corporate Governance analysing External Auditor’s report.

Should I subscribe to RI?
High Risks Tolerances investors - YES. I want my company to invest pioneering hydroponics investment for local demand and exports opportunities. The first mover advantage in country.

Low Risks Tolerance - NO. I prefer ARBB to have stepped up investments to gradually invest in Hydroponics project using internal fund. Note that ARBB has RM23million cash as at 09/2021

How confident is management on this project?
CEO Larry Liew is FULLY Subscribing to RI amount about RM6million with personal fund. Tells you a lot on how confident he is with the project from his experience in IT / AI in China.

Please call Share Registrar to for more information.

AldPro Corporate Services Sdn Bhd Level 5, Block B, Dataran PHB Saujana Resort, Section U2
40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603 – 7890 0638 Fax : +603 – 7890 1032

Disclosure: I am long on ARBB WA and may increase my holdings in next 72 hours.
Who am I: Using Biotech technology of >20 years track record registered in Doctors Reference Book, USA, providing health solutions (Hyperension, Diabetes , chronic diseases) to CUT PAIN and CUT COSTS
W-ap ps : Zero 1 zero 22 Five 41 two eight.

Source: https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company...

+++++++++
Reposted: traderTRX
i need u guys' opinion on the RI, at this point, it looks like no point taking it right? we 3 options, to subscribe, to sell it, or to do nothing right? at the current price of 0.01 (based on mpluss) all 3 options will make us lose money? betul tak?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-03 17:23 | Report Abuse

Marcus- I like your analysis. But, who are their customers? Any ready customer? What are the termination clause? Please advice others the truth.

Posted by MarcusBioTech > 2022-02-03 18:48 | Report Abuse

Hi Messrs Line,

You asked relevant questions and I am worried that there are
x no customers
x no termination clause to stop losses

WHY INVESTORS AREN’T THE SAME AS MANAGERS?
However, as investors, we have no access to managerial day to day decision. Example, we cannot stop Maybank from launching MAE Apps, QR Pay and opening new branches. But we can use CORPORATE GOVERNANCE meaning third parties to evaluate n scrutinise their activities if it is best interests of shareholders. - Please CAREFULLY read my earlier posts. the same principles are studied in World Class Chartered Accountancy Advance stage - ACCA (UK).

HOW CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (CG) WORK?
Consider this, Pakatan Harapan (PH) and more famously Dr Mahathir exposes the previous PM (PPM) corruption. He openly say PPM is penc*ri or Thi*f. Dr M cannot stop PPM from diverting lots of fund to IMD bee by he is using CORPORATE GOVERNANCE tool to expose PPM to public.

The public decides. Some accepts teh Thi*f. (Later PPM was convicted in Court for corrupt**n, some won’t accept. So Malaysia’s >12.8million spoke in Gen Election 14. 46% voted for PH and PPM and his Coalition BN gained 34%. resulting in change of management after >60 years in power. .

HOW CG APPLIES TO BURSA?
similarly, there are CORP GOVERNANCE tool that scrutinises Maybank, Serba Dinamik, Petronas and 1400 listed companies in Bursa. CG is not perfect but a lot more effective than to allow no scurtiny.

The same CG mechanism is used to scrutinise ARBB like the rest.

Study this and you will be better and profit much as an investor. We cannot guarantee against mismanagement but it is lot harder to do so with CG.

CG is a huge factor that governs UK and USA.

Confident this clarifies.

Mesrrs LINE, encourage you to contribute with facts after you study ARBB’s Financial Statements. then we appreciate you more. You asked many questions but they were already answered earlier in my posts.

My objective is to ADD VALUE to public that ARBB is worth the business risk to invest and I voted with my feet.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_2018_Malaysian_general_election_by_parliamentary_constituency
Note: I hope this wikipedia is roughly right on its GE 14 facts.

Disclosure: Have position in ARBB WA.

Who am I: Using Biotech technology of >20 years track record registered in Doctors Reference Book, USA, providing health solutions (Hypertension, Diabetes , chronic diseases) to CUT PAIN and CUT COSTS

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-03 19:36 | Report Abuse

Hi Messers MarcusBioTech,

You answered my questions but I am worried that:

Yes Investors are different and arent the sAme as managers. But in this case, dont u think as Potential investors, we are supposed to evaluate the credibility of the figures given by the proponents of the prospective investment opportunity. The figure of 270k is way off for a hydroponic Green House system. Although u may argue that ARBB undergoes strict auditting process as per SC guideline, the question would come to our mind is; Why would a Company pay an exorbitant price, given the availability of cost effective approaches.

Besides, Potential questions that may arise among the investors: Why do u need MoUs with local universities to develop technologies? Isnt ARBB, a well Established IOT company would already have a good team. Yes, you may hire consultants, But Why do u need an MoU?

Yes, One may justify using corporate governance as a safety mechanism, which is more appropriate, but Why would one invest, when he can just Avoid such an organisation. My objective is clear, which is to ask, reasonable questions to add value to investment decision process. I m not trying to influence the day to day operations.

RJ87

5,121 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-02-03 21:43 | Report Abuse

ARBB buy Aston Martin and park under PPE is fully to compliant to MFRS and SC guidelines.
There is nothing SC can do about it.

I tot he was a lecturer teaching CG or smtg. Now, he is something else. I wonder what next. =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who am I: Using Biotech technology of >20 years track record registered in Doctors Reference Book, USA, providing health solutions (Hypertension, Diabetes , chronic diseases) to CUT PAIN and CUT COSTS

molahs

26 posts

Posted by molahs > 2022-02-03 23:28 | Report Abuse

If you have ARBB shares and are risk-averse, you can sell the shares at RM0.13 and subscribe the RI at RM0.12. You can at least make some money from the difference.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 07:26 | Report Abuse

Molah, by the time u get it, usually the counters will drop much lower. Probabilitistically, based on past records, it will fall below. So Its not a wise move to do.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 07:30 | Report Abuse

So If u love your money, dont do it. Plus, even now, sometimes it is around 12/12.5 cents. So u might not even get 12.5 cents.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 07:32 | Report Abuse

But mr molah, I understand, sometimes Its difficult to accept. A counter that claims to have assets, fell to just 30% of value. A drop of 40% was even before RI.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 10:23 | Report Abuse

Thanks neonstrife. U cant deny the truth.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 10:26 | Report Abuse

As for arbb, let the bosses put in the money. Once dropped, one can buy, If they want.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-02-04 12:21 | Report Abuse

Heng heng ahh, wishing everyone huat kao kao lar!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 16:50 | Report Abuse

Messers MarcusBioTech,

You answered my questions but I am worried that:

Yes Investors are different and arent the sAme as managers. But in this case, dont u think as Potential investors, we are supposed to evaluate the credibility of the figures given by the proponents of the prospective investment opportunity. The figure of 270k is way off for a hydroponic Green House system. Although u may argue that ARBB undergoes strict auditting process as per SC guideline, the question would come to our mind is; Why would a Company pay an exorbitant price, given the availability of cost effective approaches.

Besides, Potential questions that may arise among the investors: Why do u need MoUs with local universities to develop technologies? Isnt ARBB, a well Established IOT company would already have a good team. Yes, you may hire consultants, But Why do u need an MoU?

Yes, One may justify using corporate governance as a safety mechanism, which is more appropriate, but Why would one invest, when he can just Avoid such an organisation. My objective is clear, which is to ask, reasonable questions to add value to investment decision process. I m not trying to influence the day to

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 16:53 | Report Abuse

Thank you neonstrife for the spam. Would appreciate If u could stop cutting n pasting irrelevant stuff. At the moment the Public needs something more useful for better decision process.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 17:03 | Report Abuse

@neonstrife, It would be great If u could contribute something more relevan n useful, If u want ppl to treat more seriously!

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-04 18:10 | Report Abuse

Meanwhile LINE is also doing spamming. BOTH SPAMMER

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-04 18:11 | Report Abuse

The whole CNY. only line day day comment. Either nothing to do or a paid KEYBOARD WARRIOR

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-04 20:55 | Report Abuse

I just asked to contribute something more sensible. I dont want the Public to view neonstrife, bosskufanboy, ryoyagod irrelvant spammrrs.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-05 13:44 | Report Abuse

Neonstrife, stop repeating your mistake. Lets contribute something for the betterment of others. Arbb has failed Many. Let the bosses work harder and improve the situation.

RJ87

5,121 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-02-05 13:51 | Report Abuse

Then see if the decision made is for the better. If the plan is to buy Aston Martin, then it won't get better. The question becomes who wants to sponsor Fatty Liew's Aston Martin.

maybe neonstrife gets Proton X70. Weird thing is, line gets nothing. =D

----------------------------------------------------------------
line Neonstrife, stop repeating your mistake. Lets contribute something for the betterment of others. Arbb has failed Many. Let the bosses work harder and improve the situation.
05/02/2022 1:44 PM

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-05 17:20 | Report Abuse

RJ87 I just dont want the Public to get conned....

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-05 17:31 | Report Abuse

lol

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-05 17:31 | Report Abuse

I am at list too..???

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-05 17:32 | Report Abuse

hahahaha.... (LINE) Classic keyboard warrior + SPAMMER.

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-05 17:33 | Report Abuse

Neonstrife. He is the one keep spam . Everybody kena. WOW.. Sure get big angpao to be a spammer. hahahaha...

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-05 22:48 | Report Abuse

Messers Ryoyagod,

Lets focus on arbb. Being a Company that has lost a great deal of confidence among Its substantial shareholders even before RI, i think, they should get serious and start working properly. By simply signing MoUs with local universities, arbb is just creating unnecessary suspicion. Arbb should have technical capability and they could hire professors from all over the world, rather than signing unnecessary mous.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-05 23:19 | Report Abuse

In my opinion let the bosses invest, ie subscribe to the RI. As most shares drop after RI, it would give the bosses a chance to work harder and prove their sincerity. Plus, the Public would have a chance to invest at much cheaper price.

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-06 11:01 | Report Abuse

I have to comment about. but funny. This clown keep put his own perspective on others people. At least RJ87 is really doing sharing but line is totally all the way out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We can see that line trying so hard to comment. I am not sure what is the intention behind but who will keep spamming even CNY eve and the first day. lmao....and

WHAT LINE Sharing IS KEEP REPEATING AND COPY PASTE.

ryoyagod

150 posts

Posted by ryoyagod > 2022-02-06 11:03 | Report Abuse

hahahah, LINE really try so hard to comment,
7:32 AM at morning and 11:19 PM at night ?
lol, full time keyboard warrior ? hahahahahaa......

kkl123

1,500 posts

Posted by kkl123 > 2022-02-06 21:39 | Report Abuse

Big syndicate fr china will subscride all the rights,this counter will become DNEX2.0 in year 2022.
LINE,if you bought at 0.4 and cut.BUY BACK.
Sell your houses ,cars,and wives.to buy back.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 07:26 | Report Abuse

Messers PatienceCounts,

Regardless of the subscription rate, the points brought up is still the same, that is,

1) the cost proposed by the company to develop an Iot system for a Green house, is exorbitant. Im not sure who would subscribe for their service then.

2) The value of the Company, with 90% probability, based on the Stock prices of other companies, that used RI as a method to raise more funds, migh drop after RI.

3) therefore, Very unlikely for anyone with a rational mind to subscribe to the RI.

4) Besides, rumours about chinese funds are just temporary spikes. An old trick that hasnt really worked well. The Public is already aware about this.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 07:29 | Report Abuse

Kkl123, please do not compare DNEX with arbb. DNEX owns silterra. Please go through silterra’s client list and arbb’s client list, before investing into arbb.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 07:32 | Report Abuse

Hope my views will make a difference, in helping others in making the right investment choice.

Posted by PatienceCounts > 2022-02-07 08:30 | Report Abuse

May god bless line for being a wise man (in disguise?) so as he will be rewarded for his tenacity in bringing this stocks to its knees at his projected 7c level to send the existing minor shareholders to the slaughter hse.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 08:42 | Report Abuse

PatienceCounts- the counter has been a slaughter house throughout. The only way is to give the actual picture of How the counter has been falling, which is even before the RI. We should inform others, So that they could make an informed decision. Let the bosses invest in the RI, and make them work harder. This is the only way forward for this counter. With sincerity and hardwork, im sure this counter could flourish too. But If the Public keeps on pouring money, Then it would be a bad News all the time.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 08:54 | Report Abuse

My objective is clear:
1) to inform the right situation, So that the Public wouldnt be fooled in thinking that this counter has dropped because of the RI and bad sentiment of Bursa. This counter fell before RI and was falling even during the mini bull Market. The drop was significant, which was about 40%.
2) to pass the message to the substantial shareholders, which are also the managers, that they should subscribe the RIs. This would make Them commit in what they are doing. Its only by having sincerity and hardwork, this counter could prospee.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 10:54 | Report Abuse

PatienfeCounts - you may portray that the bosses are going to make great sum by doing manipulation. You might b right. At least u agree that the Public should stay away from such a crooked syndicate.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 10:55 | Report Abuse

So anyhow you look at this counter, the outcome is still negative.

Posted by whistlebower99 > 2022-02-07 11:18 |

Post removed.Why?

RJ87

5,121 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 2022-02-07 11:35 | Report Abuse

In your own words, corporate exercise that deliberately benefits insiders at the expense of shareholders. You recommend counter like these?

However, u r right about " If we cant beat the syndicate, we can join them to swim along with them."

Swimming with the shark is exciting. If they spot you, u might end up the food. I wouldn't recommend this for everyone. =D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PatienceCounts The syndicate is in control of new shares issuance. The main cause of the plunging price in announcement date is the methodology of computing the new exercise price of the PA, lowering it from 20c to 14c to benefit the insiders who r holding a big chunk of the PA. It takes 2 to tango, the insiders manipulate the PA exercise price n u failed to explain the true picture here on the true cause of the plunging price. 2 wrongs wont make a right to enlighten the ignorant minor shareholders.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 13:27 | Report Abuse

PatienceCounts you should have waited for it to go to 8 cents. U might loose around 30-40% now.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 13:43 | Report Abuse

This is based on past records of other counters.

kkl123

1,500 posts

Posted by kkl123 > 2022-02-07 14:55 | Report Abuse

If it go down to 8 cents,cannot buy!CUT
if it go up like DNEX to $1.00.
All in and buy buy buy!

kkl123

1,500 posts

Posted by kkl123 > 2022-02-07 15:02 | Report Abuse

It need one more month,ARRB will replace DNEX,
Top list of mainboard technology stock DAILY,until end of 2022.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-02-07 16:20 | Report Abuse

@kkl123 interesting speculation, we shall see pretty soon

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-02-07 16:32 | Report Abuse

Messers kkl123,

Im happy for the positive thought.

Regardless of the subscription rate, the points brought up is still the same, that is,

1) the cost proposed by the company to develop an Iot system for a Green house, is exorbitant. Im not sure who would subscribe for their service then.

2) The value of the Company, with 90% probability, based on the Stock prices of other companies, that used RI as a method to raise more funds, migh drop after RI.

3) therefore, Very unlikely for anyone with a rational mind to subscribe to the RI.

4) Besides, please compare DNEX clients n arbb’s.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz