ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.04 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-27 23:50 | Report Abuse

They are transparent with their track record and everything? What do we know about ARBB's track record? None.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-27 23:53 | Report Abuse

Lmao, these syndicate promoters even trying to link Genetec rally with ARBB rally.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-27 23:54 | Report Abuse

The factors behind Genetec's rally were materialized such as visits from the ministers? What ARBB has? Sharing of webpage and irrelevant articles by you shady promoters?

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 00:01 | Report Abuse

Haha, those syndicate promoters kept on copy and paste their own articles right here as expert opinion. LMAO

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 07:42 | Report Abuse

More n more ppl are asking the track record. Syndicate promoters got no choice But to disclose the track record and past project details! I have adviced all of u guys, dont mislead the Public…. Times are bad…. Its no more small fish or big fish… now the Public is the Big fish…. At just one agm… the boss might loose his reputation….he can loose ppl’s respect!!! Even the family would be pressured coz embarassed of what the boss might have done…. But If he is honest…. The Public would Honour him…. My advice take this opportunity… show your track record…. Build confidence!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 07:44 | Report Abuse

Dont mislead the Public …. They are watching like a real BIG shark… But If Its a genuine counter u will b honoured

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 07:47 | Report Abuse

Take sri lanka for an example…. The minister was stripped …. But luckily not So bad…. Here Public might learn n do even worse…. Coz ppl learn over time….fear the Public … stop being naugthy …. How do u think the families of the SRI lankan leaders might have felt…. My Husband was beaten because …… the Public trashed your papa because …….. So dont apply the big Fish and small fish!!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 07:52 | Report Abuse

Eastwestwalker the Public today is learning the warren buffet way of trading…. Warren buffet understands the Business First …. Then check the accounts!!!! So no point Showing PE etc…. Must show the products and track record First… intrinsic value is linked to Business

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 11:17 | Report Abuse

AHAHAHA when syndicate promoters cannot argue with logic then they proceed to spam irrelevant articles again.

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-28 14:03 | Report Abuse

It’s relevant, but brain dead that’s why you still taking that rm2 per hour keyboard warrior pathetic job :)

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-28 14:04 | Report Abuse

Sed boii try so hard make a living out of bad mouthing a company out of nothing and comparing a new company with matured company, and tell people bout logic? It’s okay Rm2 per hour job, suit u ;)

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 15:34 | Report Abuse

Eastwestwalker no one is bad mouthing. At least give us the name of the Iot products sold. We want to understand the Business too…. Public is watching brO

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 15:37 | Report Abuse

Eastwestwalker dont u think that neonstrife Is simply spamming random stuff

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 15:56 | Report Abuse

Relevant in which way? Is it because ARBB is an "IOT" company?

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 15:56 | Report Abuse

So, the achievements of other IOT companies are achievable by ARBB? That's your logic of relevance?

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 15:57 | Report Abuse

Ahahaha, they better hire another promoter for this job please.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 16:01 | Report Abuse

Neonstrife stop spamming irrelevant stuff. Most Iot stuff can be done using DIY kits. The Public is not naive. They will ask the Boss to demo the tech.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 16:01 | Report Abuse

The Public wants to understand the Business First !!!!

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 16:03 | Report Abuse

Even funnier, the so called new company "ARBB" with tons of "awards" can't even have a public product demonstration.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 16:03 | Report Abuse

I sometimes pity the family of the management of this Company. Products not disclosed. Shares dropped 80%. The Public is watching at them like they are useless

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 16:04 | Report Abuse

New companies also have la, your ARBB's tech division 2 years old dy still cannot show?

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-28 16:20 | Report Abuse

Since Line has short / long term memory loss, what ever he read, he forgets, and repeat the same question, i susah susah scroll back old comments for his conveniency

Quoted from Presidentjib : "Posted by presidentjib > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Where are product brochures?

Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing.

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

^ My reply as above, don't dodge the question by giving irresponsible answers.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

Arbb also had rally…. But then major selloff
^ ? You did not reply to my comparison with GENETEC. Kindly have a clearer answer on that.

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

Please refer to the historical data.

^ Historical data of what? Share price? Financial performance? Cash Flow? Can you make some sense to your replies so that I can understand deeper? Are you replying for the sake of not making a fool of yourself? If that is the case, I'm afraid what you did is having a negative effect.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

^ ???? So what does market selling has to do with management hiding "brochure" ? You see where I'm coming from? Your concerns are completely not making sense my friend.

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Hope u won’t try to make public “Bodoh”. Nowadays difficult bro

^ Please do not "bro" me, you don't even know my gender. And who's making the public Bodoh here by giving out irrational replies?"

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-28 16:27 | Report Abuse

hahaha today is entertaining as usual

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-28 16:27 | Report Abuse

line and his friend is illiterate as usual too

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 16:59 | Report Abuse

Haha, I don't have stamina like line to play with you syndicate promoters.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 17:00 | Report Abuse

Your common tactics are just ignore and spam. All of our questions and answers already get swarmed by your copy and pastes.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 17:00 | Report Abuse

Good luck with more scams ya.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 17:03 | Report Abuse

I just need to make sure all retailers don't get caught by your bs then can dy

Posted by BursaVulture > 2022-05-28 17:48 | Report Abuse

neonstrife, you are copying pasting stuff from the dictionary or wiki. It is like explaining what oil is and how gas extraction works for all O&G counters. Are all O&G counters the same?

Not all software companies are the same, not all social medias are the same. So, can you explain what is ARBB's product? share some screen shot? what are the benefit of using their software (if it exist), and what is the unique selling point compared to the competitor?

So far, the closes competitor for ARBB is none other than Serba.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 18:57 | Report Abuse

Aiyo, BursaVulture. First day at ARBB forum meh? They will ignore your questions and call you a hater. Then they proceed to swarm your comment woth irrelevant articles then make don't know lo

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-28 19:01 | Report Abuse

When you are paid to whitewash the target companies and scam retailers, your job is to be as thick face as you can like them ma

Posted by BursaVulture > 2022-05-28 22:01 | Report Abuse

Imagine you go to Proton website and they talked about what is a wheel, how a wheel is good for a car, what is a wiper, what is a horn, what are airbags for, what is a safety belt....

that is what ARBB is doing, explaining technical words in their website.

when I go to proton website, i want to see their car, look at their specs, look at the quality, compare it with the competitor...

arbb website got nothing to show.... nothing but beautiful words explaining what the internet is.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-28 23:26 | Report Abuse

See I told the keyboard warriors here… Work hard n b truthful….

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-29 01:42 | Report Abuse

Since Line has short / long term memory loss, what ever he read, he forgets, and repeat the same question, i susah susah scroll back old comments for his conveniency

Quoted from Presidentjib : "Posted by presidentjib > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

“Hiding is an act of preventing someone to access the "hidden products". But what you say here, by comparing SAP which is public data, does lack of transparency = hiding?”

Where are product brochures?

Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing.

“If so, over 900 companies in Malaysia, how many companies are "hiding their services"? “

None except fishy ones.

^ My reply as above, don't dodge the question by giving irresponsible answers.

“Can you explain to me prior to GENETEC's rally, are they also hiding their product? Are there no automation system in the market too?”

Arbb also had rally…. But then major selloff
^ ? You did not reply to my comparison with GENETEC. Kindly have a clearer answer on that.

“And what do you mean "announce profit n get public to buy" ? I find it interesting that your comments are making less sense as you have multiple comments in a row. “

Please refer to the historical data.

^ Historical data of what? Share price? Financial performance? Cash Flow? Can you make some sense to your replies so that I can understand deeper? Are you replying for the sake of not making a fool of yourself? If that is the case, I'm afraid what you did is having a negative effect.

“Announcing profit does not induce any buy action, and if the management sell, they have to announce via Bursa, simple as that.”

Management never sell… so slow … shareholders sold… la… then share prices went down

^ ???? So what does market selling has to do with management hiding "brochure" ? You see where I'm coming from? Your concerns are completely not making sense my friend.

No one pointing fingers to "Bodohs" here, don't make a fool of yourself.

Hope u won’t try to make public “Bodoh”. Nowadays difficult bro

^ Please do not "bro" me, you don't even know my gender. And who's making the public Bodoh here by giving out irrational replies?"

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-29 06:51 | Report Abuse

Eastwestwalker the Public is watching…. I think the Boss is going to be stripped naked n beaten in the butt. Dont blame the Public Then. Sometimes I wonder Bosskufanboy, presidentjib, neonstrife n other syndicate promoters dont love their Boss (arbb Boss).

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-29 06:53 | Report Abuse

The inflation is going to be high.. the Public is going to go crazy soon. N the Boss is coming up with crazy ideas like NASDAQ / MoUs /

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-29 06:56 | Report Abuse

The Public doesnt get fool with PE ratios etc anymore. They want to know what Business Is arbb doing. Dont compare with genetec. They have the gov as the client.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-29 06:58 | Report Abuse

Even arbb doesnt have brochures they should have product description together with the track record.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2022-05-29 10:35 | Report Abuse

look at censof
https://netsense.my/erp-system-malaysia/

- got screenshot
- explain the benefits of using their software
- show a list of software that can integrate into their solution
- a list of their clients and it helps them
- how they can localise the software to suit your needs

ARBB? fancy graphics and explains to you what is ERP, IOT, Internet.... like going to Starbucks website and they tell you what is a coffee, coffee beans, why beans are brown, why coffee exist, benefit of coffee to health.... etc

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 00:35 | Report Abuse

More and more ppl from the Public are commenting and straightening the false image portrayed by syndicate keyboard warriors. My sincere view, during difficult Times, Its not wise for the management to hide any information from the Public! Imagine If the Boss stripped during the agm n kicked in the butt? How would the family feel. Your Husband got kicked in the butt? Papa… please dont kick papa!!!

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 00:40 | Report Abuse

Haha, quote of the year from syndicate promoter, EastWestTalker:
"Can you show me how many IT companies have product brochure? CENSOF do not have brochure, are they a scam too? Or all IT companies without brochure = scam? Your logic is amusing."

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 00:43 | Report Abuse

The Public today reads! They understand warren buffet understand the Business First !!! They won’t get carried away by PE ratios etc….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 00:47 | Report Abuse

The volume has dropped… I think the boss will resign soon!!! He would fear the public.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 01:04 | Report Abuse

Even if we don't talk about CENSOF this kind of matured company, how about YGL Convergence? It has a much smaller cap (36 million) in comparison to ARBB (140 million). However, it has better transparency than your ARBB.
https://www.yglworld.com/beyonderp/
It held public demos for their products and showed whose their customers.
You know what software companies have similar website designs like ARBB?
1) VSOLAR (0066)
https://vsolar.com.my/services/
2) ALDRICH - Previously known as ORION IXL (0079)
https://aldrich.my/
Both of them same like ARBB. No product demos, no exhibitions, no transparency.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 01:06 | Report Abuse

Before you swarm the forum again with irrelevant shit again haha.
Comment by BursaVulture.

look at censof
https://netsense.my/erp-system-malaysia/

- got screenshot
- explain the benefits of using their software
- show a list of software that can integrate into their solution
- a list of their clients and it helps them
- how they can localise the software to suit your needs

ARBB? fancy graphics and explains to you what is ERP, IOT, Internet.... like going to Starbucks website and they tell you what is a coffee, coffee beans, why beans are brown, why coffee exist, benefit of coffee to health.... etc

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 01:07 | Report Abuse

Tech stocks are good in 2022, but you buy suspicious stocks like ARBB in 2022 you gonna lose hard haha.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 07:12 | Report Abuse

Neonstrife u are just fooling yourself by thinking let’sgoooo n myself are the same person!!! The public is only interested whether we are talking sense. Once they know this is a fishy stock they will avoid. Those who have invested, would get damn angry. This group of ppl could b dangerous as they might get frustrated n strip arbb boss. If he is beaten it would set a precedent n no one will ever do something fishy anymore.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 07:16 | Report Abuse

Getting stripped with not even one thread on the body…. N beaten in the butt… would make all the manipulators fear the public…. U must understand nowadays the public do not believe the government set agencies are efficient…. Even during the floods it’s the ppl help ppl… so the public is the real Bomba n real police!!!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 07:18 | Report Abuse

I hope the arbb boss would not do fishy stuff n set a precedent for the first public company boss getting stripped n caned on the butt….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 07:29 | Report Abuse

What would the boss answer to the staffs…. Boss, what happened… they striped me naked n thrashed my butt… even when the police asks: the boss will say… orang ramai menyerbu saya kerana tidak puas hati dgn kejatuhan nilai Saham, sehinggakan sesetengah ingin tinggal Di penjara…. Jadi di samping memberi pengajaran kepada semua sindiket…. Mereka memukul dgn begitu teruk…

Post a Comment
Market Buzz