ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (12.50%)

Day's Change

0.035 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,504 comment(s). Last comment by alice1318 18 hours ago

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 16:14 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, no real product how to solve food crisis? Wait meatballs fall from sky?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 16:14 | Report Abuse

Arbb got no reason to hide their product or track record

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 16:16 | Report Abuse

Anyway those who are still holding this counter … they should demand for product demo!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 16:17 | Report Abuse

Finally neonstrife agrees that he has been spamming…. The public is watching bro!

Posted by biscuitboy96 > 2022-05-30 16:18 | Report Abuse

Get my biscuit and watch movie... Wohhooo

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 16:18 | Report Abuse

Can you just stop, line? Lmao, your "criticism" really felt pointles haha

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-30 16:19 | Report Abuse

line: neon why u keep spamming !!! - line 2022, 30 pages of arbb

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 16:19 | Report Abuse

Biscuitboy join the truth!!! Stop working for the syndicate!!! Advice the public to check whether the products exists before buying this counter

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-30 16:20 | Report Abuse

Letsgooo my duty is clear…. I dont want the Public to loose

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-05-30 16:21 | Report Abuse

IoT Cloud Market research report is the new statistical data source added by Research Cognizance.

“IoT Cloud Market is growing at a High CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2029. The increasing interest of the individuals in this industry is that the major reason for the expansion of this market”.

IoT Cloud Market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors. Business strategies of the key players and the new entering market industries are studied in detail. Well explained SWOT analysis, revenue share, and contact information are shared in this report analysis.

Top Key Players Profiled in this report are:

Intel Corporation, Ayla Networks, Artik Cloud, AWS IOT, GE Predix, Google, Microsoft, IBM Watson IoT, ThingWorx, Salesforce IoT Cloud, Telit DeviceWise, Xively, Zebra Zatar Cloud, WebNMS, Oracle

The key questions answered in this report:

What will be the Market Size and Growth Rate in the forecast year?
What are the Key Factors driving IoT Cloud Market?
What are the Risks and Challenges in front of the market?
Who are the Key Vendors in IoT Cloud Market?
What are the Trending Factors influencing the market shares?
What are the Key Outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
Which are the Global Opportunities for Expanding the IoT Cloud Market?
Various factors are responsible for the market’s growth trajectory, which are studied at length in the report. In addition, the report lists down the restraints that are posing threat to the global IoT Cloud market. It also gauges the bargaining power of suppliers and buyers, threat from new entrants and product substitute, and the degree of competition prevailing in the market. The influence of the latest government guidelines is also analyzed in detail in the report. It studies the IoT Cloud market’s trajectory between forecast periods.

Regions Covered in the Global IoT Cloud Market Report 2022:
• The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
• North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada)
• South America (Brazil etc.)
• Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
• Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)

The cost analysis of the Global IoT Cloud Market has been performed while keeping in view manufacturing expenses, labor cost, and raw materials and their market concentration rate, suppliers, and price trend. Other factors such as Supply chain, downstream buyers, and sourcing strategy have been assessed to provide a complete and in-depth view of the market. Buyers of the report will also be exposed to a study on market positioning with factors such as target client, brand strategy, and price strategy taken into consideration.

The report provides insights on the following pointers:

Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the IoT Cloud market.

Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market.

Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market.

Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies.

Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the IoT Cloud market.

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-30 16:26 | Report Abuse

Line indeed suceed in his duty, what can u do about it?

Posted by biscuitboy96 > 2022-05-30 16:27 | Report Abuse

Game stop ?

MiaoMiao7

449 posts

Posted by MiaoMiao7 > 2022-05-30 21:17 | Report Abuse

Look who is venturing into vertical farming also... birds of the same feathers flock together. Really abang adik

https://themalaysianreserve.com/2022/05/30/serba-dinamik-to-strengthen-presence-in-middle-east-focuses-on-vertical-farming/

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-30 23:20 | Report Abuse

So many warrior. Once stop, all stop ?

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-30 23:21 | Report Abuse

Dramatic...

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 23:31 | Report Abuse

hoot9eonly, you pro in risky plays ma, you can go ahead and play ARBB

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-30 23:32 | Report Abuse

Not sure how many gang here but I as supporter I feel funny also.
One side come with question that solved , On side come with something random. One side is hater.
I give thumbs up to everyone , but not line.
let's go being aggressive nothing wrong .
Neonstrife being defensive nothing wrong .
but line r3tarded for sure.
You asking same question is ok, but what make me feel funny is PUBLIC is watching ?
Yes, at here, everyone here is watching.
and what related with Beat the buxx la ass Nakxd la. You so dry, look for those LG BT channel la.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 23:32 | Report Abuse

These promoters promote this stock like it going to thrive fundamentally, it's totally bullshit. That's why I just point out the BS, not wrong what.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 23:33 | Report Abuse

On a fundamental view, ARBB and AGES both brother companies really have the DNA of SERBADK

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-30 23:36 | Report Abuse

I anything, just come here to see LINE make joke only.

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-30 23:40 | Report Abuse

Same like Greenpacket la, That side also keep blowing, Now blow to another counter.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 23:42 | Report Abuse

Haiyah, then you sure know this forum full of syndicate promoters, but I really like your balls in playing ARBB weih.

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-30 23:42 | Report Abuse

Previously, you told me you play fundamental what, why now shift to technical worh?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-31 08:25 | Report Abuse

I m just advising that the Public might be aggresive. Public has Always been treated as the naive small fish …. Some might be fedup loosing. 80% wiped out and the Boss still talking about NASDAQ etc, I think Thats a bit too much….

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-31 08:27 | Report Abuse

None of the NASDAQ requirement fulfilled for even one year!!! No one knows what product arbb is selling…. N what the Public knows is low PE… when u dont understand the Business as per warren buffet’s rule, u r basically going to loose

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-31 08:29 | Report Abuse

Hydroponic Business similar to serba dinamik…. Got cash in the bank But asking money from the Public…. Everything contradicting

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-31 08:40 | Report Abuse

But I pity the uncle and aunties who subscribed for the RI. They can forget their investment. How they would feel. The Boss should just give back their money la…. For What you have a lot of money But in the end no one respects u or your family….dont know How Many ppl are cursing the Boss!!!

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2022-05-31 08:47 | Report Abuse

Overall market is bad, ARBB may drop further.
Its eps is getting smaller and smaller. This could be the reason too.
We have to wait for the mgmt to pull up their socks and work harder to jack up the eps - only then the share price will go up.

hoot9eonly

516 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 2022-05-31 10:41 | Report Abuse

Arb, i bought very long time ago, after took profit still have some remaining share. Company fundamental is another issue but I had contact someone and check before, they really have system working behind. Will Erp and ecosec reflect 1 day. I got no idea but definitely they have space to growth.

Posted by shavemyfurm > 2022-05-31 12:42 | Report Abuse

hoot9e and Let's go... two big kaki here. Seems I missed something interested yesterday.
What I more surprise is this line full time working ke ? 25 pages ? A new record in i3 ?
hahaha... Uncle Aunty no need pity one, you can blame company , blame everything but uncle aunty make their decision. They treat share market as Genting, same goes to me. You tot harta Good, harta Drop, you tot KESM good, kesm drop. You think SD, Sapura bad, he naik. Market is unpredictable. ARB is good or bad I honestly don't know but if tomorrow ARB can limit up. Uncle aunty will confirm blame LINE. hahah....

Posted by shavemyfurm > 2022-05-31 12:44 | Report Abuse

I not holding any ticket, I just bullsheet around. Bye..

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-31 14:44 | Report Abuse

No need to pity anyone, everyone buy and sell based on their study and their trading style, logically nobody will simply GET SCAMMED and will be careful with what they spend on

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-31 14:46 | Report Abuse

And be logical how in the world you’d know all investor are Auntie uncle? Unless you are ready to scam this specific group on people yourself by telling ignorant “infos” pretend your lifesaver but in fact, nobody ever thank you, nobody BOTHER :)

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-31 14:48 | Report Abuse

line just trying to hit his kpi, trying to be employee of the month..

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-31 15:56 | Report Abuse

Haha, I respect the view of hoot9eonly, but he also knows you guys are syndicate promoters la. Shhh, just stop whitewashing this stock.

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-31 16:23 | Report Abuse

actually what the fudge is whitewashing ?? i've seen it multiple times,

something like money washing ? or laundry washing ?

Posted by EastWestTalker > 2022-05-31 16:23 | Report Abuse

we shud have a yumcha session or sumthg <3

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-05-31 17:40 | Report Abuse

The public has decided. The stocks went up but arbb went down. Hehhee

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-31 18:15 | Report Abuse

another normal day where line is still blind, hehehe

bosskufanboy

1,441 posts

Posted by bosskufanboy > 2022-05-31 18:16 | Report Abuse

hoot9e, most of here know arbb have legit business unlike someone with full 30 pages of comment

Let's Gooooo

1,616 posts

Posted by Let's Gooooo > 2022-05-31 18:24 | Report Abuse

Ya legit until large investors evade this stock

Posted by petronasgloves > 2022-06-01 02:36 | Report Abuse

plot twist - Line promote Arb at the end ?

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-06-01 06:57 | Report Abuse

arbb was 11.5 cents (dropped from the usual 12/12.5 cents but klci was up 27 points.

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-06-01 06:59 | Report Abuse

Crazy ah promote arbb … company with no products. Full of syndicate promoters. Anyway the public is watching. N they are deciding well!

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-06-01 06:59 | Report Abuse

Anyhow the company must show the products first !

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-06-01 09:32 | Report Abuse

If u see arbb boss’s face… I don’t think he knows anything about technology etc … I mean especially when he does MOU with local unis and talk about Nasdaq. Chicken rice seller..: but why is he is still governing the company…. I bet u it’s the community support although he talks nonsense

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-06-01 09:41 | Report Abuse

Ok neonstrife show me proof of the products

line

1,677 posts

Posted by line > 2022-06-01 09:46 | Report Abuse

If u can show, I promise I will stop commenting negatively about this counter…. I think this is fair

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-06-01 10:15 | Report Abuse

Thin vs. Thick Edge IoT Deployments
https://www.iotforall.com/thin-vs-thick-edge-in-enterprise-iot-deployments

neonstrife

465 posts

Posted by neonstrife > 2022-06-01 10:15 | Report Abuse

Industry experts agree that critical infrastructure for Internet-of-Things (IoT) deployments will continue to shift towards the edge. As new use cases emerge across industries investing in their digital transformation journeys, the diversification of edge-enabled physical hardware will continue to expand with technology and business requirements. Edge deployments in IoT are highly diverse and exist within a spectrum between “thin” and “thick”. Lets take a look at thin vs. thick edge IoT, compare and contrast both ends of that spectrum, and then take a look at some of the technical requirements for enterprise IoT deployments for each.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz