MINETECH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MINETEC (7219)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.14

Trading Volume

20 people like this.

18,014 comment(s). Last comment by MarioBros 13 hours ago

Posted by wolfofbursa1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Run before is too late to sell

Will drop back to 5 sen after July

Posted by behyaochoy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

run run run!😂😂😂

Posted by ryacob1976 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

dont be day dreamingla. if abang want to build a strong company should be at least same as scib. ini penny stock very easy manipulate. 20 cen pun tak sampai... need to have strong otai management like eagle to lead. eagle also fed up already.

MarioBros

441 posts

Posted by MarioBros > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Wolf & Ryacob, then let us day dreamla. Just sell all your share if you have buy. Dont disturb us in dreaming. I wonder why both of u in this stock forum if you didnt buy any share

IlmuKhodam

660 posts

Posted by IlmuKhodam > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Yes, please sell. I still have alot of bullets to tank. Try push down 13 cents. See my bullets more or yours.

hcthey

280 posts

Posted by hcthey > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

investment needs time to make money. Some investors suggest to sell all your shares and run run away before it is too late because they say that this is a lousy counter. may these gentlemen kindly give me your good reasons why you feel so frustrated on this counter and event say that it will drop to 5 cts . Any good reasons to support of what you said. Thanks.

Posted by Macgyver111 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Hahaha! Don't buy what they just said. Some hired by IB, some hired by sindiket. This is the only way to collect cheap tickets, so just enjoyed read their comments and stick with plan.

So many sanguine analysis on Minetech...a bit of negative comments won't downgrade it at all.

dingKun

29 posts

Posted by dingKun > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Buy % 0 price floating

willc48

718 posts

Posted by willc48 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

poi kai to buy anymore

No people want buy this scam stock anymore abg no power come to cmsb better

Bohya777

45 posts

Posted by Bohya777 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Red red red, need more support!

Posted by RandomInvestor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Easy thing, if as some ppl say this stock is shit or scam then they will not come back and waste their time but look they still here every day 😏 then you know they actually wish you to sell for their good

Posted by Salahuddin Ahmad > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

schmuck

jaynetan

1,486 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I bet on it.
Prefer baby

Posted by Opportunity88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The Final Bet

Eagle77

6,235 posts

Posted by Eagle77 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

My prediction is the company does restructuring and then might be consolidation of shares as the nosh is too big 1.78 billion ✅ very hard to push up the price for time being.

Eagle77

6,235 posts

Consolidate 5:1 ✅

Dream. I know you're already disposed your shares, now finding way how to collect bellow 0.10...nice try helang...hahaha!

Eagle77

6,235 posts

See what happened to Citaglobal consolidated 12:1 became 1.40 now 1.12 ⬇️🩸

Minetech might be consolidated at 0.08 = 0.40 (5:1) and drop from 0.40 to 0.20 ..who’s knows right? But it possible because the nosh is too high ✅

Dont use your crystal ball theory to predict the future of stock market...wondering why you still here wasting time pretending helping others. Time is valuable, use it to analyse and make money for your own.

DoomStock

270 posts

Posted by DoomStock > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Folks, accumulation is the stage when institutional investors begin to accumulate Minetech shares as these major players who need to acquire large positions in Minetech but can't do it all at once for fear of driving prices higher & raising their cost basis.

So folks, they buy at regular intervals when the stock hits their desired price levels thus this supports the stock & moves it up slightly & then they wait for the move to be digested & the price to come back to their target level before repeating the process.

During this stage folks, few retail investors might participate because price action is unremarkable & doesn't necessarily attract attention.

But on the other hand, this is where long-term investors & the believers able to position themselves to scale in to take advantage of Minetech price movements.

So folks a "bite-sized" approach can sometimes be a better choice than buying everything at once, in anticipation of an announcement that could cause a shift in the markets.

There you go folks !

Posted by Opportunity88 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

https://www.isaham.my/stock/minetec

Awang daud still the Major shareholder in minetec.

Awang daud is an experienced guy. Serba's value increased from a penny stock to an all-time high thanks to him. Those days, Serba was one of the favorite stocks for many investors.

chicken77

61 posts

Posted by chicken77 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Just want to say that eagle77 has been stuck here up and down for more than 6 months. Haiz

chicken77

61 posts

And hctkey too. = (

chicken77

61 posts

Luckily I took profit. it's good old time. Take care everyone

Yup, remember Abang acquired his shares at the price of 0.14, so tunggu saja pegangan dia jadi major then he will release some news ✅️🚀✅️🚀

Eagle77

6,235 posts

I think next is consolidations of shares ⬇️🩸✅

IlmuKhodam

660 posts

Yes, i also think Aizo will exercise consolidation of shares then private placement. Based on the previous interview, Abang dont seem interested in Minetech business except RE. Minetech is just a shell company for Irix to get listed. Irix considered small company to execute such a big cable and data centre project. Irix need huge funding and more projects might be on the way.

IlmuKhodam

660 posts

@Hakim The Richest, Awang daud no longer major shareholder.

Wow! So many telephatist here...can read Abang mind..LOL. All hired to said so..haha!.

manbp2000

51 posts

Posted by manbp2000 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Hope today can move.....

Wow! 0.15 now 😁

You guys must remember this, the money that Abang pours into Minetech does not belong to him alone. It is similarly like a joint venture (from every family members). It's possible that our Sarawak boss also played a role. Normally this is how things work...so Abang responsible for them..you fikir lah sendiri.

We don't know what in Abang mind bcoz I'm not a telephatist either and don't judge him too. "Don't judge a book by its cover"

What I know is that Abang has a big forehead, which proves that he is smart and has a big brain with well connected neurons inside his head

DoomStock

270 posts

Posted by DoomStock > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Folks, Minetech in the accumulation stage for almost a month.

Just as the accumulation is characterized by support & resistance levels containing the price action of a stock, the markup stage is identified by the share price rallying above the resistance level.

So folks, with the support level at 0.140 sen while the resistance level at 0.160 sen & soon with a couple of promising announcements, will the share prices go lower or higher?

HIGHER!! HIGHER!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

raingod

76 posts

Posted by raingod > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Ez for minetech, next stop???

Osman65

76 posts

Posted by Osman65 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

16million construction project

After this I hope we can see more contract winning. 🚀

Posted by behyaochoy > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

aizo go go go🚀🚀

Tomorrow TP 0.4 🤞

newbie9893

2,176 posts

Posted by newbie9893 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

LU@0.45 tommorrow

Just to remind you guys, incase...

1st contract

The Board of Directors of Minetech is pleased to announce that Minetech Construction Sdn Bhd (“MCSB”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company has on 31 January 2024 entered into an agreement with Able Return Sdn Bhd [Registration No. 200101013874 (549631-D)] and Damar Consolidated Exploration Sdn Bhd [Registration No. 199101019355 (229692-V)] in connection with the renewal of contract for waste removal, ore deliveries and associated works for open pit mining in respect of Selinsing Gold Mine Project for a further period of 36 months commencing from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2026 with an estimated total contract value of approximately RM230 million (“Contract”).

2. Financial Effects

The Contract is expected to contribute positively to the revenue, earnings and net assets of the Company and its subsidiaries (“Minetech Group” ) for the financial year ending 31 March 2024 onwards to 31 March 2027

2nd contract

The Board of Directors of Minetech Resources Berhad wishes to announce the press release entitled : Minetech Resources secures RM16.1 million contract from Mah Sing Group for M Nova Project.

I believed the first contract (230mil) already give them positive earning after the financial year ending 31 March 2024 onward (as per statement above). Second contract, even though small (16mil) but it all about reputation, building good relationship with Mah Seng group (if they can execute it efficiently).

vellfire14

136 posts

Posted by vellfire14 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

boleh rocket kah?

dont dreaming will drop back later

Post a Comment