YINSON HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): YINSON (7293)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.42%)

Day's Change

2.34 - 2.37

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

3,942 comment(s). Last comment by mf 4 hours ago

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-03-27 16:12 | Report Abuse

I believe I was one of the few who bought all I can below 30c, and then 40c. I also sold the first round, re-enter on the recent oil bull, and liquidated half my position averaging 75c back then. I erred on buying back too early finishing all my sold proceeds to buy back at 64, then proceeded to swap other counters to warrants at 50 cents again. I am temporarily paralysed, unsure whether to double up my warrants stake further (I can even quadruple it as I was able to exit other positions). With mother share's weakness I was expecting to get some warrants at 50 again or below but it hasn't happened. Today all I got was a 100 lots at 54, but it's trading fast which scares me away. Any BQ gets matched quickly. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-03-27 16:16 | Report Abuse

If we do not want to catch the falling knife...one way is to buy with conviction when the Lims buy. The last few rounds, Lim senior's multiple warrants buy preceded the quick surge. I do not think that he has a crystal ball nor was he trying to push it up. It appears to me more of a case where he knows the behind the scenes - where it is time they buy up. They could be responsible for recent sell down (where we can't see if they use nominee accounts), but when they buy they are more likely to let us see (public announcements).

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-03-29 15:33 | Report Abuse

The one time where charts work so well

You had the bounce off 200MA with a dragonfly doji
The RSI below 30 turning up
The SO below 20 turning up

Can't get better than this

novel23

46 posts

Posted by novel23 > 2023-03-29 16:26 | Report Abuse

congrat uncle for big gain

VincentTang

1,071 posts

Posted by VincentTang > 2023-03-30 09:39 | Report Abuse

Sold all Yinson and Yinson WA to buy more YTL and YTL Power.

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-03-30 15:55 | Report Abuse

Yinson GreenTech’s chargEV enters Singapore through joint venture with LHN, extending cross-border EV charging network

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-03-30 16:43 | Report Abuse

Security LastPr PE DY% Divcts ROE ttm-marg
YINSON (Energy) 2.55 13.33 1.2 3 13.38 9.3

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-03-31 11:33 | Report Abuse

The FPSO space is starting to see a supply squeeze – i.e., many global FPSO players are already pre-occupied with jobs developing at hand, and hence, more recent bids have started to see very few bidders, making it very much an operator market.
Source: Kenanga Research

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-04-05 15:16 | Report Abuse

Outlook for O&G stocks improves further
■ OPEC+ production cuts from May 2023 will likely help our top sector picks
Yinson and Dialog rerate due to positive sentiment and bullish fundamentals.
■ Reiterate Overweight on the oil and gas sector.

Top picks: Yinson and Dialog; we are most negative on LC Titan
Our top Add calls are Yinson (TP: RM3.68) and Dialog (TP: RM2.74). We expect Yinson’s
earnings to double this year on the back of its existing and new projects, while Dialog will
likely be rid of its loss-making EPCC projects over the next 12 months. We also believe
Dialog will eventually secure higher manpower rates for its plant maintenance contracts.
Our top Reduce call is LC Titan (TP: RM1.04) due to feedstock cost pressures.

Raymond YAP, CFA
T (60) 3 2635 9250
E raymond.yap@cgs-cimb.com

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-04-05 15:18 | Report Abuse

Meanwhile, Armada has run way ahead of Yinson and I have cashed in all Armada at yesterday's closing while sitting on Yinson and Hibiscus. Reserve bullets for Armada/ Yinson pull back if any, or just sit tight and wait.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-04-05 22:31 | Report Abuse

"We expect Yinson’s earnings to double this year on the back of its existing and new projects." - CIMB

joaco54

57 posts

Posted by joaco54 > 2023-04-07 15:43 | Report Abuse

my dear yinson...

pang72

47,329 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2023-04-09 09:49 | Report Abuse

Correction for oil coming..
Don't chase high

rchi

20,906 posts

Posted by rchi > 2023-04-17 13:14 | Report Abuse

yes pang,correct upwards :)

Posted by Permutation > 2023-04-17 17:53 | Report Abuse

Good show today. Yinson WA could probably catch up tomorrow.

novel23

46 posts

Posted by novel23 > 2023-04-19 16:16 | Report Abuse

down again

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-04-26 15:11 | Report Abuse

Yinson GreenTech launches marinEV and signs MOUs with Wilhelmsen Ships Service, OPL Services, Mencast Marine and Zeabuz

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-04-27 10:05 | Report Abuse

FPSO Anna Nery’s first oil may be delayed again from Apr 23 expectation. To recap,
the FPSO has been earning 90% of its base rate since Feb 23. However, first oil is still
uncertain, owing to the complications of Brazil’s O&G regulation landscape, involving
National Petroleum Agency (ANP) and Institute of the Environment (Ibama). Unlike O&G
projects in other countries, the environmental studies were not typically done during the preinvestment,
until the ANP license for the Brazil concession is awarded. Under the license,
ANP authorisation is still required for all stages (from exploration to production/ operations),
and a key requisite for this authorisation is the environmental licenses – at times, the
environmental conditions from Ibama supercedes ANP conditions.

In Nov 22, ANP approved Petrobras’ revised US$3.8b field development plan (FDP) for the
revitalisation of Marlim field, which involves two FPSOs – Anna Nery and Anita Garibaldi (by
Modec). This follows after Ibama issued in May 22 “the installation licence” for both FPSOs.
Both FPSOs were delivered at different times - FPSO Anna Nery arrived in Brazil at end-Sep
22, while FPSO Anita Garibaldi arrived much later on 17 Jan 23. As a reference, another
FPSO of Modec, the FPSO Almirante Barroso arrived on 5 Oct 22.

Good news: FPSO Anna Nery secured Ibama’s operational license (17 Mar 23).
Modec’s FPSO Almirante Barroso secured the same license on 12 Apr 23. Hence, it
appears to us that six months are needed from the FPSO arrival dates (into Brazil) to
Ibama’s formal license award. We understand FPSO Anita Garibaldi has not yet arrived at
the Marlim location. Although management views they are unrelated events, we are
concerned by the possibility that the ANP authorisation will only be granted after BOTH
FPSOs secure their Ibama licenses. Under this scenario, Jul 23 may be the more
conservative first oil date for FPSO Anna Nery.

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-04-27 10:10 | Report Abuse

VALUATION/RECOMMENDATION
• Maintain BUY, higher SOTP-based target price of RM4.05 (from RM3.95). This implies
18x PE, or 8x on long-term PE assuming FPSO Agogo fully contributes to earnings (lifting
earnings base to about RM2b). The key SOTP upgrade arises from reverting back our
assumptions for FPSO Anna Nery’s stake to 75% (from 65% previously), offset by higher net
loans. We continue to like Yinson for its execution, although we acknowledge that the current
price may remain undervalued and will appreciate gradually in tandem with the new FPSO
earnings timeline. Our SOTP still ignores the non-O&G ventures’ long-term value.

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-05-03 06:04 | Report Abuse

Yinson Production becomes first company to take advantage of Framo’s new Submerged Turbine technology

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-09 18:17 | Report Abuse

Petrobras on the start-up of FPSO Anna Nery

Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras informs that the FPSO Anna Nery started production on May 07, 2023, in Campos Basin, within the project of revitalization of the Marlim and Voador fields, which will produce the post-salt reservoirs and Brava, located in the pre-salt of the two fields. The unit is capable of producing daily up to 70,000 barrels of oil and processing 4 million m³ of gas.

“This is the largest project in the world in the recovery of mature assets in the offshore industry. Through it, we will increase production, maintain jobs, and open an important learning and knowledge front for other similar projects throughout Brazil”, said Jean Paul Prates, CEO of Petrobras.

The Anna Nery unit, of the FPSO (floating , production, storage and offloading unit) type, together with the Anita Garibaldi, also an FPSO, make up the first major revitalization project for mature fields in the Campos Basin.

The deployment of these two new production systems, appropriate to the mature field exploration format, provides operational continuity to the Marlim and Voador fields, increasing production to an average of 150,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boed), maintaining jobs and support services, and opening an important learning and knowledge front for other revitalization projects.

The FPSO Anna Nery is anchored in a water depth of 927 meters and interconnected to 32 wells, with peak production scheduled for 2025. The Marlim and Voador revitalization project will contribute to the recovery of the Campos Basin production, currently at about 560,000 boed. The projection for the basin’s production is 900,000 boed in 2027.

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-09 18:18 | Report Abuse

New FPSO comes on stream off Brazil
May 8, 2023, by Melisa Cavcic

Back in October 2019, letters of intent were awarded to Malaysia’s Yinson for the FPSO Anna Nery by Petrobras. Several months later, the two players entered into definitive contracts and in April 2020, Sumitomo opted to participate in the project with a 25 per cent stake.

In June 2022, the FPSO’s naming ceremony was held. The following month, the vessel left the Cosco Qidong shipyard in China and embarked on its journey to Brazil. The FPSO Anna Nery arrived in Brazil back in September 2022.

In an update on Monday, 8 May 2023, Petrobras revealed that the FPSO Anna Nery started production on 7 May 2023. This is the first of two FPSOs that are part of the Marlim and Voador revitalisation project, which is expected to expand the current production of around 30,000 bpd of oil and around 420,000 m³ of gas to more than 150,000 boepd.

Jean Paul Prates, CEO of Petrobras, commented: “This is the largest project in the world in the recovery of mature assets in the offshore industry. Through it, we will increase production, maintain jobs, and open an important learning and knowledge front for other similar projects throughout Brazil.”

The FPSO Anna Nery is anchored in a water depth of 927 metres and interconnected to 32 wells, with peak production scheduled for 2025. The vessel is capable of producing up to 70,000 barrels of oil per day and processing 4 million m³ of gas, It is expected to work on the field for 25 years.

Furthermore, the Marlim and Voador revitalisation project is expected to contribute to the recovery of the Campos Basin production – currently at about 560,000 boed – with the projection for the basin’s production being 900,000 boed for 2027. The two new FPSOs will replace the previous nine platforms: P-18, P-19, P-20, P-26, P-32, P-33, P-35, P-37 and P-47.

Moreover, the second production unit, which is scheduled to work on this project, is the FPSO Anita Garibaldi. In a bid to extend the production from the field’s deposits until 2048, these two FPSOs are planned to be connected to 75 wells.

“The deployment of these two new production systems, appropriate to the mature field exploration format, provides operational continuity to the Marlim and Voador fields,” underlined Petrobras.

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-09 18:20 | Report Abuse

Yinson right, analyst wrong - 3 months ahead of analysts' "conservative" estimation. Yinson never disappoints

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-11 22:45 | Report Abuse

I think you got Maria wrong, construction is expected to be completed late 2024 and first oil around mid 2025.

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-05-12 06:59 | Report Abuse

FPSO ( First Oil)
Anna Nery(May 2023)
Atlanta( Jun 2024)
Maria Q.( Jun 2025)
Agogo(March 2026)

novel23

46 posts

Posted by novel23 > 2023-05-15 12:02 | Report Abuse

discount ~

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-05-18 17:44 | Report Abuse

Yinson Clinches Two Accolades at the Global Good Governance Awards 2023
source: yinson.com

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-22 14:45 | Report Abuse

Will Yinson move like Waseong?

Which chart is better before Waseong's breakout

Bon888

3,351 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2023-05-22 15:23 | Report Abuse

Yinson have to watch out for the borrowing. Revenue, profit growthing but borrowing also ballooning. Any FPSO contract issue could be a big cash flow problem.

Posted by BursaVulture > 2023-05-22 23:33 | Report Abuse

agree, thus I hope they take a break and pay down their debt for the next 2 years, and then starts bidding for projects again.

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-23 01:52 | Report Abuse

Existing ones that paid up through Covid all proven to be good
Agogo is credible - 50/50 Eni/BP JV, no issue

Anna Nery & PDB (Maria) a bit worrying because it's Petrobas. Unexpected delays in Anna Nery for instance, solely due to Brazil regulations not Yinson...so long as oil holds here it will be fine.

The main reason Yinson is trading at such a premium over peers is the credibility of counter-parties risk in addition to the gigantic order book.

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-23 01:55 | Report Abuse

Taking a break for 2 years may not make much difference...they are still bidding for 1 more BP. And then they will have no rooms to take on anymore anyway, and they willhave to start selling stuff or monetise the green energy side which we can't tell how much is priced in. See how well Sembcorp is doing w that green energy rhetoric...

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-23 01:57 | Report Abuse

Valuation is very rich...vs Hibiscus for instance. Well, for those already invested, hopefully the rich valuations stay rich.

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-05-23 08:43 | Report Abuse

###The main reason Yinson is trading at such a premium over peers is the credibility of counter-parties risk in addition to the gigantic order book.
@ UncleFollower,nice points.

fregend

466 posts

Posted by fregend > 2023-05-23 11:15 | Report Abuse

But share keep dropping

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-23 17:11 | Report Abuse

@fregend

Depends on from where you look at...it's still much better than post rights issue. For a while hanging in there it has been frustrating and for many months after rights issue didnt move and it has always looked cheap. Then it charged up and traded almost every day at 2.70 for 2 months. Then the abrupt drop, the good thing is the quick rebound from 2.30 range. So hopefully 2.50+ holds and this is a very good price already considering the broader market.

I think most of us are disappointed that Agogo did not do much to share price. Back when they won Anna Nery, the share price just shot up for multiple weeks. Agogo is bigger, the terms better, but from 2.70 it came down. Figures. Yinson doesn't disappoint but the share price this round is kind of disappointing lol

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-23 17:12 | Report Abuse

It's so illiquid. Every day 0.1-0.2% of shares outstanding traded only. The downside - no liquidity no premium...the upside - liquidity comes in easy peasy for it to charge up since we know a huge chunk is held by long term players who won't sell...

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-23 17:13 | Report Abuse

The range is so tight. A 10% move either way has not been seen for a long time. A 10%+ move to the upside will propel the warrants - that much is clear. So far so good for warrants in that it responds fairly to mother share price. It's a low premium play. Unlike some very high premium warrants that even if they respond to mother share move you get scared because it implies such high premium

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-23 17:16 | Report Abuse

For those like me who are very bored waiting for a market going nowhere...here you go extract from a newsletter:

The longer this goes on, the more convinced I am that stocks are going to resolve higher. It’s not as if the stock market doesn’t know about the debt ceiling deadline; it’s on the calendar, and it’s not that far away. I don’t know whether it will get resolved on time (I tend to think that it won’t), but when it does, you’re probably going to have a multi-standard deviation move higher.

There is a huge amount of cash waiting to be put to work. I have been getting emails from inexperienced investors telling me they have cash to put to work but are waiting until after the debt ceiling is resolved. Multiply that by millions of people, and you understand the scale of what the market might do in June.

This too shall pass. If things are boring now, you may as well enjoy it. At some point in the future, things will be exciting, and it probably won’t be the kind of excitement you like. But periods of boredom can last a long time. Pretty much all of 2005 and 2006 were a snoozefest. And you know what happened after that.

novel23

46 posts

Posted by novel23 > 2023-05-24 17:42 | Report Abuse

last 10min big push

dmksn

686 posts

Posted by dmksn > 2023-05-25 10:14 | Report Abuse

Bad market sentiment, foreign funds keep selling. Local funds are the one who support the price in the end of the day now.

rl68

172 posts

Posted by rl68 > 2023-05-26 14:35 | Report Abuse

Yinson wins Best Corporate Governance Company at the International Finance Awards 2023
source: yinson.com

novel23

46 posts

Posted by novel23 > 2023-05-30 17:09 | Report Abuse

last 10 min big push again

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-30 18:56 | Report Abuse

That small movement with some volume in the warrants is reminiscent of the movements preceding the last rise, good luck 😉

novel23

46 posts

Posted by novel23 > 2023-05-31 13:11 | Report Abuse

seem small potato not keen on this counter, only big buyer buying up last 10 min

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-31 16:35 | Report Abuse

Yinson’s order book represents RM97 billion for the next 25 years. This provides a stable revenue outlook for the foreseeable future, giving us confdence that we will be able to comfortably meet our operational needs.
The Group’s business model of earning stable recurring income from asset-leasing contracts is evidenced by the steady growth
of our non-EPCIC activities’ cash flows from operations over the past years. In FYE 2023, the net cash flows generated from operating activities for non-EPCIC activities was RM1.3 billion, a 49% increase from the previous year. Looking back over a 2-year time horizon, Yinson’s operating cash flows from non-EPCIC activities have more than doubled since FYE 2021

UncleFollower

1,111 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2023-05-31 16:35 | Report Abuse

@novel23 ya small potatoes no $ to buy this stock that doesnt move

Post a Comment